A Family That Plays Together Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll put the kettle on," I offered.

"Oh no Jake, get your Nan a glass of wine, I'm still on my holidays," she laughed.

I poured her a big glass of white wine and I opened a beer as I'd finished work for the day. Joyce told me that her husband had told her that he was here so she thought that she'd come as well as she hadn't seen the family for so long so she'd come straight from the airport.

"Me and the girls had a great time in Spain, chatting up all the Spanish waiters and we even went clubbing to see the strippers, lovely bodies" she laughed.

I began to think that Nan was a bit of a goodtime girl.

"Look Nan, I need to go and have a shower, I've only just got in from work," I told her.

"You go ahead dear, you look so much like your Father when he'd come in from work in his dirty work gear, he'd have to get himself tarted up before going out on the pull, he was a bit of a lad" she laughed.

If only she knew what he got up to now.

"I need a shower as well Jake, I've been in these knickers since early this morning and my bits need a good wash" she laughed.

I wasn't sure what I should say to that.

I showed her up to the guest room that her husband was staying in, there was a big shower in there and plenty of fresh towels and I went up to my room to shower. I stripped off and showered, as I washed my cock and balls I started to get hard thinking about my Nan, she wasn't a MILF that I wanted to fuck she was a GILF - Grandmother I Wanted to Fuck.

For fucks sake Jake, I thought, I was becoming a pervert but I resisted the urge to have a wank and unload. I dried off and pulled on my trackie bottoms and a tight T-shirt, I was commando so you could see the outline of my cock.

As I walked past the guest room I could hear the shower running, the door to the room was wide open. I couldn't resist it so put my head round the side of the door, I could see straight into the shower room and could see my Nan in the shower.

She was soaping her big tits covering them in suds, without her bra they weren't quite as firm but they were still a beautiful pair. She ran her hand down towards her fanny; she obviously worked out a bit, as her midriff was flat and firm. Her fanny was big and open, well used I suppose, her fanny lips were open and hanging there, I could see her clit as she pulled her fanny open and soaped it up, pushing her three fingers deep into her fuckhole.

My cock was getting hard, she picked up the douche nozzle, they'd been fitted in all the showers in the house, and turned it on spraying the water over her fanny before pushing the nozzle into her cunt, it easily went in and her hole closed up around it, providing a perfect seal.

She started to wiggle as her cunt filled up before she had to pull the douche nozzle out, the water dripped out of her hole before she used her fanny muscles to force the water out and spray it across the shower room.

My Nan turned around presenting her arse towards me and she pushed a soaped up finger into her arsehole, straight in up to her knuckle. She pushed it in and out before pushing the soaped up douche nozzle through her ring piece, she stood there as her arse filled up with water before pulling it out and spraying her arse water out. She was certainly a clean Grandmother.

I stood back as she turned the water off and came out of the shower into the bedroom, I heard her say "that's much better, everything is clean" as she bent down to open up her suitcase. I could see her arsehole, her pucker was nicely open, it looked so fuckable, my cock was hard in my trackie bottoms, I was going to have to go and have a wank.

"I know you're there Jake, just like your Father, he used to like to watch" I heard Joyce say.

Fuck, I've been caught so I suppose that it was time to come clean so I walked into the room, Joyce was standing there naked, her big tits and open fanny on show. She climbed onto the bed and opened her legs to show off her beautiful and open gash.

"Your Father and your two Uncles have all been in here" Nan said as she pulled her fanny lips apart, "as soon as they were eighteen years old your Granddad initiated them into how to fuck properly using my hole for practice. He'd show them how to eat me out, fuck my hole in different positions and how to fuck my arse. Your Father soon met your Mother and never came back to use my hole again but your two Uncles were always up there, either one at a time or my husband and my two sons all together."

Dad had kept quiet about that hadn't he, he'd fucked his own Mother and I'd carried on the Moss family tradition by fucking my Mother as well.

I said, "I think we should carry on the tradition Nan."

She looked at me and smiled and said, "I do too and judging by the bulge in your tracksuit bottoms you're ready, willing and able to fill your Nan's holes."

I jumped onto the bed; I needed to eat my Nan's big well used fanny. I licked her big loose fanny lips, running my tongue up and down her open gash, tasting her juices, her fuckhole was open and I pushed my tongue into it as deep as I could, I used my tongue like a small prick pushing it in and out. I couldn't resist it and found her piss hole and sucked at it and was rewarded with a small gush of her piss to drink down. Last but not least I locked onto her clit, it was big and hard and I just gently licked it, kissed it and stimulated it. She was wet and she easily took my three fingers that I pushed into her wet hole.

"Oh you're good" she muttered, " I won't be able to teach you much."

I just focused on my Nan's fanny, fingering it, licking it, rubbing it, pinching it and eating it and she held the back of my head and pushed my face it into her wet fanny."

"I shouldn't leave you on your own should I Jake" came a voice "look what happens when I do, you stick your head in an old woman's cunt." It was Alfie, he must have finished early and got a lift home.

I pulled back from my Nan's gash; my face was coated in her fanny juice.

"She's not an old lady, she my Grandmother" I managed to say before Joyce pushed my face back into her fanny.

"And who are you then?" Joyce asked Alfie.

Alfie watched as I carried on with my fanny eating and said, "I'm Alfie, I'm his cousin" and pointed at me.

"Have some more piss Jake" Nan said. I sucked on her piss hole and was fed a mouthful of her pee.

"Alfie, Andy's son?" Nan asked.

Alfie nodded his head.

"Darling, I'm Andy's Mother, your Grandmother but don't you dare call me that. I can't remember when I last saw you" Joyce said, "come and give me a big kiss."

"I'd rather eat your fanny out like Jakes doing please" Alfie replied.

"Come and join the family tradition Alfie" Joyce laughed.

Alfie pushed me out of the way and took my place eating his Nan out, considering that they hardly knew each other he was determined to make up for lost time.

My face was covered with my Nan's juices and her piss, I wiped it off with my hand and then stripped off, my cock hard and the head coated with precum. I stood there watching and wanking. It was a hell of a sight, an older woman with a younger man working on her cunt.

Nan was holding Alfies head, pushing it into her fanny, I could hear Alfie licking and sucking away happily. Nan looked at me wanking away and said "don't you cum Jake, Nan needs your spunk later."

I nodded.

"Find my piss hole Alfie, your Nan needs to piss," she said.

Alfie did as he was told and found Nan's piss hole and pushed his lips on it, Nan grunted and started to piss, not a full on horse piss but a gentle trickle so that Alfie could keep up with it and drink away happily When Nan had finished she pushed Alfie's face out of her wet fanny and told him to strip off.

He did as he was told and said, "I need a shower, my cock and balls are sweaty and stink."

"Don't worry about that, a man should smell and taste like a man" Nan said and looked at both of us, naked and hard.

"Well don't you two look good? Jake, your cock is impressive, same size as your Dads from what I can remember. Alfie you're defiantly bigger than your Dad, I'm going to love getting fucked by both of you," she laughed.

I lay one side of her and Alfie laid the other side. I started sucking one of her nipples and Alfie took the hint and worked on her other tit. Nan wrapped her hands round our cocks, wanking us slowly. Alfie and I had the same idea and our fingers found her fanny and I pushed three fingers into her wet lubricated fuckhole using my thumb to rub her clit. Alfie used his fingers to rub her arsehole before muttering, "relax" and pushed two fingers straight into her arsehole, they went in easily.

We worked hard on our Nan, sucking and biting her nipples, rubbing and fingering her fanny and arse, she was a happy women moaning and groaning as two young studs serviced her.

"Come on Nan" said Alfie "clean my cock and balls for me, you said you liked the smell and taste of a man."

I jumped off the bed and Alfie moved up to the bed head and sat there with his legs wide open and his cock and balls on show. His cock and balls were ripe, I could smell them from where I was, precum and piss makes a heady cocktail. Nan was on all fours holding onto Alfies legs. I moved behind her, I could see her well fingered arsehole pucker that was nicely open. If I looked down I could see her fanny lips hanging wide open and could see her big tits with her hard nipples resting on Alfies legs.

Nan held Alfie's cock, he had a thick cock so her fist hardly fitted around his girth, and she pulled his foreskin back exposing the sticky wet cock glan, she said "oh you dirty boy, when did you last wash under your foreskin, looks like I'm going to have to do it for you."

She lashed her tongue over the head of his cock, cleaning it and spitting on it, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, Alfie groaned and muttered "suck it clean, lick it and don't forget my sweaty balls."

I positioned myself behind my Nan; my hard cock in my hand and with my other hand pushed it between her legs and rubbed her twat, pinching her hard clit. She waggled her arse at me. I needed to get my cock in there, but which hole should I use?

I tapped the head of my cock on her arsehole and saw her pucker relax and open up even more, that was the sign I wanted so drove my cock through her ring piece and up to my balls in my Nan's arse.

There was a grunt from her.

"Fuck Jake, she almost swallowed my cock when you did that, I'm right down her throat, keep fucking Nan's arsehole so I can ream her throat out" Alfie shouted. I was more than happy to oblige.

As I pulled my cock out of my Nan's arse Alfie would pull out of her mouth, Nan's slobber was running down her chin, then as I pushed my cock back in hard through her ring piece and back into her arse Alfie would force his thick cock back into her mouth and down her throat. She didn't gag or refuse once. She was a game old bird.

I reached around with my hand and found her fanny, it was wet and open, I could feel it react to the pounding I was giving her arse.

"OK Nan" laughed Alfie, "you've cleaned my dirty cock and balls up so It's about time I fucked you with it. Here you go Jake get Nan to clean your cock for you." I pulled out of her arse, her ring piece stayed open, I could see her pink insides, and changed places with my cousin.

"She's nice and wet and open mate" I said to Alfie, "she'll easily take your big cock."

Nan looked up at me and smiled, I watched her grimace and sigh as Alfie slapped his Grandmother on the arse and took her from the rear pushing his thick cock straight into her wet cunt. All the way in in one thrust.

"Oh God yes, big cock" Nan grunted.

"Shut up Nan and suck this," I told her as I pushed my smaller cock down her throat.

Nan was a good cocksucker, spitting on the head of my cock to get it wet, using her tongue on my pissslit and then lashing her tongue over the glan before taking the head in her mouth and applying suction then letting me push the length of my cock down her throat before pulling all the way out. The tip of her tongue found my sensitive frenulum and almost tickled it before running it down the shaft of my cock and licking my full balls. I felt her finger on my ring piece and relaxed my arsehole to let her finger in. She was grunting as my cousin pounded her gash hard, she took it all.

I couldn't resist it, well lads will be lads, and gave Alfie a high five, Nan had one of her Grandsons cock in her fanny and another Grandsons cock down her throat. The Grandsons were happy lads.

"We're fucking a" I said but before I could finish Alfie said "GILF."

Alfie pulled out, as always he was rock hard and his cock was glistening with his Grandmothers fanny juices plus he was dripping precum.

"Going to put this up your arse Nan" Alfie told her.

"Be gentle dear, your cocks a thick cock," Nan grunted.

I pulled out of her mouth just in case she bit it. I held her shoulders so she couldn't pull away. Alfie positioned his cock at her arsehole entrance and pushed his way in, not hard but he didn't stop until the full length of his cock was in.

Nan let out a low moan as Alfie penetrated her arsehole, the moan rose in volume as he pushed more of his cock in.

"All in Nan, lets fuck," said Alfie and he did fuck her arse...hard.

Nan was like a ragdoll, shaking away and grunting with each thrust. I held her firmly to give Alfie something to thrust against; Alfie wasn't taking any prisoners and was using his Nan's arsehole hard.

After one hard thrust Alfie pulled out of his Nan's gaping red arsehole and said "OK Nan climb back on."

I helped Nan up off the bed and Alfie lay down with his cock sticking up in the air, it looked red and angry after being forced into Nan's arsehole. She stood over Alfie and lowered her gaping hole back onto his cock and with only a little moan she took it all till she was sitting on Alfie's balls.

I took up position at the end of the bed and pulled Alfie's legs until they were hanging over the edge, Nan leant back and I had the perfect view of her open cunt and her stuffed arsehole, it was time to put my cock back into my Nan.

Alfie was holding Nan up and then pushing her back down, her arsehole took it easily. I knew where I should have put my cock but that was too easy.

"Stay still Alfie, hold Nan firm," I said.

I wiped my hand over her dripping wet fanny and rubbed it over my cock, positioned myself between Alfie and Nan's legs and pushed my hard cock on top of Alfie's arse buried cock and pushed.

Nan almost screamed, Alfie was holding her tight so she could move, I squeezed her clit hard and her arsehole opened up a little bit more and my cock penetrated my Nan's arsehole pucker, she was DP'd, two cocks in her old arse.

Nan was panting but had a big smile on her face.

"Fuck Nan, you're tight," I grunted.

She just nodded, she couldn't do a lot more as she was speared on two lads cocks that were embedded in her arsehole.

Alfie couldn't move his cock; Nan was wedged on two cocks so it was up to me to provide the fucking. I pulled almost all the way out of Nan's stuffed arsehole and then pushed all the way back in, each thrust accompanied by a yelp from Nan.

"Fuck mate, that feels good, I can feel your cock rubbing against mine," laughed Alfie.

Nan was doing well taking cocks in her arse, her fanny was open in front of me, wet and open, her big fanny lips hanging there exposing her fuckhole and clit. I pushed four fingers into her and fucked her cunt with my fingers, I was at the perfect angle and my thumb was rubbing her swollen clit with each thrust.

Her yelps had turned to moans; she was close to a climax. I fucked her arse harder and plunged my fingers deep into her fanny. She was panting and twitching and then with a snort and a yelp her orgasm hit her.

I'm not sure what I expected but when Nan climaxed she went stiff, her fanny tightened up on my fingers that were deep inside her twat and I felt her arsehole muscles grip mine and Alfie's cock. She let out a big sigh and that was that, no screaming, no shaking, no gushing.

I pulled my cock out of her stretched arsehole and pulled my four fingers out of her stretched fanny and that was when her fanny erupted and she fired her fanny juice at me. I was directly in line and ended up covered in her bodily fluids; they ran down my chest and over my cock and balls. Her open loose fanny carried on dripping over Alfie's balls; he was still buried cock deep in her arsehole.

I pulled Nan up off of Alfie and his hard cock came out of her well-fucked arsehole with a slurping noise. Nan fell to her knees on the bed and Alfie and I stood either side of her with our erect juice covered cocks at her face height. Nan looked at our hard cocks as if to say I know what I've got to do and she took my cock in one of her hands and Alfie's cock in her other hand and started wanking us off.

Our cocks were well lubricated with fanny and arse juice so Nan's hands slipped up and down our cock shafts easily, her fists rubbed over our sensitive cock heads. It was like being on a trampoline, we were bouncing up and down on the bed as our Grandmother worked on our cocks. We had to put one hand on the ceiling and our other hand on Nan's shoulder to wedge ourselves to stop the bouncing.

Alfie said, "I'm fucking close Nan, going to spunk up soon."

I beat him though, "going to cum Nan" and my cock erupted and fired my load over Nan's face, again and again I fired my spunk at her and she didn't miss a beat and carried on wanking me as if trying to milk the maximum amount of spunk out of me. Me spunking seemed to trigger Alfie to shoot his load and with a grunt he let go. His aim wasn't as good as mine though and he covered my cock in the first shot of lads load before Nan, still wanking him, pointed his cumming cock at her face and took Alfie's spunk all over her face.

Nan had got two loads over her and I watched as our combined loads dripped off of her face and onto the bed. She was covered in our salty loads of sperm and she stuck her tongue out and licked her lips enjoying the taste of her Grandsons loads.

I looked towards the door and saw Granddad and my Mum standing there.

"Hello Joyce, see that you've met your Grandsons," said Jim.

Mum said "I better get some clean sheets."

I loved fucking.

JILL

I needed big cocks to satisfy me and I wasn't getting any. OK I was getting plenty of medium sized and slightly bigger than medium size cocks but I wasn't getting any big or large sized cocks.

Pete, the man with a huge cock, my boyfriend was away so my holes weren't getting stretched. He'd been away with work for nearly two weeks. His family firm installed hot tubs and was working on a contract for a group of up market hotels in Scotland so it wasn't worth him coming home for the weekend. I was counting the days till I could get well and truly fucked in my mouth, fanny and arse by the weapon he had between his legs.

There was four lengths of cock available in the house now that Granddad was staying, Alfie, my cousins cock was the only one that was nearly as big as my boyfriends. Don't get me wrong I loved getting fucked by my Dad, Brother, cousin and now my Grandfather but I needed big cock.

I thought that maybe I should contact Pete's brother James, now he had a big cock, about the same size as Pete's, and he knew how to use it but there was history between the two brothers and if Pete found out that I'd been taking his Brothers cock behind his back, well I wanted it up my arse not his back, it might not go down too well.

It was a problem that I needed to sort out.

Which is why, a few days later, I was in the vehicle repair workshop at work laying on my back on the vehicle lift with Dave, the workshop foreman, standing in front of me with his boiler suit around his knees, his white jockstrap pouch pulled to one side exposing his bull balls and his big thick hard uncut cock. He pulled his foreskin back to show off his huge cockhead and his big open piss slit.