A Family Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that point on, we began to share details about all the sex we had. I got her off when I told her about the night I'd spent with the two grad students from Mozambique, both of them with extremely large cocks that I couldn't get enough of. They came in all my holes, and not only did I discover "spit-roasting" but they introduced me to DP – double penetration and made me a big fan! The apartment had to be aired out the next day – it just simply smelled of sex! Mom loved the story, and kept asking how deep I was able to go down on them. When I let her know I was a really good cock sucker who worked hard and swallowed every inch and every drop she came very loudly over the phone.

Our next call was a little different; I realized that I was on speaker phone. Both Mom and Dad were on the line, and to my amazement, I was treated to Daddy describing how Mom was sucking on his cock. There was no doubt – the noises were the right ones – and I was soon pounding my pussy with a large, lifelike dildo at the same time. When I heard him say "I'm going to blow" and hear her moans, I started coming as well.

"Oh Daddy, I can't wait to suck your cock! Would you like that?" I said, barely believing the words coming out of my mouth.

And Mom piped up just then. "You bet he would! He just got rock hard again after coming down my throat! I've never seen that happen before! Maybe you should tell him how you would do it. And, of course I'll be happy to help you. We can take turns – one of us on his cock, and one of us working on his big, beautiful balls." I heard him groan in the background.

"Don't forget his ass, Mom. I love rimming a guy, they get so freaked by it!"

I heard Daddy exclaim "Oh my fucking god!" and Mom laugh. "He just came again when you said that! Oh my, we are going to have to come visit you, that's all there is to it! And don't forget, I want to teach you to eat pussy, and the best way to teach you is to show you."

"I have it on very good authority I'm already pretty good at it. But I'll be happy to study under my Mommy!" We all broke up laughing. And within a month, they were arriving at Orly field and I met them at the gate. I noticed more than a few familiar faces with them – family and friends I'd seen that night back home.

Greetings, including hugs, kisses and a fair amount of heavy body contact, were exchanged with all of them. My car would really only fit Mom and Dad, but it seems they were all prepared for that and had made arrangements to get to their hotel. We loaded their luggage and then began driving to the neighborhood where my apartment was located. Mom sat in the back seat, and Dad had the passenger seat. I was a busy little chatterbox, pointing out landmarks and famous places. I noticed them having one of those eye contact conversations where volumes were exchanged without words. Whatever that was, we'd get to it. Leaving their luggage in the car, I brought them upstairs. I figured I would just show them the place and we'd go to their hotel and get them checked in.

One by one they used the facilities and freshened up. I opened some wine and got out some snacks. After I put them on the table it got very quiet. There was plenty to say, but nobody seemed to want to be the first one to speak. I figured I'd break the silence. I sat down and said "Daddy, would you come over here? Please?" Mom and Dad exchanged glances and she nodded. He stood up and came over to my chair. That meant his crotch was at eye level, and I could see something stirring.

"I want to welcome you properly to France" I said as I reached for his belt buckle. "And to my home. Where I get to play with whatever I want." And with that I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. "And I want to see what Mom's been keeping to herself all these years."

As I pulled down his pants and boxers, Mom spoke up. "Actually, Sarah, I've been very happy sharing him with a whole lot of people. But I get the point – your interpretation sounds a lot sexier." And she winked at me.

Suddenly, there it was, in front of my face, a very fat cock that was growing longer and harder by the moment. Daddy was circumcised, and the head of his cock had a long slit in it. Just like a regular cock! One thing that did surprise me, though, was that he was hairless. I pulled him closer and began to breathe on his tool, moving up and down the length of it, inhaling the smell and letting it affect me. I reached out to cradle his balls in my left hand as I encircled his cock with my right. He moaned from the pleasure.

"Tell me, Daddy, do you want to see your daughter suck your cock? Do you want to drive it deep down my throat? Do you want me to make you come and swallow every drop? Does the idea of it make you hard? Should I suck it, Daddy?" I looked up at him as I spoke, making my eyes wide and questioning.

Go ahead and tell her how you've dreamed of this moment, honey! Tell her!" said Mom.

"Fuck, I never believed this could happen! Yes, baby girl, I want you to take all of Daddy's dick down your throat. Your mother says you claim to be an expert. Show Daddy how much you love him and suck me dry!"

How could I refuse? I'd been dreaming of this moment ever since that phone session. I opened my mouth wide and simply covered the head of his cock. I used my tongue to wet it and get saliva all over it and then began to work it into my throat. I had sucked bigger cocks – but none seemed to fill me with the electricity of his! I got to my gag point and suppressed it so I could slide his big tool into my throat. Then suddenly my nose was pressed up against his belly and my tongue was touching the tops of his balls.

"Oh my goodness, Sarah, I think you can teach me a thing or two! I can only do that after a lot of foreplay. She is special, isn't she honey?"

My father managed to get out some sort of sound, but mostly he was moaning with pleasure. I began to swallow, using my throat to make sensations around his cock, and then I had to surface for some air. I kept him in my mouth while I exhaled and inhaled, and then dove back down on his dick.

"I can see she likes it honey. If she's anything like me, I bet she'd also like to have your grab her head and fuck it, slowly. Am I right, baby girl?" said Mom.

I attempted to nod – not and easy thing with eight inched of cock in your mouth and throat – and managed a sound or two. It was enough as I felt Daddy's big strong hands on either side of my head. I also heard a noise and realized that Mom had gotten out her phone and was taking pictures! I felt myself dripping liquid down my thighs – this was incredible!

Daddy began to slowly withdraw his cock until the head was almost out of my mouth and then just as slowly drive forward and bury it in my throat. For my part, I began to use my hands in earnest, playing with his balls. At first his sack was hanging low and those egg-like bodies were just amazing to the touch, and then I felt it tighten as his pace increased. He was going to come and I was going to swallow my Daddy's baby making juice. I began to bob my head as he held it and he start fucking my face deep and hard.

'This is even hotter than I imagined" said Mom. "Go ahead and blow your load down your daughter's throat. Give her a taste of the stuff that created her. She wants it. You want her to have it. I want her to get it. You guys are the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

And with that Daddy jammed his cock deep in my throat and held my head pressed into his belly as I felt the incredible sensations of his balls twitching, his cock pulsing and quivering and the hot splash of stream after stream of his come shoot directly into my belly. I really wanted to taste it, but I held my breath and let him take control. He held me there until his cock stopped spitting out its juice and then he let me go. I pulled back, gasping for air.

"Was it like you imagined?" said Mom.

"I'm a little bit disappointed. Just a little. He came down my throat and I never got to taste his come. But that's just a little thing. I think I made my Daddy very happy. Did I?"

I looked up, and there were tears rolling down Daddy's cheeks!

"Oh my baby girl, I've wanted to do that for years! I can't believe all the feelings right now. First off, the exquisite pleasure. My daughter is the best cocksucker I know – I've never come like that before! Then there's the little bit of evil noise about defiling my baby girl. I know it's not true – you were a very willing participant – but it's still kind of there. God, you are good! Isn't she, honey?"

My mom replied. "Yes, she's very good! Very few people can swallow his cock like that. I'm jealous of you, Sarah! But if you're anything like me, your cunt is dripping wet. Isn't it?"

"Um, yes, it is."

"Then get your pants off and get on the table. It's time to return the favor. We've talked about this – I've wanted to suck your pussy as much as Daddy has wanted to fuck your face. And I'm now going to get my way!"

I slowly peeled off my jeans and panties and showed off my dripping kitty. I was almost completely shaved except for a landing strip that sort of pointed to my clit. I walked over to Mom – who was continuing to film this – and then sat up on the table.

"Give the camera to Daddy and eat me, Mom. Show your daughter how to love pussy! I want to learn!" And she did. She did things with her mouth that gave me sensations I had never felt. I had to watch that film a few times to see exactly what she did. But at the time, all I could do was surrender to the exquisite sensations she was evoking with her lips and tongue.

As I surrendered to the sensations of her lips and mouth and tongue, I found myself more and more caught up in the experience, getting closer and closer to what I expected to be a massive orgasm. Suddenly, the mouth at my pussy was doing something very different – almost bumping into me. I lifted up my head to look, and it was obvious that the bumping was the product of Daddy's actions from Mom's behind – he was thrusting into her and pushing her into me, then pulling back and doing it again and again. I put my hands down on her head and held her back.

"Mom, get out of the way. Daddy's trying to fuck me through you, and I want him direct – not by proxy! I want to feel Daddy's big cock deep up inside me, and I want you to watch him as he screws me silly!"

"He's been wanting to fuck you ever since your tits grew big" she said. "The one good thing about that is I can talk about it to him and he doesn't need any artificial enhancement to get hard. Talking about you letting him fuck you is better than Viagra! But lay back, girl, because you get to eat me while he fucks you!" With that she pulled away from my pussy, stood up and dislodged Daddy from hers and climbed up on the table to straddle my face. As she lowered her dripping cunt to my lips, I felt Daddy's big cock drive into mine. I pulled her down and began to lick for all I was worth, hoping to please Mommy in the most intense, intimate way.

Daddy was as hard as any boy I ever fucked. His eight inches kept driving deep into me. On the end of the stroke he'd press up and I felt his cock at the top of my tunnel. I wrapped my legs around him and kept pressing him as deep as he could go, building towards something awesome. In the back of my mind I was hoping the table would hold up under all the weight and the pounding and suddenly I was jarred out of that dreamy, "my orgasm is coming like a freight train and I'm ready for it to roll over me" state and struggled to untangle us all. Mommy sensed it and raised her dripping twat off my face, moaning in a way I recognized – she was so very close and it was jarring to stop, but she did.

"I think we better get off this table" I said. "Besides, we're adults – not porn stars – and my bed is bigger and much more comfortable." Daddy slowed down his thrusting and then stopped. When he pulled his hard cock out of me it was as if I was being emptied. I wanted him back in me quickly, even if we had to stop and relocated. Eventually I sat up and got off the table, helping Mom down as well, and then I took them by the hand and by the cock, into my room.

"Mommy, lie back down and spread your legs so I can finish. Daddy, I like it best from behind – especially with a big cock like yours – so while I eat Mom will you fuck the shit out of me, please? Go ahead and come inside me. I'm on the pill and I am aching to feel your hot jizz up in me. Fuck me!"

And with that, we resumed. I was now both a good daughter and a complete slut, eating Mom's pussy and giving up mine to Daddy's dick. It took a few moments to get back to the pace we were at before I stopped us, but soon we blew by that level of sexual pleasure and were driving towards orgasmic bliss. Then I felt Mom's pussy quiver and clench as she started coming and I fastened my mouth to her clit as I fucked her with three fingers. As she came, I felt those hitches in rhythm that indicate a man is about to explode, and I just pressed back into Daddy as his cock started spitting his hot jizz into me – and then I was coming over and over and over.

Eventually we collapsed together in my bed. It was a tight fit, but I was the meat in the Mommy and Daddy sandwich and lay drenched in all our bodily fluids, happy and humming and just beginning to think of new things we could do together until they left for home again. I'd been saving my ass, for some silly reason, but began to consider giving it up to Daddy. And maybe Mommy was up for some fisting...

12