All Comments on 'A Family New Years Eve'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jazzin59Jazzin59over 19 years ago
Better then my New Years Eve !

It was great story...my cock also thought it was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The best yet!

Your stories are wonderful! Me and my hard friend liked this one the best. More tales of the family, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
outstanding

This is one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Family

You really know how to stimulate the mind and the body. Keep it up with more stories like this!

David48David48over 17 years ago
bad mommy...doomed daddy

Eroticisum...The finest use of pure erotic sex that I have seen on this site...The word is...anticipation. There is absolutely NOTHING like it, fantasy or not! The only thing that makes me "groan" is the sterio-typical male/female roles...bad but inexperienced younger male sibling. Then the older, not so marginally, slutty older sister. Then mom and dad. Mom, born whorish, and the dad, well-meaning, but ultimately the willing victim of the slutty daughter. No matter...I love it all anyway! HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
character intros a little confusing

the beginning was a little confusing to figure out who was who but it eventually worked it's way out. awesome story nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bad start

It started out a little weird but got better.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I did not finish the second page.

I don't like stories about a man that willingly accepts that his wife is screwing another man, especially the one listed in the story. I don't like willing cuckolds, I know that there are some men like that. I leave them to it but I don't like reading about it. It looks as though it might have been an interesting story, otherwise. Oh, well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous