A Familiar Sensation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheer up," I said as I handed him a key to the door.

He smiled and said, "I thought you were just talking about it. I didn't think you'd give me a key today."

"Yeah, well. Just don't do anything weird, like stand over me at 2:00 in the morning," I said.

"Even I'm not THAT weird," he said with a laugh.

He gathered his things, and we left. He put his bags in the trunk of my car and we went to pick up Ben.

Once the team arrived, I saw Ben looking around for me. I waved my arm to get his attention and he came jogging over. He was surprised to see Dillon in the car.

"Hey! What's up? What are you doing here?" Ben asked Dillon.

"It's a long story," I interjected. "I'll tell you later. We're gonna take Dillon home," I said.

"Ooh, sounds fun, but I need to shower first," Ben said.

"His home, not ours. Horndog," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, boo!" Ben said half-jokingly, half-disappointedly.

"I know, I know. I'm sure you've got lots of laundry to do, but if you clean your room, your friend can come over next weekend," I said mockingly. "Get in, and let's go." I said.

Ben tossed his stuff in the back seat and we got in the car and drove Dillon to his place. Ben was telling us about the game, giving us the highlights and how he had to share a room with one of the other guys, and it was weird with me not being there.

We got to Dillon's place, and I pulled into the driveway, put the car in park, and popped the trunk so he could get his stuff.

Dillon and Ben both got out of the car. Dillon got his stuff out of the trunk, and Ben moved around to the front seat. Ben and Dillon dabbed it up and hugged before Ben got his stuff out of the back seat and put it in the trunk. While Ben was doing that, Dillon came around to my window, leaned down, and said, "Enjoy my jock and socks, perv. You didn't think I would notice? I'll get them from you next weekend." He smirked over his shoulder and started to walk up the driveway.

Ben got in the front seat and asked, "Why did Dillon have his duffel bag if he's benched for his grades?" Ben asked.

We waited for Dillon to get inside before we left, and I explained most of what happened while Ben was away for the weekend.

I asked how Dillon's home life is, and Ben said he didn't know.

"You two don't really sweat the details, do you?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah, I guess not," Ben said introspectively.

I told Ben I had given Dillon a key and said we had an open-door policy, and he's always welcome. Ben liked that I looked out for his friend.

We got home, and I helped Ben with his duffel bag while he grabbed his small suitcase, and we made our way inside.

Ben immediately spotted the high heels I had left on the couch, turned around to look at me, and said, "Oh, THAT'S what you two were doing all weekend!" A little accusingly and a little hurt.

"Well, kind of," I said defensively, "But there's more to it."

Ben crossed his arms and looked at me expectingly.

"Okay, tell you what, go take that shower you wanted and I'll tell you everything you want to know," I said.

Ben thought about it for a moment and asked, "Everything? Do I even want to know? Did you do it in my room!?" I laughed and said, "Everything, and we didn't do anything in your room. I promise."

"Fine," Ben said, "But you better tell me EVERYTHING!"

"I will, I promise," I said.

Ben disappeared to his room, grabbed a few things, and got in the shower. I heard the water turn on, and after about 20 minutes, I heard Ben coming down the hallway.

He was wearing his leather chest harness and a pink miniskirt. He sat down on the couch wordlessly and started to put the heels on.

"Hopefully, this is okay, and you're not too tired for me," he said with a hint of jealousy.

"It's always okay, and I'm never too tired for you," I said confidently.

"Are those my shoes?" he asked as he looked at my feet.

"Yup," I said. "I knew you wouldn't mind."

"You're right... So... Tell me everything..." he said as he sat back and crossed his legs.

I sat next to him and shared every detail of what transpired over the weekend.

"A glory hole?" he asked, equally incredulous and disgusted.

"I'm not proud," I said. "But it worked out for the best for both of us."

"Well, given what could have happened to either of you, it was the best possible outcome," Ben said matter-of-factly.

"So, am I in trouble?" I asked, trying not to sound too condescending.

"No, of course not. I'm just jealous," Ben admitted.

"How much did you miss me this weekend?" I asked with a grin.

"You know how much, but I don't want to know the answer if I ask you that same question," Ben said jealously again.

"Aww, no one can replace you," I said. "Stand up, let me take a look at you," I said.

Ben tried to suppress a smile, but he stood up and turned around. I started to push down on his shoulders and said, "Get on your knees."

He happily obliged and started to undo my pants.

"Nice jock," he said sarcastically.

"I stole it from Dillon. Socks, too," I said.

Ben rolled his eyes and pulled my dick out to start sucking on it.

"Tastes like him," Ben said, trying to make me jealous.

I stood him up, turned him around, and slipped my dick in his ass.

Ben gasped in surprise as I pushed all the way in.

"That's because I fucked him in the ass, standing right where you are, wearing those same shoes almost two hours ago," I said as I held onto his chest harness, bent him over, and started thrusting.

Ben moaned in pleasure as I continued to fuck him and reached down to stroke his dick.

Just as Ben started to cum, I began to thrust faster, making sure we both came at the same time.

I pulled out of Ben's ass, spanked him once, and pushed him onto the couch.

"You're such a dick," Ben said as he caught his breath.

"You are what you eat?" I asked ironically.

"Oh, my God! You blew him, too?" Ben asked incredulously.

"Well, he started it," I said defensively. "Don't worry, you can reclaim what's yours as often as you want today and all next week," I said. "I'm not sure if anything is going on next weekend, but don't be mean to him when you see him tomorrow. He was in a tough situation and really bummed about missing the game."

"I know!" Ben exclaimed. "That's what's making it so hard to be mad."

"Okay, okay. Let's stop trying to piss each other off," I said. "Truce?"

"Yeah, I think that's best," Ben said.

"You're definitely keeping those shoes on," I said.

"And you're definitely going to change out of that jock," Ben said.

"Socks, too?" I asked.

Ben rolled his eyes and asked, "What happened to the truce?"

"You're right! I'm sorry," I said.

"Maybe if you can stop being an asshole for two minutes, you can change into some game-worn gear before I put it to wash," Ben said with a smirk.

I kicked off his shoes and stripped down from the waist down.

"That's more like it," he said as he walked over to the laundry room to get his duffle bag.

He walked slowly into the living room, knowing how much I like the click-clack of high-heels on wood floors. He dropped his duffel bag at my feet and said, "Help yourself."

I bent down, unzipped his duffel bag, and was immediately overwhelmed by the scent of musky sports gear.

"Oof! No wonder you wanted to take a shower when you got home. I know you showered after your game and this morning, but I bet half the dudes on your team skipped. I can only imagine what it smelled like on your way home," I said as I picked through his gear.

"Exactly," he said.

"So, I can pick anything?" I asked.

"Anything," he said. "But, I get to watch you put it on."

"Fine by me," I said. "Not like I wasn't just balls deep in you five minutes ago."

"Yeah, yeah. Get dressed, or I'm gonna be balls deep in you in a minute," he said.

I froze in place.

"Oh, yeah?" Ben laughed. "I can get it up again."

"I bet you could," I said as I pulled out his jockstrap, cup, socks, and stirrups he wore for his game. "Is this game-winning gear?" I asked.

"Yup, that's what I wore on gameday," he said.

I pulled everything on, and put on his cleats.

I sat next to him on the couch and he put his leg over mine.

"Nice and smooth," he said.

"I love it when you shave everything," I said as I lifted his arm over his head to inspect his armpit.

"I know," Ben said with a smirk.

We spent the afternoon talking about how the game was and how his trip was, but we ended up going to bed a little early since we both had to get back to regular life the next day.

"One more before bed?" I asked Ben as I grabbed his crotch.

"Only if you let me sleep with you," he said.

"Did you have someone else in mind?" I asked.

"I mean actually sleep. In your bed. Idiot," he said teasingly.

"Oh, sure!" I said. "It's been a while since you've done that. It might motivate me to wake up early tomorrow."

We went to my room, where I blew him, and let him cum down my throat while he pinned me to the mattress and fucked my face. I fucked him one more time, kicked off his cleats, and fell asleep in his stinky, dirty baseball gear. He fell asleep in the chest harness, skirt, and high heels. I woke up before him, and he was practically in the same position he was in when I rolled off of him the night before.

He was lying on his stomach, so I ate his ass and fucked him one more time before we both got up to shower and get ready for the day.

"See you tonight," I said as I left for work.

"Have a good day," Ben said as he left for school.