A Family Affair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you freak out if I did have children with them?"

"Of course not. I can't think of anything more beautiful. Amy would love at least one child with you, Mark."

"And the twins?"

That made her laugh. "Katie? One hundred percent, absolutely wants children. I think Deborah is more maternal than she thinks."

After a quick shower, just to clean off the sweat and other liquids, Mum immediately cuddled into me again. I loved holding her in bed. The love and affection we obviously shared was simply amplified by being naked, and we'd generally made love beforehand. Waking up the next morning to the feeling of my mother's lips around my cock, I warned her I might erupt in her mouth, so she quickly lifted herself up to straddle my lap, slid down my cock, and rode me hard and fast until I came inside her.

"Okay, I'm going to get up now."

Laughing to myself, I got up and dressed, heading out to the kitchen to join the others. Heidi was already at the table, taking my usual spot next to her, a soft kiss being exchanged before Amy put a plate of food in front of me. Thanking her as always, I poured myself a coffee and focused on filling my stomach.

Mum walked out ten minutes later, looking sexy but professional as she always did. "Fuck, you're hot, Mum," I said.

"Thank you, baby," she replied, kissing my cheek, "Your cum is going to be leaking into my panties all day now."

Heidi and Amy burst into laughter. "I love you like this, Mum. You're so happy nowadays," Amy stated.

"Of course I am. My son is the best lover I've ever enjoyed, and I get to have fun with my daughters, sisters and nieces."

"Think you have enough for one more load?" Heidi wondered.

"I'm young enough that I can cum at least twice rather quickly."

At least she waited until I'd finished my breakfast before she stood up and simply lowered her panties, leaning on the table. Glancing back, she shrugged. "They've seen us fuck before, Mark."

Smirking, I replied, "Well, it's a good thing I don't get stage fright."

Standing behind her, I spread her legs and did feel up her pussy. Kissing her neck at the same time, earning a couple of soft moans, the rest of the family arrived to find two fingers of mine buried in her pussy, the other underneath her shirt, tweaking a nipple. I was already hard but wanted to tease her first, then give her an orgasm, before I slid my cock inside her.

Fondling her clit achieved what I wanted, and while she was still climaxing, I slid my cock inside her, making her squeal with delight. Hands at her hips, it was nothing but a hard, fast fuck. "Oh god, fuck me, Mark!" she cried out.

Retorting with a grunt, she leaned forward more so her head rested on her crossed arms. Glancing around, I saw looks of lust and approval, particularly from her mother. Kelly smiled at me, knowing she'd be receiving not only this, but the gentle lovemaking I knew she prepared.

"Fuck my daughter into a coma!" Rebecca shouted.

"Wish he was naked," Simone added, "Nothing better than naked Mark."

"I'm glad he's letting his chest hair grow now. Far more masculine now," Amy stated, giving me a sultry look.

"Honestly thought women preferred smooth," I grunted, slapping Heidi's arse, earning another loud moan, "Heidi prefers me with hair."

"We all do," Amy stated, a sea of nodding heads proving her right.

"Cum in me," Heidi begged, "Please cum in me."

Learning forward, I put my lips next to her ear. "Soon as you graduate, I'm putting a baby in you, cousin of mine."

Then I came inside her, groaning with each spurt deep inside her. I kept pumping until my legs started to feel a little weak, as it was one hell of an orgasm, and on the back of having only cum in my mother maybe half an hour earlier, I was surprised it was just as strong.

Pulling out of her, I was ready to just zip myself back up when Deborah moved to take my cock in her mouth. Telling her I couldn't possibly orgasm again that quickly, she smiled and assured me she was just cleaning me up, and she loved the taste of pussy mixed my cum. Shrugging, I let her have her fun until I clearly wasn't going to get completely hard again. She stood up, kissed my cheek, and happily finished her breakfast.

"Can I go now?" I asked, much to the amusement of everyone.

Heidi followed me out to my car as always for a last kiss. It was always passionate, I hated the idea of just leaving with a peck on the lips, but this one had me pressed back against my car as she rubbed herself against me. "Did you mean it?" she finally asked.

I couldn't help smile. "I do want children with you, Heidi. Do you want them?"

"More than anything!" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly, "When I've graduated, we'll sit down as a family and talk about it."

Kissing her softly, she melted against me again. "We have all the time in the world," I whispered, "But even when growing up, I knew I wanted to be with you, Heidi, and I knew I wanted a family with you eventually."

"Me too," she whispered back, "I'll see you tonight. Expect me to be in your bed tonight. And I think Kelly's mother might want some loving before you leave with Kelly."

She wasn't lying. Heidi didn't leap on me as soon as I got home that evening, but as soon as we had dinner, she disappeared for ten minutes, returning in a set of new lingerie she'd bought that afternoon, garter, suspenders, stockings, high heels, all in black. My mother and sisters giggled as she took me by the hand.

"I'll return him tomorrow morning breathing, at least," she said.

I barely got out of bed the next morning, dragging myself to the shower before I dressed and walked half asleep to the kitchen. Amy took one look at me and giggled. Shovelling food into my mouth, Heidi wandered in ten minutes later looking rather refreshed, certainly brighter than I was. Taking her usual seat next to me, I received a soft kiss on the cheek. "My pussy is aching this morning, just so you know, Mark," she said.

"I'm struggling to find sympathy consider my general state of exhaustion. Sandra, I'll do my best tonight but Heidi did her best to milk me absolutely dry last night. By the time I had my fifth orgasm, I think I was ejaculating dust."

"That's what your tongue is for, young man," Sandra retorted, noticing the smirk appear.

"No complaints for me, Sandra. Enjoyed eating your pussy before."

Sandra turned to my mother. "He's well trained, I see."

Mum snorted. "Oh please, he loves eating pussy. Did he give you the treatment last night, Heidi?"

"Nope. My sole intention last night was for him to fuck me as many times as possible before he passed out. I achieved my goal. My pussy was almost overflowing with his cum by the time he fell asleep."

"So fucking hot," Katie muttered, glancing at her to see her cheeks were bright red.

"Take any photos?" Deborah wondered.

"Of course. Mark took one of my pussy looking bright red after he'd cum in me the fourth time. I got him hard with my mouth for a fifth and last. I had to ride him that last time. Wore the poor man out."

"Good thing you're not fertile right now," I suggested.

"And if I was?"

"Then there's a good chance you'll be telling us you're pregnant rather quickly. It wouldn't scare me, and I'd be by your side every step of the way."

I was almost bowled over by Heidi. Hugging her back, she wasn't crying but I think it was the honesty that earned me that hug. A simple gesture, but my words had great effect. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too. As I said yesterday, we've got a lot of time for whatever we have planned, but I definitely want kids, Heidi. Plural, as in more than one. But when you're ready."

"Part of me is ready now, Mark," she whispered. Rebecca cleared her throat, Heidi turning to her mother. "I know, Mum, but the idea of being pregnant with his child makes me want to cry."

"You're already a pair of responsible young adults. You'll make the decision best for yourselves. But we're all here for advice," Mum said.

That evening, Sandra knocked on my door as I was relaxing back, reading a book. She was wearing a silk robe that barely covered her arse, and she'd left loose to show me some very creamy looking cleavage. The older women of the household didn't focus too much on tanning themselves, leaving the tanned skinned for the youngsters, though they were all aware too much skin could cause premature aging.

Noticing my eyes drifting up and down her body, she opened the robe to reveal some very nice looking underwear, a lacy bra and panty set that didn't leave much to the imagination. Mum kept her hair trimmed and neat, as did her sisters. Sandra slowly walked towards the bed, silently offering her hand.

"Want my company, Sandra?"

"I would like my nephew to make love to me tonight before you take my daughter away for a few days of love and affection." Leaning down to kiss me softly, she added, "She really loves you, Mark, but she has trouble expressing herself. She's obviously very different to Simone."

"That's why I'm taking her away for a long weekend. I think we need more than one discussion, plus I think she just needs me alone without distraction." Sitting up, Sandra took a seat next to me, resting her head against my shoulder. "I do love her just as much, but she's the polar opposite of Simone. So quiet most of the time, I simply don't know what she's thinking most of the time. Well, I can guess but I could be wrong."

Standing up, Sandra led me to her bedroom. Taking off her robe completely, I stood back for a moment to just appreciate a beautiful, mature woman. Let's just say Rebecca had it and she was flaunting it. And I leapt on her.

Part of me didn't want to remove what she was wearing as she was just so sexy in what she was wearing. When I mentioned that, she had me sit on the edge of the bed as she sat between my legs, where she proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob. There's something thrilling about watching your aunt wrap her soft lips around you cock, her head bobbing up and down, her gorgeous brown eyes gazing up into my own, pleased to be blowing me and eager to make me cum.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Before you, I hadn't sucked cock in so long, Mark," she murmured, giving my balls a tickle with her tongue, "Your mother was pretty much celibate after her husband died. Rebecca and I did go out and have a little fun because we're mature women who do enjoy sex."

"I didn't know."

"We didn't whore ourselves out. Neither of us liked one night stands. But there has been the occasional boyfriend. But we never let it get too serious. And, let's be honest, a lot of divorced or single men our age are more interested in women fifteen to twenty years younger. So that's why women my age love young stallions like you."

Resuming her blowjob, I ran my fingers through her thick and wavy blonde hair. Her eyes lit up at the simple gesture, earning a moan from myself when she swallowed my entire length. Cursing again, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Asking when I should finish, she pointed at her mouth. I was polite enough to warn her I was getting closed, feeling her lips wrap even tighter around my shaft, with a final warning before I finally couldn't hold back my orgasm. She squealed and held back a giggle as I unloaded. Hearing her audibly gulp down my cum was a real turn on.

I returned the favour, pulling the thin strip of her panties aside, burying my nose first to inhale her scent. That made her laugh out loud, letting her know her scent made me rock hard immediately. Making her orgasm as I ate her out was another real thrill, and I was left thinking I impressed her again.

After quite a long make out session, our hands exploring each other's body, I finally stripped her naked before finding myself pushed onto my back, Sandra straddling my lap and lowering her pussy down onto my cock. We both groaned once I was sheathed entirely inside her.

"Your mother told me about your conversation," she said, slowly grinding on my cock, "She'd had four children, but the idea of having one with you really turns her on. Turns me on too. I think you should have babies with Kelly."

"Not Simone?"

"I'm not sure she wants any. Kelly definitely does, and she'll want you as the baby daddy."

"We can talk about it this weekend."

"Good. Now, I want you to fill my pussy at least twice tonight, Mark. And I want you to utterly pound me from behind later. I fucking love it doggy style."

My aunt received what she wanted that evening. I loved watching her ride me until she enjoyed an orgasm. She had that mature body many young men loved to see, and watching her breasts jiggling away as she rode me faster and faster was rather arousing. After I'd cum inside her, she gave me a few minutes to recover before she positioned herself on her knees, raising her arse high and resting her head on some pillows.

"Not my bum," she joked. Giving her arse a slap, she added quietly, "Though I don't mind the idea of doing it with you, Mark. I know you've done it before."

"I do it if my partner wants to do it, Sandra. It's not something I ask for. You all have perfect pussies I love to be inside, and you're all more than willing to use your mouth on me. Granted, fucking my mother in the butt is probably the ultimate taboo. Fucking my mother and adding anal? Yeah, that's some kinky shit right there." I gave her arse another slap as I positioned my cock. "You do have a fantastic arse, Sandra."

"Thank you, handsome. Now, grip my hips and pound the not literal shit out of me. I orgasm hard in this position."

I pounded my aunt and we both loved every single second. Hearing our skin slap together seemed to echo around the house. Taking a handful of hair, pulling her head back, that just seemed to turn her on. Slapping her arse, tweaking her nipples, reaching under to fondle her clit. I did everything I could think of to make her orgasm more than once.

Once I came inside her again, I wasn't surprised that she cried enough. Collapsing onto the bed, she had just enough strength to snuggle into me, whispered that she loved me, before she fell asleep almost straight away. Chuckling to myself, I kissed her rather damp forehead before I turned off the lights.

Arriving home early afternoon the next day, Kelly was already home as well, packed and ready for us to leave. Only Amy was home otherwise, kissing us both on the cheek before we headed outside to my car. Putting our things in the boot, Kelly gave me a tight hug, and I don't think she wanted to let me go for at least a few minutes. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I love you, Kelly," I whispered back.

"No-one has ever made me feel this special. I know it's only a long weekend away but..."

Leaning back, I lifted her chin with a finger, meeting her eyes. Not surprised they were glistening with tears that might start flowing at any moment. "You are special, Kelly. Always have been to me."

Port Macquarie is a good four and a half hour drive from Sydney, depending on traffic and where exactly you're driving from in Sydney. Thankfully, we left early enough to avoid the peak hour traffic, on the main highway north by late afternoon. Kelly wasn't quite a fan of the music her sister listened to, the same music I adored, so I let her choose music though I told her there were certain genres I couldn't stand either. She eventually turned the volume right down and filled the air with conversation instead.

Checking into our apartment, it was even better than the pictures on the website. A modern kitchen, though not particularly large, and a fantastic bathroom. The living room was small, but no real plans to spend much time there, with one large bedroom, both of flopping onto the bed to check how soft or firm the mattress was. We agreed it was perfect.

Cuddling into me, she whispered, "It's perfect, Mark. Thank you for this."

"Figured it was about time to treat my beautiful cousin to some time with me alone."

"You've always made me feel special, Mark." Lifting herself up onto her elbow, meeting her eyes, she ran her fingers down my cheek. "I've fancied you for a long time."

"I've always thought my three cousins were gorgeous. You've always been an enigma to me in some ways though."

"Because I'm quite the introvert?"

"In a way, yes. But I'm also aware of some bad experiences with a couple of boyfriends, one you've told me about."

She took a deep breath and smiled. "Are you hungry? I'm starving."

Thankfully, we were staying pretty much in the middle of the town, so all we needed to do was lock up and, taking her hand in mine, slowly wander about until we found a restaurant or café that looked decent enough. Being a Thursday night, it was perhaps a little quieter than a weekend, though it was still late spring, so though there'd be crowds, we were visiting before the school holidays, so avoiding the worst of it.

After enjoying a couple of drinks as we made our way back to the apartment, stopping on the way to collect some supplies - things like food for breakfast, some snacks and drinks for the weekend - though as soon as I'd closed and locked the door upon our return, Kelly walked towards me, standing on her tip-toes to give me a kiss that promised a lot more was going to happen. "Mark, can I be honest about something?"

"I'd rather that than lies, Kelly," I replied, hoping she appreciated the attempt at humour. Thankfully, she managed a small giggle before turning serious.

"The only man I've ever felt comfortable with has been you, and I mean that inside and outside of the bedroom. I don't include my father because, well, even I was quite young when it all happened. And after what our parents told us, it's hard to view him in the same manner. The pedestal Simone and I had placed him on collapsed immediately."

"So your boyfriends?"

"They asked me out and it seemed the right thing to do to say yes. I never felt forced to do anything with them. I thought I did like them, but compared to our first time together, and then every time we've enjoyed together, it's only confirmed how I've felt about you for a long time. But..."

I kissed her immediately, pulling her tight to my body, making her giggle as she would have felt me poking her. Leaning back as I broke the kiss, I gently stroked her soft cheek, gazing into her eyes. She smiled, almost shyly, and she definitely started to blush.

"I love how you look at me, Mark," she whispered, "No-one has ever looked at me with such love in their eyes."

"It's because I do love you, Kelly. I love all my family, you're all special. But I still feel like I'm getting to know you most of all. I know why, which is why I wanted this time with you. When we return home on Monday, I hope we know each other like we should."

Leading her towards the bed, we were both eager to get naked. Getting onto the bed together, she made her intentions quite clear, gently stroking my cock while my fingers ended up between her legs, a little surprised she was dripping wet already. That made her smile as she whispered she'd been wet through dinner, and had been getting hornier all day since waking up, knowing what was going to happen.

Rolling onto her back, I ended up between her legs, lifting myself up enough to take in her body. She wasn't quite as curvy as Simone, more like a younger version of her mother, though Kelly had curves in all the right places. None of my lovers were rail thin, though a couple of them were definitely more athletic than others.

"Love your body, Kelly," I whispered.

When her lower lip started to tremble, I knew this was going to be a weekend I'd learn everything about her because it was only the two of us. "Want to tell me after we make love?" Not trusting her voice, she nodded. Kissing her softly, I very slowly slid my cock inside her, enjoying the moan she released into my mouth, feeling her fingers running up my arms to rest of my back.