A Family Secret

Story Info
Mom and Aunt hide a secret that can change my life.
2.1k words
4.24
98.6k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BriaHart
BriaHart
234 Followers

Summer has always been my favorite season, not only because of the memories from my childhood, but also because of another factor. My mother's younger sister, Cassandra, and her family have always spent vacations with us at my parents' house.

One of these vacations proved to be a turning point in my life. My father and uncle, Aunt Cassandra's husband, had plans to go to a Fall Out Boy concert the day after they arrived at our house. It was in a different state, but they were so excited about it that Mom and Aunt Cass, as we called her, had no trouble with them going.

After they left, it was just me, Mom, Aunt Cass, and my cousin Emma. Because we don't have a guest room, Mom, Aunt Cass, and Emma shared the main bedroom during the holidays, while Dad and uncle slept in the living room, and I had my own room.

We watched TV for a while after dinner, and then everyone went to bed. I went back to my room, but I couldn't sleep because images of my aunt kept flashing through my mind. She was in her 40s, only two years younger than my mother, and she always wore her dirty blonde hair in a bun. I used to watch her tie her hair up, and when she lifted her arms, I could see her clean shaved armpits, which always aroused me. Aunt Cass was only a few inches shorter than me, but she was the same height as my mom.

I've fantasized about her a lot, and I've always wondered what she looks like underneath those sexy clothes. Is her pussy shaved, and what color are her nipples? I've gotten myself off over these kinds of thoughts countless times. I was still awake at 1 a.m. because I was watching a movie on my phone. However, after the movie ended, I removed my headphones and resolved to sleep this time.

The peaceful silence was broken after a few seconds by the creaking sound of a door opening and the soft whimpering of footsteps. The basement door had been opened. Because the basement door was right next to my room, I could clearly hear footsteps as someone walked down the stairs into the basement room.

My curiosity peaked as I wondered what someone would do in the middle of the night in the basement. I couldn't stand it any longer and got out of bed, slowly opening the door to my room without making a sound. I could hear someone talking as I got closer to the basement door. It sounded like mom's voice, and there were giggles and laughs.

My heart was racing as I tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside. Who could it be? I wondered if dad had returned from the concert and was having sex with mom, but the idea was too farfetched because I would have known if they had returned. Is it possible that mom is masturbating? I pondered. The prospect of seeing my mother naked and fingering her pussy had an instantaneous effect on me, and I was hard in a matter of seconds.

There was no way I could sleep now, I reasoned, and I needed to see what she was up to down below. I snuck out the back door and into our backyard with ease. A small window sat near the ground level and looked down into the basement. I could see some light coming from there, but I couldn't see anything clearly because the curtains were drawn.

I noticed a small gap where I could see inside, so I slid the window open as quietly as possible and moved the curtain away from blocking my view. When the view became clear to my eyes, I was astounded to see something I had never expected to see.

The sight of these two stunning women made my jaw drop. My mother and aunt were naked, kissing, squeezing, and licking each other's bodies like I'd never seen before. They didn't appear to be sisters to me; instead, they appeared to be lovers who couldn't take their hands off each other.

As they struggled to control their lusts and attacked each other with wild animalistic passion, I could hear their seductive moans. At the time, I was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt, and watching them ravish each other like that had made my dick so hard that it felt like it was going to rip the fabric of my boxers.

My aunt Cass leaned in close to my mom and kissed her on the lips. It was more like a deep, passionate French kiss than something that sisters would share on a regular basis. When Mom's lips parted, Aunt Cass took advantage of the opportunity and inserted her tongue into her mouth. Their mouths were tightly shut together, and I could see the outline of Aunt Cass's tongue swirling in Mom's mouth; their eyes were closed, and their hands explored each other's bodies.

Aunt Cass moved her hands and grabbed Mom's long blonde hair, stroking the soft, blonde curls with her long fingers. They were softly moaning, completely absorbed in the moment. Mom smiled as she moved her mouth away from Aunt Cass's. She was the one who initiated the kiss this time, and they remained engrossed in their passion, gently kissing and biting each other's lips. I had never seen such a raw passion.

They kissed for a few seconds before splitting. While Aunt Cass stood there, squeezing her breasts, mom went to the cupboard to get a blanket. They sat down together after spreading the blanket on the floor. Aunt Cass was pushed down on the blanket by Mom, who tried to dominate her by putting her on her back. They were both so engrossed in their sexual haze that they couldn't see me.

Mom climbed onto Aunt's body, practically laying on top of her, their boobs pressing against each other and their faces just inches apart. Mom started nibbling on Aunt Cass's bottom lip, licking her neck, kissing her shoulder, and then trailing a series of kisses down her chest, between her tits. Mom took both of her tits in her hands and squeezed them together, suckling both nipples at the same time.

Aunt Cass let out a loud moan as she threw her head back. Mom then focused her tongue on one nipple at a time, making small circles with her tongue around aunt's nipple and gently biting it. Aunt Cass's nipples were pink at first, but as a result of mom's licking, they turned a little reddish, and both nipples became hard and pointy. Mom was massaging one boob while she was busy with the other.

Aunt Cass sighed and opened her eyes, looking down to see her mother staring her in the eyes. Aunt Cass gave her an evil grin before rolling over, putting Mom on her back and herself on top of her. Aunt Cass rubbed her hands all over mom's body except her private area, and she squeezed her sister's soft flesh with such dexterity that it appeared they had been doing this for years.

In the same way that mom had sucked on her own nipples, Aunt Cass sucked on mom's. I'd seen my fair share of lesbian porn, but I'd never seen two women having sex in front of me before. Because this wasn't scripted, their moans weren't fake, and they were truly hungry for each other, it was more arousing than any porn I'd ever seen. After a while, Mom got in control and pushed Aunt Cass on her belly.

Aunt Cass parted her legs, exposing her irresistible cunt. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was like a dream, but it wasn't actually a dream. When Mom started massaging Aunt Cass's butt, her hands covered her smooth buns completely as she squeezed them. "Open your legs more, hun." Mom said.

Just as Aunt had done what Mom had asked, Mom pressed her two fingers against Aunt's love-hole, slowly pushing it in but pausing and withdrawing before it could go any deeper. Her aunt had her eyes closed and her mouth half open, her mind on the sensation of her sister's fingers inside her pussy.

She slowly pushed her two fingers into her pussy, pulled them out, and then pushed them in even deeper until they were completely hidden. Aunt Cass inhaled deeply, her eyes closed, and her face appeared to be a mix of concentration and relaxation at the same time.

At first, Mom moved her finger in and out of her pussy a few more times, and I could hear that both of them were breathing heavily. Then, on a second look, I noticed that Mom was also rubbing her own pussy with her free hand.

Eventually, mom had to leave her pussy unsatisfied as she used her free hand to prob at Aunt Cass's bum hole. Mom's fingers were slick with her womanly juices, and she used them as a natural lube. She circled the puckered hole with her fingers and rubbed the now slick area continuously. At the same time, she was sliding her fingers back and forth in Aunt Cass's pussy with longer and faster strokes.

Mom used her fingers to rub the outer lips of her sister's pussy. When she pulled them back out, they were wet and gleaming with my aunt's arousal. Mom kept rubbing her outer lips more rigorously, smearing her juices all over her pussy. With a swift swipe, mom pulled her finger out again, but this time she brought them closer to her face. With a swift swipe she licked aunt Cass's cum from her fingers.

Mom finally turned Aunt onto her back and sat between her legs after a while. Mom's hands practically vanished between Aunt's legs as she leaned down and began using her tongue on her younger sister's pussy; I couldn't see anything clearly because Mom's head was blocking my view, but I could tell from her movements and sloppy sounds that she was eagerly lapping up aunt Cass's delicious pussy, while fingering her at the same time; Aunt was moaning in rhythm with Mom's thrusts.

Aunt was soon bucking her hips and grinding her pussy against mom's face and fingers. I wanted to experience all that, but I couldn't decide who I wanted to fuck more, mom or aunt. "Ah, Fuck, Baby." Aunt Cass exclaimed between rapid breaths as her body convulsed in a shaking orgasm.

Aunt Cass lay shaking and moaning as mom licked the juices from her cup like a thirsty animal. When Aunt Cass's orgasm had subsided, she rested for a while. Mom also joined her by her side.

"You were so hungry, Hannah." Aunt Cass said.

After resting for a while, it was my aunt's turn to eat mom's pussy. Mom lay on her back, her legs apart, as Aunt slid between her thighs. My cock was throbbing really hard by this point, and pre-cum was seeping through my boxers, causing a damp, sticky spot in the fabric.

Our backyard's walls were tall enough to hide everything from passers-by. After all, it was late at night, so there was little chance of me being discovered.

I pushed my boxers down and gripped my cock. With gentle and soft ministrations, I began stroking my cock. Aunt Cass was licking Mom's private parts. In just a few minutes, Mom was arching her back, thrashing on the blanket as she started cupping.

Watching my own mom have an incredible orgasm had a sort of magical effect on me, her screams of pleasure sent me over the edge and I started pumping my cock faster and faster until I, too, was cumming in unison with her.

After they were done, they cleaned themselves up and kissed each other before leaving the basement room. I waited for a few minutes before stepping inside the house until I was sure that they had returned to their room.

The next morning was different for me; my father and uncle had returned from the concert and told us how much they had enjoyed it. Mom and Aunt exchanged winks and said they, too, had a great time. Emma, Dad, and Uncle had no idea what the sisterly duo were talking about, but I did because I was their secret spectator.

I tried to catch them in the act again after that day, but due to Dad and Uncle's presence, they rarely had time to be alone together. I assumed they were planning their next sex sessions whenever I saw them talking to each other.

The images of that night would flash through my mind, their naked bodies rubbing against one another, the lust they felt for each other. I was clearly eager to see them at least once more, and after a dozen brainstorming sessions, I finally came up with a plan.

To be continued...

BriaHart
BriaHart
234 Followers