A Family Affair

Story Info
A family that fucks together stays together.
4.2k words
4.62
73.8k
95
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of the pandemic, most of my direct family had been locked down in our Parisian penthouse for three months with no end in sight. The government announced that only one person could leave the apartment building once a week to visit our nearest supermarket.

With my husband confined to his sister's house in the UK, unable to travel home to be with us, the only person who could to leave our apartment to shop for groceries was my adult son. The rest of us didn't have International driving licenses or insurance for the family car.

At twenty years old, Jake was intelligent and capable, perhaps not so experienced as me navigating supermarket aisles, but he was doing a great job for all of us.

His two sisters, Emma and Claire, helped put together our weekly shopping list, giggling while talking Jake through tampon sizes, vaginal wash selections, explaining the difference between lady shaving and men's razors.

"Fuck ladies, that's a lot of batteries this week. We only need these for air-conditioning and tv remote controls, right?"

"There are other uses for them, dear brother."

Emma smiled, nodded gently and winked, hoping her brother might catch on without an obvious prompt, but he didn't, so I whispered in his ear. My daughter's laughed when Jake's face flushed bright red and he got embarrassed.

I was fortunate that my kids were great friends. Each was born more or less one year apart, with Jake being the oldest and, honestly, a total mommy's boy. The girls, aged nineteen and eighteen, were more inclined towards their dad, but that dynamic prevails everywhere in society, so it never bothered me.

When my daughters left Jake and me alone in our living room, I noticed a sadness in his expression, so I hung around in the kitchen, sipping coffee, hoping he might open up and share his woes. Eventually, having almost run the clock down, I had to speak up.

"Are you okay Jake?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, mom. Just missing Cindy is all."

"They say the airports will open again by February. Your girlfriend can fly here straight away."

"That's still five months away mom."

"I feel for you, big guy."

He slipped off the kitchen stool, grabbed his car keys and the shopping list. Jake kissed me on the cheek and headed for the private lift lobby that would whisk him to basement parking.

"Let me get this shopping in mom and after it's stowed I'll call Cindy on zoom."

"Okay, honey."

My son was always a good boy, and I was pleased he'd grown into a great man, helping everyone in the family however he could.

He'd become seriously ripped, training in the apartment building gymnasium twice a day and swimming in its pool for a mile every night. I was glad he worked out because it was easy to see Jake was a testosterone eruption of a man, frequently pacing in front of our panorama penthouse suite windows, staring out over parkland and the city like a caged tiger.

He returned from his shopping excursion after two hours, helping my daughters and me unpack and stow our groceries. I made a quick lunch of creamy cheese pasta, knowing that Jake would need carbs later on for his gym session. He took a smaller glass of wine than my daughters and me because training and a call with Cindy were important.

My son placed the blister pack of AA batteries on our kitchen breakfast bar, smiling at all three of us. I broke off two, Emma took another two, but Claire didn't take any. Jake looked at her quizzically but said nothing. When the girls returned to their rooms after lunch, I sidled up beside my son, pouring him a half glass more of the crisp, icy Chardonnay we'd started.

"Claire is still a virgin son, so she doesn't enjoy the sins of latex toys except for a clitoral tickler with its USB charger unit. Your sister doesn't want to risk splitting her hymen on a pretend cock. She wants the real thing."

"Jesus Christ, mom, that's an over-share."

I chuckled, a little surprised by his shock because, like my daughters, Jake had a very open upbringing where all kinds of sexual taboos were discussed. I wondered if perhaps my husband might have skipped a few talks.

"There are very few secrets between a son and the mother who cleans his room and does laundry son."

"Oh, fuck... mom I... err, sorry... but."

I placed a finger gently against his lips, smiling lovingly to quell any embarrassment. He hid behind an oversized wine glass, sipping frequently while trying to press his hard on back down into a pair of sweatpants incapable of hiding it.

"Shhh son. Everyone has carnal needs."

"Yeah."

"It looks like you're struggling with yours, though, Jake."

"I sure miss Cindy, mom and I don't just mean for sex."

"I know, baby. Are you still calling her today?"

"Yeah. I need to do that now, actually."

Jake downed the last of his wine, rinsed, then wiped his glass clean, putting it away before darting off to his room. When a tiny click told me he'd locked his door from the inside, I smiled, hoping Cindy would put on a great fuck show for my son.

I went to visit Emma in her room, wanting to discuss Jake and the possibility for us to help my son. When I broached the subject, tackling it head on, my eldest daughter almost fell off her bed.

"Fucking hell, mom, you're suggesting outright incest."

"Yes. I'd like to go first on my son, but I think some variety in his bed might ease Jake's demeanor considerably and help his mental health."

"I agree. My brother needs to get some pussy, mom. He's like a stallion, stamping the ground with a constant semi-hard cock while eyeing up three broodmares from his stall."

"With you, me and his sister being the broodmares?"

"Yeah... but Claire is still a virgin mom and... fuck... isn't this whole idea illegal?"

"Not in France, honey. You just can't get married."

"Whoa... are you saying I can fuck Jake, or you can, for that matter, and the police wouldn't care?"

"There is no law against it here."

"That's strange."

"Don't ask, don't tell, Emma."

"I'll have to think about it, mom. I'm not sure, because me fucking my brother still feels wrong."

"Do you like Jake?"

"Aww mom c'mon, I love my brother and truthfully, if he were available to me legally, I'd prefer him over all other guys. He's a gentleman, helps all of us, and he's built like a Greek god."

"He has a big cock too, Emma."

"I know mom, that's how come I referred to his constant semi hard on. You can't fucking miss the thick tube wrapping half way around his waist."

"Doesn't he deserve some love too, then?"

"Yeah... but fucking us? And especially the complex issues with him making love to Claire. How would you feel if Jake was her first?"

"Honestly? I think Jake would make a very caring and gentle first lover."

I watched Emma mulling over the idea. I'd felt similarly when first considering the sexually motivated mental health of my family in a foreign country and with the pandemic impacting our lives in every way.

"We have toys that satisfy us enough, I guess, mom. Claire doesn't even have that. I acknowledge Jake is an incredible man. We probably all agree he'd be an excellent husband and father, but Claire losing her virginity to a guy she can't be with forever? That's a big ask and on another level of taboo."

"It's only important to know how Claire feels about the idea baby."

"Yeah well, I wouldn't dive into the subject with her like you just have with me. You clearly have thought this through in detail and intend following through. She's not ready, having only just turned eighteen."

"Will you think about it as well, please, Emma?"

"Yeah mom, I promise to consider the matter carefully but I can't say for sure I'll do it. What about dad's opinion?"

"He's not here."

"Dad will freak out completely if he finds out."

I thought thoroughly, choosing my next words carefully. Every family has secrets, and I didn't want to reveal too many of ours but the pandemic had changed everything. In my lifetime there was never occasion when people were imprisoned in their homes and barred from seeing friends and family. We were stuck with the people inside our apartment, good or bad, and in our case, we were very lucky.

"Dad's been making love to aunt Chloe since they both turned eighteen."

"Fucking hell mom! Are you serious? Dad has fucked his sister?"

"He still does today, sweetheart."

"And you allow him to do that?"

"I've watched them enjoy each other baby, even joined in sometimes. Dad and I have had plenty of consensual playtimes with Chloe."

"So you and dad have practiced incest and in a place where it's illegal?"

"How is that doing me, or any of us harm, Emma?"

"They're locked down together in UK right now, mom."

"Be careful Emma. I think being a sexual prude is a step in the wrong direction for you. Dad and I are very happy and if he's not fucking aunt Chloe every day while imprisoned in her home, I'd worry about both of them."

I left it hanging with Emma because it was time for some family secrets to be let out of the bag. Modern conventions hadn't been so quick to judge old fashioned family fun in France, and the sexual liberation in Paris felt so much more decadent and exciting than back home.

I smiled when passing my son's bedroom, placing one ear to the door, listening to him moaning while Cindy howled out her orgasm in the background. I guessed Jake would watch a close up on his high-resolution monitor of his girlfriend's pussy being pounded by a dildo while he cranked out his third or fourth wank of the day with a few more yet to go.

I felt good about my kids having healthy sex lives, never discouraging them from masturbation and not caring about the mess that made on bed sheets or underwear. I'd taught them all how to wash their wedding tackle properly, maintain clean toys, and encouraged the use of pornography within a healthy and legal context.

I lazed around for most of the afternoon, nursing a half bottle of wine and watched all of my kids return from the apartment building shared gym with AirPods plugged in, towels underarm and bottles of water in their hands.

My sofa back slid out, making a double bed from an Italian leather design furniture piece that I loved dearly. I lazed, comforted by the tranquility of lockdown and the absence of any road or other noise outside, listening to Stan Getz and Dave Brubeck. The more I drank, the more classic jazz tunes massaged my soul, relaxing me into a meditative state.

I contemplated how life might be more enjoyable if families hooked up in a consensual tryst with each other. A decision to fuck my son Jake, or at least offer my mouth and pussy for his relief, was made. I just needed to find the right words to seduce him and an opportunity to do it.

When I stood up and transferred Peggy Lee's Fever to play on a sound bar in my bedroom, it was because my pussy was misbehaving. I felt a delightful moistening inside my panty gusset, knowing it wouldn't go away until I tended to the slimy engorged pearl hiding in a protective skin pouch there at the top of my slit.

I much preferred rubbing one out to fucking myself with a dildo or vibrator. True, sometimes a thick latex cock inside my pussy felt right, but mostly I preferred to control pressure, friction, and speed when manipulating my nipples and clitoris.

I'd perfected making a V with two fingers from one hand, splaying my swollen pussy lips wide open while controlling sensation and speed with the forefinger of my other hand. As I was swept away by Dinah Washington, my throbbing cunt praised the choices I'd made. Coming to and cumming in my bed was definitely long overdue and much preferred to another streaming service box set.

I fingered my swollen labia, brushing each one lovingly up and down, using the natural lubricant of a healthy pussy's hormones. I felt them tingle, reacting to the stimulus while my pussy tunnel ached for a big cock.

When I dipped a finger inside my hole, scooping out more cream to lubricate my engorged pearl, the temptation to indulge myself was too great so I licked, sucked, collected more and repeated that several times until my mouth was marinated in exquisite pre-menstrual pussy cream.

"Holy fuck, mom. I'm so sorry."

My bedroom door had slid open because I hadn't closed it properly and Jake stood in front of me looking every bit a terrified rabbit caught in the proverbial headlights. I made no attempt to close my legs or stop rubbing myself off.

"Hi Jake. I must have left the door ajar. My bad... sorry son."

"Umm... I'll come back later... I'm really sorry, mom."

"Why not stay, honey?"

"What do you mean? Why... you're... you're... you're-."

"Masturbating?"

"Yeah... fuck, it's a private you time, right?"

"It doesn't have to be, sweetie. Close the door. In fact, lock it so we aren't disturbed and then come and fuck mommy."

"Jesus, mom, are you fucking serious?"

"Never more so, and I hate to point this out, Jake, but you haven't stopped staring at my cunt yet."

"You haven't stopped rubbing one out either, mom."

"One thing doesn't excuse the other, son."

"No okay, well... I'm sorry about that, too."

"You apologize too much, Jake."

He marched back to the door as though leaving while I continued wanking and moaning because his intrusion lifted my proximity to climactic lift off by a couple of notches. Jake stopped at my bedroom door, gripping its handle while bumping his forehead gently off the wood as though contemplating a dilemma.

I continued strumming my cunt, bringing two, then three fingers into play, sliding them faster up and down the creamy furrow that tightened into a narrow slit because the pussy lips forming it kept on swelling and I clenched my thighs together.

Jake made his choice, closing the door, tapping his head against its wood some more while I moaned like a whore before the familiar click of safety and a locked door told me I was going to be fucked by a real cock after three months of missing my husband's.

"Come and fuck mommy, son. There is nothing wrong in this."

"Jesus, mom, are you certain?"

"Yeah. I'll mess this bed up if you don't fuck me senseless, honey. Just think how much more comfortable and smooth your bedsheets will be if I swallow all that baby making seed swarming around your prostate and balls."

"Fucking hell mom, you sound like a total slut."

"Right now, that's exactly what I am. Jake's cum slut."

I reluctantly tore myself away from masturbation and sat up on the end of my bed. I beckoned my son, who shuffled nervously to within range of my hands. I pulled at the waistband of his sweatpants like a willful school girl misbehaving.

"Let's look at mommy's new toy, son."

"Okay mom. I want to do this with you, but it's fucking terrifying. What about Emma, Claire and dad?"

"Emma's considering fucking you too, but I'd rather you kept that to yourself until she decides and speaks to you. Claire's still a virgin so we'll have to approach her carefully, and dad isn't gay."

"I didn't mean that about dad. He'll be seriously pissed."

"Leave my husband to me, son."

Jake had showered after training, so I got a whiff of fresh lavender soap when I slid my son's sweat pants and boxer briefs down.

"Fucking Christ son. I had no idea."

"Nine and a half inches mom."

"It looked big through your pants, but this is just... fuck! This cock is on another level. Emma will be all in once she sees this monster."

"Thanks mom. For what it's worth, I'm in love with you."

"What did you just say?"

"Yeah mom. With you gripping my cock and about to suck it, I guess there are no secrets between us anymore. I love you. Not just as my mom. I've been stealing your clean underwear and wanking off into it for years because I can't get enough of you."

"Jesus, son. I thought I had all the surprises."

"Nah. I've even stolen some of your used underwear."

The truth set us both free and my son relaxed while I studied the biggest and most overwhelming cock I'd ever seen. His musky whiff of pure, primal man flared my nostrils as I considered how to tackle my first blowjob on a son who had just professed his romantic love for me.

I used my spare hand to cup both of Jake's balls, squeezing them tightly, noticing how everything about his reproductive organs was so perfectly connected, powerful and sensitive as it all trembled in tune to my jazz music.

He's fucking throbbing.

He pressed forwards gently from the hips while pulling off the t-shirt I'd overlooked. The body builder physique impressed, slapping me in the face and pussy, so I released my son's balls to scrape fingernails upwards across his washing board stomach until I could tweak and scratch one nipple after the other.

He grunted like a neanderthal, and his cock twitched vigorously when powerful pectoral and abdominal muscles rippled and shimmered to the tune of my fingernails.

I stared at the end of my son's cock, pleased we chose not to have him cut as a baby. The drooping skin wrinkles at the end of his foreskin held back a reservoir of pre-cum that I was about to suck and swallow.

His Stallion aroma distilled when pre-cum juices pooled heavily, almost to the extent that they might drip and be wasted on a wooden parquet floor below. I licked the entry hole in the center of his foreskin using the tip of my tongue, harvesting enough pre-cum to avoid any spillage and to give my mouth a massive salty hit, but without disturbing the cock I wanted to tease a little while longer.

While licking his gently bouncing, slimy cock tip, I removed an elastic hair band from my wrist. When I gathered my long blonde hair into an impromptu blowjob ponytail and stared up, I saw nothing but love and desire in my son's eyes. I smiled salaciously at him while tying off a perfect cock sucking hair style, making sure Jake knew I meant business.

"I have to suck this cock until it feeds me your seed, son. Would you like a pill now so we can still fuck later?"

"Mom, I don't need any pills. Give me ten minutes between shots and I'll go all day fucking you, but my sisters will definitely hear us."

"Let's worry about that at dinner."

He stood tall like a man mountain in his perfect pose and I felt the dampness of my pussy leaking into the duvet. It didn't matter to me and although I desperately wanted tongue and a good fucking; I figured impressing my son with a loving blowjob would hard wire his love more intimately into me.

I'd have to figure things out with my daughters and husband some other time because my own feelings had changed in the ten minutes it took to seduce my son.

When I peeled my son's foreskin back, licking, swilling and swallowing the excess pre-cum that might otherwise leak onto the floor, I was caught breathless just sensing by sight, smell and taste of a cock so young and vibrant that it might impregnate me, birth control or not.

"Fucking hell Jake."

"What's wrong, mom?"

"I feel more alive right now than I have for at least a decade."

"Do you like me then?"

"I love you, son, and this cock is bestial. I don't know if I can ever live without it."

"Maybe you won't have to."

I took my son's entire glans into my mouth in a single, fluid movement, making sure my teeth didn't rasp against his smooth, sensitive tissue. I deliberately sucked hard while curling and flicking my tongue over his smooth tissues, indenting both cheeks to remove every drop of slimy veneer from his cock head. When I sucked a wad of pre-cum out of the tiny slit in the end of Jake's glans, savoring it before swallowing, its salty explosion rocked my world.

I felt lightheaded when every taboo, inhibition or moral boundary in my psyche exploded in the greatest firework display of my soul, shuddering my mind and body. I was all in and knew this love affair wouldn't stop, regardless of who tried to pull me off my son's cock.

12