Make Me Pregnant

Story Info
His mother's request came as a shock.
13k words
4.69
146.6k
291
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers

From an idea by Ratimom.

Alex lay in bed feeling miserable and sorry for himself. Surprisingly, the day had not begun like that; it had started in a celebratory mood. He had received his exam results and had done sufficiently well that a place at university now beckoned. Come the evening, after the excitement of the day, he decided on an early night, intending to read for an hour or so before sleeping, but things did not go according to plan. Propped up in bed with his laptop resting on his knees, he was so absorbed in the story that he read for longer than anticipated.

He heard his parents come upstairs just before midnight, and then the house went quiet; for a while, silence reigned supreme. He had just closed the laptop lid and settled down when the noises began-- sounds that he had been dreading and that had kept him awake lately.

The voices were muted, leaving him unable to hear what was being said. He heard a giggle, followed by a short girlish laugh. That had to be his mother. The sounds that followed--groans of pleasure, a raised voice occasionally, and then others--could only mean one thing. His mother and father were having intercourse.

Initially, he had felt revulsion while listening to them. After a while, this was followed by annoyance, and then something happened that in turn, began to fill him with overwhelming jealousy. When the noises finally abated, he lay in the darkness of his room, his mind full of uninvited images that sleep refused to take away.

Earlier in the year, Alex had turned eighteen, just another normal teenager. He was in the midst of his exams, with each evening spent in his bedroom swotting for the following day. Caffeine-fuelled drinks kept him going as he ploughed through textbooks, trying to cram as much information as possible into his head. However, it was at this point that fate brought several elements together and then conspired against him.

His bladder was full, and he needed the toilet. Opening his door, he saw the landing outside was in complete darkness, the only illumination coming from the shaft of light escaping his parent's partially open bedroom door. Padding along in stocking feet until he reached it, curiosity turned his head; normally, he would have gone straight past, but tonight he slowed.

Through the gap between the hinges and frame, he could see into a section of the room, the view bringing him to an abrupt halt as he forgot to breathe. His mother was standing in front of a full-length mirror inspecting herself, and she was naked. Acting like a voyeur, he watched as she twisted and turned, looking at herself from different angles.

His cock went from flaccid to a painful erection in seconds. Sarah may have been in her early forties, but she looked gorgeous. She had her back to him, but with the reflection in the mirror, Alex could see her front and back at the same time. He was spellbound, his erection beginning to throb as he looked at the vision, openly displaying herself. When she cupped her breasts and gently kneaded the flesh, he rubbed his bulge and wished he could whip his cock out and masturbate. Seconds later, his mother's hand went between her legs as she touched herself, leaving Alex convinced he was about to ejaculate.

His erotic reverie was rudely interrupted as the upstairs lights came on, and he heard his father at the bottom of the stairs. Making a mad dash for the bathroom, Alex locked the door behind him.

"Christ! That had been close," he thought.

His mind was in turmoil; Sarah was his mother, and yet the sight of her naked and touching herself had been so intense that he could not rid himself of his sudden desire to be in her bed; his hands allowed to wander over the gloriously naked flesh he had just spied.

Sitting on the toilet, the very thought of what he was imagining initially disgusted him. But the images in his head refused to disappear. It wasn't as though he had a girlfriend to help relieve his sudden lust; he hadn't. Shamefully, and something he would never admit to, he was still a virgin and unattached. His imaginings came from the pictures and pornographic clips he watched as he suddenly thought of his mother spreading her legs for him and inviting him to shag her.

Alex touched himself, his fingers at least easing the building arousal emanating from his throbbing member. He needed to masturbate, but with his parents upstairs, he would have to delay any activity until later.

Finished, he flushed the loo, washed his hands, and sauntered casually and innocently past his parent's bedroom, noticing that the door was now closed. When he heard it open and his mom and dad return downstairs, he locked his own room door and returned to his bed.

Stretching out, he undid his pants, extracted his throbbing cock, and wrapped his hand around it. He closed his eyes and pictured his mother once more as his hand slid up and down its length.

She knew he was there and was teasing him. Slowly, she slid the straps of her bra from her shoulders before reaching behind her back and releasing the hook and eyes. It seemed like an age that she held it to her breasts, and then suddenly, she let it fall, and Alex could see her magnificent tits reflected in the mirror.

When she slid her panties from her hips and allowed them to drop to her ankles before kicking them away, he knew he was going to burst. His hand was flying up and down his cock frantically, the skin sliding smoothly as pre-cum leaked from his knob.

His mother turned, opening her legs slightly as she posed for him.

"I know you are there, Alex. Why don't you come into my room?"

He had been touching himself as he stood outside her door and now felt embarrassed as he entered with his erection sticking out of the front of his trousers. He heard her gasp, her hand going to her mouth.

"Oh my God, Alex! It looks so big!"

As she moved across to her bed, Sarah asked him to undress and then spread herself as she raised her knees and opened her legs.

"Will you fuck me, Alex?"

In his daydream, he never even managed to take his pants off.

"Yes, yes, yesssss!" Alex ejaculated, spunk spurting up and out as his hand rapidly tossed himself off, flinging his cream everywhere.

He was panting, his eyes screwed tight, until the sensations finally began to abate.

Later, he could not get over how exciting, erotic, and downright filthy it had felt. Imagining shagging his mother as he ejaculated was better than any pornographic clip or picture. He was hooked, and from that moment onwards, she had become his masturbatory fantasy.

He was an only child, his mother had once told him that she would have liked more children, but an accident many years ago meant that she and David, his father, had struggled to have another baby.

Although he knew that they had tried different treatments over the years, none had been successful so far. Alex didn't know exactly what these hospital visits involved; his mother had never expanded on her statements.

At first, what he felt was a simple infatuation. He had to be careful when his father was around, but when he was home alone with his mother, he would take any opportunity to try and sneak pictures of her on his mobile phone. Alone in his room each evening, he watched pornography, especially any clips purporting to be of a mother and son, and especially where the woman bore some resemblance to his mother.

His next port of call after several weeks was Literotica. He scoured the stories for ones dedicated to mothers and sons, downloading a couple, and taking the time to change the character's names to Alex and Sarah.

He was currently on his summer break, with another five weeks before he would receive his exam results, which meant he had plenty of time on his hands. A few years earlier, his father had gotten him interested in photography by gifting him a DSLR camera, but it had been a while since he had last used it because it was too big and bulky. His mother would certainly notice if he pointed it in her direction. However, with a bit of gentle persuasion during the week, he managed to entice her into posing for him. Nothing improper, just portrait snaps as he moved around her perched on a kitchen stool.

Each night, once the house was quiet and his parents were in their room, he would lock his door, lying naked on his bed as he read incest stories or scoured the internet for clips and pictures. He had built up quite a library on his laptop, going through it as he fantasised. The evening always culminated in him masturbating, imagining scenarios where Sarah invited him into her room and her bed. Sometimes, she would open his bedroom door and catch him tossing off, always with a look of delight on her face before she joined him.

The pictures he had captured on his phone were not the best and were often hurriedly taken. He had managed her legs and snapped her arse when she bent over. but his most prized ones were of her cleavage and a couple he had managed to get where you could see up her skirt and her panties.

He was also learning new abilities. The pictures taken with his big camera were of superior quality, which allowed him to transfer his mother's head and face onto other bodies. His first attempts with the image editing program sufficed but were clumsy. With practise, he improved, and after several weeks, it was hard to tell that his mom had not posed for him naked.

From solo pictures, he advanced to couples. He had set the camera up on a tripod and taken several images of himself. Alex was excited, his cock throbbed, and he'd had to still his hand at first as he dropped the faces of himself and his mother onto the image of a couple fucking. He had the hang of it now, adjusting the colour and saturation before morphing all the images together.

Sitting back in his chair, he was proud of himself. The picture on his screen showed him with his cock penetrating his mother's cunt as they both stared into the camera lens. Even when he enlarged the image, it was difficult to tell that it wasn't a snapshot of something that had actually happened.

Several things were troubling him, and he knew that shortly a problem was going to arise. Doing well in his exams would take him away from her, sending him off to university with only the chance to return at the end of term or the odd weekend. Currently, he loved the daytime, with him and her alone in the house together. Evenings were bad; Alex hated evenings. His father would return from the office, and he would have to watch as his parents kissed.

That wasn't the worst, though. Throughout the evening, he would notice things--the things they did when they assumed he wasn't watching. David would touch Sarah's bottom, her face breaking into a seductive smile. Then there were the quickly snatched kisses and the whispers that caused her to giggle or laugh. The exchanges that made Alex feel extremely jealous were when his dad covertly placed his hand on his wife's breast, or even worse, on her mound.

At that moment, Alex hated him and wished that they would divorce or, worse still, that his father would die. He knew what their antics were leading up to--a night of tossing and turning as he listened to the sounds of them having sex.

The day of his results actually arrived sooner than he had anticipated. He made a compromise, choosing a university around forty miles away, which meant that it was only an hour's train journey each weekend to reach home.

It was still a few weeks before he would leave, with Alex putting the time to good use as his infatuation had him emptying his sack several times a day into a pair of his mother's panties he had stolen.

At last, the time arrived. With his bags packed and a brand-new laptop as a present for his achievement, the following morning, his parents would drive him to the place where he would spend the next three to four years of his life. Alex had copied all of his files from his old computer onto the new one. He would leave the old one, he thought; it was password-protected at startup, and the folders containing the stuff he would never want his parents, and especially his mother, to see were encrypted. He was content that it was safe for it to remain in his room and that it would serve as a backup in case anything went wrong with his new computer.

David and Sarah had a decision to make. For years, they tried for another baby. The doctors prescribed drugs, treatments, and different therapies, but no matter what they tried, they were unsuccessful. They had never imagined all those years ago when David caught a viral infection, that it would result in his sperm count being so low that Sarah would find it impossible to conceive. They had tried numerous bouts of IVF, all to no avail, and were now being told that their only chance was the option of either donor sperm or considering adoption.

Sarah had always shied away from the thought of another man impregnating her; she loved her husband, and it was his child she wanted. The same went for adoption; it was something she and David were considering, but again, it would not be a child that she had carried and then bore.

This week, they were at the hospital, and this would be her final chance.

A month later, Sarah was in tears; she had taken a pregnancy test, and the result was negative.

The house felt quiet and empty now that Alex was gone. Yes, he came home at weekends, but during the week and with her husband at work, Sarah felt lonely.

With her chores done, she was bored. She thought of browsing the internet, perhaps looking for a Christmas break for the family this time rather than spending it at home as they had done in previous years. The big machine in David's study contained all his work files and correspondence, and Sarah loathed to use that one. Suddenly, she remembered her son's laptop; it was still up in his room, where he had left it.

Sitting at the dining table, she plugged it in and switched it on. As it went through the start-up process, she was presented with a box to enter the password. She tried "Alex," which was rejected. She tried his date of birth, but it was also rejected. The password hint was of no help at all. She could stumble along all day like this and never get into it. Rising from her chair, she fetched the telephone and called her son.

"Hi honey, it's Mom. How are things going?"

They chatted for a couple of minutes before she asked.

"I need to do some research on the internet, and your old laptop is here. You don't mind, do you? I won't break it, but I need the password."

There was silence for a moment. On the other end of the line, Alex felt nervous. Thoughts were flashing through his mind. He couldn't really refuse her, could he? His files were safe, he was convinced, even if she did have a nosey.

"You had better write this down, Mom." He waited while she fetched a pen and paper.

"I'm ready," Sarah told him.

"Capital F, the first word is 'Flashover.' Capital M, the second word is 'Mail.'"

Sarah read it back to him. "That doesn't make any sense," she said.

"That's the idea, Mom. It makes it hard to guess."

They chatted for a while longer, and then he had to go.

Sarah typed the words in carefully, 'Flashover Mail,' and the laptop opened to the home screen. She was reasonably computer literate and brought up the browser as she started searching through holiday firms.

An hour or so later, she was bored again and did what any respectable woman, and especially a mother, would do: she began to rummage through her son's files.

There was lots of music, with plenty of singers and groups she had never heard of. There were the pictures he had taken of her. "They were very good," she thought, as well as other selfies that he had taken on his mobile. Lots of folders contained his schoolwork and assignments. Bit by bit, she scrolled through them all until she came across a folder that looked completely innocuous. Inside it was other folders, but when she clicked on the first, it asked for a password.

She tried her son's name, then his date of birth, and finally the password he had given her. None of them granted her access.

There is nothing worse than being denied something to ignite one's curiosity. She tried the password she had as single words and had no luck. Then she tried to think of other words that Alex might use.

Her eyes kept returning to her scribble on a scrap of paper. There was something about those two words that seemed familiar.

On a new piece of paper, she rewrote the password in capital letters, and in a jumbled order, it was often easier to spot a pattern like that.

"FASHVLAIMOERL."

The first word she spotted was obvious now; it was her name. She spelt it out and crossed off the letters. "SARAH," which left "FLVLIMOEL." Scratching her head, she wrote down anything easy and obvious.

She had a list of words in a column. Next to each, she wrote the letters that remained. For most, it was impossible to create a third word. The only one that left letters which could be shuffled around was "LOVE," which left the word "FLIM." Was that derived from flimsy?

Surely "FLIM" wasn't a word she thought as she rearranged them. The only other word, which sounded as though it might exist, was "MILF."

She sat stunned for several minutes, just staring at the page. "LOVE MILF SARAH." It was a sentence of sorts that at least made some kind of sense, but "What the hell was a Milf?" she wondered.

Sarah tapped the letters into the browser and then sat back, first with astonishment and then with a sickly feeling at what suddenly popped up on the screen. Site after site of porn, both pictures and clips appeared. Next, she typed in, "What is a MILF?" The answer left her feeling as though she had just been slapped in the face.

"A woman of a certain age, often in her thirties and forties and with children. The word stands for, Mother I Would Like to Fuck: MILF."

She couldn't stop her hands from shaking; her stomach protested as she wondered if she was going to be sick; and suddenly, it felt like the room was hot and she was going to faint.

She was trying to make sense of it. Perhaps the words she had come up with were just a coincidence. Nervously, she clicked on the first folder, and when it asked for the password, she typed 'Love' and was denied. She tried again; this time she typed 'Milf,' and the folder opened.

Inside, there must have been over twenty more folders. She clicked on the first to find a hundred pictures of naked women in poses that left nothing to the imagination. The next five were the same, each folder containing one hundred images.

Now that she was over her initial shock, it felt easier. Had Alex just picked two words, and she was making a mountain out of a molehill? Even though it was how she still saw him, he was no longer her little boy; he was a young man, and his interest in porn was nothing to be worried about.

She became bored with the pictures as she opened and closed folders--that is until she came across a folder containing film clips. As the first one started playing, it was obvious that the woman was far older than the man. Sarah increased the volume so that she could hear what was being said. The young man kept referring to the older woman as his mother, and in next to no time, she was on her knees, sucking at his cock.

Sarah watched spellbound as they undressed before settling down to fuck. By the third clip, she was feeling horny, and by the fifth, her hand was down the front of her leggings and inside her panties as she teased her pussy open. She paused the one she was watching for a moment, removed her top, and got rid of her bra before replacing the t-shirt; it would be several hours yet before David arrived home.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,235 Followers