A Family Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
New Year's Eve. A mother and son in a hotel room.
7.9k words
4.83
104.1k
149

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers

I was getting used to waking up with a woman in my bed. It had been a wonderful feeling that first time, Heidi snuggled against me, still fast asleep, and I'd just watched her sleep, feeling so much love in those few minutes, I honestly didn't know how to deal with it. Since that morning, Heidi had spent the night with me more often than not. I'd normally wake up first, but just occasionally, I'd be woken by soft lips pressing against mine.

Only one or two other ways would be better to be woken up.

New Year's Eve morning, I woke up with Amy snuggled against me. Like I would with Heidi, I simply watched her sleep. I'd crushed on my older sister for years, thinking nothing would ever actually happen. She was my sister; I was her brother. We were related. What we were doing was illegal in every country on Earth. Sure, I read erotica and found the incest and taboo stories exciting to read, but I never actually believed it would be real. I always believed such thoughts belonged in the realm of fantasy.

Stroking her hair, she eventually woke up, gazing up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes. All my sisters had beautiful eyes, but there was still this innocence in hers that was captivating, despite the fact she was the oldest of all the children. She smiled as I leaned down to kiss her. "Morning, beautiful," I whispered, "How are we feeling this morning?"

"Tender," she replied softly, chuckling away, "My brother is learning things quickly. Helps he's got such a magnificent cock."

"Well, it's simply because my cock loves the pussy it finds itself inside each time."

Grasping said cock, she kissed me back. "Sure I can't convince you to stay home tonight? We could fuck all night and bring in the new year with a bang."

"You know I'd love to say yes, but Paddy, Chris and I have had our plans organised for months. Three 18-year-old lads in the city. The only difference now is I won't be chasing tail all night. I'll be heading back to the hotel room alone."

"Promise?" she asked softly.

I took her hand in mine, kissing the back of it. "Amy, you are one of the most important women in my life now. You, Heidi, Deborah, and I'm left thinking there are three others who want to be intimate with me. I'm not totally oblivious, but I'm only one man, and... it'll be difficult figuring it all out. But why would I want some stranger when I have you?"

I quickly found myself on my back, the base of my cock grabbed as Amy slid down it until I was completely buried. I groaned as she grabbed my hands for balance and wasted no time riding me hard and fast. The look on her face was one of determination. I wondered if she just wanted me to cum in her or if she wanted to cum too...

Letting go of my hands within a couple of minutes, she rested them to either side of my body as my hands ran down her back to her arse, bending my knees and starting to thrust up into her. "God, just what I wanted," she cried, "Fuck me, brother!"

I'll admit, I got off on it too, happily calling her my sister at every opportunity when we were fooling around. We knew it was wrong, though to be honest, from the moment we'd started, it simply hadn't mattered. It felt right. We loved each other and we were doing what we pleased. Firming my grip on either check, she smirked and started to meet my harder thrusts. "So much for tender," I grunted.

"Oh, I still am but I wanted you to cum in me before breakfast."

"Couple more minutes at most then."

Eventually resting on her forearms, she focused on kissing me as my fingers dug into her cheeks, really starting to pump into her. She moaned into my mouth more than once before she broke the kiss, aware I was getting close. I met her eyes as I knew I was ever so close. She could read them and urged me on.

I must have squeezed her arse even harder when that first spurt fired from my cock deep inside her. Her fingers caressed my hair as I emptied myself inside her, groaning a couple more times before I slowed down my thrusts, Amy ensuring my cock remained inside her once I stopped thrusting entirely, feeling myself just relax back on the bed. No better way to spend a few minutes in the morning.

"That was just for you after what you did for me last night," she whispered, "I lost track of how long you spent eating my pussy last night."

I grinned. Couldn't help it. "It's your pussy, Amy. I love your taste. Your scent. I love just looking at it."

"No wonder Heidi is all over you constantly!"

"Well, you've seen her pussy too."

"It is a beautiful pussy, Mark. You're a lucky man."

Amy lifted herself up off me and rolled off the bed, sauntering happily to my bathroom without any clothes on. I heard the tinkle of her using the toilet first before she turned on the shower. "Are you coming to join me or what?" she wondered.

I sprinted into the bathroom to join her, much to her amusement, though we behaved while we washed, though I still enjoyed soaping her up and washing her down, and I already enjoyed washing the hair of my sisters and cousins that I was intimate with. It made them feel good and I enjoyed doing it.

She walked back to her own room to get dressed as I only put on a pair of shorts before wandering to the kitchen. Mum was already up, enjoying toast and coffee. She glanced my way and smiled, noticing her eyes looked me up and down, before I kissed her cheek. Pouring myself a big glass of juice, pineapple, a very good reason why I drank it nowadays, I made myself some toast before joining Mum, Amy and everyone else in the household having wandered in the meantime.

"What time are you leaving tonight, Mark?" Mum asked.

"Early afternoon to avoid the worst of the traffic. It'll be crap anyway, but I get to the hotel, park up, gather the boys, then we'll start out. Nice and slow as it'll be a long night."

"We'll be in the city later," Deborah said, "Katie and I are heading in. Kelly might be joining us. What about you, Simone?"

"I was going to head to a party unless I had a better offer." She made an obvious glance in my direction. "Where will you boys be heading?"

"Somewhere that hopefully plays at least half decent music. So that means nightclubs are probably out. Paddy and Chris won't be interested either."

"Well, if you don't mind hanging with your sisters and cousins tonight, maybe we can meet up?" Deborah wondered.

"What about Heidi?" Kelly wondered.

"I'm going to a party with some girlfriends. Mark already knows. We'd both organised these things long ago, and while it would be nice to ring in the new year together, we've agreed we spent Christmas together, and that was nice. We do lead our own lives, have our own friends. We can spend time apart."

"What about you, Mum?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm too old to worry about ringing in the new year. I'll just sit back with a glass of wine and..."

"Could always join us, Mum? You too, Auntie Sandra and Becca," Katie offered.

"You know, spending the night with our daughters might be a lot of fun," Sandra suggested.

"I could do with a night out," Becca added, "It's been months since I really let loose."

Mum sighed. "Long as no-one expects me to... you know..."

I reached over and took her hand. "Go out and have fun, Mum. And if we happen to meet up, then we can spend time letting our hair down as a family."

She met my eyes and smiled, before glancing around the table. "Well, better than a lonely night at home, I guess. Sure you don't mind the three of us joining you, Deborah?"

"More the merrier, Mum. And you deserve a night out too."

I spent the morning lazing by the pool, joined by most of the household. Thankfully, the heat had died off somewhat so the city would hopefully not be as sweltering as it might have been otherwise. Mum, Sandra and Becca seemed to be in better moods that they'd found themselves invited out, all three glancing in my direction more than once and smiling. I couldn't help smile back at them, though I did wonder if they were up to something. No idea what, but they were conspiring.

After a quick lunch, I had another shower before getting ready to leave, as I needed to pick up my mates before driving us in. I would change at the hotel we'd booked, packing a pair of trousers and shirt, ensuring I had deodorant as I'd have to use half a can on myself. Grabbing a few more essentials, I wandered out back to wish everyone 'Happy New Year' before I got in my car and drove to collect my friends.

It was an annoying drive even that early in the afternoon. Half the city must have had the same idea of heading in early. At least the music from the stereo was good, my friends enjoying a couple of roadies while I remained patient behind the wheel. It was far later than planned when I finally pulled into the car park, grabbing our keycards from reception before heading to our respective rooms.

Had to have another shower, my third of the day, simply because I didn't like using the air-conditioning too much, relying on what I called 'Australian air conditioning', all windows down to let in the breeze. At least there was one, the humidity having disappeared since Christmas. Pair of light coloured trousers and shirt, decent pair of leather shoes. Phone and wallet. Nothing else was required. I met the boys in reception and we started our slow walk into the city.

Being young men, I knew my friends would be on the prowl that evening, and it had been agreed that if they met someone who took their fancy, we'd split up. All that would be required was a message stating when they returned to the hotel, unless they ended up somewhere else.

Chris was a good looking guy. It wasn't even dark by the time he was chatting up a girl who returned his interest, Paddy and I left to our own devices rather quickly. I wished him luck as the pair of us moved on. When he was being hit on, I played wingman, aware I'd be left alone, but if my mates got lucky, then good for them. I'm sure he was thinking why I wasn't showing any interest, but I guess I couldn't just out and say I was fucking my cousin and two of my sisters.

"My family is out on the town, Paddy," I whispered to him, "You want to spend the rest of the night with this girl, go for it."

"Sure you don't mind? Feels like we've abandoned you."

"Mate, we originally came out with the express intention of having a few drinks and meeting girls. You two have had good luck. I'll go meet up with others. It's fine. If you end up back at the hotel, you've still got a lift tomorrow morning."

He thanked me and was quickly led away by his new date. Once back on the street, I called up Deborah, who found it rather amusing that I was now alone, though I was given instructions on where they were. No surprise they were by the harbour to take in the fireworks show. It was absolutely packed, having journeyed in with a couple of rugs, a few bottles of wine, still dressed to the nines. They all looked absolutely stunning, and I earned a whistle or two as I apparently scrubbed up nicely.

"Take a seat behind me, Mark. Give your mother a cuddle."

Taking off my shoes so I didn't dirty the rug, I sat behind her, Mum scooting backwards to rest her back against my chest. Feeling her sigh, I gave her a gentle squeeze. "Well, this is rather nice," I whispered.

"Disappointed you're spending the night with us and your old mother?"

I kissed her cheek. "Firstly, you're not that old. Secondly, you look stunning. Thirdly, well, I prefer your company half the time anyway."

"You think I look stunning?" she asked quietly.

"You all do, but you always look good, Mum."

She turned to look at me, a look on her face I couldn't quite place. Then she smiled. In fact, she practically beamed at me, unable to stop the smile of my own forming. "Well, I have a very handsome son."

"Good genes, Mum."

She snuggled back against me, occasionally sipping at the wine, though I wasn't the biggest fan, chatting away with everyone else. The only two missing were Heidi, who spent half the night texting us anyway, and Simone, who was elsewhere in the city, apparently on the hunt for a woman for the night. "Should have come with me. I lost my friends within a couple of hours. Probably getting laid already," I said.

"Disappointed you'll be going to bed alone?" Deborah teased.

"Long as they don't rub my nose in it tomorrow during the drive home, otherwise I'll make them walk." I glanced at Amy. "Though maybe I won't in the end."

"Well, we've already organised transport home so the world is your oyster, Mark," Deborah stated, definitely a hint that suggested I didn't have to be alone.

As it slowly got dark, Mum relaxed back against me even more. She'd enjoyed a few drinks, and before I knew it, she was fast asleep. It was rather cute that Mum felt so relaxed with me, hearing plenty of comments from everyone else. I let her snooze for a little while before gently waking her up. "God, I think I had too much already," she said, laughing to herself, "I really am a lightweight nowadays."

"Feeling okay?" I asked.

"Little woozy, to be honest." She sighed. "I'll be okay."

"You sure, Mum? If you're not feeling well... Any water here or is it just wine?"

"Just wine," Amy replied, "And I haven't seen anyone selling water, which is a surprise. The surprise would be if they didn't charge us ten bucks for a small bottle."

I stood up and helped Mum to her feet. "Come on, I'll take you back to my hotel so you can get some sleep and we'll hydrate you too."

"And where will you sleep?"

"There's a couch so I'll crash there. Trust me, it'll be fine." I looked around. "You guys okay to stay here?"

"Go look after Mum, Mark. But you're getting massive brownie points with all of us here," Amy replied.

Mum looked at me, a little embarrassed. Taking her by the hand, I led her through the ever increasing crowds, hearing her apologise more times than I cared to hear. I shushed her more than once, and as soon as there wasn't a crowd, I stopped and gave her a hug, feeling her hold me tightly in return. "It's fine, Mum," I said, "It's been a good night. And I've seen fireworks plenty of times before."

As it wasn't midnight yet, there were plenty of cabs around, hailing one and having it drive us the rest of the way. I hadn't told Mum where I'd be spending the night, seeing her face light up as the boys and I had paid for a nice room that, to be honest, we'd spend little time in. I figured they might already be back with their new female friends, but I hadn't heard from them yet.

Escorting Mum up to my room, I ordered up some water and snacks for us, checking the time to see there was still at least ninety minutes until the new year. Mum sat on the edge of the bed, having kicked off her shoes. She glanced at me and laughed. "Well, spending the night in a hotel room with my son is not what I imagined would happen tonight."

A knock at the room halted the conversation, a couple of large bottles of water and some crisps to nibble on, ensuring Mum got some water into her as there was no doubt she was dehydrated. "Want to have a shower?" I asked.

"Actually, that might make me feel better. But I don't have a change of clothes."

"There's a robe in the bathroom you can use. It's fine."

"Okay."

She disappeared before I kicked off my shoes and relaxed back on the bed, flicking on the television to find coverage of the party. Sure, it wasn't exactly what I had planned for the evening, but I enjoyed the fact it was my turn to look after my mother. I heard the shower switch on, and she enjoyed a long shower, before it switched off. She appeared a few minutes later, wrapped in the gown, drying her hair with the towel. I'll admit, she looked really good. Meeting my eyes, she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mark."

"No worries, Mum. Long as you're okay."

"I'm better than okay. I'm with my son who is now a man. Obviously a very good man, as he's given up any plans to look after his dopey old mother."

I stood up, walking around the bed and placing my hands on her shoulders. "Mum, enough with the old. You're gorgeous. And I say that as an 18-year-old man talking to his mother." Not sure what I was doing when I caressed her cheek, but the way she looked at me. "Couldn't have asked for a better mother at that."

Her lower lip started to tremble so I gave her another cuddle. "Thank you, Mark," she whispered.

"Just telling you the truth, Mum. Always thought you were wonderful. Maybe I just haven't told you enough."

I felt and heard her sigh, her hands gently pushing my chest back. Before I knew what she was doing, the bathrobe she was wearing dropped to the ground and she stood naked before me. I felt an immediate stirring in my loins. She was 45 years old but, my god, she had the body of a woman ten years younger. That would be thanks to the fact she worked out, kept herself fit, and ate a good diet. Her breasts were smaller than Amy's but still absolutely perfect. Her body was somewhat similar to her oldest daughter with curves in all the right places.

"Mum?" I finally asked, not sure what else to say.

She reached up with a hand to stroke my cheek, noticing the slight shake. "You think I'm gorgeous?"

"Always have, Mum," I replied softly, "All the women in my life, that I'm related to at least, are beautiful. Many wondered how it was growing up in our household. I never had many reasons to complain."

"And my body?"

"Mum... what's..."

"I want to know what my son thinks, Mark."

"Your body is fucking fantastic, Mum. The number of unsavoury thoughts currently coursing through my head would see me locked up for what I might want to do."

That made her smile. What she did next caught me by surprise, standing on her tiptoes and pressing her lips against mine. It was no chaste kiss either. Before I knew what I was doing, I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her tight and I didn't even think when I slid my tongue into her mouth. Moving her backwards, I soon had her pressed against the wall and that's when she whimpered, and I suddenly remembered who I was kissing.

"Holy shit... Mum... I'm so sorry..."

"Why are you sorry, Mark?" she asked, smiling for some reason. She should have been slapping the shit out of me.

"Because you're my mother and I shouldn't be kissing..."

She placed her hands on my chest again, pushing me back until I was sat back on the couch. Putting a knee to either side of me, her breasts were right in of me before she sat herself down so our eyes met. "I haven't had sex in... years, Mark," she confessed.

"Why? Someone like you should be holding the men off with a broom."

She sighed again, this time it wasn't one of contentment. "It's a long story, Mark. One I'll share at a later time. Right now isn't it." Wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, she kept her eyes on mine. "I masturbate a lot, Mark."

I chuckled. I couldn't help it. The situation was so absurd... "Well, if you're not having sex, I'd figure you'd take care of your needs."

"I have a couple of toys, but I much prefer my fingers, Mark. Nothing better than sliding three fingers into my cunt and fucking myself silly."

Hard on. Immediate hard on. I don't care if it was my own mother or not, just her describing it was enough. My mouth went dry as I was left wondering and then figured out rather quickly why she was telling me. "Mum... do you... do you want to be with me?" I asked quietly.

"Does that make me a bad mother?" she asked, now unable to meet my eyes.

I gently moved her chin and smiled. "Mum, were you really woozy?"

A cheeky grin formed. "For once in my life, I wanted to be selfish, Mark. I've been thinking about this... I wanted to ring in the new year with you alone. I want my son to make love to me. I was hoping, since you've enjoyed two of your sisters, leaping into bed with your mother wouldn't..."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers