All Comments on 'A Family Secret'

by BriaHart

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I liked it. Incest stories "starred" by mother, son, daughter, and sister are my preferred ones. When the father or more males are added to the mix the magic is broken, at least for me. I just wish this story won't evolve into the habitual M+F+ fuckfest that many of these stories turn into. I think that these are special relationships and if anybody can be involved in them, they stop being special. I don't like those stories in which the mother is seduced and then is shared with lots of people or in which the mother is a complete slut who screw the son and God knows how many other males more... In those cases, the relationship isn't special at all. What makes those relationships special is that they are exclusive. My favorite fantasy is when the mother/sister/aunt renounces all the other males to be exclusive with the son/brother/nephew. Everybody has their kinks and that's mine, although I understand that many other readers prefer the habitual everybody screws everybody kind of story with lots of people involved in the sex scenes.

Anyway, however the story evolves, I'd like to thank the author for a first chapter that I have enjoyed very much.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
So natural

A reminiscent of yesteryear practice kissing parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Relations and perspectives kept switching. Sometimes they were sisters, sometimes mother/daughter. Sometimes he was his mothers son, sometimes his aunt's. Get someone to proof read for clarity consistency, and grammar. You have several incorrect or misspelled words.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Immature wiring, vocabulary, and plot produces a story worthy only of the cutting room floor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"To be continued..."

.

I hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Several editing errors was a distraction. We'll see where you go with this - How old is his cousin?

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

So far sounds a bit cold? Unless they only had planned on keeping it in the female portion of the family for reason(s)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A few things wrong with this story;

You need an editor who will read the story aloud as it is written.

The story is too short for even a chapter.. this doesn't allow your readers to get immersed in to the world you're creating before it ends. This will usually lead to low ratings by those who do vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I got very "excited" after reading it. I enjoyed reading it. Unlike those idiots I found nothing wrong with the writing, editing, grammar or plot. Please continue the story. Thank you! For those losers...I bet you could not write a better story. So shut the.....

GabbygeeGabbygeeabout 2 years ago

Who wouldn't be excited after reading this story... I hope there's more to cum!

ArglassArglassabout 2 years ago

Good story, I hope you keep writing

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous, since you found nothing wrong with it, you're the idiot.

I dare say that I can, and have written better. Google my user name to find some of the stories I've written that other sites found good enough to steal.

Hunterman456Hunterman456about 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories and your imagination!

homerjayhomerjayabout 2 years ago

Part 2 please. thanks,

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Loved your story. Please continue with another chapter. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not entirely complete but in a weird sense it was done with more fantasy thoughts make it your own finalization. I loved where it left off, wold love to read more but may not I don't come here often to see the continuations. Aunt and mom great story would have loved if the daughter came upon them and joined. Then the brother would have had better thoughts of fucking her too.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

Ther just has to be more ,,, don't you agree?

ctalonctalonalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter please.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 2 years ago

As mentioned by others, I hate to see TBC at the end of a story. List it as part 1 so others can check if this is true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you continue this story! A mother, aunt, son threesome would be Hot! Wouldn't complain if Watersports somehow made it in there too.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Your English is better than most born on our Continent! Thanks for a hot story and a special thanks for NOT using others bad habit of Hyper Hyphenation and the ole dot dot dot. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingonabout 1 year ago

Great Story! Can’t wait for Part 2!

becker92548becker925485 months ago

I Hope you do continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriaHart@BriaHart
Hi, I'm a middle aged mom in my early 40's interested in writing and engaging in Incest. I've been reading these stories for years but now I have decided to pen down my own experiences, fantasies and ideas. English is not my first language, I was raised in France, but I'll ...