A Family Situation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eased his cock out of my ass crack. I felt his fingers in the top of my pantyhose and panties and with one quick jerk downward, my entire ass was exposed with my pantyhose and panties halfway down my thighs.

He roughly grabbed hold of my hips. My face still buried in my little girl's ass. She was looking passed me now, at her father's face towering behind me.

I felt the tip of his engorged, circumcised helmet against my moistened pussy lips and as he grunted out loud, he violently rammed his massive tool to its hilt inside of me.

I cried out, "AAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!", as my pussy stretched wide opened trying to accommodate his huge tool sudden, forceful, intrusion.

My head lifted from my daughter's ass. I released her open thighs from my grasp. Jake's penetration of me, forcing me forward to where I was now laying on top of my sweet young daughter's sweat covered body. Her larger tits mushed against my smaller chest.

Kelly's arms laid back on the table, her hands over her head. Her eyes transfixed on my face as she watched my expression change from pleasure to pain as her father's oversized girth stretched my cunt open.

I looked down at her angelic face, her penetrating deep blue eyes, her silky blonde hair forming a halo around her head. The paleness of her skin, her long blonde hair splayed about her, framed by the black tabletop, elicited her stunning beauty. In that intense I forgave my husband. How could he not want her, take her, use her, abuse her? As I wanted too looking down at her.

I caught a whiff of the pungent odor of her gleaming, clean shaven armpits, lowered my head and slaked my tongue over one of them, tasting the sourness of the smell. She giggled, then moaned as my lips suckled beads of her armpit sweat into my mouth.

Jake held his cock still to the hilt in my pussy as my cunt expanded and relax that all too familiar girth. Then I pressed my inner pussy muscles into his cock, as if I was trying to milk it.

He responded, "Oh God, you bitch, you old fucking bitch."

I licked up the last of my daughter's armpit moisture. And raised my head to again look down at her, taking in as much of her young, luscious body as I could. Jake started to rock back and forth inside me, easily causing Kelly's and my sweat cover torsos to rub up, down over each other.

I lowered my face to my daughters and pressed my lips into hers. Letting her smell and taste her ass, pussy and her daddy's cum on my mouth and tongue. She greedily licked and sucked my scented, flavored saliva into her mouth. Seemingly, relishing our decadent, incestuous turn of events.

I lifted my head up and looked back at my husband. Jake was glaring down at both of us. Thoroughly enjoying fucking me as he watched our daughter kiss.

I glared back at him, "Fuck me up the ass."

His expression changed to disbelief. He had always wanted to take my ass, but I always, flatly refused. No way did I believe my ass could take that thing. Now, as he fucked me as I lay on top of our daughter, I told him to sodomize me.

He immediately pulled his dick put of me. My pussy left gaped wide open from the suddenness of his withdrawal.

He bellowed at Kelly, "Hold her. Hold your mother tight". Kelly wrapped her arms around my back, pressing our tits together again. I looked at her. She had a look of astonishment on her face, as if asking me, 'Are you really going to take that monster cock up your ass?'

At that moment I knew, she had never let her father to fuck her tight ass.

I lowered my head and gently kissed my lovely daughters' sweet, soft, yielding lips. Our tongues playing with each other's.

I felt Jake's strong fingers wrap around the base of my throat. Forcing my head up, breaking the tender kiss of mother and daughter.

Now I was looking straight ahead. He tightened his grip nearly choking me. I could feel the veins in my neck bulge. Then he moved the tip of his bottle wide cock up and down my ass crack, mercifully lubing my asshole his pre-cum and my pussy juice.

I felt the pressure of his cock head against my yet yielding sphincter. Then the sharp pain as his hand slapped hard against my ass cheek.

"Relax your ass bitch"! I shouted at me. Then another slap, harder than the first. Then another and another and another, each one more violent the previous one.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. My eyes squinting from the pain. My ass hole relaxed ever so slightly and the gave way as my husband's hard nub pushed into me passed my opening.

The pain was so intense, I could saw stars through the moisture of my tears filling my eyes. For a brief second, I thought I would pass-out. There was no pleasure with this, just pure agony.

Jake continued to force more of his steel girder cock into me. Tearing, stretching my ass apart.

Kelly tightened her grip around my back. Responding to the way my face was contorted in pain to her father's violent violation of her mother's butt.

I must of been a sight. Tears escaping from me tightly shut eyes. My lips pulled tightly opened in a cruel, painful grin. Drool seeping out the edges of my mouth. I held my breath, as my daughter, fucking husband continued to slowly wedge his oversized tool into my reluctantly yielding ass cavity.

His other hand was now on my shoulder. He released my neck from his strangle hold and now had both hand pulling me back onto his dick as he pushed forward. I felt his pubic hair against my butt cheeks, he let out a loud sigh. His mammoth cock now totally impaled inside my burning ass.

I let out a low moaning, "aaaaaaahhhhhhh".

It relaxed my entire body. I took in a slow breath and realized, if I continued to take slow shallow breaths, my body and ass relaxed and the pain of this unnatural intrusion started to subside.

Jake slowly eased back, my cunt membrane closing as he withdraw. With only the helmet of his cock still inside my ass he pushed forward again, expanding the walls of my pussy. I exhaled a moan as he again stretched my insides open.

His pubic hair pressed into my butt cheeks as he was into my pussy.

His hands slipped over my shoulders and grasped the top of my biceps, pulling my hands off the table and up to my sides. He kept brining his hands backwards, to and passed my elbows, forearms until he stopped at my wrists, held both tightly, pulled back hard, forcing my ass back into his cock further and my head up and my back arched.

Jake gave let out a grunt and then moved his pelvis back slightly then forward. He then started to fuck my ass slowly, rhythmically. I took a short breath each time he withdrew and exhaled with a little girlish sigh each time he pushed into me.

I felt my small sagging tits swaying back and forth. Then my daughter's soft hand cupped them and gently kneaded them in her slim fingers. The pain of my husband's enormous cock faded and gave way to dull pleasure, soothed further by the tender manipulation of my tits in Kelly's hands.

Jake kept my arms pinned back, restraining me. I was helpless to his assault as he started to increase his back-and-forth motion inside my now yielding butt.

I stared down at my tasty looking young daughter. My hair tips brushing against her face. My face now relaxed as my ass accommodated her father's tool. My little girlie whimper each time he pushed deep into me, made my head bob. She could see the pleasure he was giving me.

I felt her hands move down my hanging tits. Her fingernails lightly scraping over them. She then placed each of my extend nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and gently massaged each one.

I sighed, "Oh yes, honey, yes", with this new stimulation.

She smiled up at me, "You like daddy's cock in your ass mommy?". She asked in a soft loving tone.

I replied in a hushed tone, "Yes honey, I do".

Jake, hearing our intimate conversation, moved his hips little faster back and forth into my ass. I could feel my ass cheeks bouncing each time he drove into me.

Kelly's expression suddenly changed. She glared up at me. Her thumbs and forefingers tightened and pressed into my nipples. She pulled down sharply and twisted them hard. The shocking pain made me scream, "God, no, stop! AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!"

Jake pushed his cock deep into my ass and held it there, apparently not knowing that Kelly was torturing my nipples and tits.

I looked down at her. My face wincing in pain. Tears again forming in my eyes. I whimpered, "Please Kelly, stop", as she continued to twist and pull on my chest.

She snarled to her father, as she stared at my contorted face, "Fuck her hard daddy. Fuck mommy up the ass! Make it hurt daddy. Fuck the old cow!"

Hearing our daughters demand, Jake moved his cock almost out of my butt and then slammed it deep into me. My cry of pain and shame filled the room. Jake regripped my wrists, holding them tighter, pulling my arms back harder. Then he started to ram rid his cock inside me.

I heard Kelly give out s sadistic sounding laugh as her daddy started to jack hammer his wide shaft into my helpless frame. Her thumbs and forefingers seemingly trying to rip my nipples off my breasts.

She urged her father on, "That's it daddy! Rip mommy apart! She wanted your cock up her ass! She loves it daddy! She needs it daddy! Fuck her ass daddy! Fuck her up her ass!"

Her words demeaning tone and words, turning me on even more. Heightening my pleasure of being abused, used, violated.

Jake pounded into me with renewed vigor. A low growl now accompanied his thrusting. He pushed into me, then suddenly stopped. His cock expanded inside my torn and stretched anal canal. In that instant, that precise moment, all three of us froze. Sensing what was about to happen, Kelly stopped tugging and twisting on my nipples, I held my breath looking straight ahead at nothing, Jake held his body completely still, his powerful hands, holding my arms firmly backward.

Then the release.

Jake's cock warm wetness erupted in my ass, saturating it, soothing it, with his cum. He groaned a loud, "Yes!" as he pumped his load into my cock filled packed behind.

My whole body shivered with this new sensation. Sweat coated my skin, my body odor's pungent stench wafted over me. My daughter's hands, pawing hard, now were cupping my tits in a vice grip. Tearing streaming down my cheeks. I was between ecstasy and self-loathing.

Then the final degradation, I came. My body betraying me. I let out a pleading, "NNNNOOO!" trying to repress the truth. That I was getting off on from being ass fucked in the arms of my daughter, by my husband, her father.

My bodies quivering, shaking, spasming let them know I was "getting off" being butt fucked.

My eyes tightly shut, I heard my daughter snarl at me, "God, mother. You are filthy, depraved whore. You like this! You like letting your daughter watch you get fucked up the ass. You're cumming, you worthless shit".

Jake let go of my shoulders and he placed them on my hips, still holding his deflating cock inside my butt. The last of his climax faintly pulsating his remaining drops of cum inside me.

My daughter's hands pressed up against my chest, now smashed against mt tits, held me up over her.

Jake let his cock flop out of my ass. I gasped and then bowed my head. My hair falling into my daughter's face.

Disgusted Kelly spat, "Get your hair out of my face and get off me, you repulsive old cow". She pushed up, straightening her arms. I slip off her and slumped to the floor, sitting at Jake's feet. My shirt crumbled around me. My panty hose and panties still stretched now down to just above my knees. I could feel his cum seeping out of my ass.

Then I felt Kelly's body squatting next to me. Her hands on either side if my head. As she turned it she said sharply, "Look at it mother.".

I was staring at my husband now limp cum coated cock fresh from my ass. A strand of cum dripping from its tip. The funky smell permeated from my ass as his cum seeped from it.

My daughter holding my head firmly in her grasp continued, "See it mom? Can you smell it? It's just been deep up your ass. Taste it mother. Lick it. You tasted my ass mom, now taste your own."

I pushed back against her hands trying to move away from my husband's spent cock. Limp, he was still larger than a "normal" hard dick.

Kelly moved one hand off my head and gave my face a sharp, quick slap. Grabbed my head again turning it to her father's hanging wet cock, She pressed it against the side of my nose and my tightly closed lips and angerly retorted, "LICK IT MOTHER! Clean daddy's dirty cock."

I held back a whimper, pushed the tip of my tongue passed my lips and flicked off some gunk off my husband's dick. The taste was eerily familiar, his cum and the hint of ass.

I heard Kelly snigger, "Come mommy," then demand, "Eat it!"

I placed the flat of my tongue against Jake's soft, slime coated cock and move up its length. Kelly released her grasp on my head. I heard her softly gasp as she watched me, her prim, proper, professional mother, hungrily lick the cum and grime off her daddy's cock that had just been up my ass.

I licked the sides of my husband's dick, running my tongue up and down its length. I moved my face lower to the tip and then sucked his now pliable cock head into my mouth. I sucked on it like a baby suckles a mother's tit. I made a distinctive 'UM' sound as a fresh glob of his cum came out of his dick into my mouth, slid over my tongue and down throat.

The sides of my cheeks indented as I sucked more of the cock into my mouth. I washed and licked off all the remaining residue I could find. I had more them half my husband's flaccid cock my mouth and still I wanted more. I felt the tip hit the back of my mouth. I didn't gag. I then moved head back and forth on his cock.

I felt his cock twitch and begin to stiffen as it came back to life. I reached down and put my hand under my skirt and ran my forefinger and middle finger on either side of my clit. My pussy was soaked.

My daughter cooed incredulously, "God, daddy, the old bitch is fingering herself. She's getting off being a subjugated cunt."

I felt my daughter's hand on the back of my head. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back off her father's cock, stating flatly, "We don't have time for this."

She let go of my hair. I looked up at them, now standing in front of me, arm and arm. My pretty, long haired blonde daughter and her, not so trim middle-aged father.

"Come on daddy, let's shower together and take a nap". Her sweet voice emphasizing the word 'together'.

He smiled, "Wait, first some new rules for your mother. Mary, you will be completely nude when Kelly or I are home. You will serve us...".

Kelly interrupted with a girlish giggle, "Or service us."

Jake laughed, "Or service us, whenever we want, without hesitation or protest. Kelly is now your mistress. You will call me 'Sir' and her, 'Miss'. Understood?"

I nodded yes as I looked up at them.

"Good, have dinner ready by six, now go clean yourself up. You look like shit."

I watched them turn and walk down the hall. My Kelly's small tight ass in contrast to my husband large shaped mass.

I sat on the floor and peeled of my now run laden pantyhose and stretched out panties. I couldn't remember when my high heels had fallen off.

I stood unzipped my crumpled skirt and slid it off. I grabbed my clothes and heels and head down the hall, past the master bedroom, that was no longer mine. I could hear the shower running.

I stepped into the hallway bathroom. I looked into the mirror. Just hours before I looked like the stereotypical professional woman. My hair styled; my makeup perfect. Now I looked my age and like the 'old cow' my daughter had labeled me. My hair frayed, tangled and matted with sweat. My eyes had large patches if black mascara under them, with streaks of tear stains running down my cheeks. My lipstick smeared round my mouth. My tits seemed to sag even more under the nature of my age. I could smell my own stench from my body odor.

As I looked at myself on the mirror. One hand went down to my pussy, the other cupped my breast. I watched myself masturbate, stimulated by now being a submissive bitch to my daughter and husband. But now as I came, jamming four fingers into my damp pussy and massaging my slick clit with my thumb, it wasn't Kelly or Jake I was thinking of. It was my son. He'll be home in two weeks. If my husband has our daughter, I was going to have our son.

To be continued...

12