All Comments on 'A Family Affair!'

by Mackie2006

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Comical

Very amusing,sounds like the family from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
plot resolusion

the story was good, but you didn't close the story with a resolusion. why was junior set up, and for what purpose?

if you introduce a sub-plot to a story, you should carry it to some kind of finish. if i was junior i would have sued the police and the district attorney for false arrest and their incompentance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too long and boring

This story was too long and boring. And there really was no incest, except between the dumbass sisters whose parents couldn't even tell them apart. What a waste of time.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Well...

I can't say that I enjoyed it really. Sorry but, it was just way too long and though I thought the court scene was well done, there just wasn't really any erotica in it at all. Most of the sex scenes were just implied and not even described. This story would have made more sense in the Non-Erotic section I think. At times, it kind of rambled and went way, way too fast. This would be a very good story if you were to break it up into chapters and draw out the sex scenes a bit more. Good try though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Did these others read the same story I did?

I enjoyed the story from start to finish. No, it didn't have any of the kind of incest we usually expect, but just because it was all consensual and not between brothers and sisters except the girls, doesn't make it a bad story. The plot was great - and there are openings for future chapters.

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Interesting Story

This was a very good and interesting story and I agree that it is left with openings for possible future chapter(s) which I would love to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A praise for the author

Sorry, I press the bad line or button by mistake.. It was an excellant story.. nicely done good ending...

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a truly unique story line

all too often when reading on this and other sites, it seems like we are re-reading the same story again and again with the location and names changed. This, however, is a one of a kind. The two Yvonnes, (Yvette?) one each with the divorced parents of Junior set this tale apart from almost any others.

And it was entertaining and fun as well.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Plot Idea

I enjoyed the story and the unusual twin plot. It was well written and the implied sex was in keeping with the story style and plot. I do agree that even though the story ends with a reasonable resolution I think he would have wanted to find out why he had been targeted. Possible follow up story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The category taboo and incest. Some readers forget the first part. A few have decried about the story not having any descriptive sex scenes, but this longer than usual story spans years. Good scenes are from and get the heart pumping (as well as other bits). But once you've thoroughly described once solid sex scene, it gets a little numbing and repetitive with more scenes of the same activities. After all, it's hot if you are experiencing all intimate encounters, but much less so when reading about them.

What makes it erotica is the emotional side; WHY do the characters cross into taboo or incest? We have twin sisters who happen to pair with separated and soon divorced couple. Dad doesn't like lesbians and has a slowing performance issue; part the reason the MC's mom used to her affair with the girlfriend. The twin sisters enter the picture and are mostly happy with their partners. Except both sisters have strong libidos. The sister with Junior's dad loves him, but finds needs a lot more poking than Dad is able to give her. Junior's a lot like the dad in looks and is more virile. The need to cheat to state her libido is solved with Junior. Better, he will keep the secret and she can live with the dad. The other twin likes girls better and while she happily gets intimate with Junior's mom, she sometimes likes cock, and Junior comes to the rescue for the other twin as well; Junior is happy to keep her itch scratched as well. Better for the twins is that he become their exclusive partners.

Part of the fun is the twins initially run their shared identity scam on Junior and his parents. He convinces them to not hide they are two people, and to embrace their personal preferences. Junior gets a lot of sex each week, and he helps the sisters stabilize into long-term satisfying relationships.

There have been false accusations that this story doesn't fit here. However, being sexually intimate the lover who also sleeps with a parent is most definitely taboo. Mollie changes the situation when she marries Junior's father. Then she becomes Junior's step-mother and Ollie becomes his Auntie, and while they aren't related by blood, it is considered incest. Add to that Junior's occasional threesomes with the twins who also happily entertain each other while at Junior's place.

This setup works for the twins. They get long-term relationships, Junior picks up the slack in the sex lives of both sisters, and Junior gets plenty of sex without having to date. Added that, when Mollie opts for kids, she believes Junior is the likely father to his half-sister and half-brother.

The measure of the commitment is in Art's actions. As a drug dealer, he is likely become an informant, promising arrests in return for remaining free. Either Art had betrayed those he felt no remorse for burning, or he needed to burn Junior to maintain his own freedom. Knowing Art's reasons ultimately doesn't matter; what matters is the twins coming to his defense. They had given up being paid sex workers, remaining otherwise loyal to their older partners. But to protect Junior, someone they really cared for, they partially paid for Junior's defense with in-kind services (sex) to keep Junior out of prison; as the judge implied, lazy cops willing to burn an innocent were also exposed, possibly implicating the DA as well. The promised lawsuit would have been fun to know. But for the story of Junior and his family, the tale is pretty complete. Ollie gets plenty of pussy with Junior's mom and their circle of lesbian friends and when she needs cock, she visits Junior. Mollie gets a loving home with Junior's dad, has the babies she's wanted, and when she needs extra sex, Junior's there for her, too.

It was obvious that the twins had high libidos. When they were paid sex workers, they scratched that itch with each other as well as their clients. As they hit middle age, they both sought more permanent relationships. Having high libidos can be stressful. Junior solved their problem rather neatly, and because he became exclusive partners to the twins, they had their needs met.

It bears knowing that many marriages fail each year and among the many leading causes are money, one or both grow in different directions, dealing with newborn children, and differences in partner sex drives. Most marriages that fail in the first 2-3 years are because of children and sexual needs are too disparate.

In this case, Junior taking care of the twins helped preserve the happiness of his parents. For the twins, Junior may initially have just been a convenient sex partner. However, Mollie talked and probably suggested Junior as a male partner. More importantly, they both clearly came to care for him as part of their family. Mollie possibly even loved him; it's no small thing to give a woman children. If something happened to Junior's father, she would likely move in with Junior to both satisfy her sex needs and become surrogate father to Mollie's children.

As for me, a hot sex scene would have been nice, but the story did just fine without it. The social dynamics were well thought out and believable. The court scenes were simplified, yet conveyed the long grind of a serious legal entanglement. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous