My Japanese Mom, My Boyfriend's BWC

Story Info
My Japanese Mom toys with my white boyfriend... and his BWC.
4.8k words
4.78
149.6k
505

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so any feedback is highly appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a panic.

I sat up and reached towards my bedside locker. I vaguely remembered hitting the snooze button on my alarm clock, though I must fallen back asleep. The alarm clock read 09:52. Fuck! I missed my first lecture!... I'm such an idiot. Hopefully Sara will let me copy her notes. My next lecture wasn't until after lunch. I lay back on my bed and gradually relaxed a little, the panicked feeling slowly subsiding.

My Mom and Dad were both at work, so I had a few hours to kill and the house to myself. I picked up my phone and idly flicked through some messages and articles. I felt a little horny. My left hand slowly fell between my legs, lazily tracing a finger up and down my pussy. I needed to cum. No, I needed to be fucked. I needed Dan's big cock.

HEY, IM IN BED. WANNA CUM OVER?

I quickly sent the message to him, followed by a pic of my hand down my panties. I waited impatiently for a response. After a couple of minutes I began to get impatient. a moment later his message updated as read, and he began to write a response. Before he even sent it, I was rubbing my clit in anticipation.

FUCK YEAH. BE THERE IN 10

I bit my bottom lip in pleasure, my pussy already getting wet with anticipation. God, that big fat cock drives me crazy. Occasionally on the bus or train, I would have a mini orgasm just thinking about Dan pounding me from behind. He was a physical specimen; a tall, lean swimmer with a handsome smile and a leviathan between his legs. His dark brown eyes were often hard to read and seemed made for playful flirting. When he began swimming for the college team, word about the swimmer with the massive cock spread and the number of girls who came to watch doubled within a few weeks. They would sit there for an hour just to watch him and his cock get out of the pool.

When I finally agreed to tag along with my friends, I expected just to have a giggle with the girls. Instead, I felt a sexual ache between my legs as I watched him walk past the group of us, his massive bulge swinging obscenely. We just watched in silent awe. I had to stop myself rubbing my thighs together as I unconsciously masturbated in public. I doubt I was the only one.

After a few clumsy attempts to "accidentally" bump into Dan at different parties, we went on a couple of dates. I was the lucky girl he chose to make his girlfriend, though I doubt he was ever short of offers. I found out pretty quickly he can't resist Asian pussy, especially Japanese girls. Luckily, I can't resist a big cock.

I began to rub my clit harder. Ten minutes. Fuck!... I was painfully horny but I didn't want to cum til he was inside me, so I just teased my pussy lips then circled my clit softly, repeating the movement over and over.

After some time, I checked my phone. No new messages. His last one was 12 minutes ago. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!

I heard the door bell ring and I smiled with relief. I stood up and quickly went to open the door. Halfway to the stairs, I heard an unmistakeable sound that stopped me in my tracks... My mother's voice. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

What the fuck was she doing here!?! SHIT! I should've checked that no one was home! She didn't know I was either, I guess. Knowing how angry she would be if I came down the stairs to greet my boyfriend on a school day, I froze in place. I didn't know what to do. Hopefully Dan wouldn't tell her I was home. I could only wait and listen.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Tanaka! Is ummm, is Yumi home?"

"Hi Dan." She seemed slightly bemused to see her daughter's boyfriend on her doorstep when no one was expected to be home. My mother Mei is a 5'5 petite Japanese beauty with full lips, silky black hair and perfect skin. Her high cheekbones and sultry Japanese eyes gave her a striking profile. People often mistake us for sisters, much to her delight. She always dresses immaculately and is semi-obsessed with ensuring every aspect of her appearance is flawless. Her tailored jackets and skirts often hugged her curvy C cup breasts and sexy round ass.

I wondered what she thought Dan and I were up to. I'm sure she would give me a hard time over her suspicions later on.

"No, she is in college. I think she will be home around 4:30."

"Oh. Ummmm. Ok. I guess I must have got my days mixed up."

My mother is a first generation immigrant to the US. She can be a little formal for most peoples' tastes, but once they get to know her they realise her uptight demeanor is betrayed by a wry, playful sense of humour. "Oh, is that so? What morning did she say you should come over... while her parents are at work?"

"Oh, ummmmmm, uhhhh well, she said she wanted to come with me to the local pool some morning and I would give her some pointers." Good save, I thought.

"Hmmm, is that so? What kind of 'pointers' would you give her?" I could only guess at the feigned innocent expression on my mother's face as she subtly dragged Dan over the coals. She loved to make people uncomfortable. I couldn't help but smile at her casual sadism.

"Ahhhhh, just... you know... breathing techniques. And form. That kind of thing."

"I see. Well, unfortunately, she's not here right now. I'll let her know you dropped by."

"No need, Mrs. Tanaka! I'll text her. I'm really sorry to have disturbed you." Dan began to walk away.

My Mom lingered for a few seconds at the door before I heard her call after him "Dan?"

"Yes?"

"If you were going to give Yumi a lesson, that means you're free now." It wasn't a question.

"Yeah, sure. I'll probably go to the pool and do some training."

"We have a pool." Excuse me? What exactly did my Mom think she was doing?

"Oh... uhhhhh... I couldn't. I mean, I don't want to impose. I'll see Yumi later."

"It's no imposition. You can give me the lesson instead." Her tone left no room for debate. What in the fuck was she doing?

"Uhhhhhh..." I could only imagine how much Dan's brain was overloading.

"You give me a quick lesson, then do your training in our pool. I'll make you some food once you're finished."

I could almost hear Dan swallow. My very attractive Japanese mother was asking him to give her a private lesson in her pool, when she thought no one else was home.

"Ummmm, OK Mrs. Tanaka, let me get my gear." He must have gone back to his car while my Mom stood at the front door. My phone suddenly vibrated. I froze. After a few seconds (and no sign that my mother had heard it), I tiptoed back to my room.

WTFF?!?! ARE YOU HOME???

IM SRRY! I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS HERE! GIVE HER THE LESSON AND GTFO

R U FKN SERIOUS!?!

I KNOW, IM SO SORRY BABE! ILL MAKE IT UP 2 U!!! PLZ?!?

"All set Dan?" my mother said.

"Coming!"

"Ok. You can get changed in Yumi's room. I'll be out shortly."

I heard Dan climb the stairs, 2 at a time. We both locked eyes when he turned towards my room. I beckoned him inside, both of us not knowing what the fuck we should do. We instantly began whispering to each other.

"What the everloving fuck Yumi!?!" He began to take off his clothes.

"I didnt know she was here! I'm sorry!"

"Why does she fucking want me to give her a lesson!?!? Is she trying to get me to... you know?..." His abs and chest muscles flexed as he pulled his t shirt off. God, he was gorgeous.

"No, I wouldnt say so. She's probably just trying to make you uncomfortable and teach you a lesson."

"Well, mission fucking accomplished! I'm pretty fucking uncomfortable! If she starts grabbing my cock, I'm fucking out of here!"

"She won't! I dont know, maybe she just wants to see if you're the kind of guy who'll cheat on her daughter? I don't think she'd do anything... inappropriate."

Dan shook his head, obviously not impressed with my answers. He pulled his jeans and boxer shorts down. His massive cock and balls suddenly swung free, and I forgot about everything else. My pussy began to get hot again.

"Maybe I SHOULD just fuck her... Teach you both a lesson!" I don't know if I imagined it, but I thought his cock stiffened a little as he said that. He pulled his swimming briefs over the massive cock, breaking the spell over me... though I still stared at the huge bulge. What the hell would Mom think when she saw that?

"Dan?" my Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming Mrs. Tanaka!" He stood in just his briefs as he threw his jeans onto my bed.

"Ok. Oh, and you can call me Mei."

"Ok, Mei. Be down in a sec!" Dan shook his head as he glared at me. As he went to leave, I handed his phone back to him. I watched him walk down the hall and disappear down the stairs.

I crossed to my bedroom window and peeked down into the back yard. My Mom was wearing a conservative, light-yellow bikini with her hair tied up, waiting by the pool. Her towel was laid across the nearby lounger. With her pale flawless skin, youthful face and petite 5'5 frame, she looked... well, hot! Her body shape was similar to mine though her breasts and ass were slightly fuller. I hadn't seen her bare stomach in a couple of years, so I was surprised when I saw her strong ab muscles, a result of a lean Japanese diet and working with her new gym trainer, no doubt.

I had no fucking idea what was going to happen.

My Mom was busy removing her earrings when Dan came out to the back yard.

"Hi Mei."

My Mom turned her head towards him. "Just let me take these things out, Dan." I could only see Dan's back. For some reason, I imagined he was staring at her ass. If I was him, I probably would too.

After placing her earrings on a table beside the lounger, she turned around to face Dan. "Now!... Are you ready to..." I saw her breath catch in her throat as she laid eyes on Dan's bulging dick. "Ummmm... Are you ready to give me a lesson Dan?" she said breathlessly. I thought back to the first time I saw Dan's fat cock bulging in his swimming briefs. I could only imagine what the sight of it was doing to my poor 42 year old mother. I loved my father but there was no way he could compete with Dan's cock.

"Sure thing Mrs. Tanaka." Something about the way he said that made me uneasy. It was like they were both surprised by what they saw. Surprised and more than a little pleased. I started to get a little jealous.

"Before we start, have you eaten in the last hour? I dont want you to get a muscle cramp."

"Uh no... I uhhh... No, I haven't." Her face was flushed with colour. I'd never seen her like that. I noticed I was rubbing my thighs together and stopped, unsure of how exactly I was feeling.

"Good." Dan was used to women ogling his cock. My Mom was no exception. Dan coolly reached out and offered to take my mother's hand. As if in a trance, she took it and he led her to the pool ladder. She slowly climbed in and seemed to hesitate for a moment when her head was level with his bulge. She stepped into the pool and did a slow graceful backstroke to the shallow end.

Dan dived into the pool expertly, swam in broad breast-strokes under the water and emerged a few feet from my mother. With the splashing of their movements, I could no longer hear them talking, so I just watched. Intently.

My pussy was soaking through my panties. What the fuck was I going to do if my Mom made a move on my boyfriend? Or vice versa? Fuck! Looking at my mother's full breasts and picturing her nipples erect in the water, I could hardly think straight.

After a minute of chat, Mom was laughing at a joke Dan made. She splashed a little in his direction and they both laughed. They were having fun with each other and the sexual tension was visible from my bedroom window. I had never seen my mother so nervous around a man before. It reminded me of how girls tried to flirt with Dan after practice by the poolside. I wondered if Dan had forgotten that I was there.

He began by instructing my Mom on how to tread water. My Mom was a pretty good swimmer, so I was surprised when she started to struggle with simply treading water. Dan's feet were planted in the shallow end so he calmly grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. She spluttered some water, appearing to panic. But I knew better.

My Mom's hand must have swept through her hair and it came loose as she thrashed in the water. Now her wet and silky black hair hung down over her shoulders and face, her uptight appearance suddenly replaced by a more sensual look. She looked 10 years younger. As Dan pulled my Mom towards him, suddenly her arms were wrapped around his neck. No, it wasn't just her arms around him. Her legs were wrapped around him too. Her face was close to his as she regained her breath. If Dan wasn't hard before that, I bet my ass he was when his big dick brushed against my Mom's pussy and her tits were pressed against his chest. His hands were under the water, supporting my mother's body. I wondered if his hands were lifting her from under her legs or if he had grabbed her ass instinctively. Either way, she didn't object.

He held her for what felt like ages. They weren't talking any more, just staring into each other's eyes as my mother's panicked breathing eased. They were now no more than a few inches away from a forbidden kiss. I couldn't be sure but I think after my Mom calmed down, it looked like one or both were slowly grinding against each other under the water.

... Fuck it! I pulled down my panties and my right hand moved to my pussy, the other to my left nipple. What the fuck was I doing? I roughly rubbed my clit from side to side. I should be down there, shouting at them both! I flicked and twisted my nipple lightly. I felt hurt and betrayed by my Mom. And Dan. But more than anything, I felt more horny than I've ever been. It had always been a dirty fantasy of mine to watch people fucking, but in my fantasies it was always two or more strangers. Not my own mother and boyfriend.

What a little fucking slut my Mom is! What a dirty motherfucker my big dick boyfriend is!

Suddenly, my Mom pushed back from Dan and swam to the ladder. Her breasts rose and fell quickly with her breath, and her face was down as she climbed out of the pool. Dan simply stood in the pool, unsure of what had just happened and what my Mom was thinking. He slowly swam to the side and remembered to look up at my window. He couldn't see my panties were off from where he stood. As pissed as I was at him, I gave him a shrug to let him know that I also didn't know what my Mom was doing.

She didn't look back as she walked to the house. It appeared to me that she had barely stopped herself from going further with Dan using the sheer force of her own restraint. Dan climbed out of the pool and began to pat himself dry with his towel. His cock had slipped out of his briefs at some point and was fully erect now. My pussy was on fire. How much more of this could I take? I heard my Mom moving downstairs and suddenly her soft footsteps rapidly ascending the stairs. Oh fuck, oh fuck! PLEASE don't come in to my room now!

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard her enter my Mom' and Dad's bedroom. Within seconds, I heard the thud of her wet bikini fall on the floor, the springs on their bed creaking as she lay on it and a deep, primal moan that could only mean one thing. I knew that moan well. I don't know why, but I had to see.

I crept to her doorway and peeked through the gap where the hinge held the door slightly open. My mother's bikini lay soaked on the floor at the base of the bed. She was naked and laying on her back with her knees bent as she frantically rubbed her clit and twisted her nipple. Her pussy was shaven. I'd never seen another pussy being played with before in real life. Her wet body and hair also looked so fucking sexy, like she had just fucked for hours as a warm up to the main event. Her body looked so inviting, her slim waist and full tits rising and falling rapidly as she fucked herself with a passion I knew well. She touched herself the same way I did, I noticed with pleasure. I could hear how wet her pussy was as she rubbed it. She started to twist her nipple roughly and mutter obscenities to herself in Japanese. "OH GOD! OH MY GOD, WHAT A FUCKING COCK! IM SUCH A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT! IM SORRY YUMI! I CAN'T SAY NO TO THAT BIG COCK!"

Oh God... God help me. I had to see it. I had to see her take it.

I snuck back to my room. Dan was by the pool with his phone in hand. I grabbed mine and saw two messages received.

HEY. IM SORRY, THAT WAS FUCKED UP

I NEED TO GET MY CLOTHES OUTTA UR ROOM. WHAT DO I DO?

I bit my lip as I hurriedly typed the message.

SHES IN BED FUCKING HERSELF SILLY

I hesitated after I wrote the next message. It was one of the worst situations I could ever have thought of. It was the kind of message that could ruin my family and my life forever. It was the biggest risk I could imagine. I dont know why but I just had to do it.

I stared at the message for what felt like eternity. I watched my thumb move to the send button and lightly touch the screen.

IF YOU WANT TO, COME UPSTAIRS AND FUCK HER

Sent.

Instant regret.

Oh shit. Oh no. What the FUCK did I just do? Oh no no no no no... The message showed as read but there was no sign of Dan writing a response. Shitshitshitshit. I looked out the window but couldn't see Dan. Time seemed to stop as I waited for some kind of reply. Would he think I was sick? Would he think it was a joke? Oh fuck. No reply came.

I heard Dan's footstep on the stairs and I felt a huge wave of relief. This time he climbed the stairs slowly. I met him outside my Mom's room. He was breathing quickly, as was I. I put my hand around the massive bulge of his rock hard cock, stroked it roughly. He grunted with pleasure. I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"She wants you to fuck her, but she won't say it." My hand slipped inside the briefs and yanked them down. His big dick bounced up and down as it was freed. God, even then I wanted it... but she needed it more.

"Fuck her for me baby. Fuck my Mommy for me with this fat cock!" I stroked it one last time and pushed open the door sharply as I took a step to the side, out of sight of my Mom. Dan was left standing in the doorway with his massive 10 inch cock pointing straight at her. There was no sound for a few seconds. Then I heard my Mom.

"Oh God Dan, it's so big!... It's beautiful!... Please, please fuck me! I'll do whatever you want!" She started cupping her full tits and squeezing them, physically inviting him to ravage her body.

Dan stepped into my parents' bedroom and slowly walked to her bed. I peeked through the door again. Dan reached down and wrapped a hand around his thick cock.

"You want this too, Mrs. Tanaka?" I was already rubbing my pussy again.

"Oh God yes! Please! I've never had a big one before... and yours is... fucking HUGE!"

He chuckled a little before he said, "You're a sexy little slut, Mrs. Tanaka. I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you."

"Yeah baby? Mmmmmmmmm. Oh.... ohhhhhhh!" She sounded like she was seconds away from cumming. His words alone seemed to have the same effect as her fingers did on her clit. I watched as my uptight, prudish Japanese mother spread her legs wide for my white, stud boyfriend's rock-hard cock.

He stepped closer til his dick was inches from my Mom's aching, wet pussy.

"If I give you this, I want some things from you..."

"Really? Yes, yes, anything!" He continued to stroke his cock, precum now oozing and lubricating it further. She was hypnotized by the movement.

"First off, I want to fuck Yumi here whenever Mr Tanaka isnt home."

"OK, OK!" she said, without hesitation.

"And... I want you to suck my cock after I cum in her."

"What!?!" My Mom seemed to hesitate and her face contorted in a strained expression, but her eyes returned to his cock and eventually she just nodded.

12