A Family Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers

"That so fucking hot," Simone said, "Always wished Kelly was up for eating my pussy."

"You'd like that?" Kelly asked, surprise in her tone.

"Kelly, you're my sister, I love you, and you're fucking gorgeous. I'd love to see your head between my legs."

"I'd do it," Heidi said with a shrug, "Never eaten pussy before but it's obvious how open-minded I am."

"How open-minded?" Becca asked.

"Want my mouth between your legs, Mummy?"

"I'm just intrigued as to how open-minded you really are."

"Well, I'm fucking my cousin, will happily eat the pussy of another cousin, and have no problem that Mark is now fucking two of his sisters and mother, despite the fact I'm head over heels in love with him and want his child. I think that should answer that, Mum."

I felt my jaw drop at that admission. Letting go of Mum, I took Heidi both hands. "You're serious?" I asked quietly.

She smiled as if I was an idiot. "Of course, Mark. Don't worry, I don't want to start yet but I'm with you for the long haul. And I want a child. No, children. Our children."

Mum hugged her immediately. "You have my support."

Becca stood up and strode over, hugging her daughter. "And you have mine too. But you're right, give the relationship some time before you start thinking about children."

"Mark?" Mum asked.

"I'll be honest, I simply haven't thought about it because it's still only a few weeks since I turned 18 myself."

"We can talk about it whenever we need to," Heidi said.

"Well, that guarantees plenty of sex for you when trying, Mark," Deborah joked, "Now, you two go and get your swimmers on and come join us. And, Mum, if you want to get your tits out now, I guess you don't have to worry considering his cock has been inside you."

"I might just skinny dip, Deborah," Mum retorted.

"Hell yes, get that pussy out!" Deborah exclaimed.

Mum kissed my cheek before taking my hand, leading me inside. Standing in the living room, she hugged me before starting to laugh. "This family..."

"Couldn't ask for a better one, Mum. Definitely not a better mother, who is beautiful, intelligent, and so damned sexy, I'm going to want to be intimate with her a whole lot more."

"Good, but don't forget the other women in this house who need your attention. Because, believe me when I say this, Mark, you're probably more desirable than you realise." She turned me towards my room and patted my butt. "Now scoot and get ready for a dip in the pool."

I was in the pool before Mum, and I smiled when she appeared in a bikini. I have no doubt she'd had it for a while. The top disappeared before she even dove in to join us, before the bottoms were taken off and thrown out to join the top. Swimming towards me, where I was sat on an underwater ledge, she sat back between my legs, resting her head back against my chest.

She sighed with contentment. "I love my family," she whispered.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,320 Followers