A Family That Plays Together Pt. 08

Story Info
The truth about what is going on in the family comes out.
11.5k words
4.56
20.2k
30
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say

Chapter 8

This is not a subtle story; it features SEX and not a lot else!!

The following story deals with incest, straight sex, gay sex, group sex, anal sex, bondage, medical scenes, hopefully romance and probably a lot more so if it's not your thing please move on, if it is your thing then ENJOY!!

The truth about what is going on in the family comes out.

ANNE

I suppose that it was only a matter of time before what the family and I were up to came out. Of course you already know that Jake, my son, was fucking me either when the gardeners were here, Jake would sneak off from work and come home to help the gardeners service his Mother, or, if Aaron and Jill were out of the house overnight then Jake would fuck me all over the house and end up sleeping in my bed. Of course, Jake was sworn to secrecy. If his Father ever found out I didn't even want to think about what would happen.

So it was another day on the sun beds and I was in my favourite position. Noel was on his back laying on the sun bed, I was standing over him, one leg either side of the bed with his big hands on my waist supporting me, I could squat over his big hard cock that was sticking up just resting against my fanny, it meant that I was in charge and could take his cock as I wanted it, deep and slow or short and fast.

Noel had bought Simon along with him, the lad with the pierced nipples and the big firm balls, and Jake had, conveniently, just turned up...I was convinced that he could smell available fanny from miles away. The lads were either side of me; I had their cocks in each of my hands slowly just wanking them enough to keep them rock hard. They both had their mouths locked onto my nipples, just nipping them and gently sucking them. My nipples had become really sensitive over the last few months and I quite often found myself when I was alone in my house tweaking my nipples without thinking, I loved the little shocks and trembles that it caused to go through my body.

I lowered my self down onto Noels cock, well I didn't lower I just dropped right onto it hard and fast, I heard him grunt as he pushed up to get the last inch into my cunt. I pulled the lads cocks close to my mouth and started to feed on them, two cocks with big chewable foreskins, I looked up and saw that Simon and Jake were kissing hard and dirty....good for them I thought. So that Noel didn't feel left out Simon bent down and kissed him as well. I managed to get both of their skinned back cocks in my mouth and was using my tongue to wash their cockheads and piss slits, oh this was good, a studs cock in my cunt and lads cocks in my mouth. I suddenly felt Jake stiffen, not his cock as that was already very hard, but his whole body, Simon pulled his cock out of my mouth and Noel stopped fucking me.

"What the fuck is going on?" it was Aarons voice. Oh my God, it was my husband and he'd found me getting fucked by the gardeners and my son. "I pay you to put on roofs not to fuck your Mother Jake, so bugger off, and you so called gardeners go and do some bloody gardening" Aaron shouted. They all collected up some of their clothes and made a quick exit even if their cocks were still hard and leaking.

I turned over to face my husband. "So this is what you get up to when I'm at work?" Aaron said.

"Well you haven't had sex with me for years so I have to get it somewhere don't I" I replied.

Aaron looked at me and said "you know that I love you don't you." It went quiet, "so I better fuck you to prove it hadn't I" said Aaron as he stripped off walking towards me.

Of course I'd seen his body and his soft cock before, we still slept in the same bed but now I was seeing his rock hard body and his rock hard cock and that look on his face said it all, almost as if he was going to claim what was his after all these years.

He pulled me down the bed by my legs, spread them wide, lifted me up slightly and penetrated me in one hard push, "Uuugggg" I cried out, not in pain but just in pleasure, "fuck me hard, fuck your wife hard Aaron" I almost screamed...and he did.

He thrust and thrust, where had he learnt all this from I wondered, his cock was hitting all my spots, I was using my fanny muscles to squeeze his cock and he had to thrust hard to overcome the resistance. I could feel the familiar shudders of my orgasm building but I didn't want to cum, well not yet anyway. Aaron looked at me and with one big thrust pulled his cock out of my cunt, it almost felt like my cunt was fluttering at him, trying to entice his cock back in. He laid down by the side of me and kissed me, his hand went to my open fanny and slid a few fingers into my still open fuckhole and his thumb found my hard little clit while I grabbed hold of his cock and slid his foreskin backwards and forwards, his cockhead slick with precum and my juices.

We carried on kissing and both wanking each other when he got up and stood over my face, I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth so he could slide his engorged veiny cock into my mouth, he lent back and his fingers went back into my cunt. I let him face fuck me and frig my cunt, his fingers were curved in the perfect curve and his thumb was rubbing on my clit, it wouldn't be long before I came.....without warning my orgasm hit me in one long fanny twitching, body bucking moaning wet sticky hit. Aaron took that as his cue and shot his load of man spunk into my mouth and down my throat and I swallowed and swallowed so I didn't waste one drop of my husbands load. As we both came down from our orgasms we lay there and he kissed me Tasting his own cum in my mouth he said "God, I've missed this."

"So have I, but I've got you back now" I replied.

As if by magic Jake appeared and asked "have you two lovebirds made up and kissed yet?" Aaron picked up Jakes underpants that he'd left when they had to do a runner and threw them at him.

Jake picked them up and draped them over his still hard cock and said, "because some of us still haven't emptied our balls unlike you Dad." I looked at Aaron and he looked at me as if we were both asking each others permission.

"We both need to be more open with each other and about sex" I told him.

He nodded and said "I agree because we both know that we'll always come back to each other."

Jake chimed in with a big "ahhhh, its love is it I think I better get the gardeners to help out" and shouted out "come on lads, there's holes to fill."

Noel and Simon appeared naked and their cocks hard. Noel walked across to Aaron and rather awkwardly shook his hand, Aaron reached down and took hold of Noels cock and led him towards me. I'd assumed the doggy position, arse in the air, cunt on show and back arched for maximum penetration.

Aaron fed Noels cock into my wet and open cunt and told him to "fuck my wife."

Simon stood in front of me and I opened my mouth his cock while Jake and his Dad were wanking each other's cocks watching their Mother and wife get used in both ends. As I was reaching the point of no return and could feel my juices bubbling up Aaron pulled Noels cock out of my fanny, moved Simon round to my arse and inserted Simons cock to my cunt, he indicated that my mouth was empty and Jake got the hint and his cock was soon filling it. Aaron was now wanking Noels fanny juice covered cock and Noel returned the favour.

Again I needed to cum and was denied as Simons cock was pulled out to be replaced with my sons cock and my husbands cock filled my mouth, Noel had his hands full with Simons hard cock and swollen balls. Jake was pounding Mummy's hole and my husband was pounding my mouth....I was loving all of it. Suddenly my holes were both empty and I was turned over onto my back, legs spread wide open to show off my red and swollen cunt. "Time to cool her cunt down, Jake, lets spread our cream, and you two paste my wife's face with yours" said Aaron.

Synchronised wanking was carried out and with perfect timing Noel and Simon spunked, spraying my face with jets of baby batter and through eyelids covered in cum I watched Aaron wanking off his son and his son wanking off his father till they both shot their loads together into their Mother's and wife's open cunt which responded by firing my fanny juices, piss and cum back at them in a huge orgasm.

The men carried on slowly wanking the last drops of their cum out of their cocks and I gently rubbed my clit as my fanny stopped shuddering and my lips started to close.

Aaron helped me up off of the sun bed and they all just looked at me with huge grins on their faces, I couldn't resist it at went along the row of them, kissed them each hard and squeezed their soft cocks. "Thanks boys" I said, like a line from a film!!

Aaron said to Noel "I think we'll have to arrange a full maintenance contract for the family, sorry garden, I'll sort it out with you after the weekend if that's OK," Noel just smiled. Aaron told Simon that he'd see him very soon at the Doctors and said to Jake "you'll have to sort out your own dinner, your Mother and I have got some catching up to do" and we disappeared off upstairs.

Aaron and I had a great night, not fucking but making love...yes, we weren't too old for that!! I fell asleep with my husbands cock wedged between my arse cheeks and his hand on my fanny.

As always he was up early for work but I gave him a long slow wank to empty his balls before he went to work and cleaned him up the best I could with my mouth. I heard him talking to Jake and the front door closing. I must have started to fall asleep when I heard Jakes voice saying "Mum, what can I do with this?" standing at the bedroom door with his hard cock in his hand.

"Come on in son" I said, threw the duvet off of the bed and opened my cunt lips up for him. He didn't hang around, on the bed between my legs, cock straight into my open fanny and it wasn't long before I felt his hot spunk jetting into my cunt.

He pulled out, his cock still dripping and said "thanks Mum, got to go to work" and left.

So I'd satisfied two of the Moss's and I was certainly satisfied.

So what would happen next? I'd have to wait and see.

AARON

At last after all these years I'd had sex with my wife....and it was good. She'd certainly been trained well by the gardeners and I'd certainly been trained well by the escorts that I'd been seeing. It was different having sex with my wife as there was love involved rather then just getting my hole and emptying my balls but I think that we need to do both.

I realised what was going on after I made a few enquires about the gardening firm that seemed to spend a lot of time at our house. Apart from being a respected gardening firm they were, known, amongst certain people, as also providing sexual services to women and men. They had a stable of male and female escorts that they could call on to provide any services that the client wanted and I was sure, apart from Simon, that they had some connection with the "club". As for Jake fucking his Mother, I'd worked that out as well, all our company vehicles had trackers fitted, just in case they got stolen, and only I had access to it. Jake had been disappearing from site, according to the lads to go and get tools or materials, and, unless he was going home for lunch at odd times, he was spending a lot of time at home when I knew that just Anne and the gardeners were there.

So I'd now fucked my wife, fucked my daughter and had all but anal sex with my son. My wife had been fucked by my son and my son had fucked his sister so that only left my wife and daughter who hadn't had each other. I had a word with Jake and although he put up a bit of a fight, well OK he just said " I'm up for that Dad" I decided to arrange something, just the family, and no gardeners...yet.

We'd all had dinner together and were clearing the table and chatting when I asked Anne "who has the biggest cock, Jake or me?"

Without missing a beat Anne said "Jake but only just" and laughed.

"Well in that case I better fuck my daughters arse first then hadn't I" I said.

"Dad!!" said Jill.

Jake laughed and said "glad that Dads not going to be fucking my arsehole."

I couldn't resist it and replied "oh that will be happening one day boy" Jill look shocked. "Lets all be honest about it, we've all been fucking each other, we've all been getting fucked by each other and we've all been fucking or getting fucked by other people so why not carry on and enjoy it...what's wrong with that?" I said.

I waited to see what would happen, would anybody storm out and shout disgusting or would they all agree. Jake was first, "you know me dad I'll fuck any hole and by the sounds of it my holes might be getting fucked so as well so it's a big yes from me."

Jill said, "I love cock and cunt so the more the merrier," so that only left the love of my life, my wife Anne.

She looked at me and the twins, smiled and said "I've been wanting this to happen for years, I realise what I've been missing out on and so I've got a lot of catching up to do so who better than to show me what I've been missing than my family. Oh, just one other thing, can we still employ the gardeners other wise Jake will have to start cutting the grass?"

Jill disappeared off to get ready, I made a note to get douche hoses fitted in all of the showers in the house so I must get some recommendations for plumbers that could do the work, and Anne, Jake and I went off to the "media" room. Anne kissed me deeply and her hand went down and grabbed hold of my bulging cock through my shorts saying "I love your cock and that I make you hard."

Jake was just standing there watching, "come on Jake come and join in and help your Mum get me hard and ready to fuck your sisters arsehole" I told him, he didn't need any further encouragement as he stripped off and fell to his knees in front of his Mum and me.

He pulled my shorts and underpants down to free my hard cock and took his Dads cock into his mouth, I saw his hand disappear up his mums short dress, she wasn't wearing any knickers, and he must have gone straight to her clit as she took a short sharp breath when he locked onto it. Anne pulled her dress up and off over her head so that her fanny and tits were on show and I took one of her beautiful nipples in my mouth and gently sucked it, Jake let my cock out of his mouth and turned to bury his head in his Mums twat, he didn't forget me as he carried on gently wanking me. I was slurping on my wife's nipples and Jake was slurping on his Mums fanny and my wife was just gently moaning and holding onto me so she didn't collapse.

Jill appeared, naked of course, at the door, "I'm all ready and I can see that you started without me, I need a hand or mouth or both to get me ready for arse fucking, so who wants to help me out" she laughed.

This was the test, Jake and I could have done it but.....and before the lads could even move Anne said "I think that's my job, a girl has to help another girl out, don't you" as she kissed her daughter on the lips and led her to the sofa. They both sat down next to each other and opened their legs so their fannies were on full view. It was a beautiful sight, Anne's fanny was bigger and her inner lips protruded whereas Jill fanny was more of a tight slit and more of a mound, of course both of their cunts were almost hairless, just enough hair to show off their cunts beautifully.

Anne clicked her fingers at Jake and I and pointed at the girl's cunts, we knew what we had to do and Jake and I dropped to our knees in front of them and went to work on the girl's fanny's, me and my wife and Jake and his sister. I was gentler, licking and stroking, watching Anne's fanny start to open to show off her clit, inner lips and fuckhole. Jake was more of a lad, pulling his sisters vag lips open, taking her clit in his mouth and fingering her fuckhole but whatever way we did it the girls moaning showed that they were enjoying it. "Swap over Jake" I said "and let me taste my daughter and you can have your Mum...again!" Jake laughed and he moved across and locked onto his Mums cunt, again, no finesse just straight in eating away and soon Anne was moaning.

"Hello Daddy" said Jill, "are you going to lick my clit for me please," how could I refuse, she had said please after all!! I teased her clit and sucked like it was the end of her little finger, her legs started to stiffen and she pushed her fanny into my face. Anne was moaning and I could see that Jake had three of his fingers in her fuckhole and was plunging them in and out.

I didn't want the girls to cum, well not yet anyway so pulled my head out of my daughters fanny and said to Jake "think its our turn now don't you Jake?" Jake pulled his fanny-juiced face out of his Mothers fanny and nodded.

We both jumped up on the sofa so that the Moss boys cocks were in line with the Moss girls mouths and moved forward to rest our cockheads on the girls lips, they knew what to do and opened up and let our cocks in. They both worked on our cockheads first, getting it wet and saliva covered, using their tongues on our piss slits and on our sensitive banjo strings. I felt Anne hold my shaved balls in her hand, caressing them gently, I started to push my cock further into her mouth and Jake was doing the same with his sister, "lets gag them Dad" said Jake, he was a dirty little fucker, so we went for it, me thrusting hard into my wife's mouth and Jake thrusting hard into his sisters mouth. Of course, typical men we were lead by our cocks, and as soon as we thrust too hard and too deep I heard Jake yell out "oh fuck, my balls" closely followed by me screaming as Anne yanked my balls hard...we both realised that the girls dictated the pace as far as face fucking was concerned.

Jake and I were both holding off spunking so when the girls pushed out cocks out of their mouths we both breathed a sigh of relief. "Mum" Jill said "my cunts ready for fucking but my arsehole needs some work on it, will you?"

"Of course darling, come and sit on my face so I can get my tongue in your arsehole and get it ready for your Dads cock" said Anne. She was fingering her fanny and coating her fingers in her fanny juice. Not to be outdone I told Jake to get his Dads dick in his mouth and get it ready to fuck his daughter's arse. What had happened to my shy wife and shy son?

Anne had her tongue all over my daughters ring piece and now it was wet and Jill had relaxed it Anne would use her juiced up fingers to push inside, first one finger and now two as she used them to stretch her daughters arsehole open ready for use, fingers out and then would drill into the arse with the tip of her tongue.

Shy Jake had his Fathers skinned back uncut cock in his mouth and was taking nearly all of the head and shaft down his throat and I could feel him teasing my ring piece with another finger, just tapping on it as if knocking on my backdoor!! Jill's arsehole pucker was nicely open, not gaping but you could get at least one finger in her hole easily. "Mum, I'm ready for Dads cock, will you help please" said Jill.

"Doggy I think Jill" I said and Jill assumed the position. Anne held my daughters arse cheeks open exposing her wet pucker while Jake, always the gentleman, picked up a bottle of lube and rubbed lube deep into her arsehole and then coated my cock with the lube as well, things were going to slip in nicely!!

"Come on Dad, I'll help you fuck your daughter" said Jake as he grabbed my cock and rested my cock glan on Jill's pucker.

I leant over and kissed my wife and said quietly "you OK with this Anne?"

She replied "just do it but next time its my arse you're fucking when I've got it trained up and ready." Jake put his hand on my arse and pushed so my cock entered my daughter's arse and her pucker opened to take it.