A Family Affair (Accepting Wife)

Story Info
Margaret and Donnie and Mom discover each other.
7.5k words
3.77
9.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a side story attached to the Accepting Wife series. It is strictly a story of incest, so if that is not your thing, perhaps you should skip this one. If you do decide to read this one I hope you enjoy it.

A Family Affair (An Accepting Wife)

Chapter 1

Finals were finally done for Donnie, he could let up a little and relax. He had not stopped by his sister's place in a few weeks, though Margaret had invited him over a few times. At the moment, he was in his dorm room, deciding what he might want to do for the weekend. As these thoughts crossed his mind, his cell phone rang. It was his sister, it's like she knew I was thinking about her, he thought to himself.

"What's up, sis?" He began.

"Well, you have not been over in a while, I thought I would cook you a decent dinner. What do you say?"

He paused before answering her. He knew part of the reason he had not been visiting his sister, was because of what had happened the last time he was at her place. He loved the evening with Michelle, but it was something else that happened that night that had him avoiding Margaret.

"Okay, I'll head over. Wait, can you pick me up? My car is on the fritz again."

"Okay, and we have got to get you better transportation."

"Hey, I love Betty." A nineteen seventy-five Buick and though it often needed repairs, Donnie loved his car.

About six that evening Margaret parked in the nearest parking lot to her brother's dorm. He met her about halfway and the two headed for the car. Once driving the car, it was Margaret who first spoke, "So..., brother, why have you been avoiding me?" Donnie did not answer for a couple of minutes. "Come on Donnie, what's going on?"

"I am not avoiding you..., exactly. I guess I just feel kind of weird after my last visit."

"You mean having sex with Michelle."

Margaret looked at her brother out of the corner of her eye. "Yes, I do. I guess I feel a bit guilty. I mean, she is married."

"Wow, how can we be so different? I mean, God. Mom and Dad divorced because they both cheated and could not handle it."

"Really?" Donnie answered. "I didn't know that. I mean, they fought, but you're kidding, right? They both cheated?"

"Yes. I guess they were both careful in their affairs so you would not find out. But, I was a bit older and knew what was going on. In truth, I don't think that is the reason they got divorced. They just had different interests."

"Is that why you don't believe in marriage?"

Margaret answered, "I am sure that is part of it. I mean, Mom and Dad were not examples of a great marriage. But, it's more than that. I like to have sex with multiple people. I think it's fun. You can call me a slut or whatever. I don't care."

"Shit, Margaret, I would never call you a slut. Guys have lots of partners there is no reason girls can't too."

"So, why are you feeling guilty about having fun with Michelle? I can tell you, she had a good time and would not mind doing it again."

"I know that. But..., I don't know. I guess I should not feel guilty. They at least have fun with each other and other people and don't get all jealous."

"Exactly. They are consenting adults having sex with consenting adults. No big deal. I love them both, they are great people, and both are good in bed." With that, she turned slightly and winked at her brother. "So, get over yourself. Let me ask you a question. Would you like to have sex with Michelle again?"

She didn't turn her head and look at him as the traffic had become a bit more crowded near her condo. But she could guess that he blushed at her comments about Michael and Michelle. "I am not going to lie, I would love to. But that makes me feel guilty."

"Get over yourself. We are young, having fun. Throw the guilt away."

Not much more was said about it for the rest of the drive. Once the pair was in her condo they got down to their routine. Donnie went to the guest room and started working on the spare laptop, while Margaret started dinner. Among Margaret's many talents, she is a great cook.

Donnie was looking at porn when his sister knocked on the door. He closed the laptop and said, "Come in sis?"

She entered the room and said to her brother, "Dinner's ready. Come on, let's eat." As he stood up and followed his sister to the dining room/kitchen she said, "By the way. There is something I need to tell you. Something wild. Please try not to judge me. Though, I know you will." Margaret said to her brother.

"Now isn't that a loaded comment?" They sat down and each dished up their dinner as she continued. "Okay, I was an adult. Eighteen, so this was my choice. God, this is strange to talk but you should know."

"Jesus, sis. What is it?"

"I had sex with Dad. It was my idea. Don't go blaming Dad, I loved every minute of it. We did it maybe a half dozen times. He finally stopped with me, I guess he felt guilty. But, Donnie, I never felt guilty. I loved it. Dad is an excellent lover."

Donnie had brought a bite of food halfway to his mouth when she made her statement. He dropped his fork and just looked at his sister. "You have got to be kidding!?"

"Like I said, don't judge us. It's water under the bridge."

"Fuck..., did Mom know about this?"

"This is the difficult part, Donnie. Mom was having an affair with a much younger guy at the time. I think she found out about me and Dad, but she never said anything."

"Jesus Margaret. Why are you throwing this at me? I mean, could you have not just kept this to yourself?"

"Why? We did nothing wrong. We were and are both consenting adults. If Dad wanted to fuck me right now, I would love it." Donnie did not say another word. He grabbed his plate and walked back into the spare bedroom. Guess I should let him go, she thought to herself. She did not follow him but wondered if she had just shocked her brother so much that it might ruin their relationship.

Chapter 2

She finished her own dinner, cleaned up the mess, and then headed to her room to watch some TV. She hoped at some point Donnie would come talk to her, but she was not going to push the issue. She knew one thing, her brother had watched as Michael had fucked her that night. She thought that perhaps he wanted to have sex with her, and in truth she wanted it. But, maybe she had misread him. Maybe he was more..., normal for wont of another word.

It was late. Margaret was just about to shut off the TV and call it a night. Just as she reached for the remote on her bedside table, there was a light knock at the door. "Come in Donnie." Margaret was on top of the covers in a very sexy nightie. She did not even attempt to cover up as he opened the door. He started to say something, hesitated, but finally spoke. "We need to talk."

"Okay, come on in."

"Can you cover up Margaret?"

She stared at her brother hesitating. With a look of displeasure on her face, she reached for her thin nightgown next to the bed and stood up, putting the item of clothing on. "Okay, Donnie. What do you want to talk about?" She sat back down on the bed, the left side of that bed closest to the door.

Donnie came further into the room. His head was down, gathering his thoughts. "Why did you have to tell me about Dad? I mean was it really necessary?"

"Hey..., sorry. But, can I ask you about something?"

"I guess...?"

"Okay, remember that night. Michelle came to the room and Michael was..., well, fucking me. Donnie, I saw you looking over her shoulder. I saw the look on your face. Something turned you on. Something..., was it me?" She saw his face. He blushed and that was something Donnie never could hide. "It did. Watching your sister getting fucked turned you on. Come on, just admit it."

"Jesus, changing the subject, huh?"

"I am trying to make a point. But if you don't want to talk about it, okay. But, please don't come in here and judge me. I told you about Dad because I thought..., I think, that you have the right to know. Do with it what you will, just don't give me shit about it."

For half a minute Donnie stood just inside her bedroom door, contemplating what he should say. Unable to figure out how exactly he felt, he just sighed and left the room. He went back to the spare bedroom and sat at the desk in front of the laptop. For a good ten minutes, he sat in the chair, thinking, deciding. He thought of that night. How very hot she looked on that bed, Michael fucking her. In truth, it did turn him on.

Donnie was thinking back to when he was a kid. He was probably twelve, his sister was seventeen. He was walking down the hallway and past her room. Her door was barely ajar and he heard noises coming from the room. He knew what those noises meant. He was young, but his cock came to attention as he peaked into her room. He saw her playing with herself, watched for maybe fifteen seconds, but then ran to his room. Embarrassed but aroused, he jacked off with images of his sister. What he did not know, is that she had seen him but decided not to say anything.

He went to his bed and lay back. His cock was straining his pants, but he did not want to admit to himself that he was turned on by the thought of fucking his sister. She is beautiful, he thought to himself. But, God, she is my sister. He turned on his side, trying to fall asleep. His dick was not cooperating. His cock was making it difficult for him to find sleep.

There was a light knock at his door. Then he heard the handle as she tried to enter the room. He had locked the door. It was one of the bedroom locks so if she really wanted to get in she could. Of course, he knew who it was, but chose to ignore his sister. Muffled, through the door he heard, "Come on..., either open the door or unlock it and let me in."

He called through the door, "You're going to bug me if I don't, right?"

She then started knocking in a slow rhythm, her intent to annoy him enough so that he would open the door. Straightening his cock in his pants, trying to hide his package, he walked across the room and finally turned the handle and pulled the door open. His sister, his beautiful sister, leaned against the door jamb completely naked. Blushing, before he could say anything she asked, "What do you see?"

"Uhm, uh..." He could not form words. His sister has one of those bodies that any man would find amazingly attractive. A statuesque beauty, five feet nine inches tall, her nipples were hard and with each breath, her breasts moved. In out, up and down, teasing him. She had a very slim body, a flat and sexy stomach, and an incredible ass.

"See, I can tell you like what you see. How about saying something."

"Shit..., Margaret. I..., uh, yes, you are hot."

Margaret then reached out and took his hand. He wanted to fight her, but his cock was at full erection and his body was reacting over his mind. "Come on. Into my bedroom, Donnie." She pulled him by that hand. He did not give much resistance as she led him into her room and had him sit on the side of her bed. Without a word, she began to pull down his pants. He was still blushing and she had to suppress a laugh. "It's okay, Donnie," she said half joking, "I will be gentle."

"Funny, sis. Really funny." She kept grinning as she pulled off his sandals and then his pants. Reaching up she grasped the waistband of his underwear to pull them off when he said, "I don't know, sis." He placed his right hand on the band preventing her from removing his underwear.

She grinned up at him, "Baby bro, let me suck your cock. I so want to suck your nice dick."

"Oh, God. You are such a slut." He said and removed his hand letting her take his underwear down and off. Before he could balk, she reached out and grasped his cock in her hand. "This is nice, I am going to enjoy this." She then slid her mouth down his cock, taking almost all of it's seven inches into her mouth. His cock is fat and nice, she thought to herself. Margaret loves sucking cock, it was the control, the pleasure she gives to men. It is a great turn-on for her. "F-fuck, sis. God. You are g-going to make me cum?"

Margaret grinned and nodded her head yes. She placed her left hand on the shaft and then suddenly released her mouth from his cock. "Not yet, baby brother." She then lifted his balls with her right hand and licked the base of the shaft underneath, enjoying his manly taste, the flavor of his sweat. She licked up the shaft, teasing him, and loved it when he moaned out loud. Back down his shaft with her tongue and then she gently sucked his low-hanging left ball into her mouth.

Donnie looked down at her, a bit scared but at the same time enjoying the sensation of her tongue gently caressing his ball. Again he moaned. Margaret removed her mouth from his ball and then immediately went up and swallowed his cock, almost the entire length. Donnie's sexy sister choked just a little bit but was used to taking cock in her throat. Almost against his own will, he began to move his hips forward, pumping his cock into her throat. Gagging sounds, choking sounds, spittle leading from the corners of her mouth. All of it, for some reason, added to his arousal. "Fuck, fuck sis. I..., I am going to cum. Shit, sis, I..., fuck here I cum!" Squirt after squirt of his cum shot into her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could, much of his cum pouring down her chin, falling to her naked legs. "G-God, can't believe my s-sister is giving... Fuck, so good."

After at least six sprays of his jizz, he finished squirting his cum into her mouth and she moved backward. Standing up she smiled and wiped her face of his cum, and then went to the kitchen. "Gotta get this mess off of my legs, baby brother."

Donnie did not answer. He merely fell back onto the bed a bit surprised at how much he had enjoyed the sexual encounter with his sister.

Margaret did not return to her room. She waited, not sure how he would react to the encounter they both had just shared. Donnie's older sister walked into the guest room and lay back on the bed. She waited to see what he would do.

Donnie expected her to return to her bedroom in just a few minutes. He figured she would be just a few minutes and when that did not happen he began to be worried. Finally, realizing that she was not coming back he left the room. Donnie walked through the kitchen/dining room to reach the small, narrow living room. Not finding her in any of those spaces, he knew there was only one place she could be. He then went to the spare bedroom and found her propped up on pillows on the spare bed, reading a magazine. "What's up, sis? Why are you in here?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing, and not pressure you, or make you feel guilty. I just let you come to me and see how we are."

Donnie grinned and naked climbed onto the bed. In one swift motion, he stabbed his cock into his sister's waiting pussy. "Oh..., God brother. F-fuck me."

Chapter 3

That night the brother and sister had sex twice. After the guest bedroom, now Donnie's bedroom, they ate some snacks and then retired to the master bedroom where the brother and sister had sex again, before falling asleep.

That morning they were sitting at the breakfast table. Donnie was quiet but Margaret finally decided to talk to the brother about the night before, "So..., Donnie. Are you okay?" She had set his breakfast, some pancakes in front of him. As she spoke she sat across from her at the table. "I mean..., about last night. About us having some fun."

"Yes. I guess I am over it. I mean, the taboo of it. As long as it's just sex I am okay."

"Good, but you started to say something last night. Something about mom and dad. I am not sure what you were going to say, but you seemed to need to get it out." Donnie hesitated. He did want to talk about their parents. But his mind still had to adjust to the new reality around incest. In truth, long before he fantasized about his sister, he'd had carnal thoughts about his mother. Years ago and as he became an adult he had forgotten about them. Having sex with his sister the night before had reignited those memories. But, he did not know how to bring them up. To talk about such a thing with his sister. "Come on, Donnie. What's on your mind?"

With a grin on his face, Donnie looked at his sister. "You, your naked ass pointed at me over this table." Smiling to herself, enjoying the sexual attitude her brother was developing, she moved into position. She was wearing nothing but a thin nightgown which she let drop to the floor right there in the kitchen. She leaned over to the table, and gently lay herself across it, moving the breakfast dishes aside. She then reached back and spread her ass cheeks, her breasts crushed against the table. "God, sis, you are a slut." He was in PJ's and quickly removed them. He stood behind his sister and out of courtesy ran his hand along her slit from behind, just to make sure she was wet. He need not have worried. "Jesus, you are fucking soaked."

"Are you going to babble, or are you going to fuck your sister?"

Donnie placed his right hand on his very hard cock and lined it up with Margaret's pussy. His other hand on her back, he guided his cock into her body, slowly, enjoying the sensation of his sister's pussy engulfing his manhood. "God..., sis, you have such a nice kitty."

Margaret had to suppress a laugh, she had never heard her brother use that word. But it was a short-lived thought, for his cock going in and out of her was an incredible feeling. Her brother was becoming good with that cock of his. "Fuck..., Donnie. God yes." She said as he grasped her waist and began to move a bit faster in and out of her. "Oh..., yes, baby brother. F-fuck me. Fuck me good."

"You are a slut big sister. F-fuck..., can't live without that cock, can you Margaret."

"Shut up and fuck me harder, Donnie. Fuck your big sister, Donnie. Fuck..., harder. I need to cum on your cock. God yes, I need to cum on your amazing cock, little brother. Come on. F-fucking harder."

Donnie grinned to himself and reached up with his right hand and grasped the nipple on that breast. He squeezed roughly as he began to fuck her even harder, getting ready to blow his load of need inside his own sister. "You want my cum, sister? You want me cum in your hot pussy again?"

"Oh God," she moaned as she covered the hand on her right breast with her own as she pushed her love tunnel back against cock pounding in and out of her body. "Fuck..., cumming baby. C-cumming on your cock baby brother. Oh God, yes. Fuck yes. You fuck just as good as our d-daddy. Oh God, fuck cumming so hard."

All Donnie did was begin to moan, feeling his need overtaking him. She was squeezing his cock very hard as she had her orgasm. He felt that feeling, that incredible feeling of his impending release. "Gah, gah, gah..." He pumped harder and harder into his sister. He dropped his hand from her breast and gripped her by the waist as he began to squirt his cum into his sister. "Ahhhhhh, fuuuuck. Cumming, oh God, cumming sister." Spray and spray of cum he shot into his sister until it began to run down her legs. The brother and sister had a massive orgasm together, the table shaking so fiercely that Margaret thought to herself that it might break.

Done with their coupling, he pulled out of his sister but immediately turned her around and pulled her into his arms. His cock against her naked leg, he brought his mouth to hers and they kissed intensely. She loved the way her brother was acting, she wrapped her arms around his neck and stabbed her tongue into his mouth, loving the passion, the desire, he was expressing. Finally, their kiss broke and she stepped back, running into the table with the back of her legs. "Damn, Donnie. What the fuck has come over you?"