A Family Too Close Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was starting to feel the spasm of the cum rising within him, she released him from her mouth. She slid further up his body, both of their sweat making her slide alongside him, bringing herself forward until the hard head of his cock naturally found the soft entrance to her pussy. She slid back down on him, bringing him inside of her and gasped as the inches went deeper and deeper. Then, she started to pump her ass against him to the beat of her stepfather's grunting, each one louder than the last, bringing Charlie further and further into her until he was entirely inside her wet pussy, feeling the drips of her excitement soak him. For a moment she wondered if his father's dick was as long and thick. Would it fill her up just like Charlies? The thought made her moan.

Charlie spasmed him as he watched her fuck him, her breasts dancing as she moved backwards and forwards, her mouth wide open, eyes shut, caught in a moment of pure pleasure. He brought one hand back up to massage her breasts and shoved the fingers of his other into her mouth. He wanted her to taste her juices on his fingertips, to know how good she tasted. Instead, she moaned even louder and fucked him even harder, bringing her body down closer to his so he could get a better grip and so that she could feel him even further inside of her. He heard his step-mother start to howl, on the brink of the greatest orgasm of her life and felt himself beginning to unravel.

Suddenly he pulled out, making her mewl in protest as he flipped her upside down, so she was on her belly. He wrapped his fingers around her throat and shoved himself in her from behind, fucking her harder. She writhed against him, caught in so much pleasure that she couldn't control the spasms of her own body. But he didn't stop. She didn't want him to. This was the best sex of either of their lives, and neither of them was going to stop anytime soon. He wanted to cum as his stepfather did, wanted to hear her howl along with her mother.

He slapped her ass as it jiggled in front of him, and she moaned at him to do it again, but harder. So, he slapped it again with all the strength he had until a handprint was left upon her round cheek, which he then grabbed, squeezing her until he could feel her body spasm again. It felt like her entire body was on fire, but not just any fire - the kind of fire that rips through you and makes you want to tear your skin away from yourself. She wanted to scratch and howl and rip everything that she could get her hands on. Still, the pleasure was so incredible that she found she could barely even think properly, let alone gather her thoughts enough to be in control of her body.

He could feel that he was getting closer to coming now, unable to hold out as his step-mother's shrieks grew louder and louder. He changed angle slightly, and Jasmine moaned even louder than before, completely out of control, unable to think or move, barely able to remember to even breathe.

"You like that, Jasmine?" Charlie asked, sweat dripping down his back. "Do you like me fucking you to them?" He looked towards the door.

Jasmine moaned again, and Charlie tried his best to keep going. The pleasure washed over her in rolling waves that ebbed and flowed but then also in towering cascades when he pushed himself further, deeper than he had ever even known he would enjoy.

"It's amazing." She managed to say between throes of pleasure, unable to even keep her eyes open. The sounds of their parents only heightened, growing louder and louder and more desperate, and Charlie could feel himself losing control, knowing his step-mother was now coming just a few doors away.

"I think I'm going to cum." He said, gasping it out in breaths so sharp it hurt his ribs. Jasmine's pussy was so wet that his orgasm was so close it hurt, the cum brimming and bubbling up inside of him. She started bouncing up and down on him then, plunging his cock deep into her pussy with an intensity that almost seemed like violence if it hadn't felt so fucking good. She moaned from the sensation, and he could see some of her cum drip out of the gaps between her pussy and his cock. It pooled slightly in her dark pussy hair, and it only spurred him on, bouncing her up and down onto his hard cock until he could feel it about to happen.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked as he continued to fuck her, slapping her ass until it was red raw. He liked the way the fat of her cheeks rippled when he hit them, and from the sound of her moans whenever he did, he could tell that she liked that too.

"Deep in me." She gasped. He slapped her ass again.

"How badly do you want it?" he asked, trying to hold off on coming as long as he could.

"More than anything." She growled. "Now, come in me."

She howled along with her step-mother as Charlie exploded into her, filling her up so much that for a minute, he could tell that she had forgotten how to breathe, her mouth wide open, her entire body shining with sweat. He could feel her muscles tighten, and he could tell that she was coming too, unable to resist feeling him explode inside of her. He held his cock inside of her even once he'd finished, loving the feel of being so deep in her, of making her wait longer until she could breathe properly again. Finally, when he knew that she had drained him, that there wasn't a drop of cum left in his entire body, he slipped out of her.

Once they were done, they laid there for a while, unsurprised by the looming quiet in the house.

"Well, you did say you wanted a Netflix and chill," Charlie said at last, and they both burst into fits of giggles. He swallowed then, the heart within his chest still pounding. "I have a feeling there's something else you might want too."

Jasmine's laugh dissolved, and she turned over onto her side to look at him. "And what might that be?" She asked knowingly.

He smiled. "The people behind our soundtrack." His eyes glinted. "I'm just going to go ahead and say it... we were both turned on by what we were hearing. Maybe it's time we explored that more."

Jasmine's eyes widened. "As in... with them?" She glanced to the door. "As in fuck our stepparents?"

Charlie nodded. "It can't be any more difficult to do than fucking your stepsibling." He winked then, and Jasmine punched him playfully on the arm. "And I know you have a thing for my dad. That's obvious to see."

She blushed then. "And I remember you not being able to cum until you heard my mom."

Charlie reached forward and ruffled her hair. "Since it's so obvious we...work well in a team." Jasmine rolled her eyes at the phrasing. "...how about we work together to bring another one of our fantasies to life?"

"You think we could?" Jasmine asked.

Charlie nodded. "With those tits and that ass, I have no doubt you can achieve anything you like. Or anyone."

"I'm down. It's only fair that someone else gets to enjoy the fuck that I just had. Why not have it be my mom?" Jasmine winked with a lascivious grin. "Keep it in the family."

"Let's do it." Charlie then said, wetting his lips with his tongue. "Now we just have to plan our next move."

Jasmine nodded, her fingers drifting to her pussy as Charlie explained how they were going to do it, enjoying each stroke she gave herself as they planned their next fuck, imagining her stepfather's face as he came in her. She closed her eyes then and soon feel asleep in her stepbrother's bed.

12