A Family Affair Ch. 13

Story Info
Mark treats his cousin to a romantic weekend away.
10.4k words
4.84
16.5k
41

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

For once, I was lying back on my bed alone. Granted, I was naked, glistening with sweat, and catching my breath after Heidi had spent an hour riding herself to a number of orgasms before I filled her pussy with another load of cum. All she did once I was finished was kiss my cheek, whispered she loved me, before she practically skipped away to her room.

"Wonder if any other eighteen year old man complained about having perhaps too much sex?" I mused to myself.

I don't think I was, but compared to how all this started out... My first time with Heidi, then sharing myself with Amy, then eventually my mother, the twins, my other cousins, and my aunts. Nine women, all of them relatives, were my lovers. I think many men would be delighted to have one but would perhaps dream of more. I figured poly relationships likely didn't work with most people. I was surprised my current arrangement worked, but I think it was because it was within the family.

If I was with Heidi but asked for another girlfriend, she'd quickly tell me to fuck off.

Back to my original question, about having too much sex, there was no doubt in my mind that there was far more sexual energy in the house today then there was a few months back when I turned eighteen. For example, the difference in my mother was night and day. Gone was the shy and lonely woman, who hadn't been touched by a man since her husband had been killed. Now she was a sexually charged and confident middle-aged woman who had a young man as a lover and enjoyed some intimacy with her sisters, daughters and nieces. She was constantly smiling, dressed to kill, and easily kept up with me in the bedroom.

Heidi doesn't need any explanation. Our sex life was fantastic and we were always trying something new, or at least keeping it interesting between us. We'd mix up some tender lovemaking with some hot, sweaty, hard fucking. I did my best to be with Amy as often as possible, while I knew the twins could look after each other if they couldn't get their hands on me for a couple of days.

Then there was Simone and Kelly, Rebecca and Sandra... It wasn't a conundrum, I knew my mother and aunts had a lot of fun together, and I knew Simone liked to fool around with her mother, cousins or aunts. That left Kelly... After all this time, I was fairly sure she wasn't fooling around with any of the women in the household. She'd made out with Simone a few times, and I knew she'd suggested to her mother about being intimate, but in conversations with both Simone and Sandra, it had never gone any further than that.

After having a pee then a quick shower, I threw on a shirt and some shorts, heading out to the kitchen for a drink. Amy was busy finishing preparing dinner, kissing her cheek, taking a sip of water as I stood the opposite side of the counter. "You look a little flushed," she stated, "Heidi leap on you?"

"Soon as I walked through the door. She arrived home horny?"

"She suggested you were in trouble once you walked through the door," she giggled, "I did hear your cry of surprise when you got home and did as she said."

"To say I was dragged to the bedroom wouldn't be an understatement," I retorted, laughing to myself, "Can't remember the last time I got home and didn't find myself in a bedroom getting laid." Pausing, I noticed the look on Amy's face. "I'm not complaining. But... Do you think there's a different energy in the house? It's more sexually charged?"

"Of course it is, Mark. You were the catalyst for everything happening." She paused, leaning across the counter to take my hand. "Is it a problem?"

"No, not at all. I'm not going to complain about the fact I love everyone in this house and the fact I have options. It's just... Well, I'm actually worried about it all blowing up in our faces."

Amy smiled at me, walking around the counter so I could cuddle her, feeling her rub my back, almost to reassure her little brother. "Mark, as you told me recently. Heidi is your girlfriend. You're more than adamant you will marry her, and there's no doubt she feels the same way about you. And in addition to that, you'll maintain your relationships with me and your mother. Is that right?"

"Yeah."

"And Heidi doesn't mind?"

"She wants to continue sleeping with her mother and have fun with anyone willing to sleep with her in return."

"And you're fine with that?"

"Of course. We're family."

"So what's on your mind?"

Leaning back, I met her eyes. "I've been thinking about Kelly a lot, to be honest. Kept an eye on her recently and I'm left feeling she's a little left out."

I watched my sister's face light up with one of those smiled that suggested she liked what she heard. Not the fact Kelly might be lonely, but the fact I'd cared to notice. "I think you need to take your cousin out for a long weekend."

"I was thinking the same thing," I said, feeling the smile form, "In fact, I was thinking I should probably talk to her about everything. I know she's kissed her mother and sister but has she told anyone about anything else happening?"

"From what I've heard and seen, Kelly has watched but never participated."

Sighing, I felt myself slump slightly. I adored Kelly. In fact, I loved her to bits, as much as anyone else in the household, but with everything else going on, even after all these months since everything started, it felt like we'd rarely had much time together alone. "I think it's time I gave her some undivided attention," I suggested, "Then I'm going to see how she feels about her sister. Simone is desperate to be intimate with her."

"Really loves her big sister?"

"Just like how much I love the three I have." I paused before adding, "Don't ask me who I love the most."

When everyone arrived in the kitchen later for dinner, I had Heidi in her usual place to my right. When Kelly walked into the room to join us, I asked her to sit to my left. Her face lit up in a smile as she sat next to me, kissing my cheek and moving her chair closer, resting her head against my shoulder as Amy and Mum placed plates in front of us. "Can we have a chat after dinner?" I asked softly.

"Of course," Kelly replied, "What about?"

"I'd like to take you away for some private time." Taking her hand, I gave it a squeeze. "I haven't... I mean... I want to do something special for you."

"That sounds lovely," Sandra stated, smiling in our direction.

"When?" Kelly whispered, already hearing emotion in her tone.

"Can you get Friday and Monday off? I'd like to take you away for a long weekend."

"I'll call work after dinner."

I noticed more than one smile in my direction after dinner. Kelly left the table before me, stating she'd call work. As soon as she'd disappeared, Sandra walked around the table and gave me a hug. "Thank you," she whispered, "She really needs this."

"Quick question. Has she been intimate with you?" When I met her eyes, I noted the sadness. "Is she still not ready?"

"I really want to be intimate with my sister," Simone whispered, "But she's afraid."

Sandra walked back around the table and hugged her daughter. "She just needs to get over the little hump in her mind. She's kissed you, she's kissed me. And they were passionate, intimate kisses. But she's never been with a woman and I can understand her hesitancy. She wants to. I know my daughter well enough."

"Maybe it needs to happen with a threesome?" Simone suggested, before she glanced at me, "Would that interest you, Mark?" I didn't even have to verbally reply. The smile that formed said enough, which earned plenty of giggles. "I guess that was a stupid question."

After cleaning my plate, I wandered through the house towards Kelly's room. Her door was open, waiting until she finished her phone call before I walked in. Closing the door behind me, I sat next to her on my bed, taking a moment just to take her in. She was nearly twenty-four years of age, golden blonde hair, similar to her mother. Gorgeous blue eyes, which were gazing back at me as I looked at her. She was a slim woman with a small bust, but as I'd told her more than once, she had a fantastic butt and a great pair of legs. Wasn't a leg man usually, but my oldest cousin had a spectacular pair of pins.

"I have Friday and Monday off," she told me.

"Good, because I've already booked us four nights away. We leave when you get home on Thursday and won't be back until Monday night." Taking her hand in mine, I shuffled closer until our thighs were touching. Even sat down, I was larger and broader than her. "I'm sorry, Kelly," I said softly.

"For what?" she asked, hearing the surprise in her tone.

"Because I feel like I've ignored you and I certainly didn't mean to."

She laughed lightly, which was a relief, before she leaned closer and kissed my cheek. "Mark, this is a very unusual situation we find ourselves in. We've fooled around a little but... Well, to be honest, I can take care of myself. I had a boyfriend through high school then for the first year of university. When he dumped me, I just focused..."

"Why did he..."

"He said 'I didn't put out enough' for his liking. Add to that he was cheating on me anyway."

Wrapping an arm around her waist, she cuddled into me. "I'm sorry," I said softly.

"It's fine. I'm glad he broke up with me. I focused on my studies and, after graduating, just focused on my career. If I found myself horny, I'd take matters into my own hands or with my vibrator. Once things changed within the household, I wasn't sure if you'd ever..."

Placing a finger under her chin, I made sure her blue eyes met mine. "You're beautiful, Kelly," I whispered. That earned me a soft kiss on the lips. "And that's why I have this feeling of guilt. You deserve to be loved constantly."

She giggled. "Mark, you do love me, but you're not the only one. Mum and Simone constantly make me feel special, just not in the same manner you do. And I know what you might want to talk about. Simone hasn't been shy in the fact she wants me intimately... And to also fuck. Mum's a little better at not being so upfront about it but there's no doubt Mum wants a little mother-daughter fun."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Completely and utterly loved and desired. I know we've made love, Mark. Each time I felt wonderful afterwards. It was different to my ex-boyfriend, at least." She kissed my cheek before whispering, "So much better. You actually cared about my orgasm."

"That's why I want to spend time with you alone, Kelly. No distractions. No-one else round. Just me and you for a long weekend, doing anything you want."

"Making love constantly?"

"If that's what you want to do."

"Where are we going?"

"Just up the coast, around Port Macquarie. I've booked us a little apartment not far from the beach."

"I love it up the coast. So it's in the centre of town?"

"Yeah, as we'll be close to walk to at least one beach, but wanted to be close to the night life." Kissing her softly on the lips, I added quietly, "Want to stay with me tonight?"

Her face lit up again, leaving another soft kiss on my lips. "I get you for a long weekend. I'd be incredibly selfish to enjoy your company the rest of the week." She kissed me again, feeling her soft fingers caressing my stubbled cheek, her blue eyes glistening from happiness. "I really love you right now, Mark. I can't remember the last time... No, I haven't had a boyfriend take me away like this. Kinda sad when I think about it."

"All the more reason to make this even more special then."

"Everyone at work will be wondering why I'm so happy for the rest of the week."

Kelly kissed me once more, wished me goodnight, and I assume disappeared to her own room. I wasn't surprised my mother and sisters all appeared in my room within a few minutes. After they all hugged me, I wasn't surprised that Mum took me by the hand and led me towards her bedroom, only after wishing her daughters goodnight, hearing them wish us a goodnight in return, the tone suggesting we had a good night. Wink wink, nudge nudge...

Seconds after the door closer, Mum had her body pressed into mine, kissing me deeply. I was used to that sort of kiss, but there was definitely an additional something. When she broke the kiss, I had to ask, "What was that for?"

"You did a wonderful thing this evening, Mark. I think we've all noticed Kelly has felt an outsider at times. I know you would have noticed, and no-one would blame you for being distracted."

Slowly stripping each other naked, I lowered my mother onto our bed, noticing her smile form as I wasted little time getting my mouth between her legs. I adored all the noises she made, as she was no longer shy in expressing herself, whether it just be through moans, even screams at times, and her language was now positively vulgar when she was really turned on.

"Eat my pussy," she groaned as my tongue buried itself, "Make your mother cum!"

I couldn't help chuckle as she pulled her knees back, a hand on the back of each, then spreading her legs as wide as possible. I stopped for a moment to grab my phone from the pocket of my shorts, sitting back on my knees to take a photo of her. "Just for me," I whispered, "So fucking beautiful."

"You make me feel beautiful, Mark."

Lowering my mouth again, I made sure I avoided the parts which would bring a faster orgasm. I just wanted to enjoy her taste for a little while. Sometimes, a man just wants to eat some pussy for a while before helping his lover to orgasm. I loved teasing my mother and she knew it too. While she did get a little frustrated at times, she spent half her time either moaning or giggling.

"Such a tease," she whispered.

"Only because I love you, Mum."

"I love you so much, baby." I leaned up to kiss her softly for a moment as it was the right thing to do. "And I do love the taste of my pussy on your lips."

"Good thing I love the taste of your pussy too. Next week, I'll pick you up from work,"

"Pose as my young boyfriend?"

"None of them know who I am so that's the plan."

Kissing back down her body, I latched onto one of her incredibly hard nipples, earning another low moan, feeling her fingers caress the back of my head. She whispered some very sweet things as always, kissing back down her body to her pussy. My mother was so damned horny, she was practically dripping with excitement.

Sliding a pair of fingers inside her earned another moan of appreciation, glancing up to see she had gathered some pillows so she could watch what I was doing. Gently sliding my fingers into her, curling them in a manner that would find her special spot, she moaned even louder as I met her eyes again, feeling the smile form on my lips. That first brush of my tongue against her clit made her shudder and squeal. I knew how to treat my mother's clit, I'd learned all about her body since that first night in the hotel. I knew how to slowly bring her to the boil, and I knew when she was so damned horny, she'd cum within thirty seconds of me doing anything to her.

I loved making my mother orgasm. It makes me feel like a man. And I knew there were probably very few son's who would do such a thing for their mother. I knew I was in incestuous relationships with my mother and sisters. Heidi and I had done our research. Cousins and aunties were perfectly legal. Some parts of the world it is illegal, but most of the world just shrugs and says 'Weird flex but okay.'

"Oh god... Mark..." Mum moaned, squirming as I knew she was on the verge of orgasm.

"Cum for me, Mummy," I whispered.

That set her off like a firecracker. I'd started adding that during some of our lovemaking sessions. It just made it feel even naughtier by using a term of endearment I'd stopped using probably a decade ago. Even though I towered over everyone in the house, when she just wanted a hug, I was still her 'little boy', and she told me I would always be that, even when I was forty years old and older.

I didn't relent, as I knew my mother could enjoy multiple orgasms rather quickly. As I gave her one after the other, I remembered what she'd told me about the man I'd called my father, how he'd been a considerate lover when they'd started dating, but as soon as he had a ring on her finger, he very quickly turned selfish. It was a tale as old as time. He'd died before we'd ever really had the 'sex talk', while my mother and sisters had no problem educating me, telling me how I should treat a woman both in and out of the bedroom. But they never attacked my masculinity. They wanted a man in the house when I was old enough to be considered one.

Leaving a trail of soft kisses back up her body, I kissed her again, my tongue meeting hers as I slowly slid my cock inside her, enjoying the moan she released into my mouth, feeling her legs end up resting against my upper hands. "Fuck me, baby," she moaned upon breaking the kiss.

"Not going to last long, Mummy."

"It's okay, baby. You're staying here tonight, and you're leaving a good load in my pussy tomorrow morning. I'll take it to work with me."

"Naughty."

"I'm sure you can cum in me two or three times tonight though."

When her face fell slightly, I stopped moving, leaving my cock buried inside her. "What's wrong?"

"I'd love to have a baby with my son," she whispered, "But I'm forty-five, Mark. Having a baby alone at this age would be difficult. Add to that you're my son..."

Kissing her softly, I caressed her cheek. "I'd love one too, Mum. But when I have children with Heidi, you'll get to be a grandmother, at least."

"I know, but..." She kissed me softly. "Can you cum in me then just hold me all night?"

"Of course, Mum."

Mum did love to be fucked hard, so once I had us both in a comfortable position, I was soon giving it to her like we both loved, long, hard strokes deep inside her. She just urged me on to fuck her harder and harder. Her pussy gripped my shaft nice and tight. There was no missing she was looking fitter than ever before. I knew she wanted to look good for herself but also for me. She'd definitely shed a little weight, was dressing differently, and was just the vibrant and sexy woman that had been hidden for years.

"Fucking love your pussy, Mum," I groaned.

Feeling her fingers dig into me, she shuddered with another orgasm. "Love my son's cock!" she cried, before laughing out loud, "God, so many mother's should be fucking their son's if it's like this."

"I'll mention it to my friends," I grunted, "Wish I could tell everyone how great a fuck my mother is."

"Feel the same way. Best. Cock. Ever!"

I couldn't last much longer, thrusting faster and faster, Mum sensing my impending orgasm, her fingers digging even harder into my back, feeling her legs begin to wrap around me. She always did that, not wanting me to pull out when I did finally cum. She nearly giggled as the groan I released came from the very pit of my soul, then I exploded inside her.

"Fuck," I groaned, "Fucking love you, Mum."

When I was empty, and I felt at least half a dozen pulses inside her pussy, I rested my head next to hers, feeling her fingers caressing my back as I relaxed on top of her, making sure not to squash her. "I love you too, baby," she whispered.

Eventually pulled out of her, I rested on my side as she turned to cuddle into me. When she started to shudder, I knew why. It was what she'd mentioned while making love. I hugged her tightly and assured her I loved her, and she wasn't going to lose her 'little boy' anytime soon. "Why would I want to move out? Heidi and I get married, we just do some building work. And Heidi might not be the only one who'll want kids."

That's when she leaned back to meet my eyes. "Kelly?"

"Well, we haven't talked, but I think she might want a child. I'm not sure about Simone. Maybe when she's a little older."

"And your sisters?" Mum asked quietly.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers