A Family Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Clare said yes the credits came in.

Clare disappeared from view, Amanda gaping ass was sticking high in the air, her tits still swaying, her head resting on the bed.

By the time Clare returned the 800 credits had been reached.

The cock on her strap-on wasn't as big as the dildo but was still impressive.

They repositioned themselves slightly to give a better view of Clare's cock entering Amanda's pussy.

For the next 10 minutes Clare fucked Amanda's ass and pussy, it was nearly 9pm, ending time for the show. I couldn't believe I have been watching Clare fuck Amanda for nearly an hour.

Time for one more message, 'Looks like Clare needs some cock now.'

Clare stared at the screen for a moment then said something to Amanda that I couldn't make out, She smiled at the camera saying "Yes," before the screen went blank with the message that the models are offline.

I opened the door to Amanda's room, Clare was still behind Amanda as they faced the door. I stripped off moving behind Clare, I climbed on the bed pressing myself against Clare's body.

My arm wraps around Clare grabbing her tits, I massage them as I bit her shoulder and neck. I noticed the strap-on was still in Amanda's ass, I moved my cock between Clare's legs, pushing it into her wet pussy.

"Fuck her, fuck Amanda," I whispered in Clare's ear.

As Clare started to fuck Amanda I began fucking her, my strokes matched her movement. As Clare approached an orgasm her speed increased, I increased my speed to match. We virtually all came together, one person orgasm triggered us all.

I'm not sure who came first but it wasn't the last one any of us had that night.

From then on I became part of the Amanda's and Clare's show, both on screen and off.

12