A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped his wanking shank lower down, speechless by the fact I needed both hands to fully encircle it. I sucked and licked his glans, circling my tongue around and down its underside while pointing his cock skywards.

My son's cock jerked almost violently when I rubbed a flattened tongue against his banjo string before peeling him back harder to tighten, then flick the tensioned cord, as though strumming him.

I slid my tongue all the way down Jake's bloated urethra until my lips kissed his balls, noting I would need to shave him soon. I pressed my son's cock tight against his stomach while traversing my tongue up and down the bulging semen delivery tube. On each pass, more of my saliva soaked his cock, dribbling down his wrinkly balls I sucked hard, almost chewing.

My pussy leaked like a broken faucet, desperately needing some action, but I knew the best strategy was to empty my son's semen down my throat. When I sucked Jake's balls, he whimpered like a puppy, wanting its owner's love. I knew a power exchange had occurred, and I had Jake completely.

He held my head gently, cupped between two massive palms. I returned to the end of his cock, sucking, licking and swallowing a freshly deposited harvest of salty pre-cum. There was no way to deep throat his veiny girth, but I got my son's glans part way in, blocking my windpipe, causing a gag reflex we both seemed to enjoy.

As I wanked him harder, drooling long strands of my shame from chin to floor, I sucked my son's cock to half mast, bobbing my head up and down like his private whore. I kept shuffling his cock back and forth, powered by both hands even when I paused from sucking to draw breath.

"Do you want me to warn you when I'm going to shoot my load, mom?"

"No. I'd rather choke it down and struggle to swallow than spill a drop of your seed, son."

We were almost at the vinegar stroke and Jake's leg and torso muscles tensed as though he posed on a stage at Mr. Universe. I wrapped my arms around his waist and slid stiff fingers into my son's ass crack, prizing him wide open while face fucking the man I loved most in the entire world.

Jake tapped my head three times even though I didn't care, but the gentleman in my son had to let his mom know she was about to have the back of her head blown off. It was an explosion of a magnitude I'd never experienced when his ass cheeks clamped my fingers tightly, his cock jerked like a live electric cable landing in water and rope after rope of hot seed splattered the back of my throat.

I swallowed Jake's hot load, struggling to contain it, which pleased me because I wanted to be handled roughly by a man that was far too gentle. I sucked gently, teasing more cum out of his bloated tube, squeezing my son's balls before rubbing two fingers hard back and forth over his perineum.

"You're milking me, mom. That's a first for me."

When he said that, I wanted more and kept sucking my son until his cock twitched painfully and his hands gently removed my head from the shaft I was addicted to.

"I can't do it anymore, mom. I'm hurting... sorry."

I was kneeling on the floor with no clue when or how I'd slid off the bed. My mind was a tumult of conflicting emotions as I decided whether to sit on my son's face and feed him or wait until he decided what came next.

I didn't wait long as my son helped me stand upright and stared deep into my eyes with a foundry full of molten steel lighting up his.

"I have to pray at your altar, mom."

"What do you mean, son?"

"I need to lick and feed on your pussy for ages and until you beg for mercy, just like I did."

"I can go for hours, Jake. I love my cunt being eaten out. No girl or boy ever bested me."

"May I try, mom?"

"Fucking damn right, son."

12