A Family is What You Make It Pt. 02

Story Info
My mother gives me the best graduation present ever.
10.4k words
4.79
43.5k
139

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,724 Followers

I woke up the next morning to the sound of yelling coming from the living room. I slipped out of bed, grabbed my shirt and shorts from the floor where I had dropped them and slipped them back on. I exited the room and lucky for me, due to the way the house is set up, no one could tell which room I came from, since my room is right next to mom's. I walked into the living room to see mom, Aunt Roxy and my grandparents Dora and Victor staring down two people I had never seen before. I realized right away that they must be James and Sharon, my birth parents. I came in the middle of my mother yelling at them.

"... have no reason to be here!" Mom yelled.

"I just thought--" James (I couldn't think of this man as my father) started to say.

"What?" I asked, and everyone turned to look at me, "What did you think? That I would come running with a smile on my face saying 'Daddy'? I don't even know you."

James and Sharon looked at me with shock before Sharon (just like I couldn't think of James as my father, I couldn't think of Sharon as my mother) took a tentative step forward raising her arms as if to hug me. "Ricky..."

"His name is Andrew." mom hissed, and Sharon's face fell and she backed up a step.

"You changed my son's name?" She asked.

"HE'S NOT YOUR SON!" Mom and grandma yelled at her simultaneously.

"Yes, I legally changed his name," mom said, "That's my right as his mother. I've always liked that name, so I changed it when I adopted him. One less thing tying him to you."

"Don't act like you care now, after all this time." I said.

"Do you realize what you put us, all of us, through?" grandma asked, "I thought you were dead!"

"That can still be arranged," Aunt Roxy said, cracking her knuckles.

"No Roxanne," grandma said, "I want to hear him out. So tell me James, why did you abandon my grandson?"

"We realized we weren't ready..." James said.

"Oh bullshit!" Grandma said, "You had nine months to get ready. If you needed any advice or help all you had to do was ask me or Victor. We raised two children."

I had never heard my grandmother curse before, but I knew that she had a built in bullshit detector. I learned early on that lying to her was not a good idea, she always knew when I was trying to pull a fast one on her and she never let me get away with it.

"Although I'm trying to figure out where we went wrong with you." my grandfather said.

"You weren't ready?" mom asked. "You think I was?! You could have asked mom, or bought one of a million books written on how to raise a child, or looked up information online. That's what I did!"

"You know all those parental bonding things we were supposed to do?" I asked James and Sharon. "They did it. Grandpa taught me how to play sports and ride a bike, grandma taught me how to cook, Aunt Roxy taught me how to drive. And mom..."

I saw Sharon's face fall when I called Janet my mother. I put an arm around mom's shoulder.

"...she did everything else. She taught me right from wrong. She comforted me when I needed it, she supported me, she was there for me through the good times and the bad. When I felt like the world was going to shit, I turned to her and she made it all better. She succeeded where you failed. These four people did everything you were supposed to do. They gave me the love and attention that I needed to thrive and grow. I owe EVERYTHING I am to them. As for you, I didn't even know you existed until two days ago. And looking at you I just realized I don't look anything like either one of you, if anything I look more like grandpa."

It was true. I had more of my grandfather's facial features than I did of the man standing before me. In fact when I was a kid, especially between 9 and 13 years old, I was almost the spitting image of my grandfather. About the only thing I had in common with the two people standing before me was eye color, and even that was passed down from grandpa.

"I think the real question is why are you here James?" grandpa asked. The fact that he used James' name and didn't refer to him as his son seemed to hurt James. In fact, no one in the room had once referred to James by their relationship to him. They just called him by his name. I could tell just by the look on his face that hurt him a lot. I couldn't find it in myself to feel sorry for him.

"Yeah, why are you here?" Aunt Roxy asked, "Did you think you could make up for the last 18 years with a simple 'I'm sorry'? Because I think you know, that's not going to cut it. The only reason I haven't called the cops is because Dora told me not to, at least not yet. Do you realize how much shit you're in? You could be fined thousands of dollars, possibly even thrown in jail. Please Dora, let me call them."

"Not so fast, Roxy," mom said, "I want to know too."

All eyes were on the two people that gave birth to me. The sperm donor and the incubator as Aunt Roxy called them.

"We felt really bad about what we did," James said, "And we wanted a chance to come back and make things right. We wanted to see Ric -- I mean Andrew now that he's all grown up. We realized we made a huge mistake, and we wanted to see if there was any way to make things up to our son."

"It took you 18 goddamn years to figure that out?" mom asked. "And I told you before, he's not your son. He's mine! I'm the one who was left to raise him after you ran off to wherever the fuck you ran off to! I made huge sacrifices when I took him in! My boss understood the situation I was in and allowed me to spend more time at home by reducing my workload without cutting my pay. He even let me work from home for the first couple of years."

"Oh, and I also found out about how unhappy you were when you found out you were pregnant," I said, specifically to Sharon, "Makes me wonder why you had me if you were so unhappy with the prospect of motherhood. I'm thinking it may have been your idea to run off and not his."

It looked like I hit the nail on the head, she couldn't even look at me.

"Everyone was so happy when they found out I was pregnant," she said, starting to cry, but I didn't buy it, and I don't think anyone else did either. "I felt obligated to have you. But I realized I didn't have it in me to be a mother, I wouldn't be able to properly provide for you, so I talked James into dropping you off with your aunt and just taking off. I figured you'd be better off without us, but I also knew everyone would be mad at us, so after he dropped you off, we went to the bank, cleaned out our accounts and we left town."

"And you went along with it you stupid son-of-a-bitch," Aunt Roxy said, then turned to grandma, "No offense Dora."

"None taken," grandma said, "After all, he's no son of mine."

James looked shocked, "What do you mean?"

"You know, I've been waiting 18 years to say this," grandma said, "But you are not my son. When we found out you ran off, I disowned you. We all did. Did you think we would just let it slide? You can't do what you did and expect not to suffer the consequences."

"If you wanted me to take him in, all you had to do was ask." mom said, "I would have happily done it. There was no need for all this subterfuge. That's why we're mad at you, all you had to do was say you couldn't handle the responsibility of raising a kid, and would I mind taking him in. But instead you just dropped him in my lap and ran off. If it wasn't for mom, dad and Roxy I would have been totally lost. With their help I made it work, I took care of him and gave him all the love and attention I could. I never saw him as a burden. I saw him as an innocent baby who was abandoned by two thoughtless assholes. He needed a strong parental figure, and I gave him that. He needed a loving, caring, nurturing environment, and I gave him that. He needed a family, and we gave him that. Most importantly I saw him as my son. I formed that bond with him, not you. But you know what? I'm sick of this shit. Roxy, call the cops."

"No wait," grandma said, touching my arm, "Andrew, what do you want to do?"

Everyone looked at me, I looked around from mom, to my grandparents to Aunt Roxy, then finally to the two people who bought me into this world.

"You know," I finally said, "After that phone call two days ago and mom telling me everything, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I should be angry, heartbroken, bitter, distressed or what. I didn't know how I'd feel if you showed up, but now that you have, now that I've seen you face to face, and heard your excuses, I don't feel anything."

James and Sharon looked like I had just gut punched the both of them (something I'm sure Aunt Roxy wanted to do). Definitely not what they were expecting to hear. I'm not sure what they expected, but it certainly was not the icy reception they got. I could tell every word from us hurt them more than any physical blow could.

"You said you came back to see if there was any way to make things up to me," I continued, "Well there isn't. You abandoned me! You can't make up for that! After 18 fucking years, there's nothing you can do or say to make up for that. You say you make a huge mistake? No, you did me a favor. It's like mom said the other day, you leaving me with her was a blessing in disguise. You left me in the care of the most compassionate woman I have ever known. She loves me more than anything else in the world. You two? You just gave birth to me, but she nurtured me, she took care of me, she molded me into the person I am today. Do you realize what you did to her? How hard it was for her to tell me about you? She held it in for 18 years because she didn't know how to tell me, or how I'd react. She actually thought I'd be upset with her, but I could never be upset at my mother."

Again, I could see Sharon almost cringe in pain when I referred to Janet as my mother, but like I said, that's what she was to me. It's what I always called her, and would until the day I die.

"But you two..." I paused for a moment, I'd been speaking from the heart, but I picked my next words carefully, "No, you know what I'm not mad at you. I don't even hate you. I don't feel anything for you."

"I'm kind of paraphrasing an old saying here," grandpa said, "Anyone can be a mother or father, but it takes a special person to be a parent. Neither one of you fit that mold. Janet does. She may not have given birth to Andy, but she's his mother. She bonded with him and spent the last 18 years raising him. Dora, Roxy and I helped, but Janet took care of most of it on her own. And I think she did a damn fine job."

"Thank you dad," mom said, then turned her eyes back on James and Sharon. "You provided the raw material, but I was the sculptor. I hate to think how he would have grown up with you two as his role models. You said you figured he'd be better off without you? You were right."

"This woman," I put my arm around mom again, and leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Raised me, she gave up everything for me, and made me the center of her world for the last 18 years. As far as I'm concerned -- as far as everyone in this room is concerned -- SHE is my mother. You two are complete strangers to me. I don't want you fined, I don't even want to see you arrested. The only thing I want from you is to take a look at my family, not yours, mine. The only family I've ever known, and think about everything you missed. My first steps, the first time I said 'mama', my first tooth, all the birthdays, hell, all the milestones that come with raising a child. You will NEVER experience those things. When I grow up, eventually get married and have kids of my own, you'll miss out on that too. You threw all that away. In fact, to answer grandma's question, that's what I want. I want you two to live with that."

"And I want you to live with the fact that I never want to see you again." Mom added.

"None of us do." Aunt Roxy added.

"Go and crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out from and never. Come. Back." Mom said.

James opened his mouth to say something, but grandma cut him off.

"You heard her," she said, "Get. Out."

"Mom, please..." he said.

"I am NOT your mother," grandma hissed, "Roxanne, call the police."

That did it, as Aunt Roxy pulled out her phone, James moved to the door, opened it and ushered Sharon out, we heard the sound of them getting into a car, the car starting up and eventually the sound of them driving away. I could feel the tension leave the room as everyone let out a collective breath. Mom turned to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Thank you sweetheart," she said, "We didn't mean to wake you up, but I'm glad we did."

She finally let me go and kissed me on the cheek.

"Did you see the way her face fell when you called Janet your mom?" Aunt Roxy asked, almost giddy with excitement.

"Well why wouldn't I call her that?" I asked, "That's what she is. I told you that yesterday. But just out of curiosity what are all you guys doing here? How did you know he was going to be here today? I thought you said he was coming here for my graduation."

"He was," mom said, "He said he'd be here a day early, so I called Roxy and mom and dad because I knew I couldn't face him alone. I didn't even want him to see you, but I'm glad he did. Hearing YOU tell him you wanted nothing to do with him was more effective than me telling him that."

"Are you okay, Andy?" grandma asked me.

"Oh yeah, grandma, I'm fine," I said, "Like I said, I don't feel anything for them. Why should I? I don't know who those people were. You're the only family I've ever known, and the only family I'll ever need. I'm more concerned about mom."

"I'm fine honey," she said, "Better than fine, actually. I was nervous as hell, but having mom and dad, Roxy and especially you to back me up took all that away. I realized as soon as he walked in, that I felt nothing towards him. Not anger, not disgust, not even pity, just a whole lot of nothing. Yelling at him the other day, I got it all out of my system. I was still a little angry of course, but nowhere near as angry as I thought I would be."

"Well I'm glad we could be here for you pumkin," grandpa said, giving mom a hug, "And if he ever dares to show his face again, Roxy and I will make sure the police never find the body."

Mom laughed, "Thanks dad, but we've got more important things to think about now." she said, "Like a certain someone who's graduating tomorrow."

"Mom..." I said, blushing.

"Speaking of which..." Aunt Roxy said, "Should I wait, or can I give it to him now?"

"You have it with you?" Mom asked.

"Of course."

"Well since you're here, why not?" mom said.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked.

"Your graduation present," Aunt Roxy said, "Well, one of them anyway. Close your eyes and hold out your hand."

"Aunt Roxy, I'm not five anymore." I said, rolling my eyes.

She laughed, "Fine, here. Happy graduation."

She dropped a car key in my hands.

"The key to your car?" I asked.

"No," she said, "The key to your car. I just bought a new SUV, so figured I'd give you the car, since that's what we used for your driving lessons. Of course we'll have to go to the DMV to make it official, but yeah, it's yours."

The car in question was only two years old, and I knew Aunt Roxy had kept it in good shape.

I gave her a big hug, "Thanks Aunt Roxy!"

"Oof! You're welcome!" she said, laughing and hugging me back, "Ok, Andy, I can't breathe."

"Sorry," I said, letting her go, "But this is so cool!"

"You'll get everything else tomorrow after the ceremony. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but since I didn't have a chance to get breakfast before that asshole showed up, I'm starved." mom said.

Mom and grandma whipped up breakfast for all of us, and after we ate, I took a shower and went with Aunt Roxy back to her place to pick up the car. My car. Mom and I spent the rest of the day getting ready for the graduation ceremony the next day, the previous night not coming up in the conversation as mom was more concerned with making sure my dress clothes were washed and ironed.

That night, without being told, I headed to mom's room for bed. Mom followed me in, and we casually stripped naked before slipping into bed. Mom took me into her arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I'm so proud of the way you handled things this morning." She said, "As much as I didn't want him to see you, I was worried about what would happen if he did. I wasn't sure how you were feeling about him."

"Well, like you, I felt better with grandma and grandpa and Aunt Roxy here," I said, "And I wasn't lying, I honestly don't feel anything towards them. I have no memory of them. All I can see when I think back on my life is you. You sacrificed so much for me, and I will be eternally thankful to you for that. I love you so much, mom."

"I love you too baby," she said, reaching down to grab my cock, "God, I still can't get over how big you are. Last time I saw you naked you were like four years old. I remember I was trying to give you a bath and you kept splashing water at me saying 'Mommy, I can wash myself, stop!' So after that I stopped bathing you, and I realized my little boy was growing up, and now look at you, about to graduate high school and go off to college. But right now, I think you need to get your fingers in my pussy, while I stroke this gorgeous cock of yours."

She took my fingers and just like last night sucked on them until they had a nice coating of saliva on them, and then without her needing to tell me I reached between her legs and slid them inside her warm pussy. She spat into her hand and started stroking my cock and she moved so I could get one of her tits into my mouth. For several minutes there was no sound in the room except for our quiet moans of pleasure and the squelching sound of my fingers in my mother's cunt. Mom shifted, and started kissing her way down my body, unfortunately pulling my fingers from her pussy, and her tit from my mouth, but the next thing I felt was her warm, soft tongue on my cock. She licked up the shaft and swirled her tongue around the head. I moaned as her tongue replaced her hand. She looked up at me.

"Mom, are you gonna...?" I asked.

"Suck your cock? Yes, I am honey." She said casually. "Did your girlfriend ever do this for you?"

"No, we never got that far," I said.

"Then just lay back, relax and enjoy it." she said. "Let me show you what you've been missing."

I knew how good it felt to fuck someone, but getting a blowjob was a whole new experience for me. My mother wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly took the whole length of my tool in her mouth, not stopping until her lips touched my scrotum. Her mouth was so warm, I thought I would cum right then and there, but mom had other plans. She slowly came back up until just the head was in her mouth, she teased it with her silky smooth tongue before going back down and giving me my first blowjob. My mother started sucking my cock in earnest, and I was in heaven. I can't say it was the best blowjob I'd ever had, because I had nothing to compare it to. However, it didn't hurt that mom knew exactly what she was doing, she was deep throating me, teasing the shaft of my throbbing cock with her tongue, as well as caressing my balls with her hand. I don't know how I held on as long as I did, all I knew was I didn't want it to stop.

I looked down to watch her work. She noticed me looking and moved her hair out of the way so I could watch my cock slide in and out of her mouth. She stopped for a moment, licked the head and looked at me with those gorgeous green eyes of hers.

"You like?"

"I fucking love it." I said.

"Good, only the best for my baby." she said, and went back to work.

In the space of just two days, I had gone from solo masturbation to mutual masturbation with my mother, and now she was sucking my cock. I admit that while I had fantasized about some of my friend's mothers (especially Alex's mom, goddamn that woman was hot), I had never had any sexual thoughts about mine. But after the last couple of days that all changed. Now all I could think about was sex with her. I was hoping she'd let me fuck her, but even if this was all we ever did, it would be enough. She was so gentle and caring, she wanted me to enjoy this as much as she was.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,724 Followers