A Family Affair (Accepting Wife)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just thinking about that night. About the way Michael had you tied up. I mean your hands behind your back... The way he was using you for his..., I don't know. The way he used you like a rag-doll."

"Did that turn you on little brother? I mean him using me that way. Is that a turn-on for you?"

"I guess it is, sis. I am going to do that to you sometime, but right now I need a shower." Margaret grinned and pushed him away and ran so she could get to the shower, laughing all the way. Donnie chased her and they ended up taking the shower together. And ended up doing more.

Chapter 4

The following week Donnie moved in permanently. They slept most nights in Margaret's bed when on that Wednesday Michelle called. "Hey, finally answering your phone? Jesus, where have you been?"

"Honestly, well, let's just say I have been busy. Why, what's up Michelle."

"Well, three weeks from this Friday night we are having a housewarming of sorts. But only those special people will be invited. If..., you know what I mean?"

"I do, I do. You want myself and Donnie to be there?"

"I do, Michael sure wants you there. We are just starting the invitations, but you two were the first ones we thought of."

"Okay, who else are you going to invite?"

"I am going to invite Diane and Donna right after this. I am going to speak to Cassie this week sometime and see if she is interested. What do you think?"

"Not sure, honestly. But, if you invite Michael to fuck her first, you know. She might."

"That was my plan, Margaret. We'll see I guess."

Michelle made those calls and then called Margaret back later that day to let her know who would be there. The aforementioned Donna and Diane, Michael's brother Robert, and his dad. Some man she had never met, a lawyer friend of Michael's by the name of Art. Of course, live-in Linda would be there so it sounded to Margaret like it would be a wild party. Three weeks away and Margaret could not wait for the event.

It was noon that Thursday and Donnie was sitting in the living room watching television when Margaret came from the kitchen a sandwich for both of them. "I figured you might be hungry."

"Thanks, sis, I appreciate it. What was with the phone call this morning? You seemed, not upset, but intense."

"Mom called. I almost wish I had plans tomorrow, she wants to stop by."

"You are mad at mom? I mean, why?"

"Not exactly mad. She just gets on my nerves sometimes. You know what I mean. She can be a bit weak. I don't know, I guess she lets people walk all over her and it bugs me."

"Just because dad was bossy with her, does not mean she is weak. You should let that go. By the way, you know you get your looks from her, right?"

"Yes, everyone tells me that. Why the hell did you mention that?" Donnie shrugged but suddenly Margaret had an idea. She thought she might say something, but then decided against it. Donnie did not respond, and that made Margaret even more certain about what her thoughts were about. "So, you want to see mom this weekend?"

"Sure..., why not? I am not bothered in whatever way you seem to be bothered by her. I mean..., she is our mom."

That decided her. Margaret had to say something. If she was wrong, no big deal, but her curiosity got the better of her. "So..., I have to ask. Donnie, you have the hots for Mom, don't you?" She had a big grin on her face, waiting for his response.

She knew she hit the nail on the head. Donnie sat next to her on the couch and when first brought him the sandwich he looked directly at her as they conversed. With this last question, he turned away, feigning sudden interest in the television. "Margaret..., now why would you...? Why would you say something like that to me."

"Listen, little brother, did we..., have we or have we not fucked?"

Donnie finally turned back to his sister, relaxing with his left arm on the back of the couch, Margaret on his left. "Okay..., we had sex. Yes, I am enjoying it very much. But..., Mom? Mom is not like us. I mean I know you and Dad did your thing. But mom?"

"Answer me one question. Do you want to fuck her?"

"Why do you have to put it like that?"

"Oh, sorry. I did not mean to offend your sensibilities. Does my little brother want to lie with his mother?"

Donnie did not answer but gave her a look as he arose and walked through the kitchen and went into what was once the guest room, but recently the room that had become his. The question, the way his sister phrased it, made him very uncomfortable. But, in truth, he had to admit to himself that thinking of his mother, of seeing her naked, had his blood pressure up. He imagined being in bed with his mother and the thought of fucking his mother had his cock twitching.

Chapter 5

Margaret arrived home a bit early that Friday. She prepared a nice dinner and wondered what might happen when their mother came to visit. On the other hand, Donnie thought that perhaps he should just eat dinner with his sister and mother and then retire to his room. Meanwhile, he was on his laptop doing some work for school. Just as he was finishing up a paper due the following week, he heard the doorbell ring. Donnie understood that he could not hide from his mother, so he exited the room just in time to see her hugging her daughter in the living room. "Come here, Donnie, give your mom a hug."

Nervous because Donnie could feel his cock come to attention as he walked into the living room, he still managed to hug his Mom but was careful not to press his bottom half against her body. She pushed back, her hands still on his shoulders, "Look at you. As handsome as ever. Your father did give you that, he is one good-looking dude and so is his son."

"Whatever, mom."

Donnie sat down on the couch and reached for the remote. He was about to turn on the television but Margaret stopped him. "Nope, dinner is done, go set the table, Donnie." Donnie did not argue but went into the kitchen/dining room and did as his sister instructed her to. She sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her. Her mother took the hint and sat down just a couple of feet from her. Looking into the kitchen, making sure Donnie was not looking their way, she leaned in and whispered into her mother's ear, "Your son has the hots for you, Mom."

At first not saying a word, Mary, Margaret's mother, turned to her and gave her a look. Staring at her daughter she finally whispered, "Why would you say something like that?"

Continuing in a whisper Margaret said, "Oh, come on, Mom. I know about the closet. I mean you hiding in the closet." Mary looked at her daughter, surprised at the revelation that her daughter knew about her and her father's kink. "Yes, after that first time when I seduced him, you liked to watch."

Mary looked down at her hands and finally back up at her. Also in a whisper, she said, "God, what you must you think of me."

Margaret reached out grabbed her hand and continued their low-volume conversation "I think you're hot, Mom. I was not kidding..., Donnie has the hots for you. Just thought you should know." Just then Donnie called to them. Margaret then said, "Let's go eat Mom."

The three ate dinner talking of normal things, none mentioning the subject that was hanging in the air. Donnie kept surreptitiously looking at his mother, and he noticed again how beautiful his mother was. Tall like her daughter at three inches under six feet. She kept her hair short, shoulder length, but that did not diminish her beauty. Deep brown eyes, a perfect round face with a small and attractive nose. There was some evidence of her age, Mary is forty-three, with slight wrinkles around her eyes and at the corners of her mouth. Some older women started to have wrinkles and folds on their necks, but there was no evidence of that on Mary. Like her daughter who she stood eye to eye with, Mary has a slim figure, very nice breasts that have only a bit of a sag to them. A trim waist and as he was to learn, she has small stretch marks at the joining of her hips to her body. With long and muscular legs and a very nice ass, one could see where Margaret gets her looks.

Margaret wearing a tight, low-cut blouse, was also looking at her son out of the corner of her eye. She was imagining him naked, his muscular chest and flat tummy. She remembered watching her ex-husband fucking her daughter and it turned her on immensely. She thought this family is a piece of work.

They all retired to the living room. Mary had stopped drinking, not because she was an alcoholic, but to keep her figure. She was nursing a diet soda as was Donnie, while Maryanne drank a glass of wine. The conversation had lagged, so Margaret decided to broach the subject hanging heavy over the room. "So, Mom, I know something that I don't think you are aware I know."

Mary looked at her daughter, "Okay, I'll bite. What's that?"

"Well..., let me ask you a question. Did you enjoy watching while dad fucked me?" She brought it up in front of Donnie to see how he would react.

Donnie looked at his mother with an expression of shock. Margaret, a big grin on her face continued, "I knew you were hiding in the closet, Mom. I knew, after that first time I seduced Dad, you used to like to watch. You weren't as quiet as you probably think you were."

Mary suddenly laughed, "Okay, okay. Yes, I enjoyed watching your father fuck you. It was hot, I am not going to lie." Margaret laughed with her and said, "So, what about it made you so hot, Mom?"

"His cock going in and out of you, baby. What can I say, it was mesmerizing and you sure loved it."

Donnie finally interjected, "Jesus you two. I am in the room."

Margaret replied, "Oh, come on. You like fucking me just fine. I like it too. Don't get all high and mighty on us now."

"I..., I didn't mean it that way. Sorry."

Suddenly Mary stood up and reached her hand out to her son. "Come..."

Donnie looked up at his mother. He suddenly knew what she wanted and his cock came to attention in his pants. "Uhm..., sure, I guess." He stood up and took her hand. Mary led her son to the bedroom, closing the door behind them. Not saying anything, looking at her son with a grin on his face, she began to undress him. Donnie was nervous, but not afraid. He knew, he understood, they both wanted this.

The first thing she did was to take off his shirt. As she did, she ran a fingernail down his chest, "God..., you are sexy my son. Very sexy." He smiled at her as she unbuckled his pants. Before she removed them Mary leaned down and patted his leg for him to lift it and removed his house slippers. One and then the other. She then reached up and pulled his pants down and off. She saw his cock in his tighty whities and full attention and ran a finger across it teasing him. "Let's take these off," she said as she pushed him back towards the bed. "Now..., let's see how good you taste."

Mary then grasped his cock as he sat on the side of the bed. She leaned down to the floor on her knees and began stroking his cock. "God, I can't believe this," Donnie said. His mother smiled up at him and lowered her face onto the tip of his cock. She licked it like a lollipop, then swirled her tongue around it. As he moaned she began to lower her face down onto the shaft of his manhood, further and further, taking more and more of his rigid member into her mouth. Up and down, her mouth swirling around his hardness. "F-fuck, mom. I..., I am going to cum if you keep doing that."

Mary momentarily removed her mouth from his cock, still stroking his member up and down. "It's okay, baby. We have all night. I want to taste your cum, Donnie."

Donnie nodded his head as she went back to work. She leaned over, licking under his balls, up his shaft once again licking his cock like a lollipop. "Oh..., god, Mom. Fuck that feels so good." Donnie's mother then engulfed his cock, bringing her face to his body, sucking up and down on that cock fervently. Up and down, his manhood penetrating her throat over and over. "Fuck..., momma. God, you are so good at this." Donnie could feel himself. He could feel that he was getting ready to cum. For some reason, Donnie was becoming more aggressive, he grabbed the back of his mother's head and began to pump his cock into her face; into her throat. "Oh.., oh, oh, gah, gah, f-fuck...," he pounded his cock into her, using her now. Harder, she choked with each penetration her hand on his cock each time he released her enough for his cock to move out of his throat. Not wanting to choke his mother, he pulled back, and just as his cock came out of her throat, clearing her choking reflex, he began to spray his cock into her mouth. Squirt after squirt of his jizz shot into her mouth. She had done this many times before. Every drop of his cum stayed in her mouth and she swallowed it all, impressing Donnie with her ability.

Looking down at her face on his cock, he finished and she sort of fell back onto the floor. She had a big grin on her face as she looked at Donnie and said, "So, did you like that baby?"

"Of course I did," He replied as he lay back on the bed. "Now..., are you going to undress Mom? I want to see you naked. I have dreamed about this for years."

Slowly, like a dance, a striptease, Donnie's mother removed her clothes. She twirled, showing off her incredible body. He admired her ass, her large breasts with just a bit of sag to them. She turned back, staring at him with a look of pure lust on her face. He said nothing and did not move as she walked over to him on the bed. Mary climbed onto the bed, sidled over, and straddled her son. She looked down at him, placing her pussy on his dick on his belly, moving back and forth, teasing him. "How are you doing Donnie? Your hard cock seems to be telling me it wants some fun. Do you want some fun, Donnie?"

"God, mom. Do you enjoy teasing me? P-please, fuck me, momma."

"Oh..., not so fast baby boy. Not so fast." She then leaned forward, still teasing him by moving back and forth on his cock, her face mere inches from his. "What do you want, baby? What does Mary's little boy want?"

"Fuck, mom. Fuck my cock, Mom. Please fuck my cock." Mary brought her lips to Donnie's. She pressed her tongue between them and began to kiss him with incredible intensity. Donnie reciprocated and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body against his. Their kiss was feverish, both of them needing release. But Mom wanted to tease her son, to make him want her before she finally let him put his cock inside her. Breaking their kiss, their clutch, she straightened her arms separating them a bit. "Mom..., are you done teasing me, or just starting."

She responded by sliding back and forth even more vigorously, a smile crossing her face as she looked deeply into his eyes. "What is it you want, Donnie? Do you want your cock inside your mommie? Is that what you want?"

In answer, he pulled her to him once again. Their lips locked, another passionate kiss and he moved his body so her pussy was pressing against the tip of his cock. Mother smiled around their kiss as he found her opening with his cock and popped it into her. Still kissing, she moaned, moving so she took all of his cock into her body. "Yes..., fuck yes," Donnie said their mouths separating. He held her tight by her waist now, pushing her up she began to get into a rhythm. She placed her arms on his chest, though she did not need to as his strong arms held her in place. "God..., yes baby boy. Fuck your cock is so hard. Oh God..., yes. Fuck yes, Donnie."

Donnie looked up at her. He'd had enough of being teased. He grabbed her by the waist, flipped her onto the bed on her back, and climbed on top of her. She laughed at the way he suddenly manhandled her and then pushed his cock back inside her. "Fuck yes, Mom. Fuck yes. God, you have a very nice pussy. Jesus Mom it feels so good fucking you. So good, Mom."

"Yes..., oh God yes, baby. F-fuck me good." As she said this the door opened and in walked Margaret. Mary looked over at her daughter, "Baby..., get undressed if you are going to be in here."

Margaret grinned at her mother and her brother. Donnie watched, fucking his mother as his sister took off her clothes. Donnie slowed, pumping his mother slowly. In and out, then halfway in, his turn to tease his mother with his cock. Mary on her back turned back looking up at her son. "Baby, are you having fun?"

Donnie grinned and then brought his mouth to his mother's. He began to fuck her even slower, making sure that she could see the gleam in his eye. "I am having lots of fun Mom. God, you feel so good."

He then brought his mouth to her left breast and began to suck on it, her head once again turned towards Margaret on the left side of the bed. Margaret walked over to the bed and sat down next to the pair of lovers. Margaret began to run a fingernail down his back, "What the fuck, sis?"

Margaret laughed and replied, "I can't help myself, you have such a fine body. A fine ass. God, watching you fuck mom is so hot."

Donnie had not stopped except to remove his mouth from his mother's tit as he slowly pumped in and out of her. It was his mother who said, "Donnie climb off of me. Margaret, I want you to lie back on the bed."

"Oh, God. But I don't want to pull my cock out of you Mom."

Mary sort of punched her son in the chest, "I said, get off of me Donnie," A grin on her face. Reluctantly he pushed himself up and off of his mother. He moved off of the bed as his mother rolled to one side. "Lie back, sweetie. Get comfortable for me." Margaret was not sure what she had in mind, but she slid until her head was on a pillow and lay back. As she did this, her mother climbed between her legs, her face very close to her daughter's pussy. She blew air, and then quickly licked up her slit. "I want to have sex with both my kids." Her ass up in the air she continued, "Now come fuck me, Donnie..., fuck your mother's hot and ready pussy."

"Oh, God," Margaret moaned as her mother probed her pussy, her tongue like a small cock. "F-fuck, yes, mom. Oh, God, yes." As she said this Donnie lined up his cock with her pussy, slowly pushing it into his mother. "Fuck, mom," Margaret said, her hands resting on her thighs, her legs bent.

Donnie moved his cock, and pumped his mother slowly, enjoying not just the sensation, but the idea that he was having sex with his own mother. "Oh..., God, Mom. Oh fuck, I want to fuck you again. I want to fuck you a lot."

She lifted her head and spoke to her children, "Fuck..., yes, we can do this again. Anytime my children want it. Yes..."

At this point, they all started to get into the rhythm of their mutual pleasure. Margaret started to run her right hand through her mother's hair as she brought two fingers between her legs and began to pump her daughter's pussy while her mouth went to her clit and began to suck on it. At the same time, Donnie began to feel himself become closer to his release. He looked down at his cock going in and out of his mother and realized that it was one of the hottest sights he had ever seen. It was Margaret that finally spoke, "Mom..., shit, I am cumming. Cumming. Fuck yes Mom..., good you are good at this. Oh God, so fucking good." Her cum leaked out, then squirted, making a mess of her mother's face.

Donnie was still looking down when he saw his mother's cum on his cock, coating his manhood. He moaned, "Fuck, Mom, you are cumming. I..., I am about to cum too. Oh..., G-God Mom. Oh fuck..., fuck yes Mom. Oh God, yes, here I go. Here comes..., here comes my stuff. Yes..., yes, oh yes, momma. Fuck yes." Squirt after squirt of his cum shot into his mother. "Ahhhhhh, f-fuck yes..."

"Oh, God, baby. God, you are so good. F-fuck yes, Donnie. God yes." Margaret was quiet, another orgasm overtaking her as the three of them had the experience of a lifetime. Donnie was in that zone, pumping over and over, his cum dripping down his mother's legs, mixed with her jizz. Margaret finished first, falling back, her pussy cleaned by her mother's talented tongue. Mary and her son finished together. Margaret having moved aside, watched as her mother fell to the bed, Donnie's cock coming out and dripping cum.