A Family Affair Ch. 16

Story Info
Mark has some fun. Deborah confesses deep love for her twin.
10.1k words
4.81
11.5k
22

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers

It was another relaxing weekend afternoon at home. Heidi wasn't home, having gone out with her friends for the day and evening, so that left Kelly and Katie to snuggle into me as we relaxed back on the three seater lounge. I'm sure Mum would have been snuggling if she was with us, but she was out with her sister's, getting out of the house for the day. Amy sat by herself on a recliner, reading a book, but with a smirk on her face at what was transpiring in front of her.

"Still going to the club tonight?" Katie finally asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I'm going to sit back and just watch man after man fuck my sister in the arse."

Deborah moaned. She couldn't do much else considering her mouth was stuffed by a ball-gag. Meeting her eyes, I hardened my gaze as she shook her head. There was more than one muffled 'No'. To my surprise, Katie giggled while Kelly simply cuddled into me further.

"Maybe make her airtight?" Katie suggested, "She does have three holes that need filling."

Deborah groaned again. She knew not to disapprove of anything I said, lest she receive another strike with the cane. Meeting her eyes, deep inside, I felt sympathy, simply because she didn't know if I was teasing her or not. On previous occasions, no-one had been allowed to touch her. Deborah was mine alone whenever we were out together to have fun, but I taunted her constantly.

Deep down, she loved every second. She knew I would never allow another man lay a finger on her. But just the thought I'd allow a line of men to use and abuse her still made her shudder.

She was sat on her knees in front of us, her hands clasped and cuffed behind her back. In addition to her gag, she wore her velvet collar that she now placed around her neck every day. The only difference was that the word 'SLUT' was facing us, instead of 'GOOD GIRL'. No-one except family saw the first word. She knew I didn't like saying it, but I did it for my sister.

Connected to the collar was a chain, as Deborah was not allowed to walk around the house when we were playing, only to crawl, at least at the moment. I'd slid one of her larger plugs inside her arse, and a vibrating egg inside her pussy. I'd lost count of how many times I'd made her orgasm. Add the clips that were currently attached to her nipples, that went down and clasped her clit. Then the fact the plug also vibrated, it was a good idea to have her sitting on a towel.

Next to her, Simone was also submitting, though all I'd done to her was gag, cuff and plug her. Every so often, I'd allow Kelly to play with her, leaving it up to her whether she'd allow her little sister to orgasm or not. Kelly proved to be quite the effective little teaser. I made both subs wear dark eye shadow, so they ended up looking like pandas as they both cried tears of pleasure. After talking with Simone a few times, I knew she got off on being a little humiliated, though only in front of family and myself.

"What are your plans for her now?" Amy wondered.

"I'll eventually stop the vibrations and let her get dressed. She might need a shower to wipe off the lipstick though."

On her chest, just above her breasts, was 'WHORE' in bright red lipstick, and on her lower back, just above her arse, was 'PROPERTY OF MARK'. I'd taken photos and sent them to her phone. I knew she'd have them as a wallpaper for whenever I called or messaged her. Again, it was all done for her.

"I want to see you paddle her again," Katie said.

"Her cheeks are already quite red, sweetie," I replied.

"I know, but I see how happy she is when you give her a good spanking."

"Oooh, do Simone at the same time!" Kelly exclaimed.

Glancing at Deborah, the glazed look in her eyes suggested she loved the idea. Simone enjoyed a spanking every now and then, but whenever I was playing with Deborah, Simone liked to try something different every single time. Standing up, I stepped towards Deborah, who gazed up at me, complete and utter devotion in her eyes. Moving my hand to caress her cheek, the fact a tear slowly rolled down her cheek wasn't a surprise. I knew how happy she was in that moment. She was devoted to two people in her life, her twin sister and her little brother.

Moving her into position wasn't difficult, turning Simone so she could watch. All our toys we used to play together were nearby, picking up the paddle and rubbing it against Deborah's two cheeks. I enjoyed the light moan she released. Her cheeks were looking a little red as I hadn't been gentle when fucking and slapping her arse earlier that morning.

I was about to start spanking her when I glanced at Katie. "Would you like to try?" I asked, "Deborah, would you like Katie to try?" She glanced back and waited for permission. "You may give your opinion. Nod or shake of the head."

To say she nodded eagerly wasn't an understatement. Katie smiled as she stood up, sitting on her knees next to me behind her sister. "It looks simple but is it a case of striking correctly?"

After all those lessons from Yvonne, I still wouldn't call myself anything more than an amateur. The only thing I didn't want to do was inflict far too much pain on my sister. Katie wouldn't strike as hard as myself anyway, so it was just ensuring it remained pleasurable. After giving her a few instructions, Katie giggled as she rubbed the rubber paddle against her sister's firm little butt.

Moving to sit in front of Deborah, I lifted her head and removed her gag, sliding my cock in her mouth without delay. Grabbing her head firmly with two hands, I wasted no time fucking her face. The moan she released had Amy chuckling nearly. "My god, what you get up to."

"Katie, start paddling her. Kelly, the controls for the two toys are on the table next to the couch. Start turning those up too. She's going to utterly soak the towel by the time we're done."

I lasted all of five minutes before I pulled out and came all over her face. I might have made her swallow it, but in moments like that, it was all about degradation. After I'd finished ejaculating, I rubbed my cock all over her face, ensuring it was smeared over every inch and even into her hair.

"Thank you, sir," she moaned.

"Kelly, turn them up higher," I ordered.

Deborah almost screamed as an orgasm tore through her body. Katie laughed loudly as Deborah squirted all over the towel, explaining her legs were now soaked with her juices. She kept spanking her for a few more minutes before she seemed to grow bored, stating she did have fun though, kissing my cheek and thanking me for allowing her to participate.

"Okay, that's enough," I said softly. Glancing at Simone, she sighed with relief as I think she was worried I'd get started on her. But I knew just being present and watching turned her on, but she also saw what Deborah was capable of at times, and I knew it likely made her a little uncomfortable. I knew her limits and didn't push them unless she wanted me to.

Once Deborah was free of everything, taking out all the toys, unclipping her nipples and clit, and was out of her cuffs, she hugged me tightly as I picked her up, wrapping her legs around me, carrying her to my bathroom. Turning on the hot water, we entered once it was warm enough, Deborah moulding her body into mine again.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered.

After using the safe word to end our playtime, I asked, "Are you okay?"

"I feel wonderful. I can't believe how many times you made me cum. That towel underneath me was drenched." Meeting my eyes, she added, "Thank you for adding Katie. She's not particularly interested, but I heard her giggles. She appreciated you inviting her in."

Simone joined us in the shower, as Kelly helped her out of everything. I hugged her too, asking if she was okay. "Oh, I'm fine, Mark. Compared to Debs, I just sat there and watched. I can't believe how you fucked her face though..."

"I loved it," Deborah whispered, "He just owned me completely today."

Cupping her cheek, I kissed her softly. "That's because you're my good little girl, Deborah." Kissing Simone next, I added, "And you're also my good little girl, Simone."

"I've never felt as confident in myself and my body, Mark," Simone stated, "I used to compare myself to women like Debbie all the time."

"You shouldn't because you're fucking gorgeous," Deborah retorted, "I wish I had your tits. Even Katie has bigger tits than me."

Simone grinned, kissing her cousin on the cheek. "It's always nice to hear those things. You're fucking fit, Debbie."

"You still up for tonight?" I asked Deborah. She nodded eagerly. "Okay, take it easy the rest of the afternoon. You going to wear the new things you bought?"

"Of course. I can't wait to just pose for you, little brother. Knowing you're going to be fucking me in front of so many people, and no-one will know you're my sibling..."

"Do you call each other names?" Simone wondered.

Deborah grinned before replying, "I call him 'Big Brother'. You'd be surprised how many get off on those sort of kinks. No end of young women calling their older lovers 'Daddy'."

"Reckon any of them are actual daddy-daughters?"

"No idea, Simone, but considering I'm being fucked by my brother, there's a chance one or two are actual parent-child relations."

Deborah and Simone returned to their own rooms, the latter to just chill out, while Deborah would no doubt have a nap before we headed out later that evening. I'm sure she had ideas as to what we'd be doing at the club later on. Yes, we had played around in public, and we certainly had no problem calling each other brother and sister. As we didn't look alike, people would approach us afterwards and applaud us for adding an extra layer of kink. We admitted to getting off on it too, laughing on the way home that it was all true and no-one seemed any the wiser.

Or they did realise the truth and approved of what we were doing.

Returning to my room, I was a little surprised to see Amy waiting on the bed for me. She smiled, standing up and walking past me to the door, which she closed and locked. Returning towards the bed, she made sure to take off the towel wrapped around the waist so I now stood naked before her.

"Want to make love?" she asked softly.

"It didn't turn you on, did it?"

"What you were doing to Debbie? No, that doesn't interest me. But watching you being all... Well, how you are with her is not how you are with me, but part of me does love it when you're acting with that level of authority."

"You know I'm really only like that with Debbie. Even Simone isn't fully sub, she just likes to play around."

"I've heard you with Mum though too," she retorted with a smile.

"Mum just doing what I say while making love is very different to what I do with Debs."

"I know, and I love all these different sides to your character." Leaving a soft kiss on my lips, she added, "I love the soft, gentle man that you've grown into. I'll leave all that other stuff to my sister and cousin."

"Amy, you and Heidi..."

Her face lit up immediately. "Mark, don't even finish that sentence, because the fact is, you love all nine of us equally. None of us want to be 'favourite'. But we know you'll marry Heidi, have babies, and then you'll also have others with..."

"You?" I asked softly. She couldn't meet my eyes but the smile melted my heart. "Amy, I'd have a child with you in a heartbeat."

"I know," she whispered, "I just don't want to put that pressure on your shoulders before you marry Heidi and start a family with her."

Undressing Amy was always a thrill. I loved kissing my big sister at the same time. She was wearing fairly plain underwear, not that it bothered me. I did notice the small damp patch between her legs, meeting her eyes as she returned a satisfied smirk. Helping off her bra released her firm breasts, taking a nipple in my fingers while sucking on the other.

Feeling her hand on the back of my head, she released a moan before letting me know how good it felt. With one hand occupied, I used the other to slowly slide between her legs, feeling her legs spread before moving her panties from covering her pussy, feeling the trimmed hair before I gently rubbed along her labia.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly.

Moving us so she lay back on the bed, I moved my mouth from her breast to her mouth as she reached down to remove her panties. Meeting her eyes, I could see she wanted only one thing from me in that moment, and it didn't include foreplay.

"Please," she whimpered.

Caressing her cheek, a smile slowly formed on her gorgeous face. "I love you, Amy."

"I know you do. I'll love you more when you slide your cock inside me." Doing just that made the smile broaden. "There we go. I really love you now, little brother."

Raising an eyebrow, I enjoyed the girlish giggle that escaped her. "So we're going down that avenue today?"

"That we are, little brother. Make love to your big sister. She wants to feel her brother cum inside her."

Rolling onto my back, I knew how much Amy loved riding my cock. To be honest, every woman I was intimate with loved riding me. They loved it as much as I loved watching them enjoyed themselves so much. It also allowed me to easily run my hands all over her body, amused when she grabbed my wrists and made sure I was fondling her breasts.

She rode me slowly to start, savouring the warmth and snugness of her pussy. Her eyes were closed, mouth slightly agape, trying to stop moaning loudly and failing more often than not. Tweaking and gently pulling on her nipples earned a grin of satisfaction. Riding me a little faster, ensuring that she was grinding her clit against my body at the same time, I could sense her getting closer and closer. I recognised the signs, mostly based on how she was breathing.

"Oh god," she moaned softly.

"Cum for me, big sister."

Moving my right hand from her breast to her cheek, she opened her eyes, locking them onto mine. She moaned louder, really starting to ride and grin against me, moving my other hand to her waist to watch her breasts start to sway. I could feel my groin getting wet from her excitement and knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

Fuck, she was beautiful.

"Close. So close, Mark," she moaned loudly.

Licking my thumb, I gently rubbed her clit for all of thirty seconds before she climaxed. Feeling her squeeze my cock tight, she cried out as she collapsed forward, barely able to hold herself up on her hands. I kept rubbing her clit until she pulled my hand away, immediately moving both hands to her arse, holding on tight as I started to pump up into her.

"Fuck me," she whimpered.

Kissing me hard, she rested her forehead against mine as I did exactly what she wanted. Fuck, she felt wonderful, gripping her arse even tighter as I rolled us over so she was on her back. Moving my hands again, she wrapped her legs around me, begging to cum inside her.

"Wish I was fucking fertile right now," she moaned, "I'd love to take that risk."

The idea turned me on like nothing else. Heidi often teased me about going off the pill and just taking the risk every single time. The idea of fatherhood thrilled me, it didn't scare me, and having a baby with my older sister was something I knew we both wanted. Pumping my sister faster and harder, Amy was soon digging her nails into my back. I'm surprised my back wasn't scarred from all my lovers doing the same thing.

I'm sure the household hear me cum as my groan wasn't exactly quiet. Amy giggled again as I certainly filled her up before I slowed down and left my cock buried inside her. Kissing her softly, she caressed my cheek as I felt her legs tighten around me again. I wasn't going to complain as I didn't feel my cock going soft anytime soon.

"Mark?" Meeting her eyes, she took a deep breath before asking, "You'll never want to stop this, right?"

"Of course not."

"Good." She paused again before whispering and repeating, "Good."

Moving her legs from around me, I pulled and lay on my side next to her, running my fingers up and down her chest to just above her pussy. She glanced in my direction, chewing on her bottom lip, left wondering why she was worried. "Has Heidi said something?"

"No. No, of course not. Heidi will never stop any of this. She loves you too much to ask, and she loves fooling around with us. I guess... I guess I'm just worried you might want..."

I shut her up by kissing her. I knew the other eight women in my life worried from time to time, so I just reassured them whenever they started to overthink things. Turning Amy onto her side, I pulled her into my body and kissed her with as much passion as possible. It made her grin, at least.

"Amy, this will never stop unless you find someone else." She snorted at that idea, which made us both chuckle. "Exactly, I know you're not looking for anyone else."

"I have the man I'm in love with and don't want to let him go."

"Well, the man who is in love with you in return isn't letting you go either."

Katie and Kelly appeared in the doorway, letting us know Mum had called, offering to collect dinner on the way home before I would head out with Deborah. They giggled upon seeing Amy curled up, naked and with cum dripping out of her. Katie did let me know Deborah was still napping, so I figured I'd go wake her up in a few minutes.

First was a shower with my oldest sister. We just about managed to behave ourselves, though my hands were busy soaping her up then washing her down, ensuring every nook and cranny of her body was well and truly clean.

Then I ate her out to another orgasm.

After drying off, Amy wandered off back to her bedroom to change. I slid on a pair of shorts, threw on a t-shirt, and headed off to Deborah's room. She was looking very cute, snuggled under a blanket, her brunette hair spread across her pillow. Crouching next to her bed, I waited for her to sense my presence, her eyes eventually opening, the smile forming immediately upon seeing me.

"You feeling okay?" I whispered, "Still up for going out tonight?"

"I'd like to go out but maybe just for drinks?"

"That's fine. I prefer playing at home anyway."

"But you do it at the club just for me, don't you?"

"Of course. I do find it a lot of good fun too, but would you find what we did earlier better, or what we'd do at a club later?"

"Doing it in front of our sisters and cousins, and even our own mother, is always a lot more fun. I'll still wear some risqué clothing, definitely the choker, though I'll turn it around to show I'm your good girl." She paused before adding, "And the plug. Want to slide a vibrating toy up my pussy too?"

"So while we're sitting at a bar, I just tease you constantly?"

"I'm not going to wear panties and a very short skirt." She leaned closer so our lips were almost touching. "Do you like the sound of that, sir?"

"You are a very good little girl, Deborah. You shall be rewarded tonight."

"Bondage and anal?"

"I'm going to tie you up properly and just nail you when we get home later. You'll need a cushion to sit on all day tomorrow."

I chuckled when she shuddered just from being told what I was going to do. "I love you so much right now, Mark," she whispered before kissing me. I slid up into bed beside her, chuckling again as her hand ended up inside my shorts, giving my rapidly expanding cock a few strokes, growling into her mouth. "That's going up my butt later," she stated with humour.

"Make sure you don't drink too much. You know my rule, Debs."

"Just enough to get a buzz. You'll drive?" She grinned as I nodded. "Might have to suck your cock while you're driving us along then."

"I'd cum on your face, but that might be a step too far at a regular bar."

She removed her hand, content enough to cuddle me until we heard Mum and our two aunties return home, calling out they had food for us. Deborah amused me by following me out into the kitchen naked. Mum took one look at her and laughed, shaking her head at the same time. Heidi and Deborah sat to either side of me as Mum laid out two bags of hot chips and all the other things she'd pick up at the local fish and chip shop.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,317 Followers