A Family Affair Ch. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei was using her toes to play footsie with me while Mary drew my hand to her nether regions so my fingers could frig her.

I think we were all enjoying ourselves and at least one other person when the sound of the pumps powering the jets in the Jacuzzi were drowned out by loud, female sounds of passion emanating from the open upstairs windows of the Manor House next door. The sounds reached a peak then quietened. After a few minutes, there was the sound of a door opening and Jennifer and Robert walked out onto the upstairs balcony. Jennifer was obviously naked underneath the almost transparent white cotton negligee she was wearing as her bush and nipples could be clearly seen.

"Those are the best tits in the village," said Steve "and she loves to show them off."

"Yes, I know," I replied, "I first encountered them about four months ago, then again two days ago."

"Not only does she like to display as much cleavage as she can, she also likes to wear really low necklines. At the Church Fête last summer, I swear I could see the tops of her nipples peaking out while she was drawing the raffle. The vicar's eyes were on stalks. My neighbour is a lucky man and a rich man to boot."

Giselle joined the conversation. "He may be verr rich, mais ee 'as a verr small peepee. Eet ees com une pencil, ten centimetres longue et une de diamètre. Il est le plus petit coq que je ai jamais touchée et je l'ai touché beaucoup. Je suis dix-huit ans et je perdu ma virginité il ya près de quatre ans. Tous les garçons de mon école étaient beaucoup plus grands et je les ai tous baisés. Monsieur Clarke ee eez terrible quand nous fais le rumpy pumpy."

TRANSLATION: "He may be very rich, but he has a very small penis. It is like a pencil, ten centimetres long and one in diameter. It is the smallest cock that I have ever touched and I have touched a lot. I am eighteen years old and I lost my virginity nearly four years ago. All the boys in my school were much bigger and I fucked them all. Mr Clarke is terrible when we fuck."

"So why do you let him fuck you?"

"Il me donne beaucoup d'argent."

Giselle stood up and instead sat on Steve's lap where his wet cock soon found its way inside the teenager's pussy and Giselle shagged him with tremendous gusto causing waves in the water level to jiggle both Mei and Mary's tits as they floated on the surface prompting my prick to get very hard again.

This encouraged me to reach over and stroke one of Mary's breasts and pinch her nipple which caused her to move over and sit on my lap with my dick inside her

Mei moved so that one of the pulsating water jets was directed onto her clit.

The general mood was such that both Mei and Mary orgasmed at the same time and Giselle was not more than a couple of seconds later. Mary kissed me extremely passionately.

Giselle informed Steve "Cela a été très bonne. I will not charge you comme Monsieur Clarke."

I'm about spent." I informed everybody.

"So am I" gasped Mary. We both stood up, got out of the hot tub and started drying ourselves with waiting towels.

Steve and Mei both put on bath robes and they accompanied us upstairs where our clothes were waiting as did Giselle who was completely bare arsed naked." I'm very sorry to have broken up the party, but this old body has seen more action this weekend than in the past few years. Thank you. We'll see you again as soon as we can"

We both kissed the others farewell while groping their bodies and they went back outside to continue.

"I know that a Sunday morning shag is a traditional entertainment, but that was exceptional!

On the way back to Mary's cottage, after we had passed Katie's, I noticed for the first time a front door in what looked like a tiny cottage attached to the old farmhouse.

"Who lives there?"

"I'll show you."

Mary dug deep within her handbag and found a key that she opened the strange door with. Within was a recently decorated, smallish room furnished with old furniture.

"This is my late mother's home. Alan and I couldn't afford to buy the farmhouse and renovate it so Mummy sold her house in Northampton and let us use the money on the condition that she could have a 'granny-annexe' next door and still own half of the farmhouse. As you can see, this is perfect for one old lady to live in. The bedroom is where I made Alan sleep on Friday night. Upstairs is Jonathan's bedroom which is accessed from the stairs in the main cottage." She showed me the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom containing Alan's unmade bed. "The slob. I'll have to do that later."

Finally she opened the last door, drew back the curtain on the other side and we were back in her cottage.

"Mummy died last November and left everything to me in her will, so I own Mummy's half of the property plus half of what Alan and I put in. In total, I own three quarters and Alan one quarter. That's why he won't divorce me."

She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. "I need you to gently make love to me before you go back south." So that is what I did for the next hour and a half. It was completely different from just fucking her and far more satisfactory for both of us.

The following Friday, when I arrived at Church Fenton earlier than usual, Julia was already home. She gave me an extremely enticing kiss and told me that Mary had gone to the pub with Jenny to discuss her divorce while Peter Clarke was away for the weekend and that Julia must NOT fuck me yet. She suggested that we walked to the pub to meet them.

At the pub we all had much too much to drink. When the pub eventually closed, we were invited next door by Jenny for coffee.

Giselle brought us the coffee and Julia asked Jenny "May I try the Symbian, please?"

"Of course. Will you get it please, Giselle?"

Giselle brought it in, attached the standard dildo and clit stimulator and plugged it in.

"Eet eez besser if you take all your clothes off."

Julia faced me as she dropped her jeans, panties and tee-shirt . Her pubes had started growing again and there it was the first time that I had seen her full bush. Her pointy tits were capped by hard nipples and the sight of them was causing my erection to get uncomfortable in my underpants.

She then approached the Symbian, straddled it and let the dildo go all the way into her cunt. Jenny then started the machine on a low setting which brought a gasp to Julia's throat.

"Yes, yes, yes. Aaaah, Yessss."

Mary told me "Go and help her, Hans."

I moved close and rubbed her lovely tits, pinching her nipples as she leaned her head back so I could kiss her. Julia's tongue repeatedly forced its way through my lips as her arousal increased. Jenny turned the vibration up a couple of notches and started the rotation. The heaviness of her breathing required me to remove my mouth but I increased my kneading of her boobs. "Aaaagh, Argh, Fuck!" Her first climax took over her body.

"More?"

"Yesss. Yess. Yesssss!"

The pitch of the sounds from the machine raised by several semitones and Julia came every few seconds. She reached out for me and undid the zip of my jeans. Her brain had been overcome by the sensations in her cunt and she was now doing everything by instinct.

Jenny turned the machine down slowly until it was finally still. Julia raised her arse so that the dildo slipped out of her. She leaned over, pulled my dick out of my flies and gobbled it giving me a welcome blowjob. Knowing that I would soon be pleasuring Mary in bed meant that I managed to stop myself from cumming, though it was difficult.

"Pete will be away until Monday night," said Jenny "so Mary says I can use you for an hour or two over the weekend, Hans, It will be great to get a full sized dick into me for once."

"Making love to Mary is my priority, but I would really love to screw all four of you."

"Don't you feel used?" asked Jenny.

"Yes but I really enjoy it. You are all such great fucks that I wish I lived here all the time and could have a different partner each night."

Mary looked disappointed "I often wish you lived with me and I could have you all to myself."

"When you are divorced, we can discuss that a lot further."

"I will make love to you every day except for the three days a month when Aunt Flo comes to visit when I can rent you out to the other girls in the village. Come on, take me home to bed."

I kissed Jennifer and Giselle goodnight and walked home holding hands with mother and daughter to the cottage where I made passionate love to the mother until dawn broke.

I woke about eight thirty to find that I had gone to sleep while still 'on the job' and my dick was still enveloped by Mary's tight pussy. Without constant stimulation, she had dried up a little gripping me inside her. I kissed her until she was awake and she relaxed enough for me to slip out.

"I hope you don't mind, Darling, but yesterday evening, Jennifer traded the details of her solicitor for an hour of your company this afternoon so before you fuck her, I want to drain your balls. If you go and make the coffee, I'll make myself beautiful for you."

I walked downstairs, naked and when I returned with two cups of coffee, Mary had, indeed, made herself extremely alluring. She had brushed her hair, had a quick wash and brushed her teeth, put on the minimum make-up, pulled the duvet off the bed and was lying there stark naked with her legs apart, knees bent with the part that interested me most on complete display waiting for my attention. She sat up so we could drink the coffee and when finished she laid back down and I was able to kiss and nibble everything from her eyelids, neck and ears down to her toes via her breasts and nipples before returning my attentions to her bald pudenda with it's mons, vulva and clit receiving the majority of my time.

Below me, Mary was squirming with pleasure and making the sounds that proved it. My fingers entered her cunt and tickled her G-spot while I licked her clit. She came explosively before dragging my head to where she could kiss me while I slipped into her tight little pleasure palace with its lumpy muscles and we started fucking seriously. She rolled me over so that she was on top taking her weight on her knees and rode me. Her boobs were jiggling above me as she humped me. Soon she came again. The convulsions that went through the lumpy muscles of her pussy were enough to break my concentration and I emptied my balls inside her. Mary leaned forward until her breasts were squashed against my chest and we kissed passionately.

We parted lips. "Thank you." We both said simultaneously.

"I love you! Making love to you is so much better than screwing the other girls. I'm afraid that you'll be jealous when I do that."

"I get my jollies by watching them give pleasure to you. I love to see you cum in them, the expression on your face is priceless. I'm not at all jealous as long as I know who you are screwing, when, where and I can watch it. Talking of that, Jennifer will be here in a few hours. Shall we have a shower together?"

In the shower, I enjoyed soaping Mary's tits so they were very slippery and my lover soaped my balls and willy entranced by the way that it got larger the more she rubbed it but when I squealed with pain after she had managed to get soap up my piss hole, she washed it off with the shower head and instead transferred her attentions to giving me a tit wank between her proud boobs. Despite being in her mid thirties, her breasts had not started sagging at all yet and she successfully managed to get me off. Several globs of cum landed on her chest with one landing on her cheek. I went soft again and soon we had rinsed each other off and dried ourselves with two bath towels from the radiator.

Once we were dry and standing naked Mary embraced me and said "I want you in my life permanently, Hans. As soon as my divorce has been finalised, I'm going to ask you to marry me."

I kissed her passionately enough to show that I accepted that. "Have you told the kids?"

"They both know that I'm happier than I have ever been with you. Jon is coming this afternoon and we can tell them both when you get back from Jennifer's"

"OK then, I accept. I had better put some clothes on before Jenny arrives."

"Part of the deal in her getting me an early appointment with her solicitor was that you visit her, alone."

"But that will mean that you can't watch me enjoying her."

"I know, but she insisted."

As arranged, at two o'clock I rang the bell of the Manor House and a minute later Jenny opened the door. She was only wearing the see-through negligee that she had been wearing on Sunday morning. Her dark nipples and her écu were highly visible through the sheer material. "Come in, Hans, I'm so glad it's you. The postman and the delivery boys from the shop get so embarrassed when I answer the door dressed like this!"

I entered the hall and closed the door behind me. "I suppose you're wondering why I wanted you here alone." said Jenny.

I assumed you wanted me to have sex with you. Giselle told me that your husband is very poorly endowed"

"Giselle's sexual appetite is higher than any one man can satisfy. Peter gives me everything I want apart from orgasms. He's very generous and great at foreplay and cunnilingus, but when it comes to fucking, he's useless. He's so small that I can barely tell when he's put it in. I want a man who will fill me like you. I saw you in the hot-tub last weekend with Mei and Steve after my session with the Symbian. Did you know that Mei was trained as a concubine from the age of ten? She knows more ways to make a bloke cum than I've had hot dicks. Over the past year, since I married Pete and moved here, she's been giving me lessons and I need somebody to test them on. That's why I invited you alone. Steve offered but he has developed ways to ward off Mei's techniques." She allowed her negligee to fall to the floor. "Do you like what you see?"

"From the first time I shagged you, you know very well, that even in the complete dark I loved every aspect of your body." I pulled off my tee-shirt and undid my jeans. Jenny helped me pull them down and gasped when she saw the size of the bulge in my underpants.

"What do you intend to do with that monster?"

"I'll give you one guess."

"If you intend to stick it in my snatch, you're out of luck for the next hour. I'm going to tease it until it erupts inside me. Let's go to Giselle's room. She's still hasn't come home from last night and is probably fucking some bloke she pulled at a club in town. The odour of jism in there is so prevalent that Pete won't notice, whereas in our bedroom, he might."

As went upstairs with me carrying our clothes I glanced across at Jenny's svelte body carried by her long legs that seemed to go on for ever and watched her huge boobs jiggling with every step she made. At the top of the stairs Jenny opened a door at the end of a short corridor and we walked into what was obviously a teenage girl's room.

There were cushions and candles everywhere and large pictures of naked men on the walls. Looking closely, I could see that several of the candles were in the shape of dildos. "Won't Giselle mind us coming in here?"

"Of course not. That little French slut will only be sorry that she wasn't here to join in. She will sleep with anybody. She has even seduced our gardener, Elizabeth's husband and he's old enough to be her grandfather. I'll give her this though, she knows her way round a pussy. She's given me some of the best orgasms since she came over, last September. She has been fucked by every member of the village football team. Do you like blow jobs?"

The question fazed me for a moment. "Of course I like blow jobs, I enjoy giving them too." I sat on the bed and Jenny's lips wrapped themselves round my cock. Once is was covered with her spit, she wanked it with one hand while the helmet went in and out of her mouth. We moved so we were both lying on the bed reversed so that I could return the favour as I licked around and inside her vulva and onto her clit. Her body shuddered as she came and she took my entire member into her mouth while tickling my scrotum. I gushed my spunk into her mouth and she swallowed it all. "Mmmm, salty!"

We stood up and Jennifer wrapped her arms round me and squeezed me close. Because we were both six feet tall, we lined up exactly with her fabulous boobs pressed against my chest and my dick pressing against her snatch. Our noses touched and she pressed her mouth hard against mine as she gently kissed me open mouthed. My hands crept across her bum and I squeezed her buttocks accompanied by appreciative noises from her throat. My fingers crept between her thighs across her perineum towards her vagina. "Stop that, Hans! Sit on the middle of the bed with your legs in front." I did as instructed and Jen also got onto the bed and sat on my thighs with her legs behind me with my cock pointing straight up between our bellies. In her hands she had two silk scarves which she used to rub against the naked skin of my arms and body.

She gently kissed me with her mouth closed before tracing her tongue around by closed lips a couple of times before forcing them slightly apart and running her tongue round the inside of my lips, nibbling my lower lip and edging her tongue between my lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth. Using her lips, she rolled my tongue into a tube and sucked it in and out of my mouth as if she were giving me a blow-job. I was getting totally turned on and I couldn't wait to couple with her.

Some lube was squeezed onto her hands and after rubbing her hands together so the lube was spread across them, she fondled my balls while sucking my dick. It felt as if two mouths were being used on me.

I felt so turned on that I risked kissing her neck while rubbing her tits. "No hickies, please." reminded me that her husband had banned her from having sex with other people.

She pushed me back so I was lying on my back. "Please. Please. Please." I begged "I can't wait any longer."

She lay down on top of me, kissed me and said "OK? Fuck me." as she shifted her pudenda so that I easily slipped inside. Then she bounced her arse up and down driving my knob so far in that it kept colliding with her cervix before sitting back up so I could watch her boobs jiggling up and down.

She tipped backward so she was now bent at the knees, lying on my legs. My knob was now pressing against her G-spot giving her intense pleasure as I could tell from her breathing. Jenny now started contracting her Kegel muscles then releasing them. "That's really good!" She sat back upright again and as she pounded away on my cock, her bum repeatedly slapped against my thighs making a lot of noise but not enough to drown out her mewling and grunts which increased when I pinched her nipples. She came shuddering as another orgasm took hold of her body. The contractions of the muscles in her cunt were enough to get me off as well and I spurted the rest of the contents of my balls inside her.

"Thank you. That was a good one." She said as we disconnected before she moved so that she could lick all the spunk off my todger. "You had better get dressed and go home to Mary. I promised her I would only need you for an hour and you've been here for longer than that."

"Mary said she had agreed to you using me for an hour or two and I reckon that once I've recovered, there will still be time for another good shag."

Jenny looked at the bedside clock. "Okey Dokey, but let's get your dong hard again. It's amazing that it's only half the length it was a few minutes ago. If I'd realised that Mary didn't want you back for another hour, I wouldn't have been so greedy." We kissed extremely passionately knowing that we would very soon be fucking again and a few minutes later, my dick twitched as it came to life again.