A Familiar Costumer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's no way to talk to your mother," she admonished him, smiling all the while. "But how could I ever say no to my own son?"

She paused for a moment, then she fixed him with her eyes and asked "Please, honey, stuff mommies' pussy with your fat cock, make me your little cum slut, make me a cummy mommy!"

John almost came then and there, at the sound of his mother begging or his cock. But an unpleasant thought dug its way to the forefront of his mind.

Haltingly, with almost an apologetic expression he asked "Eh, what about... protection?"

His mother's grin seemed to widen as she answered in an overly offended tone "Honey, I'm not gonna make you wear a condom to fuck your mommy. Those are only for the strangers, mommy doesn't know. Now, where were we?"

John grinned back at her, then he slipped down her body, kissing her belly all the way down, until he reached the fabric, that had blocked the entrance to his first home all night. With quick fingers he slipped the string down her legs and tossed it to the side. For moment he marveled at her bush. She wasn't exactly unshaved, trimmed would be the better description. But John didn't care, in fact he liked a bit of hair he decided. He also decided, that his mom had definitely expected him to make his move tonight. The evidence was right in front of him.

Still grinning he proceeded to kiss her thighs and caressed her mound with his lips until he heard his mother almost pleadingly demand "Please, baby. Don't make mommy wait any longer."

John wouldn't be asked thrice, but he couldn't resist teasing her for the last time by hovering just above her wet lips for a moment, so close she could feel his breath on them. Then, as he noted her squirming had begun to intensify, he gave up, gave her lips little taste, which elicited another moan, and rose up to her face. His cock was now right at her entrance and he could feel her guiding hand rubbing his tip gently against her wet pussy lips.

"Do it," she whispered.

Without another moment's hesitation he thrusted forward and buried himself up to the hilt in his mother. She held his eye contact as she reached one of her hands behind his head and pulled him closer until their faces almost touched, her other resting against his lower back, guiding his pace.

Pulling his hip back a bit, he thrust back into her pussy. Her face twisted with ecstasy and she whispered "That's it, honey. Fuck your mommy."

John acquiesced and began to rhythmically pound his cock into her. With every thrust his mom produced a little whimper of ecstasy. Then she kissed him again, pulling his head towards hers. Her hand on his lower back pushed him further in to her while simultaneously increasing his pace.

Her whimpers now turned to moans and she screamed "Yeah, give it to mommy" into his ear.

John felt her pussy contracting around his cock and suddenly her legs locked around his waist. He was about to let go himself when she suddenly tossed him to the side, rolling on top of him.

Her face was red from the excitement as they lay, face to face and she whispered "You think you can tease mommy like that and then just finish. Nuh-uh mister. We are going for a ride. And I'll let you know when you can pump your cum into me."

As she sat up on top of him, beads of sweat glistened on her body. She began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, rhythmically pushing his cock into her. John was mesmerized by her breasts as they swayed with the motion. But it was her eyes that caught him in their hypnotic trance. He couldn't look away as his mom was fucking herself with his dick.

Soon the pace increased again and John began grabbed his mother by the hips to thrust himself up into her. Suddenly her eyes rolled back and she began to spasm in ecstasy but John wouldn't stop. Instead, he began pumping his cock into her even faster.

"Fuck, that's the spot," she gasped in a broken voice. "Now give you old room a new coat of cum."

John's mind exploded as he burst into his mother. Almost in a trance he kept thrusting into her, while grunting like a bear. With each thrust he shot another load of his cum into her until he almost passed out and lay still. His mother had collapsed on top of him, her breast heaving with rapid breaths.

For some time, they just laid there, sharing their warmth. Then she lifted her head and gave him a long kiss.

When their lips parted, she panted "Fuck, I don't remember the last time I've been railed like this."

John laughed and replied "Me Neither."

"Smart ass," she replied with a chuckle in her throat. "But not bad at all or the first time. Mommy's gonna teach you some things in the future though. Like how to eat pussy."

She cuffed his shoulder, then rolled off of him. Turning her back to him she got off the bed and made her way to the door. John stared at her swaying ass, as she walked across the room. He could see his cum running down her thighs, and it gave him an odd primal feeling of satisfaction. Like he had reclaimed lost.

As she was just about to exit, she pivoted on the spot, giving him a good look of her tits.

"I'm quickly going to clean myself up," she told him. "And when mommy's back you better be ready for round two!"

Epilogue

John blinked as a bright light shone into his face. For a moment he thought they were head lights. Then, as he took in his surroundings he relaxed and turned his head away from the ray of light which shone through the blinds.

His eyes fell onto the slumbering beauty resting her head on his chest. One of her legs was nestled on top of him and he realized her hand was still cradling his cock and balls. He gave his mother a kiss on her forehead and got an undiscernible mumble in response as she snuggled closer against him.

He couldn't suppress a smile as his mind went back to those fateful first encounters and how much could have gone wrong in those early days. But they hadn't. And there was nothing and no one who could stop them now. Not with the legal expertise of his "wife". Through some shady contacts of one of her clients she had managed to rustle up a marriage certificate.

Sure, they had had to move. After all, their neighbors knew them as mother and son. But a lot of things can change over 3,000 miles. Especially during honeymoons. John smiled at the memory, and he felt a wave of satisfaction wash over him as he placed his hand on her swollen belly.

12