All Comments on 'A Family Twist'

by k2211

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun idea. I like it but there should be rather more description.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Just so you know, I couldn't make it half-way through the first page. Better luck next time.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Started out pretty good. But then you went to the cam show trope and ruined it. It could have been a really good brother and sister in love with each other story.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I liked it in general. It did skim a lot of story and a bit simplistic but it also doesn't need to be war and peace. Hoping for another chapter with some more story, how did the sister and step mom start up? Obviously it had been going on a while. How long did step mom know about the twins? Etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story line, and plot.

HOWEVER, before posting a story, let it rest for a couple of days. Then read it and correct the errors.

Quit changing tense. If you want past tense, the entire scene must remain in past tense. If in the present, STAY in the present.

Learn the difference between your and you're, of and off, et cetera.

Each of these mistakes breaks the reading continuity, combined, it approaches unreadability.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

This was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid brother and trailer park trash story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk2211@k2211
I write for my pleasure, it's not perfect and I don't pretend to be a great writer. My writing is fantasy, it makes me horny and I hope it does the same for my readers.