A Family Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she caressed her belly with one hand, Chrissie took her son's cock in the other. He groaned but did not wake up as she ran her finger over his slit. Soon slick drops of his pre cum coated her finger.

She shivered as she took the precum covered finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. She could taste the virility of his potent teenage cum. Its aroma filled her nose. Its taste caused her head to spin.

I shouldn't, she thought! I shouldn't!

Even as she mentally admonished herself, she bent forward and took her son into her mouth. Her body quaked with arousal as she felt the thick tube slide into her mouth. Her pussy spasmed and squirted as her son's hard but pliant cock bumped into the entrance to her throat. She hiccupped. A trick she learned to open her throat and let a cock slide into her throat. But he was too big! She gagged and pulled back, saliva running out of her mouth and down her chin.

John struggled to wake up. He dreamed he was getting an incredible blowjob. His hand reached out and touched the head of the person sucking his cock. He opened his eyes, expecting to see Susie's red hair framing her coppery skin.

Instead he looked into his mother's grey lust filled eyes. He saw his mother's thin lips sliding up and down his glistening pole. He raised up on one elbow. For a moment mother and son held each other's eyes.

"Mom, that feels amazing...just like I knew it would!"

Chrissie slowly pulled her head back. She licked the head and smiled up at her son as she slowly stroked his tool.

"So now you are going to tell me you knew I was going to come suck you," Chrissie said as she took him back in her mouth. The feeling of his cock in her mouth was amazing. She could feel her pussy bubbling juices.

John sat up. He took his mother's head in both his hands. He began to fuck his mother's mouth slowly, powerfully. "No, mom! I didn't know. But I hoped you would.

Chrissie managed to get on all fours while her son pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Waves of lustful feelings washed over her body. She had to have him in her! She grasped his hands and pulled them from her head.

"We don't have a lot of time. Your father might wake up any minute and miss me."

John's eyes flicked up, staring at the ceiling. For a moment, he forgot the risk involved in what they were doing.

9

Chrissie walked forward on her hands and knees until she straddled her son. "There are only a few ways we can have sex with me this far into my pregnancy. I want to try one I read about." And never could get your father to try!

Chrissie sat up on her knees. She placed her hand on her son's shoulders for balance. She smiled as his hands shot out and grasped her waist. With his help, she managed to get her legs spread around his body while sitting in his lap. Between them her son's cock bobbed.

"Now lift me up and put it in. This way there won't be any pressure on my belly or the baby."

John pushed his cock down while his mother pulled up, using his shoulders for support. He positioned the head of his cock at his mom's entrance. They both groaned loudly as she slid down his tumescent pole.

"Oh fuck! Mom that feels incredible!"

"Tell me about it," Chrissie moaned. She lay her head on her son's shoulder. Between them her belly pressed against his.

John's slipped his hands palm up under his mother's behind. He helped her raise up as he slowly thrust into her pregnant pussy.

"Mom, your...!" He struggled to find a word.

"My pussy...," Chrissie volunteered, "your mother's pussy. Say it!"

Chrissie was caught up in the sheer illicitness of what they were doing. She was more than 8 months pregnant. Her son's large dick was filling her hole. Her husband was upstairs sleeping. It was so nasty! Right out of an incest story! Only it was happening. She was fucking her son!

"Your pussy, mom! Your pussy feels so...different! It seems to be...stronger, your contractions more intense."

The sloshing sounds filled the air as mother and son fucked. Chrissie felt the baby move. You like that, little one? You like feeling your brother's cock.

Chrissie wrapped her arms around John's neck. She really could not move up and down too much so she slid back and forth. The baby kicked as her pussy contracted and she began cumming.

"Oh Fuck, baby! Momma is cumming!"

"I can feel it, mom! I can feel your pussy gripping my cock. Oh Fuck! Oh fuck! So good!"

Mother and son undulate as they came together. Chrissie could feel his sperm squirting deep in her, splashing against her cervix.

"Fill, momma up, baby! Fill her up! Feed your little sister!"

Chrissie and John embraced tightly. They were sharing a special moment. The three of them, mother, son and unborn daughter were sharing bodily fluids.

They sat for a moment, Chrissie's head on her son's shoulders. His arms wrapped around her waist. Between them her belly pressed against his. John kissed his mother's shoulder.

"Sooo," he said devilishly, "how many other positions can a pregnant woman do?"

Chrissie leaned back and laughed. "There are a few more." She paused for a moment. Her expression grew more serious. "So you don't feel strange for fucking your mother?"

"Mom, I have done it dozens of time in my mind. The only thing different is I never thought it would feel this good!"

Chrissie looked deep into her son's eyes. She saw love. "Okay! If you'll help me up, I'll show you another position for pregnant sex."

With difficulty, Chrissie, with her son's help managed to stand by the side of the bed. Just as she was about to explain about a different position for pregnant sex, her water broke.

"Mom! What happened? Are you okay?"

Bemused, she looked at the large wet spot on the floor. "My water just broke! Your little sister is ready to come into the world!"

John bounded to his feet. He grasped his mother's shoulders. "I'll go get dad!"

"NOO!" Chrissie screamed. "You have to at least get me upstairs to the kitchen. Otherwise we are going to have a long difficult talk with your father about why I was here when my water broke.

Chapter 9

"So what did the doctor say?"

Chrissie cradled her two month old baby in her arms. Her large milk filled tit was exposed while the baby nursed.

"Put your eyeballs back in their sockets, John!" Both women looked at the goggle eyed 18 year old watching his mother breast feed.

"The baby is just fine! Doctor says he and I are healthy." Toni was 8 weeks along in her pregnancy

"So it's not going to have three eyes or two heads or something?"

"WHAT!?"

"Sit down, John! Your mother is joking."

"Has Al accepted you being pregnant?"

"Kinda sorta! He refers to it as the night we fucked up and I got pregnant. Not we made a baby But that's Al!"

"He doesn't suspect that..." Chrissie tilted her head toward her son.

"That John is the father? No! But the DNA tests confirmed it."

"Mom! Auntie Toni! You two talk about me like I'm not here!"

Toni leaned over and kissed her nephew on the lips. "I'm sorry, baby! Your mother and I get so few chances to talk now. What with the baby and all. "

John reached over and caressed his aunt's belly. The three of them shared the secret of what happened the night Toni go pregnant. They made John swear to tell no one.

Chrissie watched as her sister leaned back in the chair so John had better access to her belly. She could see the fullness in Toni's belly and face that signaled her pregnancy. John pushed Toni's t-shirt up and leaned over and kissed her belly.

"You getting enough baby batter to feed that child?"

"Al still fucking me like a cow shitting in the road...a plop here and a plop there. But my nephew here has been keeping me well fucked and the baby well fed."

John felt the heat rise in his face. It felt strange to be sitting at the kitchen table watching his mother breast feed while discussing his aunt carrying his baby. He recalled feeling overwhelmed when Aunt Toni told him. He thought he was going to pass out.

Chrissie smiled at her son watching her breast feed his sister. "You want a taste?"

"Christina! What the hell are you saying?"

"I'm saying if my son wants to use my other tit, he's welcome."

Toni looked from the father of her child to her sister. They seemed awful comfortable around each other.

"You sure you two ain't fucking?"

Mother and son stared at each other and smiled. "Ya'll ARE fucking! What the fuck?"

"Toni, it just happened twice! Once the night before the baby was born and another time when he was watching me pump milk for the baby."

"Gurl, aside from the fact that you cheating on your husband, you just had your six week check up. You wasn't supposed to have sex until then."

"Bitch, I KNOW we ain't going to have a discussion about cheating! Not since it was MY son who knocked you up."

"Okay! Okay! I was just saying! I was not being judgmental."

John was embarrassed. His mother and aunt were calmly discussing having sex with him. It felt weird.

However, a lot changed since that first night. He and Susan continued their relationship. Like most teenagers they assumed it would last forever. Since that first night, he and his aunt had sex as often as they could. He even watched Toni and Susan make love again. It was the hottest thing her ever saw.

As his mother and aunt chatted, he recalled the one other time he fucked his mother.

Chapter 10

He came upstairs for a soda and his mother was standing at the sink pumping breast milk into sterile bags for the baby. She and his father were going out to dinner. He and Susan were babysitting. He stood for a moment watching her. "If you want to watch, come closer."

"I...I...just...uh.."

"Come on! You gona be a daddy yourself. You may as well learn what's involved."

John walked slowly over. He watched as the electric pump fill the sterile bag. "Does it hurt?"

"No! It's feels a lot like the baby suckling."

Entranced, he watched as Chrissie transferred the pump to the other breast. "I should've got that two breast pump. It's faster. I told your aunt she should."

"Does it taste like regular milk?"

"Not really! It's thin, kind of watery. Your father says it taste like whatever I have been eating."

"Dad sucks...! I mean he...! Never mind!"

"Yes, your father likes to suck my milk. I'm expressing more than the baby really needs because he sucks so much."

Chrissie smiled devilishly at her son. Since they fucked when she was damn near nine months pregnant, they relationship changed. They were still a loving mother and son. However, that first mind blowing fuck enhanced the emotional part of their relationship. "Want to taste it?"

"Could I?" Despite the fact that he was in intense sexual relationships with his aunt and his girlfriend, Susan, he was still a relatively inexperienced boy.

"Come around to the other side." Chrissie undid the last buttons on her robe. Self consciously, she glanced down at her body. She still carried the baby weight. Most of the weight was in her belly and hips. When she saw her naked body in her dressing mirror, she reminded herself of a big brown teddy bear...with huge milk filled tits! She thought she looked horrible!

The fact that the workings of her body fascinated her son was affirming. It said she still had appeal to men, even if it was her son. She took a long sibilant breath as he took her engorged nipple in his mouth. He was tentative at first. Then as her breast flooded his mouth with milk, he suckled eagerly. She brought her hand up and caressed his head.

It felt different somehow. When the baby suckled, she felt a warmth, a tenderness. She saw breastfeeding as an extension of the birth cycle. Her body was still providing nourishment. However, when her husband, and now her son, suckled, she felt it in her pussy.

She felt her pussy flood as John's hand caressed her breast. She was aware but uncaring when she felt his other hand slip under her silk robe and touch her bare ass. She knew she should make him stop. She was becoming aroused. If it continued, she knew what would happen.

"Baby, we should stop! Your father is right upstairs."

John swallowed his mouthful of breast milk. His index finger found his mother's crevice. He ran it up and down her swollen lips.

"He is in the shower. We have until the shower stops."

John stepped behind his mother. He pushed her in her back, bending her over the kitchen sink.

Is this what it's going to be like, she thought? Will I be servicing two men from now on?

"Baby, don't! It's too dangerous!" She knew her plea was weak and unconvincing as she bent over the sink. She groaned as she felt her son's enormous cock slide effortlessly into her hole.

As he began the slow measured strokes they both had come to love, she turned her head and stared at the steps. At any minute Dre could come down the steps. The fear of being caught, of being seen intensified the spasmings in her pussy. She was becoming an exhibitionist. Secretly she wanted to be seen being a slut for her son.

As John thrust powerfully into her, she felt him swell and begin filling her with his seed, she knew had not started birth control yet. What if she got pregnant? She smiled as she thrust back against her son's cock, reveling in the squishy feeling in her hole. What if, she thought.

THE END