A Family Affair Ch. 04: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it needs CPR, let me try." Soon the movement of her lips on my cock had revived it to its usual size.

We were interrupted by the sounds of footsteps walking down the corridor outside. The door opened and Giselle and a bloke I had never seen before came into the room, "Madame!" spluttered Giselle "Purquois mon lit?" she continued in slight shock.

Jenny explained that she didn't want her husband to detect any odours of sex in her own bedroom.

"Utilisez l'écurie." suggested the au paire "Zees eez Maarten." She went on to explain that he was Dutch and the flatmate of her previous night's conquest who she had made the offer of her body to in return for a lift home. The tumescence in Maarten's trousers dissipated as soon as he realised that the prospect of a foursome including two hot women was fast disappearing. The guy she had pulled at a club last night had taken her home but in spite of being good looking, he was disappointing in bed. "'Ee 'ad what you call ze brewers' droop." Therefore, she had got out of bed and gone to the living room where Maarten was watching porn. "Maarten was easy to seduce and 'ee was fucking me en moins de cinq minutes. Mainenant allez à l'écurie et il peut me baiser dans mon propre lit"

"Hans needs to go home in less than an hour," stated Jennifer, "so I'll be back for a threesome if you fancy it."

Maarten nodded and as suggested, Jen led me outside to the stables. I had put my jeans back on and Jenny her see through negligee through which I could watch her trim backside undulate while she walked out of the back door, across the yard towards the three stables on the other side.

"These are my horses." Said Jenny proudly. Looking over the middle half- door was a magnificent black horse. "This is Major" She opened the door so we could see in. Major was obviously a stallion. His cock and balls were the definition of 'to be hung like a horse.' "Peter rides him."

After closing the bottom half of Major's door, she stroked his nose and opened the left hand door. "This is my pony, she's called Holly because Pete gave her to me as a Christmas present." Holly was a chestnut mare with a white patch on her nose. Jenny kissed her nose and closed the bottom half of the stable door and led me to the right hand stable "I'm going to ride you now!"

Inside the floor was covered with bales of straw and hay. It had obviously been used for a party as empty wine and beer bottles had been discarded on the floor as had empty condom boxes and wrappers. A few old blankets were draped over the bales and a stack of CDs were beside a CD player. "Sorry about the mess," apologised Jennifer, "Giselle had her eighteenth birthday party out her a month ago and she hasn't cleared it up yet." While apologising, Jenny shook out a horse blanket and draped it over a hay bale. When done, she undid my jeans, helped me out of my clothes and hung them over an old iron hook. She looked at my cock. "That's a very disappointing hard-on!"

"If you do a sexy strip-tease for me, I'm sure it will harden for you."

She chose a CD from the pile - Chill Trance Essentials -- and played it. As the music throbbed through the air, she slowly removed her negligee, writhing her body in time with the beat as the garment came off. She was completely naked and my dick was showing its appreciation. In the centre of the stable was an old oak post supporting the ceiling and she used this as a stripper would use a steel pole. Several times she leaned back and dibbed a middle finger into her glistening pussy. She was ready for me again!

I lay back on the blanket covering the hay bale with a leg on each side and my dick vertical and Jenny stopped dancing, came over and mounted my todger. "That's much better, Hans."

My hands caressed her silky arse as she rode me. "Now my tits!" I was enjoying watching them bounce up and down as they jiggled in time with her humping. Her heavy breathing and gasps as I hit her G-spot turned into mewling as she approached a climax. She may have had a posh accent, but her language came from the sewer especially when each orgasm struck.

Next door, I could hear that Major was getting agitated by all the noise that his mistress was making. Jenny uncoupled us, put on her negligee and went outside to calm him down. I could hear her talking gently to him. She was soon back and after hanging her negligee on the hook with my clothes she helped me to my feet kissing me as she did while I stroked her tits and squeezed her nipples. She lowered herself beside the bale I had been lying on with her knees on the floor on one side and her arms on the floor on the other side leaving her bum in the air supported where possible by the bale.

"You've only got a quarter of an hour left. Make me cum again please." I lined myself up behind her and tried to enter one of the offered orifices. "Wrong hole! Wrong hole!" I withdrew and instead entered the other one which was wonderfully slippery and a massive pleasure to be inside. That pleasure increased dramatically when she squeezes each muscle in turn along the length of my cock. This time it was me who was grunting and 'ooft'ing with pleasure. I thrust in and out of her as we both came towards the boil. Jenny had her fist in her mouth so that she wouldn't upset the horses. I beat her and pumped what felt like a pint of spunk into her cunt. Jenny soon followed me with an orgasm of epic proportions and I felt liquid all over my legs as she squirted over the hay and the parts of me that were in the way.

We closed the stable after us and went across the yard to the house where Jennifer passionately kissed me goodbye before letting me out of the house and returning to Maarten and Giselle for the promised threesome.

I went back to Mary's cottage where Jonathan had turned up to visit his mother.

"Did you have a lovely time, Hans?"

"Yes thank you, darling."

"How many times did you fuck her?"

I had to think. "Only three times."

"Was she as good as me?" "Mei wasn't there."

I brushed the hair away from her neck, kissed her there, and was rewarded with a moan. Encouraged, I unzipped her dress and ran my hand down the warm skin of her back.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she murmured. "Jonathan might come in."

She shrugged the dress off her shoulders and let it slide down her hips. Then removed her chemise before unsnapping her bra and pressed her breasts against me. "You feel so good."

I picked her up and carried her upstairs into the bedroom.

Setting her on the bed, I peeled the dress down her legs, revealing her black garter and stockings. Mary opened her legs, nudged her panties to the side, and said, "Quickly." I unzipped my trousers and fell on top of her. Entered her with one thrust and found her wet and ready. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in deeper.

"Cum in me."

"What about you?"

"Just cum in me. Hard. Please."

She took control of our lovemaking, pulling me into her until she felt me swell and then climax, crying out.

I lay on the bed, watching her get dressed, elegant even in her postcoital deshabille. She sat on the edge of the bed as she rolled the stockings back up her legs.

"Mum, Mum, Mum. Where are you?"

"We're having a lie down in the bedroom, Jon."

"I'm going to the pub with Anne, Johnny and Charmaine."

"We need to talk to you and Julia before you go."

Johnny went to Julia's room and soon reappeared with her.

"Well, kids." Announced Mary, "As you both know, I'm divorcing your dad. This afternoon, Hans agreed to marry me as soon as I'm free to do so. Please keep it a secret and don't let Alan know because he may get violent."

"Welcome to the family, Hans." Said Julia. "It will be strange to think that my new dad has fucked me quite a few times."

Jonathan looked shocked. "You haven't, Jules? Welcome, Hans."

Johnny arrived with the two girls in his Mini and the Smith children disappeared to the pub with them. Mary an I settled down for a long discussion about our future together, how I would sell my house and use the money to buy out Alan's share of the farmhouse and how I would transfer from the London to the Birmingham office of my employer which would dramatically cut down the distance I would need to commute each day

"I love you, Mary."

"And I love you too, Hans. Make love to me."

I lifted her skirt and rolled her stockings back down. Undid the zip on her dress and allowed it to fall so it was gathered round her hips before removing it completely. Mary's chemise was next to join the growing pile on the chair after each button was undone one by one. It was followed by both stockings and their garters. The sandals were put under the chair. I unclipped the brassiere and watched lovingly when each breast made a successful bid for freedom. Only one item left. The pair of lace panties were slipped down her legs and the object of my desire came into full view.

"Now you." She expertly removed all my clothes before sitting on the edge of the bed with her thighs slightly apart. From the way that the light from the window was reflecting from the glistening coochie between her legs I could tell that she was ready for me so I sat next to her and kissed her deeply and passionately. One of her hands started fondling my prick and one of mine started fondling her tits. The fingers of my other hand reached between her thighs and tickled her labia. A deep sigh escaped from her mouth after our lips had parted. The more I wriggled my fingers, the deeper her sighs became. First one, then two, and finally three of my fingers made their way into her kittie and found her G-spot whereupon the sighs turned into loud mewling until she quietened herself by locking lips with me again.

Mary tipped backward so that she was lying on the bed and pulled me back with her. She rolled on top of me impaling her coochie on my dick and humped me until we were both completely satisfied by which time she had cum seven more times and I was completely spent.