A Family is What You Make It Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers

I was moaning and groaning as I shot at least 6-7 blasts of cum all over mom's hand and my stomach. When she could tell I was done she slowly let go of my cock and I finally opened my eyes. She was staring at her cum covered hand. She looked at me, licked a bit off one of her fingers before reaching for the tissues on my nightstand and wiped her hands and my stomach clean. She pulled my shorts back up and smiled at me.

"Feel better now?" she asked.

I nodded mutely.

"Good." she said, leaning over to kiss me on the forehead. "Now get some sleep and we'll talk more tomorrow when I get home from work."

She got up and walked to the door, paused, looked back over her shoulder at me still smiling, turned off the light and left closing the door quietly behind her. Unsurprisingly, I slept like a rock that night.

The next morning I woke up after mom had left for work, and with the events of the previous day (and night) still on my mind, I decided to go talk to Aunt Roxy. After taking a shower and getting a quick bite to eat I grabbed my bike and rode the two miles to her house, as I had many times before, and knocked on the door.

"Andrew, hi!" she said when she saw me, "Come on in!"

Aunt Roxy was a music producer and her house was decorated with several of the gold records she had helped produce, along with the celebrities she'd met through her connections in the music business. Mostly hard rock/heavy metal artists like Def Leppard, Lita Ford, Bon Jovi, and Ozzy Osbourne.

Unlike mom who was a short, perky, soft spoken blonde, Aunt Roxy was a tall, assertive, outspoken brunette.

"I wish I knew you were coming," she said, "Ugh, this place is a mess. Here, sit down, and give me a second."

She cleared some paperwork off of a chair and went to her computer. I looked at the pictures on the wall I had seen a hundred times before. Aunt Roxy with Slash, Aunt Roxy with Angus Young, Aunt Roxy with James Hetfield, Aunt Roxy with Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons. She finished up what she was doing and shut her computer down.

"So what's up kiddo?" she asked, turning to face me.

"Well for starters, I know you're not really my aunt." I said.

For once my very talkative aunt was at a loss for words, "So she finally told you, huh? We figured this day would come sooner or later. So what exactly did she tell you?"

"Everything," I said, "She told me how she's really my aunt, you're her best friend and my godmother, and she told me about my father."

Aunt Roxy scowled as soon as I mentioned my father. "That man does not deserve to be called your father. Hell, he's barely fit to be called a fucking man. I don't even call him your father, I call him your sperm donor, and as for his cunt of a wife, I call her the incubator."

Unlike mom, Aunt Roxy cursed a lot.

"That useless son-of-a-bitch, I swear, if I ever get my hands on that asshole..." she said, balling up her fists, "Sorry, but the thought of what he did just pisses me off. Trust me Andy, we wanted to tell you, but it was up to your mother to break the news to you. If it were up to me I would have told you a lot sooner."

"There's more," I said, "He actually called yesterday. That's why mom told me, I came home while she was in the middle of yelling at him."

"WHAT?!" Aunt Roxy said, anger flashing across her face. "Why the hell didn't she tell me about this? Do your grandparents know about this?"

"Unless mom told them, no, they don't."

Aunt Roxy stood up and paced back and forth for a second. "I need a drink. You want something to drink? I think I've got some Coke in the fridge."

"Sure."

Aunt Roxy headed into the kitchen, and as I watched her walk, the previous night came back into my head, and I couldn't help but watch my aunt's ass sway as she walked, and bent over to grab the drinks from the fridge. Seeing her perfect ass encased in the denim of her jeans made the blood rush to my cock. I quickly adjusted the way I was sitting, before Aunt Roxy came back with a couple of sodas.

"So you know that he just dropped you off with your mother and blew town?" she asked after taking a sip of her Coke, "No, 'Hey, I need some time, could you look after the baby for a while?'. Not even a more honest, 'We can't do this, would you be willing to take Andy in?'. Just a fuckin' lie of 'I'll be gone for a few hours', and then dipping for 18 years. Jesus fucking Christ, what does he want now after all this time? Besides a good kick in the fuckin' nuts. Does he not realize how much shit he's in?"

"Mom said he wanted to come to my graduation this weekend." I said, after taking a swig of my soda.

Aunt Roxy almost did a spit take. "The fuckin' balls on that man. Your grandparents would have a fuckin' fit. You know they disowned him, right?"

My eyes went wide. "Really?"

"Yeah, your grandmother said if she ever saw him again, she'd tell him to his face that he's no longer her son." Aunt Roxy said, "If he thinks he can just waltz back into your life like nothing's wrong, then he's in for a rude fuckin' awakening."

Just then Aunt Roxy's phone rang, as she twisted around to get it, I could see that under her tank top she wasn't wearing a bra because I could clearly see her left breast. Not just side boob either, I mean the whole thing, nipple and all. It was just for a few seconds as she spun back around to face me.

"Hang on a sec." she said, accepting the call. "Hey Harry, can I call you back? I'm dealing with some family business right now. Okay, yeah, bye."

She ended the call and again twisted around to put the phone back on her desk, giving me another tit flash.

"Sorry about that. You know, you're taking this a lot better than I thought. If I was in your shoes, I'd be fuckin' livid." she said, turning back to me.

"I honestly don't know how to feel," I said, taking another sip of my drink, "But I'll tell you the same thing I told mom. As far as I'm concerned she's my mother. She raised me, she's been there for me every day of my life, and I'll continue to call her my mother. Just like you'll always be my aunt. I can't think of either of you any differently. You might as well ask me to suddenly be left handed."

"You're a brave kid, Andy," Aunt Roxy said, "Smart too. You obviously didn't get that from your chickenshit father. You got that shit from me!"

She laughed and I couldn't help it, I laughed too.

"Seriously, though, if you want to keep calling me Aunt Roxy, I have no problem with that. And if your asshole sperm donor does show up, you leave him to me. I'll kick his ass so hard, he'll have my footprint on his ass for the rest of his life."

"Thanks Aunt Roxy," I said, "I just needed to talk to someone else about all this."

"Hey, no problem," she said, "I'll always be here for you and your mom, you know that. Next time, just call me first so I can clean this pigsty up."

We stood up and she gave me a hug, and I headed home feeling a little better. I kept myself occupied for the rest of the day by surfing the web, watching some of my favorite YouTubers, and playing a couple of video games. When mom came home from work that night, she was back to her usual bubbly self.

"Hey sweetie," she said, "How was your day?"

"Pretty good," I said, "I went to talk to Aunt Roxy today."

"Did you now?" mom asked, heading into her room, "What did she have to say?"

"That if my... how did she put it? Oh yeah, if my sperm donor came around, she'd kick his ass. She used some more colorful language though. She was not happy to hear that that he called you."

"Yeah, I figured as much," she said, through the bedroom door, "I honestly think she was angrier than I was that my brother and his wife just skipped town the way they did."

"She also told me grandma disowned him."

"She did," mom said, emerging from the bedroom in a t-shirt and shorts, "Your grandmother said from now on I'm her only child, and that's fine with me, because as far as I'm concerned I don't have a brother. My family consists of my parents, Roxy, and most importantly you."

"Have you told grandma and grandpa yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I called them when I was on my lunch break. Needless to say, much like Roxy, they were not happy. Your grandfather was threatening to tear him apart with his bare hands." she said. "All of them would come together to protect my precious baby."

"Mom..." I said, in that exasperated "you're embarrassing me" tone of voice.

"Oh come here and give your old mother a hug." she said.

"You're not old," I said, hugging her.

Mom was only 44, but looked at least ten years younger. Hell, mom took such good care of herself, some people thought she was in her late 20's. She held the hug for just a bit longer than usual before letting me go. She took my face in her hands, smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead. I was almost tempted to bring up last night, but in the end decided not to say anything unless she did first. Instead I just kissed her on her forehead and we went about the rest of the night as we normally did. It was only when we went to bed things changed.

"'Night mom," I said, heading to my room.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, tugging on my shirt.

"To bed?" I said, pointing to my room.

"Uh-uh," she said, pointing to her room, "My room."

I opened my mouth to say something, but mom held up her finger and again pointed. "My room. Now."

Another thing about my mother, there was no arguing with her (something she got from grandma), if she said something, she meant it. So I followed her into her room, and after last night, I could already feel my cock growing in my shorts.

"Take off your clothes and get in bed." I paused for a moment and looked at her. "Did I stutter?"

I hesitated for just a second before I peeled off my shirt, and then pushed my shorts and underwear down, kicking them off to the side. I slipped into the bed as mom's eyes fixed on my now hard cock. She stood at the foot of the bed.

"I saw you naked so it's only fair you get to see me." she said.

With that she peeled her shirt off, and for the first time I saw my mother's tits. They were only the second pair of tits I'd seen in person (not counting the tit flash I got from Aunt Roxy earlier), but not the second pair of tits I'd ever seen since I discovered the joys of internet porn. But they were the most perfect pair of tits I'd ever seen. They fit mom's petite trim frame perfectly, topped off by two hard pink nipples.

She then slipped off her shorts and panties to show off a perfectly bald pussy. Again, not the first shaved pussy I'd ever seen thanks to the internet, but the first one I'd seen in person. She crawled into bed with me, and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"You didn't think you were going to bed without letting me jerk you off again, did you?" she purred in my ear. "I was thinking we could make this a nightly thing from now on. Would you like that?"

"Yes..." I said, realizing my throat was dry, "But..."

"No buts," she said. "Just enjoy it."

She started stroking my cock again and used her other hand to tilt my face towards her, she leaned down and her lips met mine. I felt her tongue make its way into my mouth, I returned the kiss, sending my tongue to intercept hers. We broke the kiss and she smiled down at me.

"Mmm, my baby boy knows how to kiss," she said, "Something else you learned when you snuck off to fuck your girlfriend?"

"No, we were doing that before we started having sex." I said.

"Did you ever suck on her tits?" mom asked me, and my eyes flicked to her magnificent orbs. Mom's tits were bigger than Helen's by at least a full cup size, but there were some girls in school that had tits as big as my mother's as early as 16.

"No, I played with them, but I never sucked on them." I said, unable to tear my gaze away from her chest.

"Then suck on mine," she said, offering up one, "Just be gentle."

I took the hard pink nipple of my mother's soft fleshy orb into my mouth. I can't count the number of times I rested my head against her chest just above the curve of her breasts when she would comfort me. I never once thought that one day I'd have those same tits in my mouth. I teased her hard little nipple with my tongue and I must have been doing something right as mom moaned.

"That feels good but I need you to do one more thing for me," she said, gently disengaging me.

"Anything." I said, giving in. I still wasn't sure what came over my mother, but I knew I didn't want it to stop.

She took my hand and sucked two of my fingers into her mouth, getting them covered with a generous helping of saliva. She moved my hand down between her legs, and rubbed my moist fingers over her engorged clit.

"Finger fuck me while I stroke your cock." she cooed, "Stick your fingers inside my cunt... like that... oooh, good boy. Now just ease them in and out... oh god, yes, just like that Andy. Ooh, you're such a good boy."

I used my other hand to grab her tit and popped it back into my mouth. Mom was moaning as I fingered her pussy and sucked on her tit, and I moaned around the tit flesh I had stuffed in my mouth as she stroked my cock. As I pumped my fingers into my mother's smooth slit, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter making it easier for me to finger fuck her, and allowing me to pick up speed. In turn she started stroking my cock faster, using my pre-cum as lube as she started moaning louder and louder. She tilted my head up away from her tit and kissed me again.

"You're doing so good baby," she moaned, "I'm almost there. I want you to cum with me, you think you can do that? Can you cum with mommy?"

"I'll try," I said, "I'm so close."

"Look at me," she said, "Look right into my eyes, I want to see your face when you cum."

I locked my eyes with my mothers deep green eyes, and for the first time I realized how gorgeous she was. I always knew she was beautiful, you'd have to be blind not to realize that, but at that moment, I really appreciated how good looking she was, and not just because we were masturbating each other. Just like all the times she comforted me when I was little, the rest of the word faded away and nothing else existed except for the two of us.

"Andy, I'm cumming baby," she groaned, "Cum with me, cum with your mama!"

"Oh fuck, mom, I'm cuming."

We locked eyes and low groans escaped both our throats as we exploded together. I could feel my cock jerk in my mother's hand as I exploded, and I could feel her cunt contract as she drenched my pumping fingers with her pussy juice.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." she panted as she kept eye contact with me, as she soaked my fingers.

I was groaning as I pumped out the last of my cum onto her hand. Finally after we both came down from our sexual high, I pulled my fingers from her pussy, and she released my slowly softening dick.

"I'm not letting this go to waste this time." she said, holding up her cum covered hand, and continuing to lock eyes with me, started licking her fingers clean.

She didn't stop until she had licked every drop of my jizz off her fingers, then she looked down at the cum on my stomach and wiped it up with her fingers before popping them in her mouth and swallowing that as well.

"Now it's your turn." she said, grabbing my wrist.

She guided my fingers, still coated in her orgasmic fluids up to my mouth. Without thinking about it, I opened my mouth and let her stick my fingers in my mouth. I sucked her pussy juice off my fingers, and for the first time tasted a woman's pussy.

"Does mommy's pussy taste good?" she asked me, as she slowly pulled my fingers out of my mouth.

"It's delicious mom," I said.

"Maybe someday I'll let you drink from the source. But right now, I think it's time for us to get some sleep." she said, before leaning in to kiss me again.

"Wait mom, before we go to sleep..."

"You want to know why?" she asked, I nodded.

She held open her arms and I snuggled up to her like I had many times before, only this time we were naked. It felt even better being flesh to flesh with her. The feel of her body against mine, without clothes between us just felt right. Her heartbeat was still a little fast, but as she spoke it slowed down.

"You know I dated a lot while you were growing up." she said, once I was properly positioned against her chest. "I was trying to find you a decent father figure. I was also trying to find a man who could satisfy my sexual appetite. After all, just because I can't have kids, doesn't mean I can't have sex. I was looking for a man who was not only good in bed, but would be a good partner for me and male role model for you. But some of the men I dated didn't want the responsibility of raising someone else's kid. Some didn't have the nurturing spirit that I was looking for, they just didn't seem like good husband or father material. Some of them I just didn't connect with on an emotional or physical level. I wanted someone who could take care of me and you. I had all but given up. Then I caught you masturbating last night, and when I saw your cock I realized that maybe what I've been looking for was right under my nose this whole time."

"So last night wasn't planned?" I asked.

"No, it wasn't planned," she said, laughing a bit, "I honestly couldn't sleep, and I know I dropped a pretty big bombshell on you yesterday. I just wanted to see how you were dealing with it. I never expected to catch you masturbating. I mean a part of me figured you must have discovered the joys of self pleasure. I just never thought about it beyond that. I wasn't trying to catch you in the act, but when I did... and I saw how big you were... I couldn't help myself. I haven't had a man in almost a year. In the past ten months I've only dated 4 times, and not one of them warranted a second date. One was a self-centered douchebag who spent 90% of the date talking about himself and what a great catch he was. One guy barely spoke, and I had to initiate most of the conversation. One guy, he and I didn't agree on ANYTHING. You know the saying opposites attract? Not in this case. You know how I am? Think the exact opposite of that, and you have him. We cut the date short when we both realized we would never see eye to eye. Then the last guy... holy shit the last guy. He was a total control freak. He tried to order for me, he talked over me constantly, then he started telling me about how I would have to change when -- not if -- we got married, how I'd have to quit my job and become a housewife and all this other bullshit. That was four months ago. Since then, just like you, I've been masturbating a lot."

"So all this... I mean don't get me wrong. I like it, but..."

"You've never seen this side of me before." She finished for me. "Well, I kept that from you for obvious reasons. Parents don't discuss their sex lives with their kids, because who wants to think about their parents fucking? Like I said, just because I can't have kids, doesn't mean I can't fuck. You've only seen the nurturing mother side of me, but I have a healthy sexual appetite. I admit, some of the dates I went on, I went on purely to get laid. I was looking for a man that could take care of my libido, my heart and my son. Obviously I never did find Mr. Perfect. Your Aunt Roxy said I should set my sights a little lower, and look for Mr. Adequate."

She laughed a little and so did I.

"So this..."

"Is just the beginning baby." she said, reaching back to turn off the light and pull the blanket over us, "Just the beginning."

And with that, wrapped in my mother's comforting arms, I drifted off to sleep.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,723 Followers
12