A Family Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get more complicated with Mark entering the picture.
1.8k words
4.25
17k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** At the time of writing, I'm currently 48 years old and divorced for maybe 16 or 17 years. I cant quite remember. This is my attempt to string together some of my past experiences that rightly or wrongly have shaped who I am. I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't judge me. I'd love to receive comments from my readers too so feel free to say what you want. **

"oh God Daddy... Daddy... Daddy... I'm cumming...." I cried out as I thrashed on the bed as Daddy's cock ploughed into me.

"Unnnhh... yess... aaaghhhh" Daddy cried out as his sperm shot deep into me.

We both lay together, him in top of me as I felt his cock slowly receding in size and slipping out of me. His cum oozed out of my battered fuck hole as he rolled over on his back. He panted heavily.

"You okay Daddy?" I asked with some concern.

"Yes...yes my baby....fuck... you kept coming today." He said softly. "At this rate I may not be able to keep up with you."

I raised myself on my arm and gazed at him, smiling. "You haven't had a problem so far."

"Hmm..." He grunted. "Speaking of which, there's something we need to talk about."

"Huh? What?" I asked, not knowing where this was going.

"Your brothers."

"What about them?" I asked.

"They know. They know about Pete."

"What? How?" I asked in surprise, sitting up now.

Dad sighed. "They wouldn't tell me how they knew. I can only expect your uncle must have said something. He has a big mouth. And since you stopped fucking him, well, sometimes people do that. Let out secrets so maybe it may draw you to go back to him. He's an ass. My brother, but an ass still the same."

"And? What did Mark and John say?"

Dad shook his head. "They called you all sorts of names. Said something about if you were so easy, they wanted some too."

"Like father like sons then huh?" I said softly.

"What was that?" Dad barked.

"Well it's true right? You heard about Uncle Pete and me and then you wanted some too. What makes them any different from you?" I snapped back.

"It's different. I lost my wife, your mother. You remind me so much of her. It's different."

"Maybe they are mother fuckers then. I know they used to sniff mom's panties and jerk into them." I said harshly. Dad's silence surprised me.

He sighed. "Yes, she knew about that." He said. "She told me she found her panties with cum stains in them many times. But she also found your's with cum stains. So it wasn't just your mother's panties they were jerking into."

"And you didn't do anything about that? Dad! Whats wrong with you?" I retorted.

"What did you want me to do? You think other boys don't do that? Many do. Having pretty women in the house is not an easy thing."

"So you just let them jerk off into my panties?" I countered.

"Mom didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with it. She said it was normal. She had three brothers too you know. So I deferred to her."

"Did... did she ever... you know sleep with her brothers?" I asked.

Dad shook his head. "I don't know. I never asked. Some things you don't want to ask or to know."

"Just like this. No one must ever know. People don't understand. You cant go telling whoever about me, or Uncle Pete. Or your brothers."

"My brothers? I haven't done anything with them." I said in exasperation.

"Not yet. But you may have too. They know now and its going to be difficult to stop them from saying anything if they don't get involved. You know what I mean."

"So my brothers want to fuck me too?" I was almost yelling now.

"It may not come to that. But..." Dad sighed.

"And what about us? Do they know about us?" I asked softly.

Dad shook his head. "I don't think so. I didn't say anything and neither did they. But you never know. These things are messy Erina. Really messy and never easy."

We both lay together in silence for a while. Dad got up after a bit, "I need to get to work sweetie." He said matter of factly.

I watched as he made his way to the bathroom and I lay in his bed as I heard the shower come on. I climbed out of the bed, put on my clothes and made my way to my own room.

I lay in my own bed now, thinking. Dad was right, it was messy. How would we explain it if suddenly I was found naked in Daddy's room? It was one thing fucking Uncle Pete but how would the boys feel about me fucking dad? It was all just so messed up and awkward.

It was also kind of kinky, the thought of my brother's jerking off into my panties. I wondered if both of them did it or just one of them. I wondered if they sniffed on my panties as they jerked and I wondered about what they thought about as they jerked into them.

I shook my head to clear it and headed off to the bathroom to have a shower. I scrubbed myself clean and came out wrapped in my towel, walking along the corridor to my room. Mark suddenly came out of his.

"Hey, morning Sis." He said, looking me over in my towel. Mark was the eldest and three years older than me. John came next and there was a year gap between us.

"Hey Mark." I said trying to get past him. He smiled and sidestepped every time I tried to pass him. This was a game we used to play as kids. I smiled. "Stop it! Let me through!"

Mark grinned and put his hands against the wall, blocking me completely. "Oh come on Mark!" I laughed. "This is so childish!"

I saw him look me over again. "Sorry... Yeah.. you're not a girl anymore." He said softly. "You're hot."

"That's sweet Mark."

"It's true, but you know what's not sweet?" Mark said.

"Huh? What?"

"The way you make me hard and that you'd fuck Uncle Pete." He said, closing the distance between us.

"I..I ..How...what?" I stuttered.

"We know Erina. John knows too. And I also think you are fucking Dad. You are aren't you?"

"He...He... I mean..."

Mark laughed. "You're a loud bitch Erina. We've heard you squealing in his room. Just wasn't sure if it was you or some random chick that Dad had sneaked into the house."

I looked down at the floor.

"Well I guess from your response it IS you." Mark laughed again. "I told Johnny it was you, he said you wouldn't. Then when we found out about Uncle Pete, he still said you wouldn't fuck Dad. But I knew."

I looked down at Marks pajama bottoms. His cock was tented out. "He's lonely Mark. Dad is lonely and he misses Mom." I said, trying to justify things.

"I'm lonely too. And I miss mom as well." Mark said, with a sneer. "Maybe you can make it better too."

His moved toward me and his hand snaked under my towel to grope at my crotch. His fingers parted my lips, seeking my hole.

"Not here Mark... please.. not here." I hissed as one finger slipped into my pussy.

He pulled out and grabbed my hand, pulling me to his room. Pushing me in, he shut the door and leered at me again. He came toward me and placed his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down till I was kneeling before him. Mark pulled his pants down, exposing his cock that was hard and rigid, right in my face.

"Suck me." He said

I looked up at him, into his eyes, almost pleading. "Go on, suck it." Mark said, waggling his cock in my face.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, slowly licking the crown of his cock, tasting him. I moved forward, taking more of his cock into my mouth. Slowly I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking on his cock as I did so.

Mark moaned. "Oh fuck... your mouth feels so good." His hands moved into my hair, knotting his fingers in them. He started to thrust in and out of my mouth, causing me to gag when he thrust in too deep. I tried to pull off and protest when he pulled out himself. His cock was glistening with my saliva.

"Get on the bed. On your fours." He commanded.

I complied, positioning myself on the bed, still with the towel wrapped around me.

Mark pushed the towel up against my back and spread my ass cheeks. I felt his cock pressing against my pussy and with one thrust he pushed it in all the way. I gasped loudly as his cock spread my pussy lips.

"Oh Godd.. don't be rough!" I protested.

Mark started sawing in and out of me. His hands moved forward to pull the towel away and then grab my breasts. Using my breasts as leverage, he pulled me against him and started fucking me hard and fast.

"Unhh.. Unnhhh. Unhhh..." I moaned as his cock pumped into me. Unlike with Uncle Pete and Daddy, there was no gentleness, no tenderness at all. Even with the other boys I had been with, there was some form of sensitivity, tenderness, emotion even perhaps. This was just hard, raw fucking. And it turned me on. I cant explain it but it felt good to be fucked like this.

Mark started thrusing harder into me. I could feel my own orgasm starting to build. Mark grunted as he pumped faster. "Oh shit sis... your pussy... oh fuck your pussy...."

I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm neared, feeling my pussy starting to clamp on his cock. My thighs started to quiver and my body shook in orgasm just as Mark cried out and emptied his seed in me. I felt his cock throbbing hotly inside of me as he grunted and groaned, his hands mauling my tits.

He collapsed on my back, his cock slowly slipping out of me. For the second time that morning, my pussy dripped semen. Good think I had started on birth control shortly after Dad had started fucking me.

Mark rolled over, panting. "You're a hot piece Sis....I needed that."

I picked up the towel and placed it against my slit, mopping up the dripping semen. I got out of bed and walked out of his room and back to mine.

I climbed into bed and sobbed quietly although I really didn't know what I was crying about.

** To be continued