A Family Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

While they waited for their food, they chatted quietly. They ate slowly, almost as if they wanted to build up the anticipation before returning to the chalet. They ate ice cream for dessert, before finishing their meal with a coffee. As Mike finished his coffee, he sat back in his chair. Seconds later he felt Sammi's foot tracing a line up his leg, before nestling against his cock. She pressed her foot against him, caressing her brother's growing hardness gently.

"I think we should go," Mike told her, barely able to speak.

She smiled innocently and stood up, all too aware of the bulge in his shorts.

"Soon," she told, taking his hand and leading him towards the dance floor that was tucked away in one corner.

A few couples were already dancing to the slow music as Sammi reached up and wrapped her arms around her brother's neck. Mike pulled her to him, his arms around her waist. They kissed gently as they moved, their bodies touching. They could both feel Sammi's nipples tightening as they rubbed against him, her breasts all but naked against his bare chest. She pressed herself closer still to her brother, feeling his already hard cock against her belly.

They moaned quietly as their tongues explored, sliding easily against each other, neither of them really aware of the others around them in the subdued light. Sammi stepped back a few inches from her brother, making Mike gasp as she tugged her sarong down just enough for her breasts to spring free. They danced again, their bodies pressed together, her nipples like hard pebbles against his chest, his cock like a rod against her pussy.

Sammi gave in first as they danced, as they teased each other.

"Take me home," she murmured huskily, "Now!"

Mike didn't care about his bulging shorts or Sammi about her bare, jiggling breasts as they stumbled out of the restaurant. It was only when they got outside that Sammi tugged her sarong up again as they hurried back towards the chalet. They were almost there when Sammi stopped, jerking Mike back as she held his hand. He looked at her quizzically, knowing that her desire for them to be alone matched his. But without saying a word, Sammi led him to a path that ran alongside some chalets, and into a clump of trees.

In the semi darkness, Sammi pushed Mike back against a tree and kissed him, her tongue plunging into his mouth as she reached down to squeeze his cock through his shorts. Breaking their kiss breathlessly, she dropped to her knees in front of her brother, looking up at him as she tugged the front of his shorts down and freed his cock. It swayed in front of her, his skin peeled back from the head, his balls taut and full of cum.

Mike groaned as Sammi pushed his cock up against his belly and then ran her tongue along the length of his shaft. And then she did it again, this time swirling her tongue around his cock head before licking slowly down his shaft and across his balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time. His groans got louder as Sammi carried on, pushing his cock to one side and then the other as she licked and kissed him, until his entire cock was slick and wet. Only then did she do what she really wanted to do, needed to do – and sucked her brother's cock deep into her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked Mike's cock, drawing as much of him as she could as deep as she could into her hungry mouth. Her eager, agile tongue lashed across his cock head as she sucked, one hand on his thick, hard shaft, the other cradling his balls.

Mike reached for his sister, his hands on her head, his fingers entwined in her thick, long hair as his hips rocked forward, as he began to fuck her willing mouth. Sammi kept her hand around Mike's cock as he began to fuck her harder, only her hand stopping him from driving his cock into her throat as he held her tight. She almost gagged as his cock pumped deeper, as his groans got louder, as his balls tightened in her hand.

She slipped a hand between his legs, fingering his ass as he fucked her mouth. As he let out a deep groan, she slipped a finger inside him. His cum erupted in her mouth, a thick jet hitting the back of her throat, and then another and another. As Mike relaxed slightly, Sammi let go of his shaft and pushed her head forward, letting his cock slip into her as deep as he could reach, so deep that her nose nestled against his springy mass of hair and his balls touched her chin.

Sammi's moans were muffled as Mike's cum slipped easily down her throat, but still she sucked as best she could, wanting everything. Only when she thought that she had all of his cum did she let Mike pull her to her feet. They kissed, his tongue reaching into her mouth as they shared the taste of his cum.

"That should slow you down a bit," Sammi laughed when at last they broke their long, lingering kiss.

As soon as they got back to the chalet, Mike led his sister to her bedroom. Sammi watched as Mike stripped off, his cock hanging loose as he stepped towards her, naked. For a moment they just looked at each other, before kissing again as Mike eased his sister back onto the bed. He knelt at the end of the bed as she laid back, her eyes closed, her sarong tight around her breasts as she stretched her arms out above her head, as she showed her sexy, young body to her brother.

Mike leant over her, his cock swinging free, and kissed the tops of her breasts where they bulged from her sarong. Sitting back on his heels, he slid his hands along Sammi's slender, tanned legs, reaching inside her sarong for the sides of her thong. She lifted her ass as he began to slide the flimsy lingerie down her legs, leaving her naked apart from the almost see through sarong that clung to every soft curve, every contour, of her exquisite body.

After dropping her thong on the floor, he rang his hands along her legs again, one at a time, from the top of her thighs down to her ankles. As he eased her sandals off and kissed her feet, he glanced down and caught a glimpse of her wet, pouting pussy between her soft, damp thighs. His cock jerked at the sight, but Mike wanted nothing more than to take his time.

Leaning over his sister again, his cock dragging against her thigh, leaving a trail of pre cum, Mike kissed her softly on her mouth. Sammi moaned softly, her eyes still closed as he kissed his way along her jaw line before sucking gently on her earlobe. He kissed her neck, sucking on her soft, sensitive skin before moving along her collar bone. When he reached her shoulder, he started again, this time from her other shoulder, moving slowly towards her neck, and then down, down towards her breasts.

Mike kissed the top of his sister's breasts again. Sitting back, he tugged at the knot that nestled in her deep, tanned cleavage, the knot that held the two ends of her sarong together. Her breasts sprung forward as the thin material wrapped around her body loosened.

He stared down at his sister as he flicked the edge of her sarong to one side, leaving her covered by only a single layer of the gauze like material. It clung to her, showing him to her in a way that made her more than naked. Mike saw his sister reach for the end of the bed, her grip tightening as he reached for the edge of the sarong, as he gently peeled it away from her breasts.

Mike sighed as her breasts were uncovered, his body reacting as if it was the first time he'd seen them. He leant over and kissed each nipple gently, feeling the taut, rubbery flesh tightening even more against his lips. Sammi moaned as he drew each nipple into his mouth, sucking and kissing. She sighed as he licked and nibbled his way between her breasts, around her breasts, covering them both in a shower of kisses.

Sammi wriggled beneath her brother's touch, her whole body on fire, crying out to him, wanting, needing, more. A part of her wanted nothing more than for him to plunge his cock into her, to fuck her wildly, but the other part wanted nothing more than for him to carry on teasing and toying with her, pleasuring her. As she wriggled, she drew her knees up, her sarong gliding up her thighs.

Mike straightened his arms, his hands next to Sammi's shoulders, and stared down at her naked breasts. His eyes dropped lower, to where her pussy was now barely hidden as her sarong had ridden up. Moving lower, he kissed his way past her flat belly and flicked his tongue across her gauze covered clit. She cried out as the soft material moved against her hard, sensitive nub of flesh. He caught the edge of the sarong between his teeth, easing it higher until her pussy lay exposed to him.

For a few long seconds, Mike just stared at his sister's pussy, at the excited moisture leaking from her, at her lips swollen with desire. With a moan of anticipation, she lifted her hips, offering her pussy to him. He dipped his head and planted a soft kiss on the smudge of soft hair that sat above her pussy. He kissed her clit, and then her pussy, his tongue caressing her lips.

As Sammi lifted her hips again, offering her pussy up to him, Mike turned his head and kissed the inside of her thigh before easing off the end of the bed. Sammi's eyes flew open as she felt the bed move. She watched Mike move to her side, kneeling on the edge of the bed and leaning over. She closed her eyes again, almost purring as his hands ran over her breasts, as he tugged at her pebble like nipples, as he ran his hands over her belly and down onto her pussy, his finger running lightly between her lips.

As Mike reached for the edge of her sarong and pulled, Sammi let go of the end of the bed and let herself be rolled over as her brother drew the thin material away from her, until at last she lay on her belly, naked to his gaze.

Mike moved again, this time to kneel back between his sister's outstretched legs. He ran his hands along the backs of her legs, over her soft curves and up onto her firm ass. She sighed contently as he leant over her, his hands above her head again, his cock dragging across her hot flesh to rest in the deep cleft between her taut cheeks as he kissed the back of her neck.

She twisted her head and accepted his plunging tongue as they kissed for the first time in many minutes, their kiss getting wilder as their lust and desire crashed through their bodies. Mike was almost lying over Sammi, his cock pressed against her ass, but somehow he dragged himself away, wanting to continue what he'd started no matter how desperate he was to make his sister his once again.

As he kissed her neck again, and then moved down the line of his spine, Sammi's moans of frustration turned to sighs of pleasure. She wriggled her ass, arching her back to push back against him as he moved slowly down her spine, showering her with kisses, licking and nipping her tender skin. As he got lower and ran his tongue between her taut cheeks, Sammi cried out, reaching for the end of the bed again as she pushed her ass up to meet his mouth. She drew her knees under her, presenting her ass and pouting pussy to his eager mouth, to his agile tongue.

Sammi eased her knees further apart, her moans muffled by the pillow her face was buried in as Mike swept his tongue from her puckered rosebud, down across her pussy and onto her clit. He licked and kissed, and sucked and nibbled, his tongue sliding easily inside her wanton pussy before poking at her hot ass. Sammi rocked and wriggled, pushing back, wanting more.

Abruptly, Sammi rolled over, her legs splayed wide, her knees drawn up, her body totally exposed to him, her juices leaking from her pussy and running down to her tight ass.

"Please....." she hissed, reaching for him.

Even before she had finished speaking, her fingers were entwined in his hair as she held him tight, pushing her pussy up to meet his plunging tongue. Sammi cried out as his tongue was replaced by a finger sliding deep inside her, searching out that one spot that he knew would drive her crazy. As she wriggled against him, as his finger pleasured her, he sucked her clit, flicking his tongue across her rubbery flesh as she cried out, as her body was wracked with intense waves of pleasure, as her orgasm flooded every nerve in her body.

As Sammi cried out, even as her orgasm peaked, she still clung to her brother, pulling his mouth onto her clit and pussy, needed to prolong the beautiful agony he was taking her through. Gradually, she relaxed, her grip on Mike lessening as she sank back on the bed, as her eyes opened. Their eyes locked as Mike looked up at her, gazing between the twin peaks of her breasts at the deliciously naughty smile playing across her face as he lapped gently at her clit and pussy, bringing her back to him.

"Fuck me," she sighed, holding out her arms to him.

Mike knelt up, his cock rearing out in front of him. Sammi smiled that smile again, her eyes moving from his down to his cock and back again.

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured as he reached out for the end of the bed, his body stretched above her, his rock hard cock hanging heavily between them.

Sammi reached for him, guiding his cock towards her. Mike pressed his hips forward, sighing as Sammi wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight as his cock slipped deep inside her. They held still for several long seconds, locked together, their lips inches apart. As Sammi released her grip slightly, Mike dipped his head and kissed her, their tongues swirling together as he began to fuck her with slow, long strokes, reaching deep inside as their bodies moved as one.

As Mike fucked his sister harder, his eyes moved from her face to her swaying breasts. She saw where his gaze had moved, and reached for her breasts, cupping and caressing them as he watched on, pinching and pulling on her nipples. He dipped his head and sucked hard on her rubbery flesh, drawing first one nipple and then the other deep into his mouth, his hips not missing a beat as his cock plunged into her.

"Not yet," Sammi told him as she felt him tensing, "don't cum yet..."

Mike immediately slowed down, Sammi's legs tightening around him again, pulling him close, her breasts now caught between them. Slowly, they rolled over, until it was Sammi who was stretched out above her brother, Sammi who was reaching out for the end of the bed. She pressed her hips down, her pussy clenching around Mike's cock as her breasts swayed seductively in front of him. He reached for them as she arched her back, lowering her erect nipples towards his waiting mouth.

Mike fed on her hungrily, sucking and kissing as she rode his cock slowly, her pussy sliding up the length of his cock before moving down again until their bodies were locked together. Mike let her take control for as long as he could, but then his balls were on fire again, his cum ready to erupt.

"Soon," she told him quietly, before quickly sliding down the bed.

Mike's cock slipped out of his sister as she moved away from him. Grabbing his cock, she squeezed at the base, stopping him from cumming, making his cock relax. Sammi looked at him, then back at his semi erect cock. But before Mike could say a word, she engulfed him, taking his whole cock inside her mouth, her tongue swirling around him.

Sammi's moans were muffled by her brother's cock as he grew inside her mouth, but Mike's cries echoed freely around the room. His cock slipped from Sammi, thick and long and hard again. Sammi grinned at him before kneeling up and reaching for the end of the bed. She looked back over her shoulder and wriggled her ass at him.

"Fuck me," was what her look demanded.

As Mike quickly moved behind his sister, his cock waving in front of him, Sammi eased her knees further apart and arched her back so that her ass was pointing at her brother. He paused for a second, drinking in the sight of her pussy and ass, already drenched in her juices, waiting for him. He held her hips, both of them moaning as he drove his cock into her, filling her, her pussy stretching around his solid shaft.

He fucked her hard, her breasts swaying wildly, heavily, as he plunged into her. Their cries of pleasure echoed around the room, mixing with the heady smell of sex. Mike felt uncontrollable, his balls tight with cum, ready to explode. As he held Sammi's hips, his hands were stretched across her ass, exposing her tight, puckered rosebud winking at him. He reached across to press against her, his finger sliding inside her easily.

For a moment Sammi froze, but then jerked forward so that Mike's cock slipped from her. Before he could react, she pressed back against him, his cock slipping away from her pussy and between her cheeks. She peered over her shoulder again as his cock head rested against her puckered hole.

"Do it," she hissed, her eyes glazed over with lust.

With an animal like groan, Mike shifted his angle slightly and pressed down against her. For a moment nothing happened, but then he was inside her, his cock head inside her virgin ass, guided by the juices that had flowed so readily from her pussy. Sammi cried out at this new invasion of her body, at the pain that shot through her. But then her cries turned to soft groans, and then to moans of pleasure as Mike sank his cock deeper and deeper inside her, until his balls rested against her wet pussy.

Mike managed to control himself for just a few seconds, managed to fuck her slowly for a few long, deep strokes, but then his lust took over and he was pounding into her ass, taking them both to the edge again. Sammi slipped her hands down her body, rubbing her clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body just as Mike cried out, just as his cum flooded her body.

They clung together, Mike slumped on top of his sister, as their orgasms left them gasping for breath, as their pleasure washed through them. As their bodies calmed, Mike rolled onto his side, taking his sister with him, his cock still buried inside her. He reached around her, holding her, her hands on top of his as he held her breasts. They stayed like that for a long time, neither of them moving until at last Mike's cock slipped wearily from his sister's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, they helped each other get cleaned up, before slipping naked onto Sammi's bed to hold each other for one last time before their parents returned.

"I love you," Sammi told her brother softly, "but we ...."

Before she could say anything else, Mike placed a finger on her lips.

"I love you to," he whispered, hardly believing what had happened in the last day or so.

They wriggled down on the bed, lying facing each other. Sammi reached down and held her brother's cock as they kissed gently, as they kissed like the lovers they were.

Neither of them noticed the time as they talked quietly. Nor did they hear the door to the chalet opening, or their parents arriving home.

But they did hear the loud gasp of shock, or was it desire, as their mother stood in the bedroom doorway, their father behind her, drinking in the heady smell of sex, staring at her son and daughter, naked on the bed together, her daughter's red painted fingernails stark against her son's cock as she held him..............

To be continued.........

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers