A Family Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh...what do you mean, go next?"

"Well, you can pick who you want in each hole, has Marcus had your ass yet?"

"N...no but, you mean you want us to have sex with you too?"

"If it's too much you can just watch but we're going to tell you something then you can decide if you want to join or just keep it between you and Marcus. By his boner I'm sure he wants a decision soon though."

"Sorry, this is the hottest thing I've seen in my life," I replied.

Clara sat on the chair with me while we watched and listened to what Mom told us.

"Adam and I have been fucking since we were old enough to know what sex was. When I met your Dad I told him and thankfully he found it to be hot. I expected to have to give up Adam but your Dad told me as long as I never turned him down for sex I was welcome to keep making love to my brother. Eventually we'd all play together but that's a different story. When Adam met Gina, I begged him not to tell her, she was far too straight laced and I knew she'd flip out and unfortunately I was right. It took so much effort from your Dad and I to make her not tell the details but she ruined him anyway, made up some story about him being into animals and more and he was forced to leave town. He got so lucky finding Helena, they met on a kink sex site that a girl he was fucking led him to and like your Dad, found it hot that he fucks his sister. We all believe sex is sex, as long as everyone wants it, it doesn't matter who they are, it's all about fun and lots of yummy orgasms," she explained.

The whole time I never took my eyes off the ravaging Helena was getting. When Dad and Adam finally came, they pulled out of her slowly and helped her sit up. She was sexy as hell, I hoped I'd get to fuck her but I had to talk to Clara first.

"This is a lot, Mom. Can Clara and I talk alone for a few minutes?" I said.

"Of course," she replied.

Clara and I went back to her room.

"Well, holy fucking fuck dude!" said Clara with a grin.

"What are you thinking?" I replied.

"We didn't really talk about this, you were so easy to seduce but you wanted me and didn't know it right?"

"Well that's easy to admit, yes."

"I don't own you my love, I personally wouldn't mind a cock sandwich, I've never done it before. Mom is right, nobody gets hurt, fuck who you want and enjoy it. You want Helena don't you, she's smoking hot under those baggy clothes she wears. I wouldn't mind a taste of her myself."

"You're bi too?"

"Uh, yea, I told you the boys suck at eating pussy so I had to try the girls to get my fix. I'm all yours any time you want me but if you want to fuck Helena and Mom I won't get jealous. Mostly because I want Dad's cock and Adam's looks nice too."

"Three days ago this shit was just stuff I'd read in erotic stories online, now I'm totally ready to fuck my own Mom after I'd just cum in my sister. I'm not dreaming right?"

Clara kissed me then bit my lip.

"Oww, nope, not dreaming." I laughed.

"Come, before that cream wears off Dad."

Clara led me by the hand back to our parents bedroom. Mom was already on her knees sucking Adam's cock and Dad stood behind Helena as he watched, playing with her breasts as he kissed her neck. They all stopped and looked at us.

"So um, can I start with Dad and Adam getting what Helena just had? Marcus is pretty keen to have 2 women at the same time too," said Clara.

"Maybe after a rest, I've already had both of these men twice. Tomorrow after breakfast I promise we will all have fun," said Helena.

I wondered what was going on but they explained later, they wanted us to have our parents for the first time alone. I watched Helena's ass as she and Adam left the room.

"Don't worry Son, you'll enjoy her tomorrow," said Dad, laughing.

"Are you sure you both want this? Last chance to back out, we won't get in the way of you just having each other," said Mom.

"Marcus and I feel the same way you do, yes, this is fucking wild but I um, kinda have a sex addiction. I seduced Marcus but he wanted me so it was easy but I usually have 2 or 3 women to play with and at least 4 guys I can call. If I can get it at home from people who won't judge me I'm definitely game," said Clara.

"Well your Mother's eyes just lit up, she does enjoy a woman's touch," grinned Dad.

"If there's something you're not into, you just have to say, we are really open minded," said Mom.

Clara was obviously done with the talking, she got on her knees and took Dad's cock into her mouth. Life seemed to go in slow motion for a minute, I watched Mom's breasts sway as she walked to me, then she did the same, got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me. I was already semi hard so it didn't take long, Mom's tongue was incredible, when I groaned in pleasure she stopped and led me over to their king sized bed and had me lay on my back.

Clara was already there on her back too, we looked at each other and grinned. As Mom straddled me and took my cock inside her, Dad got between Clara's legs and slowly pushed his cock into her. I was still amazed at what was happening, Mom's pussy felt amazing and by Clara's groans she was enjoying Dad's cock too. I reached up to play with Mom's breasts as she rode me, they were bigger than Clara's but her nipples were just as sensitive and I enjoyed feeling them harden between my fingers. Mom moaned in pleasure as she rode me, I knew I'd last a while having already given Clara a load but Mom knew just how to grind her hips to make it feel fantastic for me. Clara and Dad climaxed before we did, I felt Mom cumming then she did something with her thrusts and it set me off. I was stunned, I pushed up as I climaxed, spraying my seed into the one woman I never expected to be inside. I was breathless by the time I was spent, Mom collapsed on my chest, her breasts pressing into me and she kissed me softly on the lips.

"You have a very yummy cock," she said with a smile.

"Thank you, that was amazing," I replied.

"Can you teach me what you did to him, he usually lasts far too long when I ride him, wears me out," said Clara.

"Of course my love," replied Mom.

"Can I eat his cum out of your pussy?"

"Um, okay."

Dad and I could only watch as Clara and Mom took over the bed. Mom got on her back and Clara quickly got between her legs and started licking her pussy. Mom started to moan and both Dad and I's cocks were soon back to life. Dad handed me a little tube of cream.

"You might want this, son, tiny little drop, get it all over your cock. It'll tingle a little but takes the pain away from being hard for ages and keeps it up," he said.

We both coated our cocks, Clara's ass looked amazing sticking up as she ate Mom so I got behind her and fondled her ass, waiting for her reaction.

"If you're going to fuck me little brother, get it in me already, I'm wet enough," she said, pausing a second.

I didn't need to be asked twice, I pushed my cock into her and gave her slow, deep thrusts. The surrealness of it all had me on a hair trigger, there I was fucking my own sister again after having fucked my mom who was being eaten by my sister while my dad stroked and watched. After I exploded way too soon, Dad took my place and gazed at Mom as he fucked Clara pretty hard.

I knew it would take a lot to top that night with our parents but I didn't have to wait long to have my bar for hotness blown out of the water.....

12