A Family Affair Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we'd finished eating, I told Deborah to go and get herself ready. Answering 'Yes, sir', she kissed my cheek and practically skipped away, receiving curious looks from everyone else around the table. I told them we wouldn't be hitting the club we'd visited a couple of times before, but I was still going to take her out for a night, and I'd spend most of it teasing her.

Then I was going to bring her home, tie her up on my bed, and have my way with her until morning.

"I know she wanted to do this before but she never trusted any of her previous boyfriends," Katie told the table, "I know there's even more she wants to at least try with you, Mark. Her trust in you is infallible."

"Even when I have her bound and gagged, we have an established signal in case she's not feeling it. The last thing I want to do is ruin what we're both enjoying. To be honest, I'd never really been interested in anything like this before Deborah introduced me to it."

"And I can't do it with her, even with a strap-on, as I can't bring myself to do it," Katie admitted.

"I still like you ordering me around," Mum whispered, glancing at me and smiling.

"Put your panties on the table, Mum."

To all our amusement, Mum stood up and had her panties on the table within five seconds. "Fucking hell, Mum," Amy exclaimed, laughing away.

"I'll never do anything like Deborah does, but when we're in the mood, I love it when he gives me some general orders. Take off my clothes. Get down on my knees. Swallow his cock. Slide him inside me. That sort of thing. Nothing major, just little things that we both enjoy."

"Definitely need another MILF night," Sandra added.

"Next time, make it a proper foursome too," Rebecca suggested.

I needed to get ready too. Having showered with Amy, I only needed to get dressed, sliding into a pair of trousers, putting on a button down long-sleeved shirt, after dousing my body in deodorant. A little cologne, a number of bottles sitting on my chest of drawers, as it depended on who I was going out to which scent I'd wear. After putting on some socks then my leather shoes, I wandered out to the living room, waiting only a few minutes for Deborah to walk out.

She looked sensational. Her skin was tanned, but she'd lost the darker shade of colour that she'd had for quite a few years. The black mini-skirt she was wearing verged on being scandalous. A black crop-top was long enough to show off her belly button, the straps over her shoulder wide to cover her bra-straps. Standing up and approaching her, noticing the fact she was wearing stockings and heels, I immediately felt under her skirt, smiling when I felt she was already a little wet.

"Turned on?" I asked softly, before reaching further to feel the base of a plug. "Which one?"

"The smaller, vibrating one. Going to put something in my pussy, sir?"

"Go grab the medium one and slide it in. Bring the controls with you."

"Yes, sir," she giggled as she hurried away.

Mum was looking at me again. Returning her glance, she smiled before saying, "You make my daughter happy, Mark. That's all I want. And I know she'll always be safe with you. Make her orgasm out in public at least three times."

"I'll be carrying her out of the car when we get home later, Mum. But she's still going to be begging me to tie her up."

"Going to send me a photo or two when she is?"

"Of course."

"And will you film it?"

"Mum, are you suggesting that you want to see your son utterly annihilating your daughter's arse?"

"Yes."

"She will want it filmed too, so don't worry about it." I paused before adding, "If you see marks around her neck tomorrow morning..."

"I know, Mark. I know you're both safe with things like that."

Deborah returned, handing me both controls. Meeting her eyes, I immediately switched on the one for the toy in her pussy. She moaned within a couple of seconds, resting a hand against my chest to steady herself. So I turned on the one in her arse, causing her to moan louder, stepping forward so she could relax against me.

"Fuck," she murmured, "I'm already dripping down my legs."

Flicking off both controls, she took a deep breath before meeting my eyes. Leaning down to kiss her, she moulded herself into my body, running my hands down her back to feel up her pert little arse. "You look beautiful tonight," I whispered, "Your make-up is fantastic."

"Going for sexy with subtle slutty undertones." She paused before adding in a whisper, "Sir."

"Good girl," I whispered back, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, sir."

I had searched online for a good bar that wasn't anywhere near where either of us worked, and hopefully we wouldn't run into anyone we knew. In a city of a few million, I'd never had a problem when out with any of my family, but there was always that first time which could throw a spanner in the works. As I drove along, I had Deborah lift her skirt to show me that wonderful, wet pussy, leaning over with my left hand to occasionally give her a fondle.

The bar I'd chosen was something we'd both enjoy. Nice and quiet. Small tables lit by only a candle. Music was provided by a man at a piano. A din of conversation. We sat at the bar, placing my phone, wallet and the two controls on the counter. Deborah wasn't going to pay a thing, ordering her favourite cocktail while I ordered a soda.

We made polite conversation as I turned on both toys. I kept the one in her pussy low. Setting from one to ten, I started at two. Same setting for the toy in her arse, I immediately turned that up to four. When she released a low moan, the bartender glanced our way. Thankfully, she was holding her cocktail glass.

"Good drink," she stated.

Wasn't sure he was entirely convinced. If he knew what he was looking for, he would have picked up our relationship, at least for that evening. "You'll need to wipe off the stool when we leave, Deborah."

"Yes, sir."

"I'd make you lick it but I'm not sure people would approve."

"I'll do anything you want me to do, sir."

I couldn't hide the smirk. There were not many around us at the bar as there was table service so most eyes wouldn't be on us. Taking a sip of my drinks, I kept my eyes on her and she must have sensed something was coming. She was almost shivering in anticipation. Barely touching her thigh with my fingertips, she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Take a sip of your drink, handle some of the ice, then slide two fingers into your pussy for ten seconds, sucking them clean when you take them out." She opened her eyes, the smile not faltering for a second. "You'll have to take the toy out to do it," I added.

Watching her take the toy out, she licked that clean and placed it on the counter, before she slid two fingers inside her. I enjoyed the gasp, glancing to see if anyone was watching, before she removed her fingers and sucked on them.

"Put the toy back in your pussy, Deborah."

"Yes, sir."

As soon as it was back inside her, I turned it back on and upped it to around four. The soft moan she immediately released had me grinning. Grabbing the one for the toy in her arse, I upped that to five.

"Oh god," she cried softly. She shuddered more than once, adding to it by running my fingers up and down her thighs.

"Take your bra off," I ordered.

"Here?" Raising an eyebrow at the fact she questioned me, she shuddered again. "Yes, sir."

I knew taking off the bra would be difficult, and I definitely got a flash of tits as she removed it. She placed it in her small handbag, noticing her nipples were now visible through the thin top she was wearing. Leaning forward, I gave each of them a hard tweak, making her moan a little louder before I kissed her.

"Thank you for this, sir," she managed to say.

"I'm going to fucking nail you when we get home, Deborah."

"How much longer, sir?"

I smirked, and her smile widened. "Deborah, I'm not allowing you to leave here until you've utterly drenched that stool."

"Oh god," she whispered.

"I know you have an exhibitionist streak, Deborah. I know you're getting off on me teasing you so publicly."

"I'm about to orgasm, sir."

Grabbing the control, the whimper she released had my cock harder than ever. Turning up the toy in her pussy further, she gripped the edge of the counter and shuddered violently, biting her bottom lip hard to keep any noise to a minimum. Running my fingers up her inner thigh again, I could feel how hot and wet she was, and the stool was definitely wet from her excitement.

Turning up the toy in her arse, I had to kiss her, otherwise everyone in the bar would have heard her. With her free hand, she had it under her top, obviously playing with her tits. I could see a few glances in our direction, more than one knowing look in a pair of eyes. They knew what I was doing to her.

"Get your fingers wet and slide them into my mouth."

"Yes, sir," she replied, her voice shaking with desire.

They were dripping when she presented them to me. I slowly sucked and licked her two fingers, revelling in her taste. It was taking all my willpower not to just bend her over a nearby table and fuck her. "Same thing again but put them in your own mouth," I demanded.

She did that and moaned loudly. The desire on her face, the look of lust, but there was no missing the fact she needed something a lot more than just the general teasing. "Do you need more, Deborah?"

"God yes, sir. So much more."

"Here or at home?"

"Can you take me home, sir? Please take me home."

"Finish your drink, Deborah."

"Yes, sir!" she exclaimed excitedly, leaning across to kiss my cheek.

What surprised her was when I shuffled closer and caressed her cheek. Her eyes closed for a moment at the soft contact, watching them slowly open, moving her head against my palm. "I love you, Deborah," I whispered. She obviously didn't trust her own voice, leaning closer to snuggle into me. "Still want to wake up sore tomorrow morning?" Feeling her nod eagerly against my chest, I kissed the top of her head. "Okay. When we get to my car, take off your skirt and top. I only want you in stockings and heels for the drive home."

"Inside the car?"

"No, between the door of this place and the car door."

"Yes, sir."

I honestly don't know how I managed to get us home safely. She was a complete distraction, as I now had both toys running at eight or nine, and she was having almost constant orgasms, and part of me wanted to stop and just pound her even harder. But I did get us home safely in the end. Deborah couldn't walk, her legs like jelly, so I easily lifted her up out of the front seat and carried her inside. She was still shuddering as I carried her through the living room, Mum and her twin sister noticing her state.

"I take it she's having a good time?" Katie asked.

"Fairly sure she's already stopped counting how many times I've made her cum," I replied.

Lying her down on my bed, I switched off the toys and carefully removed them, placing them in my bathroom to be cleaned later. Deborah was half-asleep by the time I returned. Asking if she wanted to continue playing, she almost wept, thinking I wanted to stop. She begged me not to stop for the time being. Getting the rope that I kept hidden at the bottom of my chest of drawers, I asked one last time if she was ready for it. She begged and pleaded again for me to just use and abuse her, just like I'd said I'd do.

"Undress me first," I ordered.

Getting to her feet, I almost laughed at how unsteady she was for a few seconds. Her thighs were glistening from her excitement. Her pussy was looking very red and puffy. Leaning down to kiss her, I barely touched her and she almost leapt a foot into the air. Helping taking off my shoes and socks first, her hands were still shaking when she slowly undid the buttons of my shirt before helping off my trousers and underwear.

"On your knees," I demanded quietly.

Dropping to them straight away, she didn't need to be told, her fingers wrapping around the base of my shaft before her tongue ran up it. "What would you like, sir?" she asked, resting my cock against her cheek, "Want to cum on my face?"

"The only place my cum is going tonight is your arse, Deborah."

"Oooh, I love the sound of that, sir."

"I do love seeing you on your knees but it's time to get you ready. On the bed, in position."

I'd been through a number of rope classes with Yvonne over the past few months, Deborah ever so eager and willing to be put into what looked like incredibly uncomfortable positions, but she seemed to love it. She knew I only did it for her, as I preferred my lovers to be able to, well, move.

Once she was tied up but remaining on her back, I applied more lube to places where it was required but I surprised her at first by sliding into her pussy. She moaned loudly when I did, leaning down to kiss her. "Something nice before it gets a lot harder," I whispered.

"Thank you, sir."

"I won't cum in you just yet. But I can't get enough of your pussy, Deborah."

"Nice and tight for you as I'm your good, little girl, sir."

"You are my good girl. You always have been."

"I love you, Mark."

Four simple words but I heard the emotion behind them. She always felt closer to me when she was at my complete mercy. I'd be the only man she'd ever trust in such a manner. Kissing her as I continued to gently thrust into her, I returned those heartfelt words, no surprise she needed to blink rapidly.

"I'm ready, sir," she said, "And if I'm not feeling sore tomorrow morning, you haven't fucked me hard enough."

Gripping her throat, I noticed the satisfied smile form immediately. "Ah, so the little bitch wants to taunt me," I growled. Her smile broadened as she knew I didn't like being derogatory or downright cruel, but I would do it for her. "Should have taken you to the fucking club and treated you like the whore you are."

It was like a switch had flipped for both of us as I pulled out of her pussy and aimed my cock. "Please, sir," she whimpered.

"Fucking butt slut," I growled, "Bet you've had a hundred men in your arse before I got here." She shook her head as I slid my cock inside her tight, warm hole. Gripping her throat again, I squeezed and noticed her eyes utterly light up with delight. Leaning down, I glared into your eyes, "By the time I'm done with you, my little slut, you're going to wish you'd never agreed to this."

She shuddered as just my words made her climax with my cock buried deep inside her.

Waking up with her practically moulded into my body the next morning, I knew she wouldn't be waking up herself in a little while. To her other side was Katie, who had appeared while we were playing. Being her twin sister, they looked similar but were unique in their personalities. Katie was more than aware of Deborah's interests but, being so close, wanted to show an interest in anything Deborah enjoyed.

Walking in to find her sister tied up and her little brother absolutely nailing her arse was still a shock to the system. Her arse cheeks were bright red from how often I'd spanked her. Breasts and neck were covered in bite marks. Her neck also showed some faint marks from both my fingers and the rope. Her wrists and ankles would certainly show marks once I released her. And she was going to get what she wanted about not sitting properly the next morning.

Katie woke up not long after me, cuddling into her sister from the other side. She met my eyes and smiled. "She's totally in love with you, Mark," she whispered.

"I know. The level of trust she has in me to do all that..."

"Did her confession of wanting a baby surprise you?"

"Yes, because I know you want at least one, but I wasn't sure..."

"Don't worry, you can both still do this even after you've had children. We'll make sure you have a couple of hours to play."

Smiling at her, I glanced at Deborah, caressing her cheek as she shuffled closer to me in her sleep. I loved her dearly, and this new facet to our relationship had only brought us closer. I knew I'd never do such things with anyone else in the house. Simone talked about it, but after Deborah had invited her a couple of times to see our play sessions, she admitted that perhaps she didn't mind a few things, but certainly couldn't tolerate what Deborah put herself through for her own sheer pleasure.

"She'll stay with me tonight," I said softly, "And we'll spend all night making love."

"And I know, at heart, she prefers that."

"I do," Deborah whispered, "But I love our play sessions."

"You feeling okay?"

"I'm very sore this morning, Mark, but you delivered on your promise, and it's just what I wanted. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Katie kissed her cheek and slid out of bed, leaving me to cuddle with her twin. Deborah met my eyes and smiled before I kissed her. Despite being sore, she still wanted me inside her, ever so gently sliding my cock into her already wet pussy. She admitted to enjoying some very naughty dreams, which explained why, and I was ever so gentle with her as she lifted her legs to wrap around me. She winced as she was no doubt feeling tender in more than one place.

"Worth it," she muttered, "Totally worth it."

All she wanted from me that morning was an orgasm of my own. Giving me a few minutes to recover, we showered together, taking time to make sure she was nice and clean, before we dressed and joined everyone else for breakfast. I noticed Mum glancing at her neck, as the marks were quite visible, Deborah immediately assuring her that we knew what we were doing, and that, most importantly, she trusted me.

Heidi returned home by lunchtime and immediately inundated Deborah with questions about the night before. When I suggested that she'd stay with me that night too, Heidi's eyes lit up, asking Deborah if she'd like a threesome. Deborah glanced at her twin, raised her eyebrows, and asked, "Foursome?"

Let's just say, we had a great night. I came three times, leaving a load inside Deborah, Katie and Heidi, while Heidi watched on with interest as Katie and I plugged up her twin sister, Katie with a strap-on, buried in her pussy, while had the delight of fucking her arse again. I was nowhere near as rough with her as the night before. Despite it being a threesome or foursome, it was surprisingly loving and tender.

What did surprise me, at the end of the night, was Heidi taking Katie by the hand, leaving me with Deborah. That was highly unusual. Sunday night was, at least nine times out of ten, Heidi's guaranteed night with me. It made us feel better heading into another long week of work or study. Heidi kissed my cheek before leaving. "You've enjoyed a fun weekend. Sleeping together tonight is the perfect end," she whispered before leaning across to kiss Deborah on the cheek, "See you both in the morning."

"Thank you, Heidi," Deborah whispered back.

"You're welcome."

My relationship with Deborah definitely felt different after that weekend together. I think the rest of the family noticed as well. She certainly doted on me a lot more. I wouldn't say she became my servant, but I did notice the little things. She'd get me a drink if my glass or bottle was empty. She'd always be asking if I was thirsty, hungry or needed company. She'd sit back between my legs on the floor if I was sitting on the couch watching something.

It wasn't just that though. I knew she loved me, but I did wonder if it was as deeply as Heidi, Mum, Amy, Katie and Kelly. Simone loved me, but we both knew it was a little different. Same with my aunties, they loved me as I loved them, and we had fun, but the deep feelings of being in love with someone was absent. With Deborah, we had great fun together, whether we were 'playing' or not, but now I did wonder if she'd fallen in love with me like some others. I let it go for a month, at least. Mum and her twin sister noticed her difference in behaviour. She was now deferential in and out of the bedroom.