Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Girl encounters her boyfriend's traditional incest secrets.
12.3k words
4.71
198.7k
440
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Sweet girl encounters her boyfriend's traditional incest secrets.

Note 1: Thanks to Macauley who requested this story.

Note 2: This is a Holiday 2020 Holiday Season Story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Family Shock: Home for the Holidays

You're absolutely certain you want to do this?" Max asked for the hundredth time, knowing that once she met his family, everything she felt for him would change. Their relationship so far had been amazing... four months of heaven. Selina was so shy and sweet, the polar opposite of any of the girls he'd dated in high school or his first two years of college... she wasn't even remotely aware of the exclusive but widespread circle of friends and lovers he'd been introduced to late in high school and still often encountered at college. But his inability to understand math had led to his football coach insisting he get a tutor and fortuitously, that tutor had turned out to be Selina.

"Yes, for the hundredth time," Selina insisted, having only seen this insecure side of her football quarterback boyfriend right before his first math test after she'd tutored him for two weeks, and now more recently, when she'd agreed to come home with him for Christmas... not that he'd asked... no... his mother had called her out of the blue one day to extend the invitation. A mother she'd never even met, but who over the phone had been very warm and engaging. Which was in sharp contrast to her own parents, who'd always been so judgemental. So what was his problem?

"First, it's only the ninety-seventh time," Max joked, trying to relieve some of the stress he was feeling before the big reveal. "But I'm serious; just say the word, and I can turn this car around right now."

"After our six-hour drive today there's no way I'm remaining in this car, nice as it is, any longer than this final five minutes until we arrive at your house," she said, always hating long drives, and this one had been particularly intense due to a couple of lengthy stretches where the road was pretty much buried to the point of non-detectability, due to a sudden snowstorm... that hadn't been forecast at all... fucking useless weathermen.

"Fine," Max sighed heavily, feeling this could become the last five minutes of their relationship. Selina was the first girl he'd ever dated who wasn't a member of the Order of Syndom, as girls from families belonging to this secret society had for years been trying to hook their claws into him and his likely future NFL career, but they'd always been so superficial, with all of his alleged soulmates being pretty much mindless sex slaves eager to do anything for him anywhere at all. Back when he was eighteen, his getting blown whenever he wanted to shoot a load, or getting the chance to fuck mother and daughter teams, or to fuck girls in the ass while their fathers had cheered him on, had been amazing. But now... it just felt so... just so been there, done that, and the t-shirt wasn't anything you could wear in public. And Selina was completely different. She didn't even know the Order existed, and she wasn't some bimbo slut looking to get rich by marrying him... no, she was a sweet, beautiful woman who loved him for himself. Not that she was unwilling in the bedroom... far from it. She was always eager to do whatever he suggested, as if he were the one who'd invented sex just so he could share its fresh and previously unfamiliar wonders with her. But that was far from the sum total of their love affair together. In addition to being sexy, she was also intelligent and witty, brilliant even, and she was constantly going out of her way to do small, thoughtful things for him, just to demonstrate how much she cared.

"Are you that embarrassed by me?" Selina teased, as she slipped into her boots, having taken them off hours ago, both because they were too hot, and also to tease him with her nylon-clad toes... a weird fetish of his she really didn't understand. She'd always worn pantyhose ever since she was twelve or so, since she was a church minister's daughter and her fire and brimstone Dad expected it of her, but she'd never considered them sexy... she'd never seen herself as sexy either... at least not until Max kissed her after he'd gotten a 84 on that first math test he'd been so worried about. He hadn't come right out and called her sexy, but a certain bulge in his trousers immediately following the kiss was convincing evidence that he thought she was. She'd been shocked at the time that he felt that way about her that way, and she was still was somewhat in shock now several months later, as she was undeniably a nerd, majoring in math on the road to eventually becoming a math teacher or a professor, while Max was the epitome of athletic, popular and cool. Of course given who her parents were, she'd been brought up to believe that sex should only occur within matrimony, and then only for procreation. But at least inside her own head, she'd always rebelled against that notion, and she'd secretly discovered and delighted in online porn shortly after arriving at college.

"Nope," he said, having answered this question quite a few times already while he desperately tried to convince her not to come and meet his parents. "I've already told you countless times how sexy and wonderful I think you are; and what embarrasses me is my family and their strange traditions."

"I'm sure they're amazing people," Selina said, "on the phone, your mother completely won me over," still surprised by the way Max was acting. His obsessive worries about her meeting his family were so out of character for him.

They pulled into the driveway of a large house, which was more of a mansion, just outside the city. And Selina, who came from a poor family and was only able to attend the elite college because of her academic scholarships said, "Wow, I knew you were comfortable financially, but... just wow!"

"My Dad is an investment banker, and he's done really well," Max said, actually aware that everyone he'd ever met in the secret society was financially well off.

"Good for you," Selina said, as she got out of the car and stretched.

Max sighed, praying his family would respect his wishes to keep the family secret a secret. He'd even gone so far as to stress that if Selina discovered their incestuous activities with each other, he'd never come home again. They'd reassured him they'd respect his wishes... but the Order of Syndom was very powerful, and getting out of it was nearly impossible. He got out of the car, took Selina's hands and said, "Well, here goes nothing."

"You know, that statement has never made any sense," she pointed out.

"You're right; it really doesn't," Max agreed after thinking about it for a moment.

"What about our bags?" Selina asked. "All you did was set them next to the car."

"We have an automated drone that will fly out and get them," Max said.

"You have a drone?" Selina asked, this not something he'd mentioned before.

"We have a few," Max said, a little embarrassed.

"You're just full of surprises," Selina said, as they walked towards the house.

"Oh, there may be more of them," he muttered to himself.

"Pardon?" Selina asked.

"Nothing," Max said as they entered the house, and he prayed his parents and sister would respect his wishes.

The first hour or so was great!

For Max, he was thrilled to discover his mother and sister were completely and appropriately dressed... his father was still at work... for often either his Mom or sister or both were sauntering around the house completely naked except for hosiery, and possibly taking his Dad's dick in one of their three holes, or one of them was munching on the other's pussy... and they were both always hot as fuck, which frequently led to his own dick going into their holes and his load being deposited either into or onto one of them. But none of that could happen during this Christmas homecoming.

For the life of her, Selina still couldn't figure out why Max had been so concerned about her meeting his parents, except it seemed obvious he was embarrassed by his wealth... as he knew she came from humble beginnings.

Selina offered to help Jane (Mrs. Appleby insisted she call her by her given name, as being called 'Mrs. Appleby' made her feel old) to make dinner, and to get to know Max's Mom better.

Meanwhile upstairs, Max got out of the shower to discover his naked sister on her knees waiting to pounce on him.

"Jesus Christ, Joanne," Max gasped, as his sister took his flaccid dick into her mouth.

Joanne, an expert cock sucker, just like all female members of the Order of Syndom were, had her brother's seven-inch cock hardening in her mouth within seconds.

Max sighed. One of the ironclad rules was that no man could reject the advances of a female member of the Order, just like no grown woman, married or not, related by blood or not, was allowed to resist an order to suck a dick, to eat a pussy or get to fucked... ever. (Except certain allowances were... or sometimes weren't... made for menstruation.) "I told everybody no shenanigans this weekend."

Joanne ignored her brother's ridiculous use of an old person's word like shenanigans, as well as his pathetic protest, since she hadn't tasted his dick since Thanksgiving, and she was hungry.

"I'm serious," Max continued, even though his cock was already completely hard inside his sister's amazing mouth. His mother had a trained ass she could tighten when she knew you were close, and thus could milk a load into her bowels. His grandma, a fit woman in her sixties, could ride a cock better than most cowboys could ride a bull. And his sister Joanne was the family cock sucking cum deposit wonder... in all of his experience with Syndom cocksuckers (which was quite extensive), not one of them had ever come close to being able to get him off as quickly as she could... or as intensely.

His cock now hard as a steel girder, Joanne bobbed with the smooth motions of a natural born sucking woman, which she was literally born to do; for her Daddy had told her this hundreds of times while his dick was in her mouth. Sure, she liked a dick in her pussy, she certainly didn't mind a dick in her ass, and she enjoyed lapping a sweet pussy, but nothing came close to the sexual exhilaration and fulfillment of having a dick in her mouth and a load gliding down her throat to warm her belly, or a warm load splattering onto her face... something her big brother had used to do two or three times a day all summer before going off to college.

"Fuck, Joanne," Max groaned, knowing he was about to burst in his sister's mouth.

Joanne always knew when her big brother was about to come, so she bobbed faster and tightened her magical lips around his cock, and was rewarded seconds later with the load she craved.

"Fuck," Max grunted, frustrated by enjoying this blow job so much, and this evidence that his family was not going to respect his wishes, as he deposited his load into his sister's mouth.

Joanne continued sucking her brother's dick, always loving to get every drop of cum from every dick she sucked... especially her brother's.

"I told you I don't want Selina to know about the Order," Max reiterated, as he watched his pretty sister nursing his cock.

Joanne took her brother's dick out of her mouth and said, "There's no way Daddy will allow that secret to be kept from any serious girlfriend of yours."

"Fuck," Max sighed. "I should have known better."

"Yes, you should have," she said, lapping up the last little bit of cum dripping from his cock.

"Then I need to get her out of here," Max said.

"Do you love her?" Joanne asked, getting off her knees.

"Yeah," Max nodded "I do."

"Then you need to let her know the truth," she said sincerely. "The Order won't look kindly on you... nor on our entire family... if you try to sidestep its rules."

"But she'll never go for it," Max argued.

"Oh, you won't know about that until she understands the perks," Joanne said.

"The perks for her?" Max asked.

"Oh, trust me," she smiled, as she stroked his still hard cock, "there are lots of big perks."

"You're insatiable," Max sighed.

"And you love that about me. Now fuck my ass," she demanded, bending over the bathtub.

"Jesus Christ," he sighed, yet he compliantly slid his dick into his baby sister's tight little pucker.

. . .

"So how long have you known my son?" Jane asked.

"A few months," Selina said.

"What has he told you about us?"

"Almost nothing," Selina said.

"I'm not surprised," the mother said. "He's too embarrassed about who we are."

"I can't see why," Selina said, thinking he seemed to have it all, and his family so far appeared very friendly... an awful lot friendlier than hers.

"Our family is very, very... very close," Jane explained.

"I wish mine was," Selina said, her family life so dysfunctional it could fill an episode on Jerry Springer.

"Every family has issues," Jane said, coming around the counter and giving the sweet girl a hug.

Selina began to cry on the caring woman's shoulder as she received the first Motherly attention she'd gotten ever since... well... ever.

"It's okay, honey," Jane said, knowing Selina would fit in perfectly with the Order, as she was obviously a lost soul looking for a loving family, and the Order looked after their own like none other. But first she needed to build up this broken girl.

"I'm sorry Jane, I'm making such a fool out of myself," Selina said, as even more tears streamed down her face.

"Oh honey, I don't know about your family," said the warm, loving mother (currently with a butt plug lodged in her ass). "But in this family we believe in doing whatever it takes to make our loved ones feel special."

"That approach sounds amazing," Selina said between sobs.

"It's obvious how much Max loves you, which tells me you deserve to be loved," Jane said, drawing the young girl into her bosom ever so closely.

"Thank you," Selina said, feeling so safe and protected nestled in the arms of her boyfriend's Mom's embrace.

"I'll always be here for you," Jane promised. "No matter how strange things may get."

Selina appreciated the words, even though the end of the sentence was a little odd. "Thank you, Mrs.... I mean Jane."

Jane released the pretty college coed, and then glancing down to notice her nylon-clad feet said, opening up another branch of conversation in the hope of gradually paving the way for what was in store for her, "I see Max has already trained you to wear nylons."

Selina looked down and saw Jane was also wearing them. "Actually, I've always worn them. Just part of being a minister's daughter."

"Ah, I see," Jane nodded. "Well, here they are also required attire."

"Required?" Selina asked, that sounding like a strange word choice.

"Yes, I don't mean to be too blunt, or to scare you off," Jane began... and then stopped... wanting to draw the teen in more.

"Jane, I already think you're so wonderful, I don't think you can scare me off!"

"Do you love my son?" Jane asked, knowing this was an important question to be answered, if the teen was to make it through this long, trial-by-fire weekend.

"With all my heart," Selina nodded, having never cared for anyone the way she did Max.

"That is very good to know," Jane said, before adding, "and it will be very helpful for you to know during the upcoming hours," continuing to dole out fragments of foreshadowing without giving away too much.

. . .

"Oh yes, pound my asshole, big brother," Joanne moaned loudly, having missed her brother's dick while he was away. Yes, she liked Daddy's dick, Mommy's strap-on, the cocks of three elders who lived nearby in the community, as well as two classmates (who used her three holes pretty much every day at school), but none of these dicks made her feel as good as her big brother's.

"Shhhhhhhh," Max said, leaning down urgently to cover his sister's mouth. "She might hear you!"

"Oh, your darling girlfriend is likely already eating our Mommy's cunt by now," Joanne said wickedly, although she was pretty certain her mother wouldn't be that aggressive, but she did know it would take place before the weekend was over.

"Jesus Christ, Joanne," Max said, even while a hot vision of his girlfriend and his mother in a 69 popped into his head. "Fuck," he cursed, now more to himself than to Joanne. He'd been home for only a couple of hours, and he'd already been blown by his sister, was ass fucking her, and was now imagining his girlfriend having sex with his Mom... which was why he almost never came home... he always devolved immediately into a perverted male slut.

"Yes big brother, fuck your baby sister's ass," she moaned, although now more quietly. "I missed your dick so much."

"I missed you too," Max had to admit in all honesty, unable to stay mad at a sister who was so well trained to please him... and who did it so damn well. But Selina was so very different... how was he possibly going to tell her the truth?!

"Come in my ass, big brother," she begged. "I want to feel you rippling around inside me all evening."

"Shit, you're killing me" Max groaned, as he felt her tighten her ass around his cock... she was an amazingly competent slut.

"But what a way to die," she moaned back.

. . .

"So back to our discussing nylons," Jane said.

"Yes, your son loves my wearing them," Selina said.

"It's definitely an Appleby family thing," Jane explained. That being true... although of course it was much more than that, since it was an Order of Syndom requirement.

"Mr. Appleby likes nylons too?" Selina asked.

"'Like' isn't nearly a strong enough word," Jane chuckled.

"Yes, that sounds about right," Selina agreed, having found it strange how much nylons turned Max on. But she also wasn't above using his quirk to tease him with, and to enhance their active sex life.

"I know this may sound a little unorthodox, but my husband expects any woman in his home to be wearing them," Jane revealed.

"Not much different from my father, then," Selina shrugged, not finding this requirement as odd as she might have. She liked the fascination Max had for her legs.

"Well then, you'll fit right in," Jane smiled, as the oven timer beeped.

. . .

"Yes, fill my ass," Joanne moaned, as she felt the warm blasts of cum fill her asshole, which without fail always triggered her own orgasm.

"God, your ass is still so tight, even with all the traffic it gets," Max grunted, as he spewed his load in his sister's ass.

"You'd better get back down to your girlfriend before she gets Mom's pussy in her mouth, or Dad's dick in her pussy," Joanne said, knowing her father would want to tap that young snatch just as soon as he saw her.

"Shit, I hate you sometimes," Max said, pulling out as a gush of his cum leaked out of his sister.

"And yet you love fucking me," Joanne teased, still enjoying the orgasm swirling inside her.

"We're blood, what choice do I have?" Max said, reaching for a towel, even though he was no longer wet from his shower.

"None whatsoever," she smiled, as she spun around, kissed him on the cheek, cum still leaking out of her ass, and sauntered off.

"I'm so fucked," Max sighed, as he wrapped a towel around himself and went to get dressed.

Five minutes later, Max went down into the kitchen to see Joanne (with clothes on, thank goodness) chatting with Selina, and instant guilt washed over him. How could he possibly explain the Order of Syndom to her, or tell her that he regularly fucked his Mom and sister, not to mention his aunts, cousins and grandmother. And then there were all those girls in the Order at college he wasn't allowed to refuse. He felt terrible about needing to hide that from Selina. For example, he had ass fucked Selina's professor just two days ago before meeting her for dinner. He hated doing it, but he had no choice. Once in the Order, the Order owned you.