A Family Fucking Fortieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept grinding against me with his cock buried deep in my cunt, and I realized that he'd be done before my own orgasm could start.

But the thought of being denied an orgasm by the man I loved the most was a thrill. I knew that he wouldn't leave me frustrated. He'd either fuck me again or use his mouth.

Or have someone else come in to take over.

He grabbed my hips and turned me over on the bed, and then pushed me up against the headboard.

I sat on the bed like that, with my legs splayed out in front of me and my wet cunt hungry with need. As I looked at my husband, I realized why I hadn't felt any hot spurts of cum to go along with his intense throbbing.

He was wearing a condom.

I pointed to his cock and looked up at him.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked him. "You know I love your cum up in me."

"I know you love my cum." He said. "In you. On you. Any way you can get it. So I had the girls help me while you were out this afternoon."

He held the condom carefully between his thumb and index finger and pulled it off of his slimy cock.

"They spent the afternoon edging and sucking me. They built up a load of cum for you." He said. "My balls actually ached by the time you got home, and during dinner they kept reaching over under the table and keeping me hard."

He held the condom up and in the flickering candlelight I could see that the reservoir tip was completely full.

I moaned at the sight.

"And when Jeff came up here to fuck you, they started again." He said. "I've never cum so hard in my whole life. And it's all yours for the next part of your birthday gift."

He moved off the bed and I saw Julie standing behind him, holding a long vibrator and smiling.

"Happy Birthday Mom." She said with a grin, climbing onto the bed.

"Happy Birthday Emily." Said Robert, leaning over to kiss my mouth gently.

He had rolled the condom up and held it up in front of my face, and I suddenly understood what he wanted me to do.

I opened my mouth and he pushed it inside.

"Suck it and savor my cum Sweetheart." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

He turned and left the room, and I felt the tip of the vibrator against my clit.

"Do you need to cum Mom?" whispered Julie. "Because I fucking need to. Real bad."

"Yes." I said, with the condom in my mouth.

I could taste myself on it, and the tang of my husband's cock, but the reservoir tip was still filled. I'd have to work at it with my tongue to get to the good part.

Julie slid close to me, and positioned the vibrator so that one end was against my opening and one was against her own.

She arched forward and I watched one end sink into her, and when it was all the way in she pushed forward again, and the end against my opening pushed into me.

"Fuck yeah." She said with a grin, reaching down the pushing the button in the center of it.

A powerful rumbling started inside my cunt, and I stiffened at the sudden sensation, biting against the rubbery condom in my mouth.

Julie spit on her fingers and reached over and started to rub my nipple, and I moaned.

"Holy shit Julie." I whimpered with a mouthful of condom. "That's so fucking good."

"Isn't it?" she whispered with her eyes closed. "Erin got me this for Christmas. We love it."

We were both rocking against the vibrator, keeping it as far inside each of us as we could, squirming with pleasure and panting with need.

Her fingers went down to my clit, and I squealed.

"I'm gonna cum Julie." I said. "Your dad got me so close that I can't wait."

She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"Do it Mom! Do it!" she urged. "Jeff and Erin have me ready to pop too. Let's cum together!"

"I'd like that.....baby......fuck......" I panted, my body tightening as my orgasm approached.

"I'm so close." She panted. "Watch me cum Mom, and I'll watch you."

"I will Julie." I said, my cunt starting to pulse along with the toy. "I want to see you cum."

She reached down and pushed the button again and the toy shot into overdrive.

We both lifted off of the bed, pushing up with our hands and staring wide eyed at one another, moaning together as we each felt the same sensations.

"Mommy I'm gonna......." She whimpered.

"Me too!" I gasped around the salty condom.

"It's.....it's.......NOWFUCK!" Julie screamed.

"CUMMING!" I wailed.

I bit down on the condom and suddenly the musky flavor of semen burst into my mouth.

I groaned loudly and lurched forward against Julie. I pushed the condom with my tongue and held it between my teeth, pushing it against Julie's lips so she could taste her father's cum.

let the condom fall from my mouth before pushing my tongue against hers and sharing her fathers cum with her.

She screamed into my mouth as my clit jumped against the buzzing vibe, and my orgasm started again, roaring through me like a tidal wave.

I hunched and screamed, and let the condom fall from my mouth as I kissed Julie, her tongue slippery with salty sperm.

She collapsed onto the bed and pulled me with her, and I stared down at her with white strings of cum stretching from my mouth to hers.

I lowered myself to her and we kissed again, she wrapped herself around me as the toy slipped from both of our tender holes and fell to the bed.

I lay on top of her for a moment before rolling to my side, and she groped for the toy and it went silent.

She kissed me, slowly and with deep passion, licking the semen from my lips and chin, and I closed my eyes and melted against her.

We held each other for long minutes, kissing and licking each other's faces and chests.

Finally, she sat up.

"Happy Birthday Mom." She said again. "Was it a good one?"

"I loved it." I giggled. "All of it. And all of you."

"Good." She said softly. "Take all the time you need, but we'd love for you to come downstairs for some champagne. If you're up to it."

"I'm pretty wore out." I said. "But I think I can manage."

"Good." She said softly. "Because we put the mattresses from our rooms down in the basement. We thought maybe we'd all sleep in one big pile tonight."

I grinned.

"Maybe I should have a birthday again next weekend." I said.

She bent down and feathered a kiss on my nipple, ending by licking it before sitting back up.

"Why worry about next weekend," said Julie, "when this one is just getting started?"

~~

Thanks for indulging this short story.

Please humor a quick PSA:

Don't ever put a condom in your mouth during sex.

It's a severe choking hazard.

Best case scenario you'll be embarrassed in front of some EMT's or an ER staff, and worst-case scenario your obituary might shame your family.

IsabellaEmily

12