A Family Too Close Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill stiffened as the film took a turn, climaxing in the most terrifying of all the scenes. For someone who wasn't usually bothered by horrors, even he had to admit that this was a pretty scary film. Then, just as the killer started running towards the camera, Jasmine shrieked and clambered onto his nap, desperate to be as close as possible. He froze in his spot, waiting for the moment when she would apologise and climb off...but she didn't. "Sorry." She said eventually. "I'm just so scared." Not knowing what to do, Bill found himself wrapping his arms around her to comfort her, electricity jumping between their skin the moment he touched the bare flesh of her flat abdomen.

"It's okay." He then said, his voice gruff from trying to suppress his excitement at having her ass planted directly on his crotch. "I've got you."

As the film continued, Bill felt his cock get harder and harder underneath her. She was sitting right on it now, and he could feel it nestled right where her pussy was, a single thrust, and he would be piercing through her underwear deep into her. Would she like that? He wondered. Is that what she's doing this for? He wasn't sure until he noticed that she was beginning to move more on his lap, grinding up against him, rubbing her ass against his lap to get him even harder. He could feel her softness pushed up against the head of his cock and swallowed a pleasurable grown that was growing from deep within his throat. He swore he could feel how wet she was through the material.

Then, having finally built up the courage, he lifted his hands and placed them on the outside of her thighs, dragging his fingers across her skin, feeling her get softer the closer up to her pussy that he touched. She leant her head back slightly from the pleasure, and her hair tickled his nose, only making his cock twinge more. She started grinding against him more intensely now, and he gingerly moved his left hand over to her breast, at first hesitantly and then more assuredly, cupping and squeezing it above her top to her pleasant surprise, moving his other fingers to the inside of her thighs, creeping towards her pussy.

She leaned backwards then, tilting her head over to his so that their lips were so close Bill swore he could feel them against him. He brought his hand forwards towards her and rested it in the crook of her face, more electricity jumping from his skin to hers. His thumb then brushed against her cheek, as if making sure she was actually there before bringing his other hand around her waist, his warm fingertips soft but firm against her hips, pulling her shorts up slightly with the move before turning her around in his lap so they could finally face each other. Unable to wait even a moment longer, Jasmine moved closer, pushing her lips up against him and dragging him into the kiss they both know he'd tried to resist over the course of the last two weeks. It took only a second for him to melt into the movement and then his tongue was flicking and pulsing against hers, hot and firm and desperate to taste every inch of her. Her breasts pushed up against him and she could feel his cock trying to find the opening of her pussy. She had him right where she wanted him. Finally. As their kisses continued, his fingers rested gently against her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples oh so slightly, and she could feel herself become wet from the touch.

She then placed her hands on his and pulled them down, moving them down towards her pussy. She wanted to moan when she felt his fingers yield to her touch, but she resisted, knowing that would come soon in time.

"We shouldn't." He whispered, lust dripping from his voice.

"I want you." She whispered back, dragging his fingertips underneath her shorts over to her clit. He moaned upon feeling that she wasn't wearing any underwear and rested his head on her collarbone upon feeling how swollen her clit was. He started to massage it between his fingers while playing with her nipple. The heavy rise and fall of her breast as the pleasure wracked through her body made him even harder.

"Do you like this?" He whispered against her skin as he squeezed her clit between his thumb and forefinger, she could feel his smile widen against her neck as she moaned deeper from the pleasure. She tried to find the words to tell him yes, don't stop. But she couldn't. For every time she thought she could wrangle some control over herself, another wave of pleasure washed over her, and words no longer existed. She couldn't think of them, couldn't reach them, couldn't bring them into existence. So, she nodded and moaned a little more as he teased away at her again. "More" was all she managed, it snuck out from her lips as she gasped out from pleasure. This is what he gave her mother.

"More?" He asked, slipping his fingers out, becoming drenched in the drips she couldn't control her body from releasing. "You want more?" was whispered between kisses he fluttered softly onto her neck.

He brought his fingers into her again, moving them deeper than he had before, massaging new folds of her, and time seemed to slow down. She could feel it penetrate deep into her, as if a pulse of sensuous electricity had hit her. She bit her lips as an animalistic moan rose from deep within her body when his fingers found that one place that dominated every other sensation. She could hear him chuckle and gasp at seeing how much she was enjoying herself, at how much she needed him in this moment, and he didn't disappoint. And then, in a movement so sudden she couldn't have seen it coming, he lifted her up in her arms, her legs straddled around him and walked out of the room, up the stairs and into his bedroom.

"I've been waiting for this." She purred into his ears as he dropped her onto the bed, his eyes trailing her body now that her shorts were down by her knees and her bra had been pushed up to reveal her breasts. She looked just like a younger, tighter version of her mother. Skin the color of caramel, long dark hair. Full breasts with dark nipples that was smaller but more rigid than her mothers. The flat expanse of a toned abdomen. A black patch of neatly trimmed curls that shrouded deep pink pussy lips. The long-toned legs of an athlete. Jasmine played soccer and it showed. And her face. Large brown eyes and a pert nose gave her an angelic appearance. But the lips. Such full, luscious lips. They were a gift of a devil. He wanted to stay there and linger on her, drink in the softness of her hips and stomach, the way her breasts jiggled with even the slightest of movement, the rolls and curves of her body, but she needed more. She reached forward and pulled him down onto the bed, forcing his back against the headboard, straddling him, her pussy directly onto his cock, her breasts pushed up against his chest. She owned him at this moment, she thought. He was hers for the taking.

She ripped off his clothes and threw them onto the bedroom floor as he did the same to her. She had seen him bare chested before at the pool. He was well muscled but with the paunch of age. She liked that. There was something erotic about that dad bod. It was a clear reminder of who he was to her and the thought made her draw in a lustful breath. She rubbed her pussy against his cock, moaning at the hardness.

They moved. Shifted.

She smiled as Bill shoved her again, forcing his mouth roughly onto hers, biting her lip and tasting the softness of the inside of her mouth. She tasted like strawberries. She must have put more of her lip-gloss on before they watched the film, he thought. God, he loved that taste.

But eventually, he started to ache more than he could handle, so he took a deep breath, pulled apart the lips of her pussy so he could see her in her entirety and thrust his cock so far into her that she forgot how to breathe. The harder he fucked her, the louder she moaned, and he pressed his hands against her throat as he did so, that only made her moan even louder. He couldn't believe how wet she was as he continued to fuck her, could feel her dripping down his thick shaft, down his balls, down onto the bed. And she only got wetter the further into her he got too. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in youthful enthusiasm.

He pressed his body right up against her, her erect nipples tickling his chest and pushed as far deep into her as possible, she moaned even louder, and the sound echoed around the room. He thrust inside of her again roughly, knocking her back against the wall with each push.

"You like this?" he asked, his teeth clenched, the euphoria of the moment rushing through his body.

She moaned in agreement.

"Tell me how much you like this," he demanded, thrusting himself into her more roughly.

"Don't stop", she said between breaths, her mouth wide open. "I want to see you."

"You want to see me?" he asked. "What part of me?"

"All of you," she replied without hesitation. "Your cock."

"You like my cock, huh?" he continued pushing deeply into her, addicted to the feel of her dripping down him.

Again, bodies thrown into a new position.

She howled as he pinched her clit while he fucked her. He had her completely, he thought as he continued to fuck her, as he watched her bring her hand up to her mouth to try to stifle the sounds he knew must be roaring through her. She existed entirely for him, and she was all his. He could have her whenever he wanted, and he wanted her all the time. All of her holes and juices were his.

He then ripped his cock out from within her, looking down at her body sprawled on the bed before dropping down and burying his face deep in her pussy as he gripped her breasts, enjoying the howling moans that cascaded from her as he teased at her pussy with his tongue. God, he loved that noise. His entire face became drowned in her juices as she started to squirt, but he didn't care, opening his mouth to enjoy the saltiness more before moving further up her body so he could thrust his cock deeply into her in the midst of her orgasm, taking her by surprise, her body spasming from the sensation.

Jasmine then turned over, directing him to take her from behind, and he moaned as he thrust in deep, completely out of control, unable to think or move, barely able to remember to even breathe.

"Fuck, yes!" she howled as he fucked her harder and harder, feeling the sweat beginning to drip from his brow, his back. "Don't stop!" she shouted, her entire body jiggling as he pumped his cock into pussy from that new angle. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and kneading the pliant, firm flesh. His palms scoured the distended nipples.

He was going to cum, he thought. Any minute now.

She howled as he exploded into her, sharing an orgasm as he filled her up to the brim. Jasmine's eyes were almost closed from exhaustion, but he brought her face closer to his and pressed her lips against his. He could taste the vanilla ice cream against her tongue and welcomed it against his own. Her mouth was hot, but the flavour was strong, and together the kiss felt like a new cocktail that only he was privileged enough to taste. She was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted; between those lips and that pussy he couldn't imagine anything better. In that moment, not even her mother.

Mission complete, Jasmine thought as she cuddled up closer to her stepfather, neither of them moving to get changed. Charlie had been right. It hadn't been difficult at all. But could they sneak in a second round before it was time to go back to her room? She smiled. There's only one way to find out and she reached for Bill's cock.

12