A Familiar Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked me so fast and so hard that I felt his hot, sticky jizz being shot deep inside me before I knew what was happening. He finished with a few final thrusts, slowly pulled out, grabbed the towel, wiped off his dick, and pointed to the ball gag.

I was trying to catch my breath, and I said, "Kitchen counter."

He untied the rope from his ankles, pulled up his jockstrap and pants to mid-thigh, and walked to the kitchen.

He unlocked the ball gag in the kitchen, came back out to the living room, and said, "Best. Reward. Ever."

He picked up the towel, wiped out the inside of his jockstrap the best he could, started to pull it back up, stopped, and asked, "Do you want me locked again?"

"Wow, did it really only take a day to break you?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up," he said. "You said I had to stay locked until I got caught up with my work."

"Well, how much more do you have left?" I asked.

"I dunno. I can probably get it done before I go home tomorrow," he said.

"Okay, well if you promise me you'll get it done before you go home tomorrow, you don't have to lock up again," I said reluctantly.

"Yay! Thanks!" he said joyfully as he kissed my cheek.

He pulled the base of the cage off, set it down on the end table, and pulled his jockstrap all the way up. He turned to face away from me and asked, "Are the straps twisted?" He just wanted me to look at his ass. "Nope, you're good," I said.

He pulled up his pants, zipped up, and snap them shut. He took off his gloves, put them in his back pocket, and picked up his belt.

"You don't have to stay dressed in that if you don't want to," I said.

"I don't mind," he said. "Plus, I know you want to fuck me in it."

"You're absolutely right," I said.

I was sitting on the couch, and I pulled my underwear and pants back up.

"You don't want to go clean up?" he asked.

"That load is so deep, it's not coming out until tomorrow," I said.

"Hmm, good point," he said with a grin as he sat next to me and put one leg over mine. He took off his baseball cap and put it on me.

"Cute look," he said. "You should keep it. I have more."

"Thanks," I said a little awkwardly.

He adjusted his pants, socks, and baseball stirrups and rotated his foot.

"No matter what I'm wearing, I'm comfortable with you," he said.

"Are you asking me to go steady?" I asked jokingly.

There was a heavy pause.

"I think so," he said.

"Then I think so, too," I said matching his energy.

"Shut up," he said. "It would be too complicated and weird."

"I'm okay with complicated and weird. Look at you, glory hole boy," I said.

"Shut up!" he said with a laugh. "Fine. We'll talk about it later."

"Maybe we can fuck on it," I said as I grabbed his cup and jostled it around.

"Hmm. Maybe," he said lustfully.

We sat together in silence for a few minutes with his head on my shoulder, and I said, "So you really just wiped your load out of your jock and put it back on like nothing?"

"I mean, I normally get all sweaty and gross in it for at least two and a half or three hours. I don't see how it's much different," he said with a shrug.

"Gross. You really are a boy," I said.

"I can take it off if you want," he said threateningly.

"That might not be such a bad idea. You can borrow one of Ben's. Top drawer of his dresser," I replied.

"Seriously?" Dillon asked.

"No, of course not. I'm just saying, if you WANT to, you have options," I said.

"Okay, I was rethinking this whole situation if you're gonna be weird about a dirty jock," he said.

"I literally had my tongue in your asshole earlier. I think I'm okay with a crusty jock," I said.

Dillon turned red. "I forgot about that," he said.

"I was that memorable, huh?" I asked teasingly.

"I was trying to give you blue balls since you had me locked up," he said jokingly.

"Hey! You locked yourself up! I just took it a step further," I said.

"True. That kind of backfired on me, didn't it?" Dillon said.

"Yeah, but it worked out in the end," I said.

"So what do you want to do now?" Dillon asked.

"I didn't really have anything in mind. My whole weekend was cleared to work on this project that got postponed," I said. "Is there anything you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I don't really want to go out, and not just because I don't want anyone to see me. I kind of like just being here with you," he said shyly.

"We can do that," I said. "Do you want to watch a movie? Have a drink? Play a board game?" I asked.

"Board game?" Dillon asked mockingly. "What is this? 1945?"

"Yeah, imagine us getting this cozy in a foxhole," I said.

"Okay, why don't you get comfortable while I find something to watch?" he asked.

I stood up, kicked off his shoes I had been wearing all day, took off his pants I had borrowed, and sat back down.

"Done," I said.

"Well, that was easy," he said with a grin. "Do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"Would you mind topping me off?" I asked as I handed him my glass.

"Again?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hmm, maybe not quite so soon. You're bigger than I remembered, and I'm a little sore now," I said.

"Aww, and you even used lube," Dillon said with a pout.

"It's okay," I said. "I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow."

Dillon went to the kitchen and, a few minutes later, came back with a few snacks and two drinks.

I handed him the remote and said, "You said you wanted to pick."

"Well, I didn't think you were just gonna take your, my, pants off and call it done," he said.

"Our pants," I said playfully.

"Hah, I like it," he said as he took the remote from me.

He sat down next to me, put his feet up on the coffee table, and leaned against me.

He scrolled movie options for a while before just hitting play on something and setting the remote down.

"It's not like we're going to watch the whole thing anyway," he said mischievously.

"Well, in that case, you should take your pants off, too," I said, matching his energy.

"Good idea," he said as he stood up.

He unbuckled his belt, unsnapped and unzipped his pants, lowered them to his knees, sat back down on the couch, and asked, "A little help?"

I pulled his pants off over his cleats and tossed them on top of "our" pants that were on the floor next to the couch.

He unbuttoned his jersey and tossed it over me, landing it on the pile of pants. His undershirt was a typical 3/4 length compression shirt that was stretched tight across his chest, and I could see the definition of his abs.

He put his leg over mine and leaned against me again.

We got about halfway through the movie before he started rubbing my crotch.

"It's so weird to see you in my underwear," he said.

"Careful, or I might keep them," I said. "They're pretty comfortable."

"Only if I get to keep something of yours," he said.

"Sounds like a fair trade to me," I said.

He pulled my dick out and got on his hand and knees on the couch, and started sucking it. I reached behind him and started fingering his ass.

He got me good and slobbery and then laid on his back, with one leg up on the back of the couch, and said, "Fuck me."

I got on top of him, worked my dick into his ass, and started pumping. He put his arm behind his other leg to hold it up so I could go deeper.

He took the hat he had given me off my head, turned it around, and put it back on me so I could lean down and kiss him.

"Yes! Just like that!" he exclaimed in between kisses.

I did exactly as I was told and kept pumping, just like that, and then I started to erupt deep inside him again. I leaned back and saw the tip of his dick poking out from the top of his jockstrap's waistband.

I grabbed his dick with my hand and played with the tip using my thumb. There was a little bit of precum that I licked off my thumb while looking him straight in the eyes.

I pulled out of his ass, sat up on the couch, and said, "Put it in my mouth."

He stood on the couch, with each foot on either side of my legs, and put his dick in my mouth. He held on to my head and started off slowly, but quickly progressed to skull fucking me.

I pulled back, looked up at him, and said, "You better shoot it down my throat."

He put his dick back in my mouth and was going all the way in so I was deep throating him. He found just the right spot where he could pump in and out of my throat, and just as he was cumming, he pushed all the way to the point where my nose was squished up against his body. He held my head in place while I felt his cock throbbing in the back of my throat.

He slowly pulled his dick out; I sucked and licked the tip as it passed over my tongue.

He tucked his dick back into his jockstrap and pulled the cup out of the pouch, and put it on my face. I took a deep whiff and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you smell pretty good," I said as he tossed the cup on the other side of the couch.

"Thought you might like that," he said.

"You were right," I said. "I have no idea what's happening in this movie. Do you want to go to bed?" I asked.

"Sure," he said with a shrug as he stood up.

I got up and followed him down the hall to my room. The click-clack of his cleats echoing in the hallway filled my ears.

He sat on the bed, held a foot up at me, and asked, "Do you mind?"

I walked over to him and unlaced the cleat, pulled it off his foot, held it up to my face, and inhaled deeply.

"I don't think I ever realized how much I like how you smell," I said as I dropped the cleat and held his foot to my face.

"Good, because I can't control that," he said with a laugh. "Take the stirrup off; it won't stay on through the night, but I'll leave the socks on."

He lowered his foot and gave me the other one so I could repeat the process.

He stood up in front of me and for the first time that weekend, he was back to being shorter than me.

"I forgot how little you are," I said teasingly.

"It's literally just an inch and a half," he said annoyedly as he took off his shirt and tossed it in my face.

"I know, I know. I just like teasing you," I said.

"I know," he said as he got into bed.

"So just a jockstrap and socks tonight, huh?" I asked.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked.

"Not at all!" I said.

I took off my shirt, so I was just in his boxer briefs and socks. I got in bed with him and turned off the light. He laid his head on my chest, put an arm and leg over me, and was quickly asleep.

The next morning, I woke up before Dillon. He was on his back and looked serene, sleeping next to me. I lay next to him, admiring his athletic physique. I slowly pulled back the covers to see the outline of his morning wood in his jockstrap. I couldn't help myself. I slowly went down to his crotch and pulled his dick out from the side of the jockstrap pouch, and put it in my mouth.

I started sucking on the tip, gradually making it all the way down his shaft. After a few moments, I felt his hand on the back of my head, gently pushing encouragingly. I looked up and locked eyes with him as I continued to blow him.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

I turned around and got on top of him in the 69 position. He pulled my dick out and started sucking, and we blew each other for a short while before I started fingering his hole.

I got off of him, turned back around, lifted his legs onto my shoulders, and asked, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

"You know I am," he said.

I slid my dick into his ass, and his tight, warm hole felt amazing as I went all the way in. I started pumping slowly as I stroked his dick with my hand. Eventually, my rhythm increased as I held onto his dick for leverage, and I came deep inside him again.

I pulled out and lay next to him, admiring him again. I was on my stomach, caressing his stomach, tracing the outline of his abs with my finger.

"My turn," he said with a grin.

Before I could say anything, he was pulling down my boxer briefs, tossed them across the room, sat on my thighs, and slid his dick into my ass.

I inhaled sharply, and he slowed down.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah, just be gentle," I said softly.

He put his hands on my back as he started pumping my ass with his dick, starting off slowly and gradually going faster and faster.

Suddenly, he pulled out. He couldn't have finished that fast, could he?

"Bend over the edge of the bed," he said.

I guess he wasn't done yet. I did what he said. He stood behind me, put his right foot up by my shoulder, and worked his dick back into my ass. I had my hands up above my head, and I was gripping the sheets as he plowed into me.

He readjusted his stance, and before I knew it, his foot was on my face, pinning me down with both his dick and his foot. It was so hot, I thought I was going to cum again just from getting fucked. I grabbed his ankle to encourage him to keep his foot on my face, and he started fucking me faster and faster until he came deep inside my ass again. I could feel his dick throbbing with each squirt of hot, sticky jizz. Those throbs were my favorite.

He took his foot off my face, and pulled out of my ass.

"I could get used to this," he said.

"I'm gonna have to if you're gonna keep fucking me like that," I said as I stood up.

"I've lost track of how many of your loads are inside me just from the last few days," he said with a grin.

I walked over to my bedside table, opened the drawer, and pulled out a jeweled butt plug.

"Turn around," I said as I walked toward him.

"Oh, boy..." he said as he turned around.

I got right behind him, put my arm around him, and put the butt plug in his mouth. He sucked on it as I pulled it out of his mouth, and I put it in his ass.

"Come take a shower with me," I said.

"Yes, daddy," he said in a sweet voice.

We went into the bathroom together and got undressed. I started the shower and got in. Dillon followed right behind me. It wasn't a huge shower, but it wasn't super tiny, either. We both fit just fine, and there was enough room for a third, but we had to take turns under the shower.

We were getting cleaned up when Dillon accidentally on pupose dropped the soap. I laughed and said, "Maybe later -- leave the plug in. You can definitely blow me, though." Dillon shrugged and said, "Better than nothing," and got on his knees. He gave me an enthusiastic blow job, and after a few minutes, he stopped and stood up.

"Oh, is that what we're doing today?" I asked.

"Yup!" Dillon said matter-of-factly. "This way you don't forget to fuck me one last time before I head out."

"About that," I said as I finished rinsing off and stepped out of the shower.

"Yeah?" Dillon asked with a note of confusion in his voice.

"I have an idea I want to run by you. Meet me in the living room after you're dressed," I said as I picked up the jockstrap Dillon had been wearing and put it on.

Dillon started to wash his hair and body as I walked out of the bathroom.

I looked around and saw clothes strewn about everywhere. I started to pick up Dillon's things and took them with me into Ben's room, where his duffel bag was still on Ben's bed. I put the clothes he had worn over the weekend in the duffel bag and pulled out the knee high baseball socks Dillon had been wearing the day before. I put those on and then grabbed a pair of Ben's jeans and a shirt from Ben's various piles of clothes. I stepped into a pair of Ben's shoes -- a well-worn pair of Osiris D3 2001 in black and white, a personal favorite of mine.

I heard the shower turn off and I made my way to the living room, where there was more clothes still. I saw the plastic protective cup that Dillon was wearing with his jockstrap and I quickly grabbed it and put it back into the pouch of Dillon's jockstrap that I was now wearing.

I couldn't believe I was wearing Dillon's cum-stained, sweaty jockstrap, especially after just getting out of the shower. Just the thought of it was turning me on.

Dillon came out into the living room, completely dressed, carrying his duffel bag. He was picking up his clothes as we walked around the coffee table to sit next to me.

"I tossed some of your stuff in there already," I said, hoping he wouldn't notice he was missing a jockstrap and a pair of socks.

"I noticed, thanks," he said as he rolled up the jeans I borrowed and his baseball uniform pants and tossed them in his duffel bag.

"You okay?" I asked. He seemed a little off.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... time to go home... ya know..?" He said a little sadly.

"Aww, it's okay. You know you can come over any time you want," I said. "Would it make you feel better if I gave you a key?" I asked.

"Actually, yeah," he said.

"Then I'll give you a key. I mean it; you can come over any time you want. No one has to be here, but you can't bring other people over -- that's my only condition," I said.

"I'd only come here to see you and Ben, anyway," he said.

"And definitely the next time you need some place to crash, right?" I asked.

"Probably," he said with a smirk.

"You better," I said.

"Okay, fine. You talked me into it. I promise," Dillon said. "So what's this idea you have?" he asked.

"Well, I was thinking, why don't you text your mom to tell her you're catching a ride with Ben and that I don't mind dropping you off at home since we're already going to be out that way anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, sure. That would be great, thanks," he said gratefully.

"Finish putting your stuff away because it's almost time to go if we're gonna be on time," I said.

Dillon got up from the couch, collected all his work from the table, and put it all away.

After everything was put away and he was ready to go, he came back and sat next to me on the couch.

I looked over at the heels that he had left on the floor and said, "You know... we have a little bit of time before we actually have to leave," as I looked at the heels. "One more time?" I asked.

He kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks, and dropped his pants so fast; it was almost comical. He stepped into the heels and fastened the ankle straps. "I thought you'd never ask," he said as he stood up and bent over in front of me.

"So you were just going to keep that butt plug?" I asked.

"I'll bring it back," he said as he pulled out the butt plug and set it down on the end table.

I pulled my pants and the jockstrap I borrowed from Dillon down. Thankfully, he didn't notice as he started sucking my dick.

I stood up, bent him over the couch, and started fucking him slowly. His knees were up on the couch and I grabbed one of his ankles for leverage.

Dillon started moaning. "Yes! Fuck me! Make me yours!"

I pounded him deeper and faster. I let go of his ankle and gripped his hips as I unloaded deep inside his ass.

"Your're such a good little slut," I said as I pulled out and wiped my dick on his ass.

"And you're a dick!" he said with a laugh. "Did you really just wipe your dick on my ass? I barely got out of the shower."

"Just marking my territory," I said with a smirk. "You told me to make you mine."

"Okay, I can't get mad at that," he said as he walked down the hall to the bathroom. The click-clack of the high heels faded as he walked away.

After a few moments, he came back out, grabbed the butt plug and put it right back in his ass like it was nothing.

"I'll bring it back next weekend," he said as he kissed my cheek.

He sat down on the couch and held his foot up. "Would you mind?" He asked.

I undid the ankle strap and slipped the high-heeled shoe off his foot. He lowered his foot and raised the other so I could repeat the process.

I set the shoes down on the couch as he got dressed again. I pulled my pants up and said, "I think we should head out so we're not late meeting the team." I walked into the kitchen and started rummaging in the junk drawer.

"Yeah, I suppose," he said a little dejectedly as he put his shoes on and stood up.