A Family That Plays Together Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the lubed up strap on rest against my pucker which I could feel was open and ready, she gently pushed her hips forward and the rubber dildo slid in, there was a bit of resistance as it hit my sphincter but she pushed through it and despite me squirming and shouting she didn't stop until it hit my second ring piece, then in, out, in, out, it was rubbing against my prostate gland and I wouldn't be able to hold on for long.

She turned a knob on the machine and the pump increased its speed and pressure, my nipples were being pumped and pulled at least by half an inch, the tube was jerking up and down on my cock, better than any wank I'd ever had and the inner sheath was squeezing my cock hard, I was getting milked for all I was worth. She forced the strap on hard into my arse and I exploded, bucking and almost screaming as I watched the biggest load of man cum shoot up the tubes from my cock and into the sample jar.

She pulled out of my arse and turned the machine suction down till it was just gently milking the last few drops out, just like when I have to carry on wanking slowly after I'd shot my load. The dominatrix fucking Simon pulled the strap on cock out of his arse and showed him, it looked like he must have taken at least a foot of rubber up there, Simon just groaned. The tubes and suction cups were removed off my cock and nipples, my tits were hard, erect and looked red and bruised, my cock was red, the foreskin was still pulled right back and it looked like I had a load of love bites on the shaft where the suction sheath had been. "Spectacular" said the blond as she showed me the sample jar almost half full of my sperm, "I look forward to milking you again and having this cock of yours in my holes" she said as she slapped my knob head.

The goons appeared and undid Simon from the wrist shackles and pushed a bench in front of him so that he was bent across it with his legs still spread open, they released me from the examination table and secured me in the same was as Simon, hadn't I had enough?

We both laid there, Simons eyes were glazed and even though his gag had been removed he was still dribbling, his cock was still hard and leaking precum, he hadn't been allowed to spunk up yet, he had a smile all over his face, he'd enjoyed everything that had been dished out to him. I heard the door open and heard somebody walk in to the room and stand behind Simon and I, I felt a hand move down to my fuckhole and felt fingers being inserted, I knew that my arsehole was wide open after the treatment it had just received, Simon groaned as his arsehole got the same treatment. The person moved round to the front of both of us and I looked up......it was my Father!!

"Hello Jake, hello Simon, I enjoyed watching you both get worked on by the ladies, as you can see I'm rock hard" Dad said waving his cock at us. "I had to have you punished Simon after you fucked my wife, I think that you enjoyed it and now I'm going to fuck your arse, and Jake, I'm going to fuck your arse as well, just to show you that I'm the head of the family and to show you I can. Simon your arsehole is wide open, I reckon I could fit my fist in there but I'll save that for another day so Jake, your going to get your Dads cock first, you alright with that son?" he said, I just nodded. He let me spit on it although my mancunt didn't need any extra lubrication, Dad wasn't gentle and he embedded in my arse in one thrust.

I grunted and said "fuck me Dad, I want it and deserve it," so he did, hard.

My cock was only semi hard and there was certainly no spunk left in my drained balls, Dad thrust away and suddenly my mancunt was empty and I heard Simon say "yes Sir, sorry Sir" as he was on the receiving end of Dads fucking.

"Simon, your holes so open I can't feel the sides, next time I fuck you I want it closed and tight, do you understand" Dad told him.

Simon just moaned and said "yes Sir I'll try my best." I knew that Dad wouldn't last long and the goons appeared to unshackle us both, we both dropped to our knees and Dad shot his load over both of us, it dripped off of our faces and Simon scooped it up to use as lube on his cock, he still hadn't cum yet.

I looked at Dad and he nodded, I stayed on my knees, Simon stood up and Dad took hold of his cum covered cock and started to wank him. I looked at Simons piss slit open and closing, his tight balls started to contract and I knew that he was close, Simon snorted, Dad aimed Simons cock at my open mouth and Simon fired, it must have been a dozen short sharp bursts of Grade A spunk into my mouth, as I swallowed Dad pushed my head onto Simons still dribbling cock and I cleaned it off.

We all showered, I was fascinated my Simons open arsehole, he joked that one day if I carried on getting fucked that mine would end up like his, "no way" I said but I wondered if it would and would it bother me anyway, I still hadn't worked out if with men I was top or bottom...who cared.

"Dad" I said.

"What son, you want more cock?" Dad asked

"No, but can we have some food, producing that much spunk makes a growing lad hungry" I laughed.

So what would happen next? I'd have to wait and see.

JILL

Our family had gone from dysfunctional to fucking each other!! what a change...for the better defiantly.

Believe it or not we didn't spend all our time fucking each other, as Jake has already told you we had arranged a sort of code and it seemed to work. It was fair game to flirt and touch each other, Mum and Dad spent a lot of time in bed together, I'm glad that Jake and I couldn't hear what they were up too!! If Dad was away then Jake would end up in Mums bed, I occasionally slept with Mum but while we enjoyed each other if the men of the family were around, joining in or watching, "girl on girl" sex didn't really do anything for both of us, we both liked cock too much.

Jake and I would occasionally take flirting a bit further, I'd just grad hold of his cock and just wank him till he was hard and then leave him to it or he'd come into the bathroom when I was in there and just put the head of his cock into my fanny and then after a few thrusts pull out and walk away...we just loved teasing each other!!

The family realised that it had to be right for everybody for us all to fuck together. I was still seeing Dave and his family on a regular basis, it worked for all of us.

Dad announced that him and Mum were going away together for a few days, Jake and I both looked at each other and went "ahhhh, romance is not dead' and laughed. Of course Dad didn't need to lecture us about friends or parties as he knew that wouldn't happen, Jake might have his mate Craig come and stay, I knew that they were sleeping together, as in the same bed and they were probably wanking each other off, as lads do, but I knew that they were considered "a good catch or studs" amongst the girls at work and as lads do they were fucking anyone that would let them.

I must remember to leave a pair of my used pants in the bathroom for Craig to find, he always had a thing for me but, well so far, that's as far as it was going to go. Dad told me that I'd have to have a few days off of work as he'd arranged plumbers to come in and fit douche hoses to all the showers in the house and as there was 6 to do it would take them a couple of days and he needed somebody in the house to keep an eye on them. It did cross my mind that if the gardeners were here at the same time it could be interesting, sexually that is!!

Parents were away, I heard Jake get up, crash around and go off to work and when peace had descended again I got up, showered, dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen, Jake had made an effort to clear up after him and had left me a note, "Don't fuck the plumbers, they're not here to sort out your plumbing!!" - very funny Jake.

The phone rang and it was the security gate saying was it OK to let the plumbers and their van through. I knew the firm, we had done some roofing for them and we "scratched their back and they scratched ours" so I doubt if Dad would be paying for this job. I put the kettle on and the two plumbers walked around the back of the house and into the kitchen, "morning" they both said.

I turned around and said "the kettles on", oh fuck, I knew one of them, in fact I'd had sex with one of them.

It was the young lad that had fucked me and spunked up down my throat when Dave had taken me dogging. He smiled at me and "said "two sugars in mine please"

The older man, about the same age as my Father, introduced himself as Mark and the younger lad as Pete, "do you know each other?" Mark asked, Pete said that he thought that he'd met me at a picnic at the country park a few months ago, yea right, when I got fed you cock, arse and cream!!

Mark was a good looking man, clean shaven, blond gelled hair, firm muscled arms, no gut, firm thick legs, he was wearing work shorts that showed off a hefty looking bulge, of course I already knew what was underneath Pete's work clothes. Mark said that they'd be changing out all the shower units, should be a straight swap, but they'd have to have the water off and some of the systems drained down but they'd let me know before the water went off. I said that I'd be around. They soon finished Jake and my bathroom shower and Mum and Dads bathroom shower and the guest suite shower. The new shower units looked good, a big overhead rain showerhead, a handheld showerhead and a separate hose with a small valve on that a douche nozzle could be screwed onto. I took mugs of tea up to them and Pete said "this will keep you nice and clean" and laughed.

They appeared downstairs a few hours later and said that they had two more showers in the house to change out but needed to get some more fittings so would sort out the showers in the pool / gym changing rooms today and then come back tomorrow to finish off. I decided to give them something to look at so went and changed into a little "show off my tits and fanny" bikini and lay out by the pool, I wondered if Pete had said anything to Mark about what had happened in the woods.

There was a lot of clunking and talking coming from the shower room and then there was a few shouts and swearing and Pete ran out of the door soaking wet and disappeared off to the pool pump room then ran back into the shower room. Mark and Pete then appeared out from the shower room, both soaking wet and dripping.

I had to laugh, "oh very funny" said Mark.

"Helps if you turn the water off doesn't it?" I answered. I couldn't leave them standing there soaking wet so "strip off both of you, I'll dry your clothes in the dryer" I suggested.

They both looked at each other, "oh come on, I've seen naked men before" I said. So they did. Pete was first to strip off, Great body on him, loved the tattoos and muscles, this time he had underwear on, those tight boxers that showed off his bulge, they were quickly down to his knees and of course, like all men, he had to play with his cock and balls to get them hanging nicely. Mark was a bit slower or shyer, he pilled his shirt off, big pecs and a lovely hairy chest and six pack, he kicked off his work boots and drooped his wet work shorts, he was wearing a small pair of tight white briefs that were well packed with cock, he shrugged those off and his cock dropped out, now he was hung, a big uncut cock just hung there over a huge pair of wrinkled balls, he was shaved, the hairs on his chest carried on under his waistband of his underwear then stopped below his navel and carried on in a one inch line of hair that stopped just above his cock - and you think that women take a lot of time waxing or shaving their pubic hair!!

I bent over in front of them so they got a good view of my arse, picked up their clothes and walked into the utility room. I came back out; they were still standing there trying to cover up their cock and balls like little kids and I threw them some towels. I sat on the sun bed with my legs open and the bikini didn't really cover up my fanny slit. They wrapped themselves up in the towels and I could see that their cocks were stiffening nicely. God they were slow on the uptake so I thought that I'd better take the lead, I pulled of my bikini top to release my tits, pulled my bikini knickers to one side and pushed two fingers into my fanny and told them to drop the towels, at least, they got the hint and did.

Pete was hard and started to wank, Mark was still shy and had his hand covering his cock, well as much as his hand could cover, Pete said "oh come on mate, she wants cock". Mark moved his hand and his semi hard cock was on show, oh what a beauty, big low hanging shaved balls, a thick cock, not as thick as Dave's the mechanic but nearly, it was the length, it was eight inches still only semi hard and with a big loose foreskin that added another inch at least. Could I take it in my fanny I wondered?

I took charge, "Pete, get down on my fanny and get it ready for fucking and Mark, give me that cock of yours in my mouth so I can get it hard and ready for use" I ordered and they obeyed. Pete was surprisingly good at eating fanny, I thought that he might have just "gone for it", tongue in, finger in, clit bitten but he didn't, he gently licked along the full length of my slit then started at the bottom of my slit again licking all the way up, he even found my arsehole pucker and just blew on it sending shivers down my spine, he spent a lot of time licking my slit and just gently pushing the tip of his tongue into it to open it up gently, then more of his tongue, more licking as my fanny opened up under his caress, oh he was good. He sucked two of his fingers so they were dripping in his saliva and used these fingers to pry my fanny lips open to expose my inner lips, hole and clit which he just blew on, his tongue found my fuckhole and I felt his tongue push in and moisten it, not that it needed it and my juices under his tongue work were starting to flow.

He found my clit and just flicked it with the tip of his tongue and the blood started to pump as it became hard, his wet fingers found my fuckhole and eased there way in, then pulled out and then in again at a leisurely slow pace. I was in heaven as I felt an orgasm start to build slowly. At my end Mark was standing by the side of me, I cupped his balls in my hand and used the other hand to peel back his long loose foreskin, he breathed out deeply, I soaked his cockhead in my spit and slid his foreskin back over his glans and then skinned it back and took his cockhead in my mouth and he moaned again.

Pete was sucking my clit and had three fingers in my fuckhole; every time he came up for air I pushed his face down into my cunt. Marks cock was getting harder and harder and filling my mouth and fist, I had to move so I could start taking his shaft, I could taste his precum and licked it all off, took his cock out of my mouth and looked at it fully erect and throbbing, I reckon it was ten inches at least, bigger than Jakes anyway. "Its beautiful" I told him.

"I think it's too big, I struggle to find holes that can or are willing to try" he said, blushing.

"Guess what Mark, I'm going to take it" and I smiled.

Pete had got my fanny soaking wet, he pulled back and his face was wet and shiny, "get your cock in there" I demanded, he didn't need telling twice, after being so gentle licking me out he was a hard fucker and pushed his cock in to my hole and started to fuck me. long fast strokes as if all he wanted to do was empty his balls in me. Mark stood and watched wanking his cock then bent down and started to kiss me, it moves the whole thing from just sex to another level when you kiss. I didn't want to come, not yet anyway and I don't think that Pete did either as he pulled out and stood there breathing deeply and looking into the distance as if to take his mind of spurting his load.

He looked at Mark and said " I think that she wants something bigger mate, I've just got her wet for that thing you've got between your legs", Mark moved round to my fanny and ran his hand over it and rubbed my fanny juices over the head and shaft of his cock, Pete grabbed hold of my ankles and pulled my legs up, spreading them wide at the same time and I watched as Mark positioned his huge cock at the entrance of my cunt, he started to push, his cock wasn't too thick so my fuckhole opened up to let him in, he pushed and there was still more to go in, I shook my arse to get a better position, my cunt muscles were starting to spasm at the length going into it as if trying to stop it, I sure that he wouldn't stop until he hit my cervix.

Mark looked at me, looked at Pete and said "you want the last two inches?", I just gasped and nodded.

Pete said "give it to her, she wants it" so Mark did, he pushed the last two inches in hard, I screamed and bucked.

Pete knew what to do and sat over my face, I thought that I was seeing stars but it was Pete's arsehole so I stared to use my tongue on it, well he'd be so good eating out my fanny I thought that I'd better return the favour. Mark had my cunt open and was fucking me hard, it seemed all the way out and all the way in, neither of us were going to last long at this rate but I didn't want him to stop, I needed to be filled up with his spunk. I felt his cock start to pulse and I felt that familiar feeling in my fanny, starting from my arsehole and working its way through to my cunt.

I heard Mark shout "I've got to cum", Pete climbed off of my face and started to wank his cock over my face, Mark shouted yes and started to pulse his cum deep into my fanny, it seemed at every shot of his hot white spunk I would have another kick of an orgasm, I bucked but Mark had hold of my hips and wasn't letting me come off of his pulsing dick. As I shouted Pete fired his load of spunk into my mouth, I didn't miss a drop and swallowed and licked as the stream petered out. It went quiet and Mark pulled his cum covered cock out of my cunt, I tried to close it up after him but it was too far open and relaxed and his spunk dripped out, he looked, smiled and mouthed the words "thank you"

"What's going on here then", Mark and Pete stiffened as if they'd been caught in the act, it was my brother's voice.

"Take no notice lads, it's only my wanker of a brother," I told them. Jake walked over to the three of us, dropped his trousers and pants and wanked his hard cock until he spunked over my face.

"Well you said I was a wanker sis" he laughed as he walked away.

"Emm we'll both be back tomorrow to finish you off, I mean the showers off" said Mark looking a bit embarrassed.

I wiped my face off and licked my fingers and said "your clothes should be dry by now, if you finish the job early tomorrow I'll show you what the shower attachments are for and then my fanny and arse will need to be used if you're up for it" Mark and Pete looked like they'd just won the lottery.

So what would happen next? I'd have to wait and see.