A Familiar Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, kitten," I murmured, and she froze, looking over to me, her face suddenly flushing with more than arousal. I leaned in to give her a gentle kiss. "Don't be embarrassed. You're doing exactly what I asked, and you're doing it very well."

She nodded slightly, still red. I knew how mortifying it could be to lose yourself in your lust like that, so I did my best to soothe her, brushing my lips over her cheeks, stroking her hair, chasing away the blush with soft touches until her shame had faded enough for her to start squirming again. I pulled back, collecting what I had taken from my bag and standing up.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I said, gesturing down the hall for her to lead the way. After eyeing what I held in my hands, she stood up, making her way through the house. She flicked on the lights in the bedroom, then sat down on the edge of the bed, her legs bouncing nervously as she stared at the restraints.

"Are-" She stopped, swallowed, and tried again. "Are you going to put those on me?"

"Yes, if you want me to," I said, not correcting her for not saying 'mistress'. She was worked up enough.

She hesitated, then bobbed her head, her breathing somewhat too fast. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm just- nervous. Mistress," she added, as an afterthought.

"Then stand up and turn around for me, kitten," I said, setting everything but the wrist cuffs on the bed. She complied, and I just hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She was naturally taller than me, but with my boots we were close to the same height. Feeling her tremble, I murmured in her ear, "Still alright, Linda?"

"Yeah," she breathed. "You can- You can do it."

"Okay." I gently pulled her arms towards me as I stepped back, slipping the leather over her wrists and tightening both buckles. She tried to pull her arms apart, then to undo the cuffs herself, and found that she was trapped. "Feel okay?"

"Red," she blurted, and I unfastened the cuffs as quickly as I could, freeing her and stepping back.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Yeah," she muttered, not turning around.

"Can I ask why you used your safeword?" I said, confused. I had seen bad reactions to being restrained, but rarely something this instant and forceful.

"Um..." She hung her head. "I- I wanted to be sure that you'd stop. Sorry."

"Oh." Realization dawned. "It's alright. I understand."

"I feel dumb, not trusting you..."

"No, no, hey." I took her shoulders, making her face me. "It's a big deal, handing over your freedom. Needing reassurance isn't dumb, it's smart. That's your survival instinct at work. Don't worry about it." She nodded slightly. "Now, do you want to keep going?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright." I rubbed her arms. "I don't want this to stop you from using your safewords later, okay? Promise that you'll still use them when you want to."

"I will," she murmured, sounding relieved. "Um... You- You can put the cuffs on again..."

"Mm." I cupped her cheeks, bringing her in for a kiss. "Before I get back into it, how do you feel about the idea of pleasuring me? Don't feel like you have to, I'm used to putting it off. Some people really like it, though."

"I'd- I'd like it too," she said quietly, looking down. "A lot, I think."

"What a good kitten," I purred, giving her another kiss. "In a while, then. Right now, I want you to take off your pants for me."

As I pulled back, she undid her pants, sliding the material down her long legs and stepping out of it. Her panties were a cute, plain white, stained with an obvious damp spot. She hadn't been kidding when she said she was dripping.

"Hold still for me," I ordered, coming closer to put my hands on her skin and running them down her body as she shivered, fists clenched at her sides and eyes closed. She remained obedient, not moving an inch even though she couldn't control how much she was shaking. I trailed my touch over her stomach, going up to cup and squeeze her breasts, observing her reactions. I rolled her nipple between two fingers, watching her tense and hold her breath, then exhale as I moved away without a pinch. My fingers slipped down, rubbing over her mound through her underwear, then between her legs, feeling her swollen, soaked folds through the fabric and making her gasp. There was no question that she enjoyed this, letting me toy with her body. The incident with the handcuffs made me a little worried, but she had been honest and understandable with her reasoning and seemed eager to put them back on. I reached around her, picking up the small egg-shaped vibrator and its controls.

"This is for you," I murmured, rubbing the backs of my fingers against her stomach as she opened her eyes and focused on the toy. "Can you put it inside yourself for me?"

"Yes, mistress," she said, taking the vibrator end from my hand, and I noticed she had said it fluently for the first time. It sent tiny thrills up my spine, but I just watched as she pulled down her panties and tried to shove the pink egg inside herself.

"Take your time. You know your body best."

She nodded slightly, adjusting the angle and pushing more slowly. After a moment, she gasped as it slipped inside, a second passing before she relaxed again. I tugged up her underwear for her, ensuring that it would stay in place, then clicked the controls to their lowest setting, making her bite her lip. Another click meant she twitched, and a third set her to squirming, clutching at her thighs. I turned it off, to her soft noise of disappointment and pleading stare.

"Not quite yet, kitten," I said quietly. "I want you to be helpless first... and maybe have you eat me out." She quivered, nodding rapidly before I could even ask if she was up for it, and I smiled, reaching out to stroke her cheek. As I went to grab the restraints, I suddenly realized that I still hadn't taken off my coat. Leaving the controls dangling from their wire against her leg, I unbuttoned the long jacket and hung it up on her bedroom door, finding her staring at me when I turned around.

"Fuck that's sexy," she muttered under her breath, and the hint of a blush rose to my cheeks. The black leather tube dress was impractical and far too short on both ends to wear in public, but combined with tall, high-heeled boots of the same material, it did very much make me look like a dominatrix. I had grown used to the way people looked at me in it, but seeing the lust it caused in Linda felt different.

"Fuck that's sexy...?" I asked, trying to recover my mental balance with the gentle reprimand.

"Mistress," she said, bowing her head. "Sorry."

"It's alright." I stepped closer to her, raising her chin to force her to meet my gaze. "I take it as a compliment. Finding me so attractive that you disobey..." I put a slight stress on 'disobey', watching her eyes as she shivered. "I do want you to obey, though. If you're good, you get rewarded." I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, smiling as I had to stop her from chasing my lips. "Now turn around and stay still."

She complied, once more allowing me to take the cuffs and slip them over her wrists. This time, there was no protest, only a brief exploration of how much she could move her arms. I took a pillow and set it on the ground in front of her, guiding her to kneel on top of it and feeling her tremble with excitement. I fastened the other set of restraints around her ankles before sitting in front of her on the bed, leaning over her head and stroking her hair as her breath came shallow and fast.

"Are you okay, Linda?"

"Yes," she said, too quickly, and I could hear the clink of the cuffs as she pulled at them again.

"Tell me what you're feeling, please."

"I- I- I'm so excited and scared that it kinda hurts, like my chest feels tight but I'm so fucking wet and turned on and- and- fuck-"

"Take a deep breath," I ordered, cupping her cheeks to make her look at me. "In." Her chest swelled. "Out." She released a heavy exhale. "Again." She did so, the panicked energy in her eyes fading somewhat. "Do any of the cuffs feel too tight? Check for me."

She shut her eyes and wiggled around, testing her restraints. "N-No."

"Good." I had left them intentionally loose, but it was always better to make sure and the routine would be good for her. "Now, tell me what you're feeling. Slower this time."

She took a deep breath. "I... I'm helpless. You have... control over me." Her voice shook a little. "I-It makes me so nervous, but also really, really excited. Like, more excited than I've ever been in my life. I want to- to feel good, but I also want to... make you happy. Sometimes it feels like the same thing. It's... fuck, I don't know." Her eyes opened, staring up at me. "Um. Thank you for... for this. Stopping and making sure I'm okay. I'm so turned on that it feels like I- I can't think. Even though I know I can say no, it's kind of scary."

"Thank you for sharing that with me," I murmured when she lapsed into silence, shifting closer so I could plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Is- Is that weird, or am I saying something you've heard a million times?"

"People experience submission in different ways, but what you're feeling isn't unusual." I stroked a hand over her hair, feeling her lean her face into my leg. "The thing you described where you can't think? That's why I'm being so careful. It can be easy to get swept up in the excitement and pleasure and just want to say yes, yes, more, more, regardless of what you're actually comfortable with."

"Oh," she murmured. "That... makes sense. Can we... keep going, though? I... I still want to do more. I feel a lot better now."

I smiled, patting her cheek. "Of course. Just hold on for a bit, I want to make sure of something."

"Okay," she said, pressing a kiss into my leg. She didn't protest when I put a hand on her neck and the other on her chest, feeling her heartbeat and how fast she was breathing. I knew how easy it could be to say yes while you weren't really ready, but the break had calmed her down significantly. Though of course she was still excited, it was much less likely that she'd end up overwhelmed. Satisfied that we could continue, I unzipped the side of my dress from the bottom and pulled it up, sliding my panties off and exposing my smooth lower lips. I was surprised at how wet I was, despite the arousal I had been feeling since the first time she had called me mistress. I was accustomed to ignoring my pleasure in favor of my client's, but apparently my body was getting just as excited as her.

"Can we start again?" she asked, and I realized she was staring at my glistening folds. I smiled, arranging myself on the edge of the bed and spreading my legs in front of her.

"One last thing." I reached down and grabbed the controls of the vibrator, making her let out a tiny gasp when I clicked it on low. "Alright, kitten. Show me what you can do."

She buried her face between my thighs almost before I was finished speaking, immediately starting to lap up my wetness. I inhaled sharply, then broke into a smile, turning up the vibrations as a reward for her eagerness. She licked me rapidly, almost too fast to feel enjoyable, but adjusted her pattern after a while, testing different things and finding out what I liked. She was good - far better than I'd expected - and eventually discovered that I moaned when she teased my clit with her tongue, giving it hot, tiny licks that made my hands clutch at the bedspread. She figured out when to let off, too, giving me time to breathe by just planting little kisses and nibbling along my inner thighs before returning to the sensitive nub. Some dominants try to not display how much they're enjoying things, thinking that it undermines their authority somehow, but I have no such reservations. She was doing a fucking great job and I let her know, setting her vibrator to high and letting out whatever sounds she drew from me, my only consideration to volume that I didn't disturb the neighbors.

Then she wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked, and the noise I made was embarrassing even for me, something of a half-groan, half-yelp that caught me on the inhale. She didn't give me time to recover, lashing the bundle of nerves with her tongue, moaning against it, stimulating me until I flew over that beautiful precipice into bliss. I shook with waves of pleasure, hardly able to breathe as she suckled at my oversensitive clit through my climax and made my whole body tense up. Finally, I recovered enough to push her head back and escape her relentless mouth, looking down at her as I panted.

She suddenly cried out, writhing, fighting with her cuffs as I watched her legs spasm and her panties become soaked. She was gasping, seriously thrashing against the restraints but unable to form a word as she shuddered with ecstasy. I shut off the vibration and she stopped struggling, just staying hunched over and drawing in ragged breaths. I slipped off the bed on shaky legs and knelt next to her, unfastening the cuffs on each limb and carefully taking out the vibrator before pulling her into my arms, feeling her twitch with aftershocks.

"Linda," I murmured, brushing the hair out her face and kissing her cheeks. "Hey. Hey, Linda. Linda. Are you okay?"

Her eyes finally seemed to focus on me, and she broke into a grin. "Oh- Oh my God. I am so okay! That- That- Oh my God. Wow." She was out of breath, flying high in the wake of the intense orgasm. I held her close, resting my head on her shoulder, and she returned the embrace after a moment, letting me feel her pounding heart.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," I said, rubbing her back. "You did very well."

"Thank you," she said, trying to respond solemnly and ending up uncontrollably excited. "Like, fuck, that was so good! Oh my God!" Her enthusiasm was infectious, and I found a smile tugging at my lips as I stood up, guiding her to lay down on the bed.

"Do you have a preferred cuddling position?" I asked with mock seriousness, settling in next to her.

She giggled, drunk on afterglow. "Can- Can I be the big spoon?"

"Of course." I turned over and her almost-naked warmth pressed against me from behind, her arm draping over my stomach. It felt... nice. We were quiet for a while, both enjoying the satisfaction of a good orgasm and the heat of each other's bodies.

"Do you cuddle with all your clients?" she said eventually, her voice next to my ear.

"No, not all of them," I admitted. "I always do some sort of aftercare, though. Are you familiar with what that is?"

"Yeah... well, sorta. I figure you have a better idea."

"Mostly it's time to reset back to normal and make sure everyone is okay, mentally and physically. Cuddling like this is a way to reestablish our relationship as equals, and it's also a good chance to talk about what just happened. How it made you feel, what went wrong or right... all that."

"Okay." She nuzzled into my neck. "I... I don't know what to say. Just- thank you. It was amazing. I've never come like that before."

That reminded me of what she still hadn't seemed to realize, but I didn't want to drop it on her just yet. I had a feeling she would get all worked up again, and I wanted her calm and relaxed for this kind of conversation.

"It's good to know that you enjoyed it so much," I murmured. "Was there anything bad, anything you wouldn't want to experience again? You won't offend me."

"Um... I can't think of anything that I actually disliked. I guess I wanted some stuff different, but that would have just made it better."

"Alright. What did you want different, then?"

"Well..." She hesitated, idly tracing her fingers over my stomach. "It seems kinda silly, but I really wanted you to put your hands in my hair while I ate you out. I would have actually asked you to if I'd felt like I could've formed a full sentence by then."

"Or didn't have your mouth full," I teased, and she laughed. "Did you want me to hold you down, direct you, anything like that?"

She quivered against my back. "Um. Normally I just like feeling a girl grab at my hair. It kinda tells me how much she's enjoying it, y'know? But... now I want what you were saying." She paused. "Hold on, are we talking about this for like, next time? Or are you staying?"

I smiled to myself, pleased that I wasn't the only one thinking about next time. "It doesn't necessarily have to be for either, it's just good to have this kind of conversation. You did hire me for the full two hours, though. If that clock is right, your time isn't quite up."

"Oh. And- can I get more time?"

I laughed. "Yes, if you can't wait for a different session. Though if you're keeping me here for longer, there is something we need to talk about."

"What?" she asked, a little apprehensive.

"You came without permission," I said, and felt her tense up against me.

"Oh," she said weakly. "Oh shit, I totally blanked. I- I was eating you out, and I was so turned on, and the vibrator, it- it-"

"You don't have to make excuses," I said, amused. "I understand why. Though... I think you might need a punishment to make sure it doesn't happen again." She shivered with excitement, and I couldn't help but smile. "That is, if you get the extension..."


There's room to continue this with the 'punishment' and more fun for both of them, but I don't know if that'll end up happening. All comments and criticisms are appreciated.

12