A Family Affair Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

"Trust me man, I know. I thought she had some standards, but that's crazy. That's what is bugging me - why Michael of all people?"

"On the plus side," he grinned suddenly, "Emily is a damn hottie! You would be a lucky man to get her in bed."

"Not sure why he's getting a piece from my wife though, there is no comparing those bodies. Those years of gravity and kids really kicked in. Don't get me wrong, she still looks good, but she doesn't match up to Emily. Ooh, hold up a sec, that reminds me..."

He sat in silence as I went and got my laptop and set it up. His eyes got big as nude pictures of just our sister-in-law filled the screen. As it went to one of Michael and Emily, I paused so he could see the guy better.

"So that is what has been going into my wife. He's got the body we used to, and a different cock, so maybe that's what she wanted."

"Maybe? Hard to say. He sure has a short and thick little guy though. Gonna be hard to screw Emily without her noticing the difference. And you never did say who the other husband is."

Almost answering him, I decided to distract him instead. Quickly I switched to another picture - one of my wife. I was nervous about showing her nude pictures to another guy, but it served my purpose. He shut up. For a minute anyway.

"Damn dude, she does have nice boobs! They sag a little, but not that bad. She doesn't look like what I pictured though."

I let him gaze for a moment, then went through a few more. He was liking the view, but I could see him getting nervous.

"Ok, stop for a second. Why would you..."

Knowing what was coming, I interrupted him.

"Now you see what I saw the other day and what freaked me out. With what we were talking about, and then seeing this, I'll ask again. What should I do? If you were in my shoes what would you do?"

He paused and shook his head.

"I don't think the pictures changed my mind. Our lives are similar - a long comfortable marriage, the kids, lots of shared good family, and all that. I don't know what I would do really. Maybe just getting it to stop, taking some payment, and letting it go. With some owed favors of course."

"Naturally. Ya I'm finding it hard to believe that wrecking our lives is worth it. Maybe that will change later, but for now I will play it by ear."

"And one more try," he started, "and stop interrupting me, why were you showing me your wife, and who is this other husband?"

By now he was looking worried, he was reading the signs the way I had meant him to. Answering with a sad face and a softly spoken 'sorry', I clicked to the next picture and handed him the laptop. His eyes bugged out as his wife's nude body stared back at him.

He closed the lid and tossed the machine onto the pack next to him, then jumped out of the chair and stalked off into the dark behind the truck.

I opened up the cooler and got us each a new beer, then opened up the laptop. Pulling up the saved stories, I left it there waiting for him to read. About ten minutes later he came back to the fire and stared into the coals as if they had an answer for him.

Without looking up James said "I was thinking it was Marie for the past hour, I just didn't want to believe it. Was she stopping me from me talking about your wife to distract me from herself? What the hell, man..."

"After the last time she cheated, I had issues trusting her. I had said if she did it again we were over. But dammit, I don't want to start all over again. But I don't want to go back on my word either."

"Look man, I'm sorry about all this. At least you heard it from me and it was easier on you than it was the way I found out."

"Ya there is that. Tell ya what man, this is all really sudden and everything, but I think I'm in on your plan, whatever it is."

"Ok, cool. I think. But it's half of a plan, really. I need some advice on some of it, and maybe more ideas as well. How much do you want to punish Marie, and in what ways?"

He sat lost in thought for a few minutes.

"I don't know yet, give me a while. You've had two weeks, I've had fifteen minutes."

"If you want, there are some of his favorite stories that I saved on the laptop. Give them a quick read, maybe it will help."

He nodded and picked it up, settling in while he started to read. I took care of the fire and getting more beers, and after about a half hour he popped his head up.

"So this sounds weird, but did you... Ummm... Did you like the pictures of my wife? OH WAIT A SEC! Hahahaha, dude, you totally jerked off to my wife's tits, didn't you?"

That caught me totally by surprise, and I coughed on my beer.

"Warn me next time dude! No, I didn't jerk off to them. She's got awesome tits and a nice ass, but I just couldn't. I barely got a chubby looking at the three women because I was still too pissed and hurt about it all to even think about jerking off. Why do you ask?"

"No reason" he smirked, dropping his head back to the screen, going silent again.

He handed the laptop back to me about ten minutes later, shaking his head in wonder.

"Man it's hard to read when you see double, but I think I got most of it. Got me a hell of an idea though....."

Opening the document I had of 'payback' ideas, I began writing down what he said. Some seemed boring, but some were deliciously erotic sounding. This could be fun! Soon enough though, we were slurring too much and called it a night. We went to the tent in silence and were sleeping before our heads hit the ground.

Our alarms went off at 5:00AM so we could go catch some breakfast. Last night's beer told the alarms where to shove it. Around 10am we staggered out of our sleeping bags and made a beeline for the urinal (aka: tree), then the coffee pot. It took an eternity to brew on the propane stove, so by the time we had the first cups of black gasoline in our hands, we were mostly awake.

He cleared his throat and was the first to talk. "Sooo, umm, please tell me that was all a bad dream last night, or you are pulling a seriously messed up prank on me."

"Wish I could say it was, but nope. It all really happened. We can check the laptop again if you want."

"Nope, no thanks. Not yet anyway. So you wanna go catch some fish?"

"Not really, I never was crazy about it. You know it was just a distraction anyway."

He nodded, "I know, but I'm not in the mood now either. Should we just pack up and go?"

The trip back wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We talked about many things, and our wives were only part of it. We did take some time to revise our evil plot, even though we still had a week to start it.

The next weekend we went to a big birthday bash for some mutual friends, and it started looking like our plan might have the first hiccup. Emily and Michael were nowhere to be seen. Finally, about two hours after we got there, they showed up! We waited until they split up to socialize, then we got ready to strike. I signaled James to go into a dark bedroom and call out for Michael. I saw him look around confused, and someone pointed "I think it was that way?"

I followed a discrete three seconds later. It was just in time to see Michael step through the door to the darkened room. I heard the rustling of a struggle as I snuck in behind him.

Putting on a knit black mask like TV bank robbers wear (just in case), I stood by silently as the bag over Michael's head was straightened and James tightened the belt around his wrists. He was totally stuck, and only his panic had kept him from fighting back effectively.

James was stronger than me, and since I did decent voice imitations, James did the holding while I did the talking. I stood right behind James so Michael thought there was only one of us there.

In a voice that sounded similar to, but not exactly like, one of Michael's good friends, I brought him up to speed.

"Listen up dipshit. Can you hear me on? Just nod if you can. On then, listen good, I'm only saying this once tonight.

"I know about the wives you're fucking, and you can be damn sure Emily won't be very happy to hear about them."

A quick breath came from under his hood, followed by an "oh shit, no..." whisper.

"Oh yes, now shut up. If word of this gets out, Emily will dump your ass instantly, and you know it. You have no job and no family here, so you will be broke and homeless. Also, there will be some highly pissed off husbands who are likely to have a chat with you that may not end well. Are you still with me? Nod your head if you got that.

"Ok good. Now here is what will happen. You can keep screwing those slut wives if you want, for as long as you want, I don't care. What will happen though, is you will pay for my silence. Emily is kinda sexy, and I've always wanted to get a piece of her hot ass. So that's the price my silence will cost you – her body. Still with me?"

He started to struggle a bit and yelled out "You son of a....."

My reflex was to give him a quick jab in the kidney, and he sagged against the wall, suddenly very quiet. Maybe the kevlar gloves I got from the military surplus store helped a little?

"My my, you aren't a very good listener tonight aren't you? You started out so good too... Now listen up again - I will do anything I want to with her, and for the next two weeks I will have her twice a week, and after that, as long as you fuck any of those other women, I will have your girl once a week. Also, I may talk her into more if I want, but you won't know, and you can't stop it. Got all this? Nod your head if you do."

A slight up-down movement showed he got it, even if he didn't like it much.

"This is your one chance - you can quietly ask a question if you want."

Gasping for breath, and maybe a touch of pain, he whispered "How am I supposed to do that? She doesn't know anything about the other girls. Please don't kill me, please..."

"Oh, I won't kill you, but some other people may try for what you are doing with their women. I don't care how you do it, or what you promise, just have her ready for me."

Michael nodded his head vigorously. There might have been an 'ok' in there but I couldn't tell.

Leaning up close again, I whispered "One more thing. We start tonight, so get your a-game on stud. You will stand exactly where you are now, with the bag on your head, until I'm gone and you hear the bedroom door close. Any funny business will not be tolerated. First at 11PM, and then at 1AM, you will be in this exact same spot with the bag on your head. Your girl will be on the bed behind us, ready for my cock. You got that?"

He was nodding as I pulled away. I tapped James on his shoulder, and he let go with a punch of his own. I didn't see, but I could hear it hit, then the crumple as Michael hit the floor.

Before Michael could get the bag off of his head, we hurried out of the room, taking off our gloves and ski masks once we passed the door. No one noticed this display, so we casually made out way into the crowd.

It was only about 9:30 so we had some time to enjoy ourselves. We saw Emily wandering around, and I did kind of feel sorry for her, but I was sure that whatever she did was going to be of her own free will, she just wouldn't know exactly what was going on. That piece of shit boyfriend may have screwed my wife, but I wasn't going to pay it back by raping his girlfriend. That was too far, it wasn't her fault.

James and I had delayed deciding who would go first though, so we chatted in the kitchen over a drink.

"Just leave it to chance," I said, "let's just flip a coin."

"Nope, I already thought about this. You found out about all this, you told me in the best possible way, and the idea was yours. So there it is - you go first."

I was going to argue, but why? Instead, I had an idea that I thought was brilliant!

"Well thanks man, that's great of you. In return for being so gracious, check out this idea."

He suddenly looked worried. "Umm, you got 'that look' like when you're up to no good."

"Really man, it will be fine. Just listen. We are the same height, same build, we even have the same wanna-be goatee. We both know from the gym that we have about the same size junk too. Tonight we are even drinking the same thing..."

"Ok, just stop right there. Are you saying you want to swap wives tonight too?"

"No, no, not at all. I was just going to say that with her buzz, and being in the dark, Lynn won't know your cock from mine. I was thinking that you really like her boobs, so this will let you play with them, and get a bonus BJ too. I can get her somewhere dark and cozy, insisting on a quick BJ. While we are going in there, you and I change places. You know, for me to say thanks for being gracious about this. Besides, it's not like she is adverse to random cocks inside her."

He thought about it for a moment then nodded.

"Thanks man, that's really cool of you! Are you sure you want me to give her a load where your tongue may be later?"

"Whatever. She will instantly go brush, and alcohol kills germs, right? Just make sure to cum in her mouth. Lynn can't stand it, so that way she will run out right after you're done so you're free from being found out. She will get want to get cleaned up instantly."

"You're evil man. But thanks for that!"

With no time like the present, I went up to my wife and stood close, rubbing her ass.

"Hey sexy lady, I had a crazy idea. Remember earlier you said you owed me a kiss?"

"Of course baby, come here."

Lynn leaned over and quickly pecked me on the lips.

I smiled and shook my head slowly. Moving closer so that my dick was pressing against her thigh, I whispered in her ear.

"That's not what I meant babe. You know what happens when I've been drinking. The whiskey dick kicks in and I can't cum and drive you crazy."

She looked at me in shock over hearing that in a crowded room and whispered back.

"What's gotten into you? You're so dirty all of a sudden!"

"It's because you turn me on! I want your mouth now, and later tonight I'll return the favor."

She gasped at me, but there was a smile. She always did get worked up quick when she was drinking.

Pushing Lynn towards the back door, I caught James's eye and waved my head for him to follow. He started towards me, and just as we switched places on the dark back porch, he whispered to me "you get Marie too. In two minutes, in the bushes behind the garage."

I stopped in surprise, but watched him catch up to my wife as they went in the storage closet twenty feet away. It was barely light enough for me to see James grab my wife's hot ass before the closing door blocked them from my sight. Realizing time was short, I hurried behind the garage, getting there just seconds before his Marie did.

Her shadowy figure walked up to me and I took her by the shoulders and pushed down a little. She giggled and asked "In a little hurry are we? Well me too, make it quick, I gotta pee really bad."

Thanks to the alcohol blurring the differences between me and her husband, Marie noticed nothing odd as she swayed while bending over to help me finish unzipping my jeans. Her hands covered mine for a split second before her lips found my straining cock.

In spite of her attitude, I was actually getting close just from the mental stimulation. With my hands on the back of her head, she bobbed her head as her mouth swallowed my cock for the first time.

Wanting more to hold, I turned sideways a little. She must be used to this since the arm closest to me went behind her back, leaving room for my hand to sneak in and reach down her shirt.

This was the first time in more years than I can remember that I touched a partially bare breast other than my wife's! This thought was quickly lost as my fingers dipped under her bra and I fully grasped her breast. I could feel her nipple hardening up in my palm. For two or three minutes, I massaged her globes as she massaged my cock's head with the back of her throat.

This was too much for my brain to handle. My circuits were overloading. I grasped her head tightly and shoved my cock deep into her face and held on tight.

She knew it was time, and I could feel her start swallowing, waiting for me to give her my cum. My legs were shaking as I exploded into her hungry throat. I came so hard it almost hurt as the unseen ropes of cum reached out to her.

She swallowed noisily two or three times as I struggled to both stay upright and to not yell out in pleasure. One last hard blast left my body for the warm embrace of her mouth, then I was done.

We were both breathing hard as she stood back up. She only got halfway up, and as I could start to see better in the dark, I could see her breast half pulled from her shirt, still partially covered by my hand. She was also leaking a little bit of my cum from the side of her mouth.

She wiped it away with the back of her hand, and shook her hand to get rid of it. She giggled at me as she bending over again and gently kissed my shrinking cock. "Sorry Hun, I think I missed some. It might have got on your jeans. Hurry up and go wash it out so it doesn't spot."

Thankful for a quick way out, I put my slobbery limp cock away and hurried off. Just after I turned the corner, I saw the closet door open and my wife hurried out towards the house's back door. She didn't notice me and had a slightly queasy look on her face.

A second later James followed her out, adjusting his shirt. Without a pause, we walked in the house. We did a quick spot check, but our clothes were clear of gooey drip marks.

"Well all right," I exclaimed, "Our sluts did good! All clean, and we pulled off the swap with no problems."

"Sure did, all we have to do now is split up so the women don't find us together looking suspicious. Thanks by the way. Your wife has a very talented mouth."

Smiling, I replied "and thanks to you as well. And damn your wife's boobs feel as awesome as they look! Can't wait to see them in person."

Coming around the corner, I saw my wife coming out of the bathroom wiping her mouth. She gave me a sly grin and walked towards me shaking her head.

"So what brought that on, mister? And you were so fast too!"

"Not sure babe, but that was awesome! Thanks! And sorry about that at the end, it just all happened so fast, I... I don't know, but thanks!"

"Well trust me, you WILL make up for it later. Now I need a drink to chase away the mouthwash and spunk taste."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away, just in time for me to see Marie go into the bathroom for the mouthwash treatment as well.

I saw Michael and Emily walking around a lot, but she never looked concerned in the least, even when I would talk with her. It seemed Emily had no idea yet what Michael (I mean me) had in mind for her. Just before midnight, I saw Michael wave her over and she went with a smile on her face. They disappeared into the back bedroom, and I got James's attention. It was game time.

The problem was, this was the first time in almost a month that I had any type of sexual encounter, and I was still in that 'happy zone' that guys dread. It's that moment when their sexual need has been sated and their testosterone is recovering. The moment where the men's and woman's brains work the closest. That's how I felt at that moment though.

At that moment, I realized what we were going to do to Emily. Time was running short, I had an appointment to keep. First though, I called James over and had a quick chat. It was short and fairly intense, but we quickly agreed on a potential new plan, but he said it was up to me since I was going in the room first.

We both walked into the dark bedroom as we put our masks on. As expected, Michael was standing where we told him to be, and his hood was in place. I stood quietly as James led Michael out of the room across the hall, leaving me alone in the room with Emily. She was sitting on the bed wearing the same clothes I had seen earlier, and she had a pillowcase wrapped around her head, completely blocking her vision.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers