All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 03'

by Bad_Girl_In_Training

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rape

You know if danielle doesnt consent to what daddy does daddy can be sent to prison for rape you know that dont you why not just check the vagina for traces of cum on her to see if she had sex that night.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
omg continue!

please to continue this! so hot.A

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please PLEASE Continue the Story!!

What happens next??? Ihope you are still writing. GIVE US MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't usually comment but feel compelled

Look ! This is well written but should be marked as bdsm only. The incest and bdsm do not make good bedfellows. For those who enjoy incest I am sure the mere thought of the two being combined is stomach churning.They read for taboo love and forbidden lust not shock and morbid brutality.You really want to put a twist on the tale? Have the son kick the shit out the dad and save his mom and twin from the psychotic antics of the father.

white_lacewhite_lacealmost 7 years ago
What happens next?

please to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Just read A Family Affair 1 through 3 and loved it. I liked in particular how you described the conflicting emotions in both mother (loving partner/submissive slut, caring mother/incestuous predator) and daughter (innocent girl/eager slut). The father and son characters are a bit one dimensional, but hey, they're men... I'ld love to see you write part 4 (and 5?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous