A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave his cock a big strong stroke and addressed his wife, "Why didn't you attack me, free your husband, end this all? You had the scissors and my bag with the gun is clear across the room."

"You promised to fuck me all weekend as long as I was obedient, so I choose obedience."

"That's a good girl. Mommy is not only hot, but she is smart. Maddie, is your mom smart and hot?"

"Yes, she is."

"Why don't you two enjoy each other's hotness while I keep Dick here happy."

Julie leaned over and kissed her mom. Mom kissed back. Soon their hands were fondling each other's breasts and Julie started to suck on her daughter's nipples.

I could feel the effect on poor Richard. His cock was now as hard as it could be, and he was squirming in his chair. I stroked faster and spoke to him.

"Look at how hot that is. Mommy and daughter going at it. Damn your daughter has fantastic tits. Your wife seems to agree." I turned my attention to the ladies, "Maddie, is mommy making you feel good?"

"God yes!"

"Mommy, why don't you finger your daughter and really make her happy. Guide her in Maddie-slut."

Maddie grabbed her mom's hand and pulled it into her pussy. She repositioned herself so her cunt was on full display to her dad. Mom wasted no time and started to diddle her daughter. Maddie let out a long moan.

"So hot to see your wife pleasure your daughter. You seem to be really enjoying it. Why don't you just focus on the pleasure. Let yourself go and cum at the hot scene in front of you!"

The ladies were now going at it. They were back to kissing and each had a set of fingers buried in the other's pussy. Julie broke the kiss and looked at me, "Am I allowed to cum Master?"

I almost laughed as she was really enjoying both her daughter's touches and the role she was playing to punish her cheating husband. She hadn't yet grasped that I intended to be her master for real.

"Go ahead and accept the pleasure your daughter is offering. Just say "thank you Master!" as you cum!

Maddie increased her pace of clit and pussy manipulation and Julie rose up on her knees and her face went to the "O" position. Her breathing got ragged, and then she looked at me hard and said, "thank you, Master!"

She exploded into orgasm and just kept repeating "thank you, Master" although it got faster and more frantic.

At the same time, I was gipping Dick's dick hard as I stroked him. I wanted him on the edge but not yet cumming. He got to watch his wife cum hard and finally when she came down I told Maddie to slide over to be directly in front of her dad.

"He is ready to blow Maddie. Command him to cum on your tits!"

"Oh Daddy, spray your cum on my young, firm, perfect breasts. You know you want to. You know you have been checking them out for years. I know you fantasize about them. Don't you daddy, you have always wanted them, and here they are. Cum on them daddy and then you can lick that cum off your little princesses' tight, perfect tits!"

Maddie was having fun and poor Richard was beyond being able to control himself. I was still gripping his cock so firmly that he still couldn't really cum. I finished his humiliation.

"Is that true Dick, have you lusted over your daughter's tits for years. Just nod yes and I will let you cum on them. Just nod that you are a pervert and your fantasy comes true."

Richard started nodding furiously. I loosened my grip and stroked harder and within 20 seconds his cum exploded out of his incredibly aroused dick. His cum hit his daughter on her tits, her face, her shoulder, all over.

I kept stroking through that after ejaculation time when a man's cock is highly sensitive and taunted him. "You just came on your daughter. Your little girl is covered with your cum. But you still want her tits, you want to suck on them and taste your own cum on them, don't you. Nod yes again and she will gladly offer you her perfect tits. Isn't that right Maddie?"

"One nod and all your fantasies come true daddy. Nod for me daddy. Suck on my tits."

Richard nodded in defeat and I released his cock as Maddie came over, ripped the tape off his mouth, straddled over his lap and fed her left breast into his mouth. Her breast was covered in his cum and he started licking it up and sucking on her nipple.

"Oh daddy, that feels good, keep sucking, live your fantasy daddy." Maddie was sucking the dignity out of her dad while he sucked his cum off her breast.

I walked over to Julie who had been enjoying the show from her spot on the floor. I offered my hand and said, "let's go fuck each other's brains out while Maddie makes her dad's dreams come true."

"Absolutely. I want that big cock of your back inside of me."

I turned to Maddie and spoke, "play with your dad a bit longer, let him enjoy you like he always has wanted to. When you're done, leave him to his shame and join your mom and I for some fun in the bedroom."

"I will do that. Daddy is making me feel good, but you will take me much farther. Fuck mommy well, she deserves it for having such a pathetically perverted husband."

She then shifted her position and fed her daddy her other breast. "Suck away daddy, mommy is in good hands!"

Julie and I laughed, I grabbed my bag and we retreated to the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom, she kissed me passionately. I kept kissing her as I reached into my bag. I pulled out a collar that said 'mommy-slut' on it and kissed her while I secured it around her neck. I broke the kiss and walked her over to the mirror. "Read what you are Julie!"

"I am mommy-slut"

"Yes, you are and tell me mommy-slut, are you my fully obedient fuck toy?"

"Yes, master."

"Good answer. Now get your hot mommy body on the bed, spread those fit legs and beg for my cock you fucking slut!"

She did as asked, and with her wet, waiting cunt perfectly positioned for me, begged me, "Fuck my married pussy and make it completely yours. All I want is your cock."

I positioned my cock right at her pussy's entrance and started to rub her. "Pledge your obedience to me Julie. No act, no role-play, nothing to do with your pathetic husband, just look at me and pledge your full and complete obedience!"

She hadn't seen this coming and realized I hadn't been lying when I originally told her that I would help, but she might not like how it turns out. My expression stayed the same and my cock head continued to tease her.

I watched as she found her resolve and rose her head up off the bed towards me and said, "I am, and always will be, your fully obedient slut. Forget my husband, use him, abuse him, he deserves it. I am thankful for all the shit you are going to reign down on him. But regardless of him, regardless of our original plan, know that from this point forward I am your fully owned and operated any time you want, mommy slut. Please accept my commitment and obedience and fuck your mommy-slut's brains out!"

I smiled and said, "Commitment accepted!" And I slammed my cock into her pussy. She threw her head back and let out a half scream and half moan. And for the next 10 minutes I fucked her hard. She wrapped her legs around me and stared intensely at me. I stared back and hammered her.

We accelerated our pace and within a few seconds of each other, came hard. I drove my seed deep into her married womb and she squeezed me hard with both her legs and her pussy. As we came back to earth a bit, she looked at me and very authentically said, "best decision I have ever made. How can mommy-slut serve you next?"

I disentangled from her, rose to my feet and pulled her to her feed and lead her back into the main room. Maddie was still sitting on her dad's lap and he was still sucking her tits. I laughed and Maddie turned her head and said, "sorry I am late, but he really loves my tits!"

"Well, time for him to love my cum. Help me."

Together, according to my instructions, we laid Dick's chair back, so he was also on his back and his head was on the floor. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and put it under his head.

"Mommy-slut, come over here and have your daughter-fucking husband suck a real man's cum from your wonderful pussy.!"

She didn't hesitate and straddled over his face. She grabbed him by the hair and spit in his face. "Suck every drop of my master's cum from my pussy. A pussy that you will NEVER get to fuck again." And with that she slammed her pussy down onto his mouth.

I walked over and stood behind Maddie, reached around and fondled her breasts while she watched her mom take any remaining dignity from her dad. I spoke into her ear, "This may have been a set-up, but the reality is you and your mom really do belong to me now. You understand that, correct?"

"I was yours before this."

"That might be true, but now, if you want that to continue, you have to fully commit to being my completely obedient slave. I am going to now be your master for real, every day, every way. Tell me you understand this."

"I understand Master."

I continued to fondle her breasts and said, "That is my good Maddie-pet. That is what you are now, you are my pet. Tell me what you are."

"I am your Maddie-pet, Master."

"Yes, you are!" and I pushed her to her knees and fed her my cock. "Suck your master's cock while I watch your mommy and daddy. We are all starting a new journey today. Please your Master Maddie-pet. Please your Master."

She looked up at me obediently and began to pleasure me.

I smiled and announced to no-one and everyone, "It is good to be King!"


12