A Family That Plays Together Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Leo, I'm not going to say anything, its good that you and your Mum work together. I fuck my daughter and my son," I told him.

"Go and eat your Mum out, she needs to be wet so we can both fuck her doesn't she?" I said.

"Yes Sir" Leo said and smiled at me before bending over in front of his Mum's fanny and pulled her big fanny lips apart and pushed his face into her cunt.

Sarah stroked her son's hair before pulling his face deep into her cunt. It looked fucking horny; I stripped off my T-shirt and dropped my trackie bottoms to show off my hard cock pulling my foreskin back to expose my wet cockhead.

The only person in the room that was fully dressed was Leo; I needed to do something about that. I stood behind him and felt around the front of him, I brushed my hand against his dick and felt it jump. I undid his belt and unzipped the flies on his trousers. He was still licking away at his Mothers fanny and he didn't stop, just kicked off his shoes and let me pull down his tight trousers. He was advertising his wares, he was wearing backless underwear so his arse was on show so I couldn't resist slapping his firm arsecheeks, and he let go a small yelp.

I rubbed his hard cock through the material of his underwear, a good sized thick cock, about the same size as my sons, I could feel that his cockhead was wet and sticky as he oozed precum.

His Mother was moaning as her sons tongue found her clit, he didn't just lick it he nipped it, he moaned in agreement when I said, "you want to fuck your Mother?"

"Yes please Sir" Leo said.

I pulled his underpants down so his cock sprang free, like all lads his age it was rock hard and sticking right up in the air, I pulled his foreskin right back and then forwards a few times and as I wanked him I felt him trying to fuck my fist, he was a horny little Mother fucker and he needed to fuck his Mother.

I pulled his head out of his Mothers cunt and said "bedroom, follow me" and lead Leo by his cock to the bed, his Mother followed and I pushed her onto her back on the bed and spread her legs open, she was very wet thanks to her sons oral skills. Leo stood there watching, wanking his cock, waiting to enter his Mother but he would have to wait, I was the client so I was going first.

Sarah told her son " get his cock wet Leo." Leo shook his head. I looked at her and she nodded, I said, "do what your Mum tells you son" and pushed him to his knees so my cock was in front of his face, I wondered what he was going to do.

Leo looked up at me and stuck his tongue out and just licked my exposed cockhead, he didn't seem very sure about what he had to do, I said "come on boy, you know what's expected of you if you want to fuck your Mum later."

That seemed to spur him on and he opened his mouth and took the head of my cock into his warm mouth. His hand cupped my balls and his finger found the sensitive spot between my balls and arsehole, my cock jumped. Leo started to suck, only gently, while sliding his mouth up and down on the shaft of my cock; he'd pull nearly all the way off of my cock, lash his tongue around the head of my cock and then back down taking my cock deep in his throat.

I held his head still and fucked his mouth and throat hard, there was a few gagging noises from him when I went too deep but he'd give my balls a squeeze when I over did it. I could have fucked his throat all day, it was warm and tight and he knew how to pulse his throat muscles so it felt like he was milking my cock but I had holes to fill.

I pulled out of him, he was gasping. The look he gave me was either "you bastard, I'm not queer" or "give me more of your cock." I looked at him, smiled and said, "get your Mum ready for use Leo."

He jumped on the bed, lowed his arsehole onto his Mothers mouth, she started to lick and probe it, and pulled her legs right back so they were behind his shoulders, she was a supple women, so her fanny and arsehole were on show, her arsehole pucker was open, her fanny lips were puffy and thick. Leo pinched her fanny lips and held them open; her fuckhole was there, available and open.

I positioned myself and entered her fanny in one push; she took it easily so I fucked her in long hard strokes. Leo was getting his arsehole licked and probed and was returning the favour by rubbing his Mums clit.

I didn't intend to have my cock in her cunt for long, just enough to get it wet with my precum and her fanny juice, just enough to get my balls churning and pumping and my cock rock hard.

I pulled out and tapped my cockhead against her arse pucker, she knew what I wanted and her pucker relaxed as if to say "come on in, its warm inside." so I took the hint and pushed through her pucker and into her arse. My sightline was the same as Leo's, he smiled and said "fuck my Mum up her arse hard, she loves cock in her arse don't you Mum?" his Mothers answer was a loud moan. Leo stood up and repositioned himself on his Mothers face so that his balls went into her mouth.

I fucked her arsehole hard, pulling my cock out all the way so that her arse was empty and her ringpiece snapped shut before pushing my cock back in through her ring and carrying on deep into her hole until my balls stopped me going any further. Hard and fast, pounding away as she squealed and twitched but took cock deep into her arsehole. I could feel my cum rising but didn't want to spunk yet so pulled right out and stood there with my cock twitching and leaking precum, I had to try and hold back, you know how it is when you can feel yourself so close to cumming and can almost feel the spunk rising up the shaft of your cock.

"Your go Leo, get inside your Mum" I told him. He didn't need telling twice and jumped off the bed, stood between his Mothers legs and pushed his hard cock into her open fanny. She smiled and moaned as she took his cock all the way in, she was obviously used to it and accommodated his bigger cock, well bigger than mine, easily. He fucked away with the joys and stamina of youth and I watched him enjoy his Mums hole.

I picked up a bottle of lube and coated my cock with it and stood behind Leo. I pushed him forward so he bent over slightly, exposing his fit arse at the perfect height, I kicked his legs apart and I could see his little pink arsehole, he was still fucking his Mum and was sucking one of her nipples, feeding on it.

"You're going to take my cock up your arse now aren't you boy?" I told him, "so you know what your Mum feels when you're in her."

He stopped fucking as I pushed my cock between his arsecheeks and my cockhead found his ringpiece and I said "relax boy, I'm going to fuck that tight hole."

I carried on pushing and felt his pucker relax and open, he was tight but I had three inches of cock in him. He just moaned and grunted "big, its big Mum."

"Take it Leo, I've trained your hole with the big dildos and strap ons," his Mum told him.

I felt his arsehole relax and I pushed my cock all the way in and let it sit inside him, using my cock muscles to pulse my cock inside him.

"Fuck your Mother Leo" I said.

Leo pushed forward to get his cock into his Mother. I stayed where I was so my cock started to pull out of Leos arsehole then as he pulled out of his Mothers fanny it meant he pushed back on my cock, taking it all back into his arse. He was fucking his Mother with his cock and getting fucked with my cock.

Leo slumped forward onto his Mum's tits, sucking away at her nipples like he was breast feeding again, he was still pounding his cock into her and pushing right back onto my cock so as to get every last inch up his hole. I was panting, his Mother was muttering, "yes, yes" and Leo was letting out low long grunts.

I grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him out of his Mother forcing him onto my cock. Sarah's fingers went straight into her empty fanny, pushing them in deep, frigging herself off. I pulled my cock out of Leo's arsehole and bent him forward and said "show me," so he bent forward and exposed his open and well fucked arsehole.

It was time to finish off and empty my balls. The advantage of using escorts is that, selfishly, it was all for my pleasure, for me to empty my balls and if they didn't climax that was up to them but I enjoyed the female or male escort climaxing as well so always tried to oblige them as well.

"On the edge of the bed, on your back Leo" I told him.

He looked at me and said, "I can't take any more cock up my arse, its stretched and sore."

"Don't worry lad, your Mum's going to get your cock up her arse, climb on Mum," I laughed.

Sarah stood over her son; I grabbed the lube and slathered a good handful on Leos cock, rubbing it along the shaft, giving him a few wank strokes.

"Squat" I instructed and Sarah lowered herself down onto her sons cock, taking it right in her arse. She held herself up a few inches so her son could thrust his hips and hence his cock deep into her open arsehole.

I watched for a while and then said, "Lean back Sarah, Leo support your Mother and hold her tits then I can see her holes and your cock in her arse."

I stood between her and her sons open legs, watching her take his cock deep in her arse, they both thought that I was going to fuck her in her wet and open fanny. She looked at me when she felt the head of my cock touch her already filled arsehole, Leo stopped thrusting into her and said "Mum" but before he could say anymore I said "she going to get my cock up her arse as well, its double anal time."

As neither of them said no I laid my cock on Leo's balls and the few inches of his cock that was sticking out of his Mums arse and as he pushed it back into her I pushed through her ringpiece as well. Her arse pucker was tight, well tight when it was taking two cocks in there anyway. We both carried on pushing and despite her moans turning into a scream and then a whimper eventually she took both our cocks up to our balls in her stretched arse.

We let her get used to the DP anal and then I started to ease my cock out till her ringpiece trapped my cockhead and then thrust back in as Leo pulled his cock out as far as his cockhead. His Mother just groaned. Her arsehole felt hot and rubbing my cock against her arsehole walls and against her sons cock as we thrust was getting me close to emptying my balls in there.

Her son, Leo, beat me to it and he shouted out "I'm going to cum, I need to empty my balls."

I pulled my cock out of his Mums arse and as his cock slipped out of her gaping stretched arsehole I grabbed hold of it and wanked it, I saw his balls lift up and felt his cock swell in my hand and his pisslit opened as a huge jet of spunk fired out and into the air spraying up and landing over his Mothers cunt and tits. This was followed by another three jets of spunk with as much force as the others covering his Mother with even more hot salty son cum.

I carried on wanking his cock until just a few drops of cum dripped out of the end of his softening cock, it went soft but didn't seem to get any smaller. I let go of his cock and started to wank mine hard cock, it didn't take me long and I grunted and pointed my cock at his Mothers open cunt. "Hold it open, hold your Mum's cunt open Leo" and his fingers grabbed hold of her fanny lips and pulled them wide open and seeing the well fucked wet pink insides I spunked up aiming at her fanny.

I wasn't as young as Leo so didn't produce as much cum as him but managed to fire half a dozen spurts of my sperm straight into her wide-open fanny. I watched it disappear up her fuckhole deep into her cervix and as her son let go of her cunt lips some of the white batter ran out over her sons cock and balls as she was still on top of him.

I helped her climb off of her son and she collapsed on the bed by the side of her son who leant across and kissed her.

My cock was going soft, I said "you're the odd one out, you're the only one who hasn't cum Sarah" and moved towards her, should I just frig her off or go down on her? well it was my spunk up her fanny so....

"Mums messy when she cums so unless you want your bed messed up" laughed Leo.

"Bathroom then, lets get in the wet room, I want to see her cum" I told them.

We helped Sarah walk across to the wet room, well she had just had her arsehole double penetrated, I couldn't resist it, I wanted to see her climax close up so laid on the wet room floor and she stood over me, her fanny right above my face, her son supported her and Sarah started to play with her clit. Leo leant around and used his fingers to open up his Mothers fanny lips and some of my spunk deposit dripped out onto my face. She had started to breathe heavily and became flushed and her legs started to shake, her son said, "come on Mum, cum."

Fanny juice was dripping out of her and her low moan increased to panting and then a scream as with a final squeeze or her hard erect clit she climaxed and let loose a stream of fanny juice, my cum deposit and then piss all over my face and chest, through my half closed eyes I could see her piss pouring out of her piss hole all over me, it was hot and wet and salty.

She almost collapsed with the effort of her orgasm and the effort of her squirting piss over me so her son lowered her down onto the bench in the wet room. I was still on the floor enjoying the hot piss, fanny fluid and spunk that was all over me and Leo stood over me, aimed his soft cock at me and looked at me as if to say "this will teach you for fucking me up my arse mate" and he let go his load of piss, emptying his bladder over me till I was covered in a second load of piss.

Leo looked at me as I stood up, I was the client and I was paying so I was in charge. I pointed at the wet room floor in front of me, Leo knew what to do and dropped to his knees, I said "open" and Leo opened his mouth as I let go my piss, pointing the stream of piss right in his mouth, he tried to swallow but couldn't keep up and the piss poured out of his mouth and down his chest as I cleared my tubes of cum and piss. The piss jet stopped and he spat the last mouthful out onto the floor and said "thank you Sir."

We all showered, Leo and I had a quick gym type shower, in and out and towel down, and I organised coffee and sandwiches as his Mum had a long woman's shower, well she had more holes to wash out. Leo was a nice lad, reminded me of Simon from home, was trying to help his Mum out and just needed a helping hand to kick start his life. I had a few contacts in the city and trades so called in a few favours and he ended up with an interview and then a decent well paid job. Last that I heard from him he was still working as an escort, alone and with his Mum, working hard in his new job and wanted to know when I was next back in the city as he had a debt to repay to me, no charge of course!!

I got home late a few days later, the house was in darkness and the driveway was full of cars, one of which I assumed was my brother in laws. I climbed into bed next to Anne, she was half asleep and I wanted to know if her brother had fucked her yet, she muttered something and rolled over. I felt her fanny, it was wet and smelt of fanny juice, my fingers found her arsehole, it was still open and gaping so she'd had cock in both her holes...but whose cock? It was obviously a big cock to stretch my wife open that much.

I'd have to wait till morning to find out.

I wanted more sex.

JAKE

I got home from work and there was a car I didn't know parked on the drive, I assumed that my Uncle, who I hadn't seen in years had come to stay, this could be interesting, I wondered what would happen, sex wise that is.

I hadn't been "summoned" to the dominatrix's house for use and abuse recently and hadn't been punished at The Club while giving my sperm donations, the last time I was allowed to fuck one of the female security staff before being pulled out of her fanny to shoot my load into a sample pot, I always produced more spunk if I was allowed to fuck or if it was beaten out of me rather than just me wanking out my load. At least my arse had healed up now, as it hadn't received any beatings recently.

I'd been spending more time with my mate from work, Jamie, we both liked to gym it together and after we both found out that we were part of the dominatrix's stable of muscle lads and had both been abused by them together we had a lot in common. We spent a lot of time dogging together and after meeting his Mother and sister and fucking them in the woods I was a regular at the their house when they needed another cock, apart from Jamie's, to fill their holes. I was more than happy to go around there; it was easy straightforward sex, no beatings or having things rammed up my arsehole.

When I got into the house I'd found my Mum watching her brother and nephew fuck her niece. I couldn't resist it and sneaked up behind her, felt her up and gave her a length of her sons cock filling her with a good dose of lad spunk.

I hit the home gym and then went into the sauna to sweat the dirt of the day out. I didn't know anybody would be in there but there was, it was my Uncle.

He stood up and offered his hand to me to shake; the problem was that the towel around his waist slipped off showing off his cock to me.

"Jake, well I hope that you're Jake, I'm your Uncle Andrew. You're certainly older and bigger than when I last saw you," he laughed.

He was a fit older man, good muscle definition, clippered chest hair, a smart haircut; his hair was greying but the cut made it look good. Of course I glanced at his cock, it was thick with a big foreskin hanging off the end, he had hairless balls and trimmed his pubes. He knew that I was checking the goods out and he said, "like what you see Jake?"

I started to blush.

He sat down on the bench, still without his towel, with his legs open so his cock hung between them. We made polite conversation, mostly about working out and sport, he then said, "so you enjoyed watching me fuck my daughter did you?"

That stopped the conversation; I looked at him and nodded. "I could see you fucking your Mother, my sister, you fucked her hard."

I nodded again and watched him get hold of his cock and just give it a few wank strokes.

"If you could see me and my son and daughter fucking in the mirror then it meant we could see you and your Mother fucking" my Uncle said and smiled. "I think it's going to be fun staying here for a few days and I haven't even met my niece yet, I hear that she likes big cock in all her holes."

My cock stirred. Please don't get hard I thought.

"I'm feeling underdressed in here, take your towel off Jake" he told me and fixed me with his gaze.

I stood up and let my towel fall off, my cock was semi hard so was pumped and big and my foreskin had started to pull back. My Uncle stood up and held my cock, squeezing it gently; I took a sharp intake of breath.

"Well you've certainly got bigger since I last saw you" he laughed. "We better get showered up before dinner, show me where the shower is Jake."

I took the lead, grabbed hold of his big semi hard cock and led him to the showers by it, he laughed.

We sat down for dinner, just Uncle Andrew, Mum, Henry and me as Jessica had gone out for a girl's night out with my sister. Dinner was surprisingly good, not the food as that was always good, but the atmosphere and banter. There was lots of reminiscing and embarrassing stories mostly about my cousins or me growing up and then Mum started telling stories about what a stud her brother was in his youth. You could see he was getting embarrassed.

I felt a hand on my cock bulge, I was sitting between Henry and my Uncle, and I jumped as the hand found my cock. I was only wearing a pair of jogging shorts "down below" so my cock and balls were free balling. I couldn't resist it so put one hand to my right and one hand to my left to see what I could grab hold of. My cousin and Uncle were casually dressed as well, so I found a thick cock and a big pair of balls and with the other hand traced the outline of a smaller cock and balls. My Mum was still wittering on but my Uncle smiled at me and gave me a knowing look.