All Comments on 'A Family Fucking Fortieth Birthday'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Thanks. I loved it. That was a very hot story.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, so depraved and debauched. What would r not give to join in with this incestuous fuck fest. I absolutely adore cunt in every way and never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Just like you, you beautiful sex crazed fuckstress. I would just love to suck you to orgasm and then plunge my cock into you straight away, fucking you to another mind bending orgasm till we both pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure we generate, ready to start over as soon as we recover. Sex crazed fucker Lanc’s, UK.

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

A very hot little romp. 😈😈😈 Thank you

High school sweet hearts? With an 8 year difference in age? 😆

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioabout 2 years ago

Hot story! Best PSA I have ever read. Thank you sharing this story with us. Congratulations on 40 stories!

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sitting here laughing. Literally.

I knew there was a logic problem in there, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I just knew something felt wrong.

And then I see there are new comments and I read the one from sucksexful and BAM!

I guess I was too focused on making sure the age their daughters seemed plausible.

I'd love to blame the error on the fact that the story is old. But I still suck at math.

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Congrats on 40 stories published! What better way to celebrate 40th story than with "Family Fucking Fortieth Birthday" Big fan of your amazing literary talents writing the most well conceived well written Hot Erotic stories! Looking forward to the next 40!!!!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
Excellent!

I'm looking forward to the Filthy 50th birthday! Pee Play anyone? lol...

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Since you felt compelled to shove a bunch of wgfs crap, including a list of characters, in our faces, I felt compelled to stop reading and go right to the end and that 1 star button.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Damn it girl you are one naughty lass. For some reason the 40th seems like a milestone, mine was the end of one chapter and a new one beginning. Unlike Emily I didn't even get a fuck out of it! But I can always count on your tales to bring some joy and a happy ending ;)

Cheers, Andy

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

I love your mind. It allows you to write these crazy (good crazy) stories. Thanks.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 2 years ago

Easy five stars. That was lots of fun! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg my my live in fuck buddy’s and I have been reading this story again for the nth time, then sucking and fucking each other into oblivion, before starting over when their besties arrive with their teen age daughters for a three or four day outrageous sex fest. Plus I have prepped my new kinky pleasure, cunt flavour ice cream, flavoured with fresh cunt juice, and another flavoured with fresh cock cream. The girls love it as do I. Perverted cunt crazed fucker UK.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

A little fantasy incest to start the day.

Good job

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

Side-splittingly wicked. A classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just can not stop reading this with my two live in fuck buddies, we then indulge in a sex crazed orgy of sucking and fucking. Me eating one cunt while fucking the other, the swapping till all three of us pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure we generate. Oh fuck I am hard again. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story - Deserved and was awarded a 5.

You certainly have a gift - a twisted and adventurous one - but a gift non the less

Thank you for sharing ....... T

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 1 year ago

Sure sounds like a true story....come on....admit it....😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally twisted but fantastic fun was had by all.

KatMondieuKatMondieuover 1 year ago

I am just over the top with this one! I can't even imagine having sex with an adult daughter... or for that matter any woman... or so I thought when I read this... but now... I find myself in Erin's body, sucking my mom's partner's (Jake) cum right out of her! I can't believe that has me so turned on. My hubby isn't really into oral sex, giving or receiving, so I'm starved for the taste of cum as well as the image of getting *my* cunt slurped empty!

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

Holy fucking hell! Blew so much cum reading this. Nothing like a loving family to keep your pipes drained.

KatMondieuKatMondieuabout 1 year ago

damn, I just re-read this and am quite "damp" thinking about all that cum and even more to the point, having it licked and sucked out of me! My mom's birthday is coming up and I'm hoping they are here visiting by that time... if they are, I'm pretty sure Jake will fully satisfy my mom and while I doubt I will be bold enough to get involved in that, I'll be fantasizing about it... maybe slip my cell phone recording audio into their bedroom so I can get a hint of what they get up to when they (think they) are alone!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

I liked the future Son-in-law prepared his MIL before his cumming. I hoped he would return to her clit to have her cum on his face. Maybe in another story she will facesit him to ensure he knows how to please her.

Very_Useful_27Very_Useful_274 months ago

Excellent! Very, very enjoyable. As you said in your intro, you really got into the action quickly ...but your description of each experience were so good they gave me a lot of pleasure. The story did not seemed rushed at all. Thank you, IsabellaEmily!

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlT4 months ago

my god this was hot!

Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

What a crazy, far-fetched, fucked up story - I loved it!!! 😊

Totally over the top and unrealistic (in the world I inhabit) but such a hot and sexy story for a family to casually interact with any sexual act they can think of, and get pleasure and a whole load of orgasms from it!!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Awesome sexy story and really hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...