A Family That Plays Together Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in, get your fingers out of the way," the Chav instructed and my arsehole pucker closed up around his cock and gripped it.

I heard him go "offf" and he pushed more of his cock in. The Doc pulled his cock out of my mouth and pushed my head down onto his big black balls and I fed away.

The Chav was still pushing his long cock in, how much more was there to go?

The Tradie and the Lads fingers moved to my fanny, my fuckhole was still relaxed and wet and four fingers were pushed in and he used them to fuck me and other fingers stroked my clit.

I felt the cock in my arsehole stop, I was full, I could feel the head of his cock rubbing inside of me, and hitting nerves I didn't know I had.

"Relax girl, there's another couple of inches to go" the Chav laughed as he pushed down on my arse cheeks to get it at the right angle and pushed his cock in further. I moaned loudly and the Doc said, "that's it, make her moan, it makes her really suck on my nuts."

There couldn't be much more cock to go in, it seemed to be penetrating parts of my arse that had never been penetrated before.

The Tradie, who had his fingers in my cunt said "here mate I can feel your cock through her fanny."

The Chav grunted and muttered, "lets fuck that arse of yours and get the rest of this in you." and shoved his cock in the last few inches.

And he did, I felt his cock pull out and then be rammed back in, again and again and again right up to his balls, he cock hitting my cunt wall, my arse was getting reamed, my fanny was getting fingered, my clit was being rubbed and I was sucking a big pair of full piss stained balls.

I could do it all, take it all and was loving being a cock slut.

My climax ripped through me, again, the Doc held my head so I couldn't get away from his cock and the Chav held my hips so I wouldn't pull off his cock that was still deep in my arsehole. My fanny was almost running in my juices and more piss.

The Tradie said "she's pissed herself again" and he put his fingers up to his mouth and licked it.

"Dirty girl" said the Chav, "this will teach her" and I felt a jet of hot liquid squirt into my arse.

"That's better, I needed that," the Chav said.

"You're a dirty bastard," the Lad said to the Chav.

He was pissing in my arse; he was filling my arsehole up with what seemed like gallons of hot salty yellow piss.

The Chav gave a big sigh and said "empty" and started to pull his cock out of my arse, he was still hard, "keep my piss in there" he told me.

The Doc released my head and I squeezed my ring piece closed as the Chavs cock popped out.

I raised my self up onto my knees, I could feel the warm piss in my arse, it was like a warm enema. I needed to let it go though.

They all stood looking at me, waiting to see what I would do, if I would do anything without being told.

I moaned.

Dave took the lead; he stripped off down to his white jockstrap and lay on the floor by the side of the bed where my arse was hanging over.

"Let it go girl," said the Doc.

What? He wanted me to dump the piss from my arse over Dave. I didn't realize that he was into piss play.

I relaxed my ring piece and a few drips of piss came out onto Dave hairy chest.

"I said let it go girl" the Doc said and pinched my nipples hard.

I yelped and pushed the piss out of my arse just like douching. The warm liquid fired out of my tight ring piece all over Dave's chest so he was soaked in the Chav's yellow liquid.

The Chav cheered and said "good for you old man, if I'd known I would have let you have it direct from the tap" and he waved his cock at Dave.

"Fuck off" Dave told him.

"Good girl" Dave said as he stood up, the piss dripping off of his hairy chest staining his white jockstrap yellow.

Two cocks and two climaxes, what was next?

Squatting on my knees I watched as the Lad and the Tradie stripped off. The Tradie stripped down to his pants, another jockstrap, red this time. He was built like Dave, hairy and muscled, almost body builder muscle, as he turned around I saw his huge arse muscles and a tattoo on each arse cheek. He looked at me and grabbed hold of his jockstrap bulge, it was big and I could see the outline of his soft cock through it.

The Lad carefully undressed, folding his shirt and shorts up. Of course he was wearing designer underwear, the bulge looked a normal size, nothing impressive though. I hoped that I wasn't going to be disappointed.

The Doc and the Chav sat on the sofas, their hard cocks sticking up in the air, I watched as the rubbed their hands along the shafts.

The Tradie pulled his jockstrap down and all was revealed, a huge uncut soft cock fell out, it hung over a huge pair of hairy balls, his cock and balls reminded me of Dave's equipment but the Tradie's seemed bigger.

He walked across to me and stood in front of me, it didn't seem to bother him that he was standing on the piss covered floor. I reached up and cupped his big heavy hairy balls in my hand; I could feel the weight of them, there must be some serious spunk stored up in there. I lifted his heavy soft cock up and pulled his foreskin back to expose a purple head with a slash across it, a huge piss slit.

"Get me hard" he grunted.

I started to wank him but he slapped my hand away. He turned around so that his muscular arse was in front of my face. He bent down and pulled his arse cheeks apart to reveal his hairy pink arsehole.

"Eat," he grunted, so I did.

I pushed my face into his spread arsecheeks and touched his pucker with the tip of my tongue, he grunted, and I tasted his pink tightly closed ring piece, he it tasted sweet and smelt musty. I started to wash it with my tongue, swirling around the corrugated muscle ring till it was wet and glistening. It opened up for me and I pushed the tip of my tongue into it as deep as I could go, more grunting from him.

Dave pulled my head back and showed me a tube of lube; he took my hand and coated my fingers with the lube then pushed my face back into the Tradies hole to carry on eating. His hole was looser, I tapped it with a lubed up finger and pushed it in through his pucker. I wasn't gentle, as I knew that he'd be fucking me hard with that thing that was between his legs.

He grunted but didn't pull away, instead he pushed back onto my finger and started to fuck himself on it, guess he liked his arsehole played with and penetrated. I pulled my one finger out and went for it, three fingers straight into his lubed up arsehole. He yelled and stood up quickly.

"You little bitch" he said and turned around.

His cock was erect, big, thick, dark and covered with veins, it looked nobbly, his foreskin was right back and the big purple head was glistening with precum. It was the biggest thickest cock I'd ever seen, what had I let myself in for?

"Get her in position" he muttered.

Dave and the Doc grabbed hold of me underneath my arms and knees and lifted me up onto the bed. The Tradie lay down on the bed, his cock sticking up in the air at ninety degrees to his body; he was gripping it at the base of the shaft, which seemed to make it look even bigger and even redder.

"Get her on it" he demanded.

They lifted me over him, facing away from him, the Chav stood in front of me and pushed two fingers into my fuckhole and opened it up.

"Lower her down" the Chav said as he directed the tip of the big cock into my fuckhole, "its in, she's got it."

It sounded like he was directing the QE2 alongside.

Luckily it wasn't the first cock of the day so I was wet and open but it was still a stretch, I moaned and grunted as they lowered me onto the horsecock and after a few inches I said "can't take it, too big."

"Course you can girl, and you're going to," said Dave.

"Lower her onto it" said the Tradie.

They did, I relaxed my twat as much as I could as they lowered me onto the tree trunk of his cock, I felt my hole open up as his cock forced its way in, I could feel the veins rub against my hole, the shaft of his cock throbbing as my fanny took his cock. My low moan from me started to increase in volume and I panted, "stop."

"What's she looking like?" asked the Doc.

"She's well stretched, cunt lips tight around his cock, another two inches to go till it's all in though," the Chav told him.

"What do you think Doc, you're the expert" Dave asked.

"She can take it, push her down on it" the Doc said.

"Nooooo" I cried but they did, they forced me down on the twat splitting cock. I felt my fanny open up and I felt something "pop" and I took the full length and width of his cock. My yelp changed to a sigh then changed to a moan and I whispered "oh yes."

"Told you that you could take it" whispered Dave and then in a louder voice, "lets get her fucked."

They lifted me off of the huge hard cock and then pushed me back down on it, from almost the head of the cock emerging out of my cunt to taking the full length of his cock till I was almost sitting on his big hairy balls. They bounced me up and down on the cock, I loved it, I was trembling, I was taking it all, I was getting fucked by a huge cock.

"Fuck, she's taking it all," shouted the Chav, he started to rub my clit.

Oh God it was so good, I wanted more.

"Flip her over, lets get her DP'd, cock in her arse and a cock in her cunt. Sure she could take two normal sized cocks in one hole but its too much for one of her holes to take two horse cocks, I want her to be able to walk out of here" the Doc laughed. They lifted me off of the horse cock; my fanny was wide open, juices dripping out of it, red and stretched.

"Go on then" Dave said to the Chav.

They held me up and the Chav pushed his face into my open cunt, feeding on my juices, licking me out, pulling my lips wide apart so he could feast on my well-fucked cunt. I was like a rag doll in their arms.

They turned me over and spread my legs so my arsehole was on show and available, the Chav wasted no time in pushing his tongue into my well fucked, red and open arsehole and licking away.

"I can taste my piss still" he spluttered.

"That will teach you to piss in there then won't it" laughed the Tradie.

The Chav pushed four lubed up fingers into my arse and said, "she's ready." They lowered me down and I saw the Lad laying on his back on the bed, the only cock that I hadn't been fucked with....so far.

He was fit, gym trained muscles, waxed chest with one of his nipples pierced, big hairy legs and then I saw his cock, it was cut, above average girth and a decent length, certainly the smallest cock that I'd had in my holes today, but what fascinated me was that his cock glan was pierced. Right through the head was what looked like a barbell, a rod with a ball at each end sticking out either side. They were about half an inch in diameter and shiny.

Later after a bit of research I found out it was called an Ampallang piercing.

The Chav rubbed his lubed up hand along the Lad's cock shaft and said "you're going to feel this up your arse."

I squatted over the Lads pierced cock, facing away from him, and lowered myself down on his cock, I held my arse cheeks open and felt the tip of his cock slid into my arse. I knew that I could take it; I'd been well fucked up my arse already so was relaxed and open. I felt the cold balls of the piercing touch my pucker and I stopped.

"Come on girl, take that cock in that hole" said Dave.

I took a deep breath and went for it, straight down on his cock. Fuck....I could feel the balls rubbing my chute, it was hitting nerves that I never knew existed, it felt amazing. I went for it and fucked myself on his big cock, bouncing up and down on it, letting his piercing hit all my spots.

"She's loving it mate," said the Chav.

I was.

I just needed to cum, I didn't need my clit touched, and I was getting all the simulation from my arse being fucked.

The Doc pulled me back and Dave lifted my legs and I felt the Lads arms wrap around me and grab my nipples, still bouncing me up and down on his cock. My open fanny was now on show and I knew what was going to happen as the Tradie and his bull sized cock stood in front of me.

He kicked the Lads legs apart so he could get into the right position and as the Lad held me down on his cock the Tradies cock entered my fanny, it was good to have it back.

He grunted, pushed and his cock went in up to his balls. I sighed with pleasure; I was a happy girl with a cock in my arse and a cock in my fanny.

We hit the perfect fucking rhythm, a pierced cock rammed into my arsehole as I lowered myself down on it, well actually rammed my arse down on it, and the bull cock emerged from my fanny, the head stayed in so I didn't close up, some chance of that, and then as I was lifted off the cock in my arse I embedded my cunt on to the cock that stretched my fuck tube to bursting.

I didn't want it to end, my nipples that seemed to be directly connected to my clit were hard and were being squeezed and then I felt my clit being tweaked.

"Get you fucking hand out of the way, I trying to fuck her and your getting in the way," the Tradie told the Chav.

The Chav had found my clit and with perfect timing was pinching it.

As much as I wanted to carry on being fucked up my arse and in my cunt it was all too much and with a deep breath and a low scream another orgasm hit me. I'd like to say I kept the rhythm up but I couldn't, I was bouncing on the cock in my arse, the piercing balls hitting all the nerves in my arse and the huge cock deep into my cunt stretching and hitting my cervix coupled with my nipples and clit being used hard.

"She's pissed herself again," said the Tradie.

"Fuck, she's milking my cock with her arse" said the Lad.

I'd gone all floppy and limp, The Tradie pulled his cock out of my fanny, he was still hard, and I felt my fanny that was still open leak my juices out over the bed. Dave lifted me off the hard cock that was in my arse and it plopped out, I didn't want it to leave.

Four orgasms, I could hardly stand.

Dave pushed my onto my knees on the floor and said "OK lads, lets unload." I knew none of them would take long before they spunked up, if they weren't fucking me they'd been watching and wanking so they were primed and ready to cum.

The Doc stood in front of me, his hard black cut cock showing off his purple cock head, "open" he said and I did as I was told.

He wanked off in front of me, rubbing his hand up his lubed up cock shaft and over the head of his cock. With his other hand he held the back of my head so I couldn't pull away.

"Cumming" he grunted and I stuck my tongue out.

His cock and balls pumped out his load, I was surprised how much his nuts held and it splashed out over my tongue and into my mouth, it was thick salty cum that coated my tongue and mouth.

"Swallow and lick girl" I was instructed by him.

I swallowed and opened my mouth wide to take as much of his cock and shaft into my mouth tasting the last drops of his salty spunk.

"Out the way Doc, got to fire off," said the Chav as he pushed the Doc out of the way.

The Chavs cock erupted, he aimed it at my face and fired of shot after shot of thin liquid spunk. I felt the force of it hitting my face and felt it running down my face and running down onto my tits. He grunted and gave me another three shots before he muttered, "done girl."

The Tradie was next, "open and suck," he said and he forced his huge cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his cockhead and found the slash that was his pissslit and where the spunk was going to fire from. I rubbed his balls and found his lubed up anus and pushed my finger in and found his prostate gland.

He grunted and I felt the spunk fire out of his pissslit and straight down my throat. I had to swallow as fast as I could as he ejaculated copious amounts of hot sticky liquid.

He pulled out, "good girl" he said and moved out of the way.

Dave and the Lad stood in front of me; I wondered how the Lad wanked with a barbell piercing through his glan.

I sat and watched as Dave grunted, "going to shoot" and he did.

I was expecting a face full of his cream but he aimed his cock at the Lads cock and spunked over it.

"Thanks mate, I need the lube," the Lad laughed.

I managed to get the last few drops of Dave's cum in my mouth though as the Lad turned towards me, pointed his spunk covered cock towards me and I watched it explode firing thick gobs of the Lads sperm all over my face, I was covered in it and he carried on spunking up, it was in my hair, over my face, in my mouth and ran down my neck, dripping on my tits and the floor. I wiped some of the spunk off of my face with my fingers and pushed them into my still open and wet fuckhole.

"One more load girl" Dave announced.

I was confused, five men and five loads.

Then I heard a familiar voice "you're a cock slut."

I looked up through my sticky spunk covered eyes and saw my boyfriend, Pete, standing in front of me with his big cock in his hand wanking away.

I opened my mouth to say something and he fired his load of cum right into my mouth and then pushed his cock in and said, "clean it."

What was I supposed to do, was this the end of us as a couple?

He lifted me up off of my knees and kissed my on my spunk covered lips and said, "you're a slut and that's why I love you."

Dave said, "come on girl, lets get you showered."

In the shower I felt my holes, my arsehole was still gapping and my fanny was red and sore. When I came out of the shower Dave was there and asked "you OK girl, did you get what you wanted?"

I nodded and said "oh yes."

My clothes were there but my little knickers were missing, I got dressed and followed Dave back to the room where I'd been fucked and buggered. Pete, the Doc, the Lad, the Chav and the Tradie were standing there, all still naked, drinking and chatting.

They cheered when I walked in and the Doc handed me a glass of wine. The atmosphere had changed entirely, I was no longer there to be used and treated as "the girl."

I stood there drinking my wine surrounded by six naked well-hung men.

"How did you know what was happening Pete?" I asked, I needed to know.

"Dave told me, just to see if I was OK with the whole idea and I've been sitting in another room watching the whole thing wanking away" he said and pointed at the CCTV cameras dotted around the room.

"I've lost my knickers, where are they" I asked.

The Chav pointed to the bar and I saw a string of panties, a few jockstraps and some male underwear, "we like to keep a souvenir of the visitors that we host and fuck here so we've added yours to the trophy cabinet."

I smiled.

"Here's my card," said the Doctor. "Your holes took a hard fucking so give me a call tomorrow and I'll arrange a checkup for you and your boyfriend just to see that everything is OK."

I saw the Docs big black cock start to harden and fill with blood just at the thought of exploring my fanny and arsehole again. I was defiantly up for another examination by him.

"Next time you have to stick a vibrator in a girls twat use one with a base to stop it going all the way up or use one with a cord attached so we can get it out, it was lucky that I bought the tools of my trade with me" the Doc told Dave.

"Will do Doc," agreed Dave.

"We better go" said Pete and pulled on a pair of underpants, "thanks for using my girlfriend."

"I hope that I'm invited back again soon," I said

"Oh you will be girl, you'll hear from us via Dave" said the Doc.

Not sure if we were supposed to kiss or shake hands so we just said goodbye. In the car on the way home Pete said, "lift up your skirt and finger yourself, show me that well fucked cunt."

I shuddered with excitement and watched, as his cock got harder in his underwear. We drove into the country park, the dogging ground, I said "Pete, I don't think I want to go dogging, I've had enough anonymous cock today."