A Family Affair

Story Info
A man takes control over a family for sexual fun.
5.6k words
4.34
59.7k
91
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers

This story is a work of fantasy and fiction. It has many taboo themes including non-consensual sex, incest, and bi-sexuality. If these might offend you, read another story. As is typical with one of my stories it resulted from a single moment, in this case it was a hot mom and daughter I saw at the grocery store. The fantasy and the story flowed from that chance encounter.

************************************

A Family Affair

I held her ponytail as I slammed my cock into her pussy from behind. Just an hour earlier I noticed her and her mom at the grocery store. They were both in attire that indicated they had come off the local ski hill as both wore leggings and athletic tops. They were picking out some wine as I checked out their tight asses. I guessed that mom was around 50 and daughter in her 20's. I stopped for a moment and decided that they would be my amusement for the night.

I finished my shopping and sat in my car until they came out. I followed them to a local condo complex and thought, "this is too easy!" The truth of this statement was only really known to me. This particular complex was mostly empty, and I noticed them go into a ground floor condo where only one other car was nearby.

I parked over in the main cluster of cars and got my supplies. My "go" bag had all my toys and I readied my taser and put on my cable company jacket.

I was very friendly looking and had a demeanor few people found threatening. So, when the husband & father came to the door, my cable company ruse worked easily. As I entered, I saw the two women I would fuck in the kitchen area.

"I assume there is a TV in the bedroom too?" I asked.

"Yes" was the man's reply.

"Anyone in there right now?" I asked for non-innocent reasons.

""Just the three of us" came the answer from mom. I smiled, as I thought about fucking her in front of her husband.

I started to walk that way, then spun and in a well-rehearsed move hit both dad and mom with taser shots. They were on the ground and incapacitated instantly. While she was still stunned, I quickly moved to the daughter. I reached in my bag and drew my handgun and held it to her face.

"Don't scream, I would hate to have to make a mess of your pretty face!"

She was frozen as she did not expect to end up with a gun in her face. It wasn't loaded, but she didn't know that, so her fear, and my excitement, were real. I told her to sit on the counter and I quickly gagged her, and zip tied her wrists and ankles. "Good girl, just stay put!"

Moving quickly, I pulled dad to a chair and secured him and then I used my over the door device and bound mom in a hands over head position against the door.

I looked at my watch. The whole operation had taken just about 4 minutes. That was satisfactory, especially given the fun I was about to have.

I pulled out my very sharp and large pair of scissors and went to work removing the clothes from mom and dad. They were still mostly out of it, so I got only a little resistance.

Mom had a very nice set of breasts, and I took some time to get her nipple hard by running my hands up her stomach and over her breasts while I also sucked on each nipple. She was starting to shake off the taser charge and was looking at me with a pissed off look.

Daughter was now crying on the counter but was also still too scared to move. I walked over to her, grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her over to where her dad was bound to one of the kitchen chairs. I pushed her to the ground and told her to keep quiet.

Dad was naked since I had cut off his clothes and much to his surprise, I started to play with his cock. I stroked it as I told him how much I was going to enjoy his women. Then I put his cock in my mouth and I sucked him to a strong erection. I prefer women but will play with men on occasion. But I have also found that the shock effect of being bi has its benefits.

I released his cock, grabbed the daughter, pulled the tape off her mouth and commanded, "Finish what I started, or I will cut off your dad's cock." I held up the large scissors and did a couple of snips with it to drive home my point.

He squirmed and she started to protest, but I grabbed her roughly and pushed her onto her own dad's cock.

"Suck him hard until he cums in your mouth!" As I said it, I started to push her head onto his cock. After a few forced bobs onto his cock, she started to do it without my forcing. I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "keep going, please your daddy, be his little slut! If I see you stop, it will be very bad for your dad, so just focus on his pleasure or else I will focus on his pain!"

And then I watched something beautiful. I watched a daughter suck her dad's cock and I watched both of them start to enjoy it. He actually moaned at one point and she started to really go porn star on his decent sized cock.

I walked over to shocked mommy and stood next to her. I reached down and let my finger start to massage her clit and enter her pussy. She was wet.

"Looks like you like what you see. Is mommy jealous? When was the last time you pleased your man like that?"

She looked at me with anger but her pussy just kept getting wetter. Meanwhile dad was about to blow. I quickly crossed over to him and stood behind him. I leaned down and spoke into his ear. "Give your little girl the cum reward she has earned!"

I then called to his daughter. "Look up at daddy, he has a gift for you!"

Her eyes rose and she kept bobbing like a good slut. He couldn't take it any longer and he started to cum. It was an explosion of cum and her mouth was quickly filled.

"Swallow it all baby!" I called to her. "Swallow and suck every drop from daddy's grateful cock!"

She obeyed. He started to cry even though he was also feeling great pleasure. It was magnificent.

With the shock of what unfolded still fresh, I came around and grabbed her once more by the ponytail. I stood her up and used my shears to start cutting her clothes off. Her body was great and it was time to enjoy myself. I took another chair and zip-tied her legs to the front legs with her facing the back of the chair. I then tied her wrists to the top of the back of the chair leaving her in a slightly bent of position. She was now looking at her dad in the near and her mom in the back of the room.

"What's your name?" I asked her as I started to run my hands across her body. She meekly responded, "Maddie."

"Well Maddie, I am Jay, and I am about to fuck you."

Both parents struggled against their restraints. I laughed and started to finger Maddie from behind.

"Your little girl is wet and ready for her fucking. Let us begin." I stepped back and pulled my pants off and stroked my own cock a few times. I have a very large and thick cock. It is almost comical how big it is given I am only average sized otherwise.

"This is going to be a bit bigger than daddy's, but I am sure your pussy can take it."

I grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her head back and spoke into her ear, but loud enough for her parents to hear. "I appreciate that you have remained quiet. But just a reminder that any yelling or screaming and I will hurt your parents badly. Understood?"

"Yes" croaked out of her cum soaked lips.

"Good. Oh, and feel free to enjoy this. I plan to fuck you hard until you cum!"

As I said that I entered her. I slid right in as she was very wet. She whimpered. I pushed all the way in and held myself hard in her. Then I slid out slowly, and then slid in slowly. I enjoyed the feel of her tight pussy as it adjusted to my size.

"Very good, Maddie. You are taking it all. Now let's get serious about fucking!"

With that I started to increase my speed while pulling back hard on her with each thrust. It didn't take long until I felt the first push back on her part. It was quickly followed by moaning and highly increased breathing. She was moving quickly to orgasm.

"Let yourself go Maddie. Show Mommy and Daddy that you are a good slut and you love a big cock in your young pussy."

She reacted almost immediately and started saying "oh god!" over and over again and then I could feel her freeze and tense. She exploded into orgasm as I hammered her hard.

"That's it my perfect slut, feel that pleasure. You love my cock, don't you! Look at your parents and let the pleasure consume you."

She started to cry as I pulled her back against me and held her head so she was looking at her parents. She was overwhelmed with sensations including the best orgasm of her life.

I was still fucking her, and my own climax was still a ways off. I held her firmly and just hammered away. She rolled through her first climax into a second one and this one released her inner slut fully.

"God yes, keep fucking me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, your cock is fucking perfect!" She was in overloaded bliss.

"Beg me to cum in your pussy!"

"Please, just keep fucking me, cum in me, you completely fucking own me!"

I laughed, picked up my pace and as I neared climax, I spoke to the whole family, "I own your daughter!"

I came hard and long in her pussy. I slammed into her as each explosion of cum was pushed deep into her. "I look forward to breeding you until we make mom and dad into grandparents!"

As I let the last great sensations flow through my cock I reached around and started to fondle her wonderful breasts. I would classify them as just short of a C cup and were firm and adorned by big, fully hard nipples. They felt wonderful in my hands.

"Your breasts are top tier, Maddie. I plan to enjoy them often. I am going to ask you and your parents to live by a few rules as we spend the next few days together and our first rule is that you remain topless the entire time. I want to see your wonderful breasts and touch them anytime I desire."

I took some extra time to really molest them and it brought my cock back to life. I decided it was time to keep pushing, to fully overwhelm her and her parents.

"Turn around Maddie, drop to your knees and suck my cock."

I guided her to the kneeling position and then fed her my cock.

"Get me hard and ready to fuck your mom. The poor woman hasn't gotten to have any real fun yet!"

As I expected, Maddie obeyed. She was in an obedient trance and I was enjoying the result. She sucked my cock without hesitation. I grabbed her ponytail and started to control her bob on my cock. I spoke to the whole family.

"Maddie is being so wonderfully obedient. Be proud of her. She is not only sucking my cock well, but her obedience is keeping me from having to hurt you. Everybody wins!"

I then looked over at Mom while guiding her daughter's cock sucking efforts via her ponytail and teased mom. "Soon I will be ready to come over there and fuck you. You have seen how much bigger I am than your husband and you know it is going to feel so good. Are you ready to get the best fucking of your life?"

She didn't answer, mainly because I still had her gagged. But her eyes told me she was defiant but understood that fucking was coming regardless.

I pulled Maddie off my cock and pulled her up by her ponytail. I pulled her in and kissed her. She struggled against my kiss but my firm grasp on her head made it futile. I released my kiss and spoke, "Well done Maddie, I am ready to fuck your mom now. But first let's get you a better seat for the show."

I pulled her over to where dad was and briefly released her as I turned dad's chair to face mom. I then told her to spread her legs bend over at the waist and suck her dad's cock again. Dad's cock got hard quickly. and I ran my hand up Maddie's toned thighs and started to caress her ass. Then I let my hand wander forward and started to finger fuck her. Soon she was wet, and dad was hard. It was time to put them into their spectator position.

I pulled Maddie up and then revealed my plan, "Since dad is hard and you are wet, let's have you both enjoy the show while taking advantage of the situation." With that I told Maddie to straddle her dad and I grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy as she sat down on his lap facing away from him.

"Your daughter's pussy feels pretty good, doesn't it, dear old dad!" I laughed at my own taunt.

"Maddie, my obedient slut, I want you to fuck yourself with daddy's cock. I know it isn't as big as mine, but if you grind hard on him you can get yourself the pleasure you desire. Start riding daddy my dear Maddie."

Maddie pushed herself down onto her dad and then started to grind. She was such an obedient slut.

"Very good Maddie. Now keep it going and watch me fuck mommy. Let's see if we can get everyone to cum at the same time!"

I walked over to mom, grabbed both of her breasts and pushed them up and together and started to take turns sucking on her nipples. She was squirming and it was making me seriously hard as nothing is more fun than fucking a woman who is helpless.

I released her tits and grabbed her thighs and pulled up. She was now open to me and hung from her arms via the door restraint. It was painful for a bit but soon I offered her an extra point of support as I drove my cock into her pussy. I stared at her intently as I started to thrust hard into her.

"It feels good to have a real cock in you doesn't it mommy? You get to watch your hubby get fucked by Maddie while you get your pussy stretched out." I laughed and started to really hammer her.

I looked back over at Maddie and she was watching us intensely while still grinding on helpless dad.

"Match my rhythm Maddie. Bounce on daddy's cock at the same pace I am fucking mommy."

She started to do as I asked and I leaned into mom and whispered in her ear, "Maddie is so obedient, and hubby is getting a great fuck, I think it is time to for you to stop fighting and just enjoy my cock!"

"Let's slow it down and make it last Maddie baby!" And with that I started to slowly pull out and slam back into mommy's completely wet and stretched pussy. Maddie started to pull up and slam back down on her daddy's cock. At one point she pulled out too far and he popped out, but my obedient little girl reinserted her dad and went right back at it.

"Do you like watching me fuck mommy?" I called out to Maddie.

Maddie didn't answer and when I looked back, I could see that part of the reason was she was moments away from orgasm.

"Answer by cumming Maddie! Let go and enjoy the moment!"

And that is what happened. She started to grind hard on her dad, and she got vocal.

"Fuck yeah, I am cumming! Oh God. Fuck!"

I turned to mom and said, "your turn!" and started to hammer her.

"Tell your dad to cum, command him to cum in you Maddie!" I was orchestrating such a hot scene.

"Daddy, it's Ok, I want you to cum in me. Tell me you love me! Cum in me daddy and do it NOW!"

The whole experience had dad overwhelmed and he started to thrust back into his daughter. His eyes were bulging, and she was practically yelling at him to finish. He crossed the threshold and started to cum. Maddie screamed in delight as his vigor to cum had extended her orgasm.

I looked hard at mom and said, "time for you to cum!"

I was hammering away at mom and she was close. "Come over here Maddie and tell your mom to cum!"

Maddie rose off her dad and came over and stood next to her mom and with sincerity in her voice, said, "come on Mom, let it go. Feel his cock, it is bigger and better than daddy's. Don't deny yourself the pleasure, just cum. Do it NOW mommy!"

That last command did the trick and with my cock slamming into her, Maddie's mom exploded into orgasm.

"Fuck!" She yelled out from under the gag and then she bent her head towards me and stared at me with complete attention and I granted her unspoken wish and finished her. My cock, her daughter, and the situation, won and Maddie's mom let the waves of orgasmic pleasure wash over her.

I reached over and grabbed Maddie by the ponytail and pulled her towards her mom's breasts and soon mom's pleasure included her daughter sucking on her tits. I leaned in and spoke to her loudly enough for hubby to hear, "you will never say no to me. You belong to me. Say yes by kissing me."

I moved my head back and she looked at me intensely and pushed her lips into mine. Hubby watched as his wife committed herself to me. We kissed passionately. I now owned both mom and daughter. I kissed her back and came into her pussy. We all slowed down and enjoyed the after effect of what was a great sexual experience.

I looked at Maddie and her mom, smiled and quietly said, "shall we finish Dad?"

They smiled as my co-conspirators and we got ready for the final act. See Maddie is my student at the University and has been my lover for almost a year now. And when her mom came to town after she found out her husband was cheating on her, we ended up having an amazing threesome. Multiple times since we have hooked up and somehow inbetween all of the great sex, a plan was schemed.

Julie, Maddie's mom, wanted to punish her husband. She was deeply hurt by his infidelity and wanted to make him suffer. Since I had both a bi and evil streak, we decided that we could have a load of fun and make him pay. I agreed to do it on one condition: that I got to run the show and that they would remain totally obedient to me while the weekend played out.

At first, they wanted to also be part of the planning, but I told them that their only task was to book the weekend away and request this specific condo and to go grocery shopping when I told them to. After that, my approach was a surprise to them. That is why Julie was so shocked when I tased her and Maddie was genuinely scared when I pulled the gun on her. My plan went beyond humiliating dad to making sure my control over his two women was locked down tight.

I kept my voice low again and said, "Julie, don't break character, I won't hesitate to tase you again!" She looked at me with intensity, "that fucking hurt!"

I was sure that was true, but I would do it to her again. "So be obedient and you won't feel it again!" She mumbled about me being a bastard and I responded, "the bastard with the cock that owns you!"

She looked at me and acknowledged the truth of that with her look. I whispered, "show time."

I walked away from my ladies and over to the poor slob who was stupid enough to get caught cheating with a waitress at the lunch place he frequented. His taste was good, she was a hot young thing. I know because last week I took her home and fucked her for three straight days. She has been texting me all week begging me to come back to fuck her again. Chapter 2 of this saga will involve Julie's revenge against Jillian. That is going to be equally delicious, but for now it was time make poor Richard regret he had been such a dick.

I leaned into hubby, and spoke to him like he was my captive, because he was. "Hi Dick, I am the guy who now owns your wife and daughter. We talked a bit over there and they agreed that if I promised to fuck them all weekend, I could fuck with you all I wanted. That is the power of a big cock and knowing how to use it."

I came around behind him and then reached over him and started to stroke his cock. "See the ladies over there, naked, satisfied and not at all trying to escape or fight back. Just a few hours ago, you were the man of the household, but now I am, and you are my toy to play with."

Maddie was helping her mom out of my restraint and they were fully cutting each other free with my large scissors. They finished and approached me, and Julie was holding the sharp, long scissors.

"Thank you, ladies. Julie please put the scissors over there on the counter and both of you kneel in front of us."

Julie smiled, put the scissors down and they both knelt as requested.

"See Dick, they obey me. Your wife of 25 years had the big sharp scissors and she could have made me stop and ended this ordeal, but instead she did as I requested."

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,195 Followers
12