A Family Secret Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun on Hawaii's Big Island continues.
3.3k words
4.66
11.4k
25
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,120 Followers

In prior chapters: My father suffered a devastating car accident and remained paralyzed from the neck down. He asked my 43 year old mother to date other men, but she refused. Then he convinced me to seduce her, giving me clues on how to do it. I succeeded. Later, he suggested Mom and I go on a trip to enjoy and know each other better. We flew to Hawaii's Big Island, and these days we were staying in a luxury resort on the west side of the island.

..................................................................................................

The following morning, we woke up early. The plan was to drive all the way to the other side of the island. Driving the Mustang Convertible was fun. We needed a hat and good sunglasses, and we were on our way. After slightly more than 2 hours, we approached Hilo. We stopped at Rainbow Falls and took pictures. It's an amazing place - The falls are impressive, and end up in a large deep, blue pool. We thought of swimming there, but people told us it's not recommended. Somewhat disappointed we continued.

We stayed in Hilo for less than an hour. The wooden storefronts were OK, but not more. We drove another hour to Volcanoes National Park. Unfortunately, these days Kilauea was inactive, so we weren't able to watch the pouring lava. But the whole area with the basalt rocks and formations was worth it. We walked for a mile on the dry lava and shot nice photos.

Around noon, it became too hot. We decided to go to one of the beaches. There were a few good beaches in the area. I chose Kehena Beach. It was somewhat more difficult to access than others but it had 2 advantages - It was a black sand beach, and it was the only clothing optional one... Mom didn't know about it because I 'forgot' to mention it.

The beach itself was nice and mostly sandy, but one had to pay attention and avoid areas with small rocks. We'd never seen black sand before and were impressed.

As we strolled along the shore, we noticed several nude men and topless women.

Mom giggled, "I should have known better - You dragged me all the way here because it is a clothing-optional area! Let me guess, you want me to undress too, right?"

I faked innocence, "Mom, if you are ashamed of your body, you don't have to. Your blue bikini is in your bag. It's very hot. I'll take everything off and jump in the cool water. Mom stared at me as I removed my clothes and entered the calm water. I looked at her. She hesitated for a moment and then decided to do the same. She undressed and later put on the bottom part of her swimsuit.

By then, I'd seen Mom's body multiple times. However, I was still mesmerized by her voluptuous body. I always thought that at 43, breasts sag significantly. Mom apparently didn't read the book... Her tits were pushing forward proudly! The nice breeze hardened her dark nipples, and the end result was a very exciting sight. I looked around and noticed others felt the same about her body. It was no wonder. There were 3 other women with their tops off - An older lady with pendulous boobs almost reaching her navel, a young girl with hardly any breasts, and an enthusiastic tourist with sagging ones.

Mom went to the water and bent to check the temperature. All eyes were on her. And I mean, literally, ALL EYES focused on her assets. Watching everybody drooling over my lover's fantastic body was arousing... I was sitting in the shallow water and my dick began expanding.

She smiled at me, "The water is perfect."

"No, Mom. The water is nice. YOU are perfect!"

"Honey, you've watched my tits before. What is this compliment for?"

"It's simple. I love you and admire your body. But if you think I am biased, watch everybody around here. Each and every one ogles you. Admit it to yourself - You are gorgeous.

"Oh, stop it. You are embarrassing me. Let's get in the water."

I smirked, "Are you trying to dodge the interested voyeurs, or planning another bet like the one you won yesterday?..."

"Adam, don't you trust your sweet mother anymore?"

"The truth - not by a long shot. But I didn't say it lessens the love I feel or that I do not enjoy your games."

She entered the water and shivered slightly, "I expected the water to be warmer. I thought black sand would absorb more heat and the water would be warmer, too. Please, hug me until I feel better."

My hands enveloped her cool body. She leaned her head on my chest and whispered, "You are the best son-lover in the world. How can I repay you?"

I hesitated. She watched my face and grinned, "Cat caught your tongue?"

"I know how I'd love to have sex with you next time, but I am reluctant to ask..."

"Honey, if you won't talk, you'd never know my answer. How sure you are I won't agree?"

"... you mentioned something yesterday, and said you'd think about it today..."

"Are you thinking about backdoor sex?"

I looked at her quizzingly.

She laughed, "Yesterday, I mentioned it to arouse you and make you cum, simply because I wanted to win the wager. However, I am not against it as long as certain rules are kept."

"Anything you want."

"First, let me tell you about my prior experience. Until I met your father, my ass was virgin. One day, I found some of his Penthouse Stories and realized that 50% of them included anal sex. I was afraid to try it but was determined to give my butt to him on his birthday. The same evening, we went to a good restaurant and drank 2 glasses of wine. Later, I drank another one at home. That night we had sex. I showed him my backside and he began fucking my pussy doggy-style. I let him do it for a while but also used my juices to lubricate my anus. Once I realized he was very horny, I pushed it slowly into my rear hole. It hurt a little, but much less than I thought it would. Maybe because I was somewhat drunk at the time. He was able to hold for several minutes. I played with my clitoris and became very aroused. By the time he ejaculated, I climaxed as well. Realizing it was not as traumatic as I thought it would be, I told him to incorporate this position into our favorite arsenal. After that, we used anal sex no less than once a month, and sometimes more. Dad was very patient when we did it, and I was always completely satisfied... Any questions?"

I gazed at her, "Mom, the more I learn about you, the more surprised I am that I never knew the real you."

Mom chuckled, "Darling, what did you expect? Would you recommend a mother to tell her minor son that his Dad fucks her ass?"

"No. But at home, you behaved so conservatively, that I thought you guys stopped having sex years ago..."

"I know. It's a common misconception of children about their elders. Until you yourself become older, you do not realize sex may continue for many years, including among grandparents. As long as there is attraction, and especially with a wide availability of drugs like Viagra and good lubricants - The sky is the limit."

"Mom, are you saying we may do it?"

"With your father, I loved our anal sessions. But just like everything else, patience, learning, and experience are critical. So if you promise to take it easy, I'd say 'go for it.' And another caveat: Since our first day, I loved your beautiful penis. However, it is larger than your father's. So my sphincter will need extra time to accommodate it before you start pouncing..."

I lifted Mom's chin, and kissed her, "I'll let you set the pace. If you think you won't be able to do it or it hurt too much, just push it into your cunt. I'll understand and never try again."

"Deal! Let's get out. The sun is getting hotter."

I exited the water and dried up. Mom's shoulders were very red. I said, "The sun is baking you. Do you want to leave, cover yourself with a blouse, or use suntan lotion?"

"I like this place. Can you put lotion on my shoulders and back?"

"Sure do."

She lay face down on the black soil, and I started doing her shoulders. They were slightly burned so I did it very gingerly. Mom moaned a couple of times and muttered, "You have magic hands. If you ever think I deserve something special - whether on my birthday or any other occasion, a massage will be a perfect present."

"Good to know." My hands moved to her back. It was less reddish yet very warm. My oily palms caressed the middle of her back and slowly moved sideways. Ten minutes later, my hands rubbed the lotion on her sides, now and then slipping to her firm side boobs.

She groaned and lifted her upper body. My hands sent a signal to my brain and, in turn, transferred it to my cock. Seconds later it grew in size.

Mom was facing me, and she whispered, "Honey, your monster likes it, isn't it? I am becoming wet too..."

As my prick continued climbing, I asked, "Would you like to do your front part yourself?"

"No honey, I am too lazy to do it, and I love how good your hands feel on my skin." And then she turned on her back and stared at me mischievously.

I began doing the front part of her shoulders, noticing that all eyes were concentrating on my hands and Mom's body. I gradually trailed down, removing black sand from her tits and massaging them thoroughly. From the corner of my eyes, I saw several men who ogled us, start to masturbate. It would have been funny, except that my own pole was now directed to the sun too...

Mom was aware of my predicament and whispered, "Adam dear, I hate for you to stop the wonderful job you do for me, but if you wish, I can give you a hand job..."

I liked the idea but was too embarrassed in front of all the on-lookers, "Let's skip it. In half an hour, we'll head back to our hotel. Over there you'll repay me."

She laughed, "Chicken! Would you like me to return the favor and spread lotion on YOUR... front?"

"Mom, what's got into you?"

She giggled, "Honey, I am very horny right now. As you said the other day, nobody knows us here, so if we have fun, and give them a show at the same time, I won't mind..."

"Mom!!!"

"OK, ok, I'll behave."

I lay by her side and waited patiently for my pecker to calm down, shrivel, and rest on my thigh. I fell asleep for a short time and woke up to find out Mom was not by me. She was back in the water, talking to 2 men.

I entered the water, approached them, and heard Mom laughing, "Thank you for the compliment and the gracious offer but I doubt my lover will approve of it. Why don't you ask him?"

When I arrived, the Latin-looking guy smiled at me and said, "Your lady looks amazing. We were wondering if you 2 would consider having fun together. This is not a good place but we have a suite nearby and will be happy to invite you 2 to a private party."

I said, "It's a nice offer but we'll have to decline. We'll be on the island for 3 more days. Give me your phone number and if we change our mind, we'll call you."

His disappointed face said it all.

Half an hour later we were back on the way to our car. I watched Mom's face - It was radiant. She was happy. I said nothing and kissed her lips.

...

We arrived at the Mauna Lani Hotel 2 hours later. We rested for a couple of minutes and went to a seafood restaurant named Napua, which was highly recommended by the concierge.

Mom ordered the Ahi Tuna Tataki and I got the pork chop and a bottle of Argyle Pinot. The meal was fantastic, and the wine excellent as well.

We returned to our room, ready to watch TV. The channels showed many programs that started more than half an hour earlier or were not very interesting. We compromised on an old Italian movie with Marcello Mastroianni and Sophia Loren. We rested on the sofa with Mom's head leaning on my chest and my hand around her shoulder. Fifteen minutes later we saw Marcello's character having sex with his mistress.

Mom sighed, turned her head to me, and mumbled, "The movie reminds me that earlier, on the black sand beach, your penis showed interest in me. Since I am becoming aroused again, I wonder if you are still interested..."

I smirked, "Are you interested in me or Marcello?"

She didn't blink, "The way I feel now, I won't object to having in my bed you, Marcello, and Sophia..."

"I see you really are in the mood!"

She stood up and moved toward the bathroom. On the way, I heard her say, "Adam, I am going to freshen up. Join me in bed in 20 minutes, and... bring the KY jelly with you."

...

When she was done, I went to the bathroom for 5 minutes. As I was coming out, I noticed the lights in our bedroom were dimmed. My pecker was at half mast, anticipating the action. I undressed and lay by Mom. Her hand found my penis and bobbed it until it was fully erect. She sucked me for a short time, then moved on top of me, and rode me for a couple of minutes as I rubbed her round breasts. Then she rose, positioned herself on her knees and elbows, with her head on 2 large pillows, and muttered, "Honey, take it from here, but be gentle, please."

I placed myself behind her, between her spread legs, and shoved my rod into her pussy. She groaned and began countering my slow pounding. I grabbed the KY and lubed my palms generously. Then I caressed lightly her ass crack, focusing on her puckered hole. She tried to help me, pushing her rear into my palm.

Next, I inserted my forefinger into her anus. It slipped without difficulty, and Mom moaned, "Honey, it feels good!" I moved circularly, gradually relaxing her sphincter and dilating the orifice. The second finger followed. It felt slightly tighter but not too much. Mom's groans increased. She obviously was enjoying the feeling.

The mere thought of me playing with Mom's ass was enough to keep my cock stiff despite not being touched for quite a while.

I lubed the entrance once more and was able to penetrate gently with a third finger. Mom's breathing stopped for a moment but resumed shortly after. Again, I tried gingerly to move the fingers around.

When Mom's butt began bobbing on my fingers, I knew it was time to give it a try. I removed my fingers, spread some jelly on my cock, and pushed the spongy head gently into her butthole. Once the soft head was in, I stopped. I wanted her to set up the pace. She rested for a moment before relaxing the sphincter and pushing slowly onto my member. I felt her entrance enlarging gradually around my advancing organ, and seconds later, the distal part of my hard shaft was in. We both paused for a while, as Mom's respiration became shallow and fast. Then, her body pushed against mine and I saw my large pecker gradually being swallowed by her bowels. The immense pressure of her tight opening slowly decreased and I began a rhythmic in and out movements. It was still much tighter than her cunt, and the pressure was tremendous yet already more tolerable.

Mom started moaning, and I heard her mumble, "Honey, you are huge! I feel you all the way to my throat. But it feels wonderful. Please, try faster."

Realizing Mom actually felt good about it, I intensified my strokes, leaned on her back, and massaged her gorgeous tits.

All of a sudden, her body jolted and I heard her scream, "Yes! Shove it harder. It's so good! Oh GOD... I am cuuuming!"

I moved one hand to her sensitive clitty and rubbed it roughly. Her shaking became uncontrolled and she began crying. Her continuous countering of my actions told me her crying was not due to pain but a reaction to her massive orgasm.

My own climax was approaching. I whispered in her ear, "Mom, I own you now! Your hole feels terrific and I am going to cum in your ass. Take it!"

Next, I erupted into her bowels. During her orgasm, her sphincter spasmed multiple times, milking my cock and increasing my pleasure. I continued plowing in and out for several minutes, and then, gradually the pace diminished until my prick deflated enough, and I pulled it out.

Mom collapsed on her abdomen and remained still for close to 20 minutes. I moved closer to her, gently caressed her hair, and kissed her forehead, "Mom, thank you. I love you so much..."

Eventually, she moved onto her side, and whispered, "Darling, I was scared to death letting you use my ass. Your organ is huge and I wasn't sure my hole would be able to dilate enough. But I was horny, had some wine, and more importantly - I had to keep my promise to you, so I went for it. Yes, it did hurt in the beginning, but for only a couple of minutes. And then, as if a magician used his wand, your strokes became pleasurable and my orgasm was the strongest the 2 of us had until now. Thanks for being patient. And I love you too!"

Next, Mom rushed to the bathroom and stayed there for half an hour.

Mom returned smiling, "It's time to sleep. It was a great day, but a tiring one. I think I can sleep 24 hours straight!"

...

We woke up around 8 o'clock. Mom stretched, freshened up, and announced, "I need to call Dad. I hope he is still doing well."

She dialed his number. His voice sounded strong and healthy, "Hi, Ruby. It's morning at your place. How are you 2 doing? Still tolerating each other?"

She giggled, "Oh, honey, it's much better than that. Do you recall the days we were playing 3 holes? Well, your son just proved he can play the game too..."

Dad was stunned, "Son of a gun! I knew he was a man now, but it happened much earlier than I predicted..."

"Frank, I missed you very much. But your son is trying his best to do whatever he can so I do not suffer certain itch..."

"Honey, my birthday occurs one day after your return. Can I have a wish?"

"Franky, you are a big liar. Your birthday was barely 10 days ago. However, I'll do it. What is your wish?"

"These days, being paralyzed, I cannot do much. I understand you 2 enjoy your activities in bed. I... want to watch the 2 people I love more than anybody else going at it."

Mom gasped. She looked at me and then mumbled, "Honey, you were, and still are, the biggest pervert I've ever met. But if this is what you really want, we'll do it..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,120 Followers