A Family That Plays Together Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that the youngsters have had enough of polite conversation," said my Uncle. "Stand up Henry and Jake."

We pushed our chairs back and stood up, we were both sporting big bulges in our shorts, and it was obvious we were both hard.

Perhaps it was all the time that he spent in the Army that my Uncle was used to being in charge as he seemed to be giving the orders but now it was my turn to take over.

"Mum, your brother knows that you were watching him when he was fucking his daughter and he knows that I was fucking you when you were watching him so it's about time you got fucked by his cock. It's a big cock and you love big cocks don't you," I said.

Mum looked at me and just nodded.

I pulled off my T-shirt and dropped my shorts so my hard cock could get some air. I walked around to my Mother and picked her up, lifting her onto the table and lifted up her skirt and pulled off her wet knickers and handed them to her brother, "she's wet, my Mum needs cock" I told him as he put her knickers to his nose and took a deep breath.

I spread my Mums legs wide open and pushed my head into her fanny, licking her twat up and down, tasting my Mum and her juices, gently stimming her hard clit. My cousin and my uncle stood and watched but got the hint and they stripped off showing off their hard cocks and toned bodies.

I stood up, Mum was nice and wet and open, "I'm going to fuck my Mum first, get her ready for her brothers big cock so you better get my cock wet for it Uncle" I said and pointed at my hard cock. I wondered if he would but he did, he dropped to his knees in front of my cock, spat on the head of it and then took my cock right down to my balls in his mouth; my Uncle was sucking my cock. Henry looked but didn't miss a beat, just carried on pulling his foreskin backwards and forwards.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth and tapped it against my Mothers fanny lips, she smiled and moaned, I gently pushed my cockhead into her cunt and my Uncle gave me a hard slap across my arse as I jerked forward pushing my dick all the way into my Mother. I started to fuck her, long slow strokes, all the way in and then all the way out again, I slapped her hand away from her clit as she rubbed herself, I didn't want her to climax too soon, she had a lot of cock to take yet.

I pulled out of my Mums cunt and held her lips open, she was pink, wet and open.

"You want to get in there Uncle?" I asked him.

He pushed me out of the way and positioned himself at the entrance to his sister's fanny.

"Hold on" I said and grabbed his cock and pulled him out of the way, his cock jerked in my fist, "lets find somewhere more comfortable for all of us."

We all went into the TV room; well it seemed to have turned into the fuck room these days. Mum lay down on one of the low padded tables so her fanny was the perfect height for penetration. I held one of her legs up and Henry held the other, they were spread wide-open showing off her hole to her brother. Henry positioned himself so his cock was hanging over Mums mouth. My Uncle tapped his big cock with the cunt stretching head on Mothers fanny entrance.

"Fuck my Mum" I shouted out and Henry said, "yea, fuck your sister Dad."

Andrew started to push his uncovered cockhead into his sister, the head of his cock was huge and would really split her fanny wide open before it could close up around the shaft. Mother started to moan, her legs twitched and she tried to close them but Henry and I held them wide open so she couldn't. Uncle carried on pushing his cock into her, she shook her arse trying to open her fanny up to take cock, the moan rose to a low scream, "its too big, take it out" she panted.

"Shut Mum up Henry" I said and Henry pushed his cock into Mums mouth till the screams became a gurgle and she started sucking. "Push you cock in Uncle" and he did, all the way in and my Mum took it all; it really must have opened her cunt up. He held his cock in her fanny letting her get used to the size of it.

My Uncle was pounding away at my Mothers cunt. My cousin Henry was throat fucking my Mum and I was just wanking my wet cock watching.

Mum cried out "enough, I've had enough cock in my fanny," her brother sighed and pulled out. I looked at my Uncle and he must have read my mind as he flipped my Mother over so she was presenting her arse to the world. I jumped off of the table and pushed my cock through my Mothers ringpiece and started fucking her arse, Mother sighed. Once again I was fucking family arse.

I banged away fucking arse, Henry was just standing there wanking his big cock, precum was dripping out of his pisslit, he looked across at his Dad and said "what about me Dad, this cock needs a hole, please Dad."

"For fucks sake son, do I have to do everything for you?" my Uncle said, "Jake get out of your Mothers arsehole and sit on the table," it seemed that he was taking charge again but I did as I was told.

My Mums arse was open but I hoped that he wasn't going to let his son put his cock in there; she wasn't ready for that monster yet. My Uncle helped my Mum up and said "Anne, come and sit on your sons cock, lets get your arse filled again," Mum smiled and let her brother hold her and lower her back onto my cock and with a shake of her arse she took the full length.

Uncle Andrew pushed my Mum back onto me so I could support her and to expose her cunt. "Come here son" Andrew said and pulled his son towards him by grabbing hold of his sons cock and I watched as he sucked it to get it wet and then held it and rested the head on my Mothers fanny entrance. "Get it in there son, go on push it all in," and Henry did and Mum let out a long low scream. "Good boy, fuck your Aunts cunt," my Uncle said.

She screamed as he pushed the full length into her, she'd already had it up there before so although she screamed she was used to the stretch as his cockhead ploughed into her. My Mother had two cocks in her, her nephews and her son's cock, it was family fucking time.

Her screams turned to moans as Henrys cock stretched her open and her fanny got used to the size. Uncle Andrew helped us out with the fanny and arse fucking of my Mother by jumping up on the low table and standing over her so his cock was right in her face, of course she knew what to do and opened her mouth and took her brothers cock deep into her there, I could hear her slurping and sucking. My Uncle put his arms under my Mums shoulders and lifted her up so I could easily fuck her arse. I felt sorry for Henry, he had his Fathers arsehole right in his face, I'm surprised that he didn't try to rim his Fathers hole!!

All you could hear in the room was fucking and sucking noises accompanied by the yelps and moans from my Mother and the grunts from us men as we pushed our cocks into my Mums holes.

I could feel by balls starting to churn and my cock shaft swell, I was close to spunking. Henry was grunting and muttering "great fuck hole Aunty, I need to fill it."

Uncle Andrew must have heard and he pulled Mum off of my cock and Henrys big cock slipped out of her wet well fucked fanny. Uncle Andrew said "my turn for my sisters arse."

Mum said, "no, it's too big, the cockhead will ruin me."

"Oh come on sis, you'll love it when it's in, I'll be gentle, promise" said her brother.

He picked her up and turned her over so she was on her knees on the table, legs spread wide open showing off her already open arse pucker. Like the good son that I am I held her arsecheeks open for easy access for my Uncles arse busting cock. He grabbed the bottle of lube and coated his cock with it and then without and warning or finesse pushed his cock into his sister's arse. The big head of his cock opened her up, she tried to pull away but my cousin held onto her shoulders and pushed her back onto his Fathers cock.

Mother's groans changed to a yelp and then a scream as his cockhead penetrated her followed by his thick shaft and her ringpiece closed up around it. As his cock bottomed out in her arse the scream changed to a low growl.

"There we are Jill, your brothers cock is in your arse, just what we both wanted," he muttered under his breath and he started to pull his cock out of Mums arsehole till she yelped as the big head started to emerge through her pucker. When it was almost fully open he pushed his cock back in again.

"Yessssss" exclaimed Mum; she was open and getting well and truly arse fucked.

Uncle Andrew was pushing the full length of his cock in and out of his sister, Mum was just moaning and muttering, "yes, yes."

My cousin and I were wanking our cocks, just edging ourselves to keep our balls churning, we both needed to unload. My Uncle pulled out of his sisters arsehole with a slurping noise and he pushed her onto her knees and my Uncle, cousin and I stood in front of her pulling our cocks, sliding our foreskins backwards and forwards, my Uncles cock was wet with my Mothers arse juices and my cousins and my cock was wet with precum.

Henry was first and with a grunt of "I'm going to cum" he shot his load out of his cock all over my Mums face, spurt after spurt of white spunk coating her face, it dripped down, running off her chin onto her tits and the carpeted floor. I was next and added to my Mothers sperm coated face, another five pulses of her sons cum, she opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick it off her lips.

We both stood back and let my Uncle take up position in front of his sister. He held her head firm with one hand and said "open your mouth Anne, I'm going to fill your mouth," she did and with a few wank strokes he shot his load straight into her mouth, four hard shots. He then pushed his still dripping cock into her open mouth and told her "suck it all off, swallow my load."

Mother didn't need telling and she licked and sucked her brother's cock clean. He used his fingers to scrape Henrys and my loads of spunk off from my Mums face and fed it to her.

The room went quiet, the room smelt of sex, sweat and bodily fluids. We helped Mum up and sat her on the low table, she opened her legs and rubbed her clit, her brother knelt down in front of her, his face close to her open fanny and pushed three of his fingers into her well fucked fanny and frigged her, he obviously found her spot and she let out one long groan.

She was close to cumming, I probably should have told my Uncle that Mum quite often pisses herself when she orgasms but I thought that I'd let him find out himself.

I started to suck my Mums left nipple and Henry locked onto her right tit. Her breathing changed to panting and after all the fucking that she'd had she climaxed with a buck and a moan. She carried on rubbing her clit and my Uncle pulled out his fingers from her cunt and she let go a long stream of juice and piss, forcing it out and spraying it all over her brother.

When she stopped I held her up and watched my Uncle lick his lips and wipe his face with his fingers before sucking them clean and said "you taste good Sis."

My Uncle and Henry walked out the room and headed upstairs. I helped Mum stand up, he legs had gone weak and she needed my support. I couldn't resist it and put my hand between her legs and found her cunt, it was still open and red from all the fucking and she was still dripping piss and fanny fluids.

I bent her over and checked out her arsehole, she was still gapping, her arse pucker lips were puffy and red and I could see that her fuckhole was purple, wet and open, she'd been well arse fucked.

"Dad won't believe you when you tell him that you've had your legs closed while he's been away, he's going to know that you've had cock in your fanny and arse but at least you kept it in the family. Come on Mum I'll help you upstairs."

I knocked another load out before I went to bed, watching porn, watching women abuse men.

I wanted more sex.

JILL

Pete, my well hung boyfriend, and I were going to go out for a few drinks and something to eat that evening, I got a message from Pete saying could he bring one of his workmates to join us, apparently he'd split up with his long term girlfriend a few months ago and needed a bit of company and was there any chance of getting one of the women from the office to make up a foursome.

I asked around but none of the girls in the office were up for a foursome, then I had a bright idea, why not ask my cousin Jessica to come out with us that evening, she was about ten years older than me but was fun to be with. Pete had already fucked her so we had a lot in common.

Jessica was up for it and said that she'd meet me at the office, her father had arrived and she needed to spend a bit of time with him, she meant that her Father was going to fuck her of course. I could get showered and changed at the office and then Pete would pick us both up and meet his mate at the bar.

What a plan.

On the drive to the bar I made sure that Pete knew what I was after later by rubbing his cock bulge through his jeans as he drove, I loved it when he groaned because his hard cock was trapped in his pants. Jessica sitting in the back of the car just watched and giggled.

We got to the bar and met Pete's mate, Dominic or Dom as her preferred to be called. He was a good looking man, in his early thirties I suppose, trendy haircut and clothes, designer stubble, defined muscled arms and chest and a great firm arse squeezed into his tight jeans, even had a nice looking bulge, well a girl can look even if her boyfriend is there can't she?

Pete and Dom only had a pint each as they were both driving but I have to admit Jessica and I worked our way through a bottle of wine plus a few G&T's. It was a fun evening, lots of chat and lots of suggestive comments, mostly from Jessica and I. As girls do we went to the toilets together and Jessica made it clear that she wanted to get Dom's cock into her before the night was over. I wondered if Pete had said anything to Dom about what we all got up to with each other a few nights ago when Pete had caught Jessica and I getting fucked by my brother and my cousin.

The evening out was coming to an end, Pete, Jessica and I could go back to my house and, hopefully, fuck but I couldn't invite Dom back there, it wasn't my house after all.

Dom saved the night when he said, "look, why don't you all come back to my house for a nightcap or coffee?"

Before Pete or I could answer Jessica said "that would be great, I'll come with you in your car and Jill and Pete can follow" and was out of the bar door almost pulling Dom with her.

"She's keen," said Pete, "guess she needs cock and she's defiantly going to get it from Dom or me tonight"

I looked at him as if to say "you're my boyfriend."

"If that's OK with you of course" Pete hastily said.

I gave him a big opened mouth kiss and rubbed his cock bulge, "of course it is and I'm going to have Dom's cock so I hope he's up for both of us so I hope he's hung and knows what he's doing with it" I laughed.

Dom didn't live that far away, in a nice semidetached three-bedroom house on a new estate. You could tell that a woman had lived there, as the decoration was very "girly", Jessica and I went into the sitting room, moving all the fluffy cushions off of the sofa while the lads sorted out coffee.

"Well?" I said to Jessica.

"I made sure he knows what I'm after, I gave him a good flash of my knickers on the way home, when I started rubbing my fanny through my pants he almost crashed the car" she laughed.

"Lets put on a show for them shall we," I suggested to Jessica.

She smiled at me and said "you really are a dirty cock loving bitch aren't you" and before I knew it she had stripped off to her little bra and G-string, her fanny was already wet. Not to be outdone I stripped off as well, I got rid of my bra and pulled my little knickers to one side so you could see my fanny lips and started to finger myself to get my juices flowing.

We sat back down on the sofa and spread our legs, Jessica pulled her G string to one side and I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt, Jessica returned the favour and pushed two of her fingers into my cunt and her thumb started to rub my clit, we started frigging each other, I leant across and kissed her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth, she didn't resist the intrusion.

I heard Dom call out "coffees ready" and he and Pete walked into the room. I think that Dom was a bit shocked and nearly dropped the coffee tray.

"See, I told you that they were both up for it mate," laughed Pete and he started to strip off. Dom stood there staring at both of us on the sofa, put the tray down and started to undress as well, he wasn't as shy as I thought.

I was starting to pant as my cousin rubbed my clit harder and harder, I didn't want to cum but it hit me before I could stop her. She clamped her mouth onto mine as she rubbed my clit harder and pushed her fingers deep into my climaxing fanny. It wasn't one of my biggest orgasms but it was a bloody good one, my legs shook and I felt fanny juice dripping out of my cunt.

Jessica pulled her fingers out, Pete still with his underpants on and his trousers down around his knees shuffled across to the sofa, dropped to his knees and started to lick my fanny, licking up my juices and sticking his tongue deep into my fuckhole that was still open and twitching, you could hear him slurping away.

Dom just stood there watching, opened mouthed and rubbing his cock through his underpants. They needed to come off and show us what he's got. Jessica must have read my mind.

"Come on Dom, show us what you've got" and she pulled her fanny lips open, "I'm showing you what I've got."

Dom turned around so his firm muscled arse was facing us girls and started to sway as work his arse as he hummed the stripper tune, Pete pulled his head off of my fanny and turned to look so I grabbed his head and pushed it back into my cunt, he knew to carry on licking, sniffing and chewing at my clit.

After a bit of teasing Dom bent right over and pulled his underwear off, I had the perfect view of his little rosebud arsehole, I wanted to rim that later, he threw his underwear into the air, they landed on the ceiling light, and turned around to show us what he had between his legs but quickly covered his cock and balls with his hands.

I let Pete out from between my legs, his face was glistening with my fanny juices, he turned around and saw Dom standing there covering his cock and balls and said "come on mate, show the ladies what you've got, not as big as mine but its not that small."

I hoped us girls wouldn't be disappointed, I know that our cunts had been spoilt by Pete's and my cousin Henry's big dicks.

Dom pulled his hands away to show off his wares. He had really big low hanging balls, all shaved of course, his ball sack wasn't tight but just hung there and you could see his actual nuts at the bottom in all the loose skin. His cock was hard, it wasn't as long as Pete's or Henry's but it was thick, really thick, I'm talking beer can thick, well maybe not quite that thick but thicker than a deodorant aerosol can, that was going to split a cunt wide open, he had a small foreskin, not one of those tight ones that doesn't pull back but his foreskin didn't cover the head of his cock fully so you could see half of his cockhead glan and pisslit. His pubes were trimmed to a one-inch thick line that ran from the base of his cock up to just below where the waistband of his underwear would be.

Jessica leapt off the sofa and shouted "this ones mine" before dropping to her knees in front of Dom, pulling his little foreskin back and licked the shiny head of his cock. Precum started to pump out of his slit and Jessica licked it all up muttering "oh yes."

"That's it, drink it all up, I produce gallons of it when I'm hard" Dom told her and as she stopped licking his cock I watched a stream run out and drip onto the floor.