All Comments on 'A Family Affair Pt. 01'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
terborg69terborg69over 2 years ago

Great story really hope thete is another instalment

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

WOW...... first where can I get the tube of cream? Second I was hard the whole time, thank you great story!! Now I HAVE to check out the rest of your work very well done πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Well paced and highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overly cliched title aside, rather hot.

.

However, there's the part of "...but she ruined him anyway, made up some story about him being into animals and more and he was forced to leave town."

.

Sure, it explains why he left and how he met Helena, but raises more questions/issues.

.

Even if he's now married to Helena, that does nothing to negate Gina's story. The reasons he was "forced" to leave still apply. People will still think he's into bestiality, and if they try to contradict Gina's story it sound like she won't have any problems telling everyone about the incest.

.

How much does the rest of the family know? The only attitude from the grandparents is being happy that Adam is back. Do they believe Gina's stories about bestiality or do they know their children were fucking? We're they joining them and this was all just a setup for getting everyone in the family together?

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the questions Anon, I had already planned to answer most, if not all of these in part 2 (already in progress). Thank you for reading!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

nasty and hot; perfect

photokenphotokenover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward pt2

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Wow, very nice story, kept me interested & hard!!

Family sharing sex...what a way to live...nobody gets hurt, and they enjoy each other's company...

Me, too...I want some of that cream...

Five**5**Stars...YYYIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!πŸ₯°πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸ’―

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars, nice family combo, seems that everybody got what and who they wanted. Don't know how you're going to top this in chapter two, but I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...