A Family Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
2 cousins get very lucky with their moms & aunts on vacation.
6.2k words
4.54
48k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogues in this story are of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental. All characters are of age, 18+, even when not specifically stated.

John Smith had rented a beach house that summer to share with his wife 's sister 's family for a week. In total there were six of them in three bedrooms. The beach house had two floors and it was large enough to accommodate them all.

The upper floor had 3 bedrooms, each with their own private bathroom. The ground floor served as a living room and it had a kitchen as well.

The Smiths and Johnsons got along well together.  His wife, Emily was close to her sister Julie, and John liked his sister in law and her husband Billy.

Both families had an only son. Benny Smith, who had turned 18 years old 4 months ago and Richie Johnsons who was a couple of years older than his cousin. The cousins weren't as close as their parents had hoped they would be.

John had slept badly that night and it showed. His eyes were red and puffy. He sat up on his bed and lit up a cigarette. At that moment his wife entered the sleeping room.

She had clearly showered as she was wet and naked. He looked at her with admiration in his eyes. His wife still looked gorgeous at 44 years of age. She was a tall woman with short stylish blond hair. She had wide hips and her ass was soft and round. She looked like a slightly older version of the top model Iskra Lawrence.

He watched her massive tits bouncing up and down as she applied cream to her thick milky thighs.

He let out a heavy sigh. His wife looked at him with concern on her face. She walked over to the bed.

"What is it honey?" she asked softly. "You've been in a strange mood all day yesterday."

John said nothing. He took a deep drag at his cigarette.

"I think Benny is gay" he said abruptly as he blew out the smoke, and he felt very relieved sharing the burden that had been troubling him.

"What?" she said surprised "Where did that come from?"

"Last night I went to his room looking for something and I found a couple of male model magazines with pictures of half naked men in them."

He took another drag at his cigarette and continued.

"I opened his laptop and checked the browser history and it was more of that stuff in there."

"You were snooping around on our son?" she said disapprovingly.

"Keep your eye on the ball woman" he said irritated. "And that got me thinking, he is not into sports or any other of that manly stuff. And when was the last time that you saw him with a girl?"

Emily knew that her husband was not homophobic. He was a macho man and he came from a conservative family. She knew that this must be very difficult for him. He was very worried as to what his family and friends would say if their son was gay. This was a huge blow to his ego.

She shrugged.

"It doesn't really matter, and to be frank, who cares in this time and age." she said "He is our son and we will always love him no matter what."

She paused and looked her husband in the eye "Right John?"

"Yes, I will always love him. It 's just... I mean...  you want grand kids some day, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. But they can always adopt."

"It 's not the same and you know it."

She said nothing, but she agreed with him on that one.

"Look,there is nothing that we can do about it anyway. So why don't you stop worrying about it. Maybe it's just a phase and he is not really gay..."

"There is something that we can try to find out for sure." he said ignoring his wife. "It 's a bit unusual, but I think it is worth a shot."

She looked worried. "What do you have in mind?"

"Tonight I will pretend to have a fight with you and I will go and sleep in his room and tell him to come and sleep here. You will pretend that you don't know that it is him and provoke him a little, you know, to gauge his reaction."

She frowned.

"You want me to talk to him? I don't think that is such a good..."

"No no" her husband interrupted her quickly. "What I meant when I said that you should provoke him, is for you to...to... rub your... your... ass against him and see if he will get a... hard on. If he does, then he is not gay. But if he doesn't...."

She was speechless. Did he really just say that he wanted her to dry hump their own son?

"I don't know if this is a such a good idea." she said. "I mean, I am his mother, there is no way that he would get an erection."

Her man leaned forward and slapped her ass. "You got a great ass babe. Mother or no mother, if he is straight he will get an erection for sure. Trust me."

"I don't know..." she trailed off "Isn't there some other way?"

"Yes, there is, but you won't like it."

"Try me."

He grinned at her.

"I 've been thinking of hiring a prostitute for him."

"You what? Are you crazy?" she almost yelled at her husband. "You want him to catch a disease or something? I can't believe this."

John said nothing.

She paused for a moment and took a deep breath. This was an argument that she knew she wasn't going to win. Her husband was very head strong.

"Ok, I will do it." she sighed "At least it will be safer that way. But not tonight, it will have to be after the vacation."

Her husband shook his head.

"No, it will have to be tonight. I can't wait that long. I am going crazy with worry and I need to know by tomorrow. Otherwise...."

She was silent for a moment.

"Ok, but you owe me big." she finally said.

"Don't worry babe, I will really make it up to you." he winked at his wife and then he got up and walked to the bathroom.

The whole conversation she just had with her husband felt so wierd. But she had no time to dwell on it now. Today all of them were going down town for lunch and do some shopping as well.

She started to dress quickly.

Downstairs her brother in law Billy was playing darts with his son. She greeted them and stepped outside on the veranda.

It was warm outside, but with a cooling, gentle wind. Her sister was sitting on the small couch, a cold water bottle in front of her.

She sat down next to her sister and they started making small talk. Julie looked a lot like her sister. When they were yonger, people often confused them with each other. While Emily 's hair was short, Julie wore her hair long. At 46 years of age, she, like her sister, was still  a stunner with her blonde locks in shoulder-length layered waves.

Julie soon noticed that her sister was not concentrating on their conversation. She had a far away look in her eyes.

"You seem distracted today. Is everything alright?" she asked her sister.

"John thinks that Benny is gay." she said absentmindedly." and he is very upset about it."

"What?" Julie exclaimed and instinctively turned her head towards her nephew, who was laying down on a stretcher bed, not far from them, taking some sun rays.

Benny was thin, but looked strong and healthy. He was very good looking with his black hair slicked back and his strong jaw line.

She turned the attention back to her sister.

"So what if he is gay. That is nothing to be upset about."

Her sister nodded.

"I agree. And that is what I told John as well, but you know how he is. He cares more about what others would think than..."

Emily paused for a moment, and then continued. She was clearly upset.

"He wants to hire a prostitute tonight for Benny...."

She was very embarrassed to tell her sister about what her husband had asked her to do so she left that part out.

"That is outrageous" Julie said. "I can't believe what I am hearing."

"Now you know how I am feeling. If there was some way to know for sure, before that fool goes ahead with his ridiculous plan."

"You could always ask Benny." Julie suggested hopefully.

Emily shook her head.

"Benny is very sensitive and I am afraid that he will be offended if I did that. And to be honest, I am probably going to be the last person he tells. That is out of the question."

Julie was silent for a minute then her face lightened up.

"Maybe there is a way of finding out" she said cheerfully. She took out her phone and made a call.

"Hello honey... how are you doing?... Yes, I am here too... where are you now? Listen can you meet me at that secluded spot on the beach in half an hour?... Yes, that 's the one... I want to talk to you about something....Thanks honey, see you there."

"Who were you talking to?" Emily asked her sister after she ended the call.

"Oh, that was Cindy" Julie responded "She is the daughter of a good friend of mine. She is also vacationing here with a bunch of her friends and I asked her to join me on the beach. I am going to take Benny with me and I will introduce them. After a while I will make an excuse and leave them alone. Cindy is a very pretty girl, she is the same age as Benny and... she has a reputation of... being easy. Benny is a very good looking guy and I think Cindy will like him. Then we wait and see what happens."

Julie seemed satisfied with her solution. Emily didn't think that it was a good plan, but it was much better than what her husband had asked her to do or his ridiculous plan.

"Ok." she said unconvinced "Let 's give it a try."

Benny noticed that his mom and aunt were glancing his way several times as they were talking to each other. Have I been that obvious, he wondered worriedly?

He had been lusting after his mom for a couple of months now, since he saw her sunbathing topless in the privacy of their backyard. He would never forget that moment as he spied on his mom.

How her big tits lurched for freedom and bounced around as she pulled the bra off. How her big soft ass and milky thighs were glistening in the sun after she put sun lotion on them. It was very intoxicating. He didn't even remember pulling out his rock hard dick and jerking furiously. Only after he came, he realized what he had done.

He didn't feel any remorse or guilt. To him it was simple. She was really his mom, but she was a very sexy women too. After that day he stopped thinking of her as his mom, and in his mind he started referring to her simply by her name, Julie. A sexy milf that he wanted to fuck so desperately.

Since that day, the girls at school just didn't do it for him anymore. The only females that turned him on were always curvy.

Benny glanced surreptitiously at his mom and aunt. They both looked so sexy. His mom was wearing a loose white thigh high body con dress. His aunt a short colorful beach dress. Most of their tits and legs on full display.

He got an immediate hard on and imagined how great it would feel to fuck them both doggy style and cum all over those soft asses and big tits.

"Benny, can you come here for a bit honey?" he heard his mom calling him.

Shit he thought. Did they notice him ogling them? He adjusted his hard on quickly so it wouldn't show and walked over to his mom and aunt.

"What it is Emily?" he asked her annoyed.

"You are all grown up now to call me mom, huh" Emily said sarcastically to her son.

Benny said nothing. He tried very hard not to look at their bodies.

"Listen" his mom continued "You are going to the beach with aunt Julia."

"I thought that we were all going down town to have lunch?"

"A small change of plans" aunt Julia said getting up. "Let 's go and get the stuff together for the beach. I will make us a couple of sandwiches as well. We'll leave shortly."

They both went inside as the rest of the guys stepped outside on the veranda. They were all dressed up and ready to go down town. It was a 10 minutes drive by car, but the traffic was just the worst at that time. It would take them at least an hour or maybe more to reach their destination. They decided to take the bus instead.

The bus stop was just on the other side of the street. A mere couple of minutes walking from their rented beach house. There were a few people about waiting for the buss. They didn't have to wait long for the buss to arrive. They got on and 20 minutes later they were all down town.

Meanwhile, Julie and her nephew headed for the beach, which was only 10 minutes away. The sky was blue, beautiful with its vast, border less flow of clarity.

There were a lot of people enjoying themselves at the beach. The water was blue and beautiful as it sparkled in the warm sun.

They walked towards the pier and turned left. The part of the beach was empty and quiet. It was surrounded by dense trees that provided a much needed shade, and it was very clean too.

"I love it out here" Julie said taking a deep breath  "Away from all the people and all that noise. It 's so relaxing, don't you think?"

"Yes aunt Julie, it is." Benny agreed.

They placed their colorful beach towels on the sand. Julie took out her dress, revealing a  a black thong bikini that showed off her killer curves. Her bikini top could barely contain her big boobs. Her butt cheeks were hanging out of her bikini bottoms.

Benny swallowed hard. His aunt looked stunning. He felt himself growing very hard.

At that moment Julie 's mobile chimed. She glanced at it and looked disappointed.

"Is everything ok aunt Julie?" Benny asked.

"Yes. Someone that I was planning to meet just cancelled on me" she responded. "Oh well, it 's just you and me now stud. Let 's enjoy this beautiful day."

Benny couldn't stop gawking at his aunt. His eyes were moving wildly all over her body.

"Do you like my new bikini? It 's new. I bought it the other day."

Benny nodded vigorously.

"Don't you think it is too revealing?" she asked twirling around before stopping with her hands on her hips.

Benny hesitated.

"Maybe a bit, but it is... revealing... all the right things."

Jayne raised her eyebrows.

"Such as? Come on now. Don't be shy now." she teased him when she saw that her nephew didn't respond.

Benny grew harder.

"Your b....b....b" he stuttered.

"Do you mean my boobs?" she said coyly. "Or my ass?"

"Bo...bo...both"

"Do you like my boobs?" she  looked at him in a way that Benny didn't know what to make of.

"Don't you think that my boobs could be smaller and my ass firmer?'

Hearing his aunt talking to him about her tits and ass made him super horny. His dick was aching and he needed relief badly. Benny really wanted his aunt now. He had never wanted a woman as bad as he wanted his aunt at this very moment. He was powerless to stop himself from staring at her sexy body.

"Ahem, so what do you think?" Julie asked again.

"No aunt Julie" he replied trying to stop his voice from shaking "They are fine the way they are."

She beamed. "Flatterer."

She sat down next to him. She was perplexed by her nephew. Julie couldn't miss the way that he had been looking at her body. The lust in his eyes and the raging hard on. It made her feel a bit uncomfortable and to be honest, yet strangely proud. Her sister had told her that Benny might be gay, but now she was not so sure about it.

But again, what teenage boy doesn't go all ogling over women's breasts? Even if you're gay or asexual, they're still fascinating and aesthetically pleasing.

The sun was becoming increasingly hotter. She pulled out her suntan lotion from her bag and started to squirt the white cream over herself. After she did the front of her body she turned to her nephew and handed him the bottle.

"I don't suppose you could spread some sun cream on my back, could you?"

She turned her back to him.

"But can you please untie my top first? I like to have an even tan, and the strings never tan through."

She normally wouldn't do something like this, being topless in front of a teenage guy, nephew or not, but under the circumstances she saw no harm in doing so. He was gay after all.

Benny released the hook holding her top with trembling fingers. Her massive tits made a break for freedom, but Julie covered them with one arm as she pulled the top off with the other hand and dropped it to the ground next her dress.

She thanked him and laid down on her stomach.

Benny knelt down next to his aunt and squirted a little suntan lotion on his hands and began to awkwardly rub it on her soft skin.

"You don't have to be that gentle" he heard his aunt say. "And make sure you get it all over my back and legs. I don't want to burn".

Benny looked around quickly but there was no soul in sight. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"I will have to sit on you for that aunt Julie" he said sounding breathless, and when his aunt didn't respond, he sat on her ass. His hard on rested right between her ass  cheeks. It felt so great, better than he could ever had imagined.

Julie froze when she felt his hard dick pressed against her ass. This was not such a good idea after all she thought.

Benny continued rubbing the lotion on his aunt's body. He tried to concentrate on the pretense of applying the suntan lotion, but it was all too much for him as he moved on her ass forwards and backwards causing his dick to lodge deeper between his aunts soft butt cheeks, while rubbing the lotion on her shoulders. He felt the familiar swelling in his balls to signal that he was about to have an orgasm.

He panicked. He stood up quickly and without thinking, pulled out his dick and he started to beat his meat fiercely.

"Are you done so quickly"? Julie said and turned around. She froze in shock at seeing her nephew masturbating in front of her. "What are you...."

She knew instinctively that he was about to cum. And cum he did. He let out a loud moan as the first rope of cum landed right over her nose. Then she saw her nephew aim his dick towards her breasts, and a second later she felt thick ropes of cum landing all over her tits. It was so much.

Benny couldn't believe that part of his fantasy had just come true. Cumming all over his aunt 's tits. He had never cum so much before. It was the most powerful orgasm he had ever had in his life. He felt his knees buckle and collapsed on the ground next to her.

"Oh man... that was...fantastic." he was panting heavily.

Julie was still in shock at what had just happened. Her nephew had cum all over her face and tits. And the strangest thing, he seemed to have enjoyed it.

"Oh aunt Julie, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean for that to happen. It 's just... please don't be mad" she heard her nephew beg a moment later. Obviously he had come to his senses now.

Once the shock wore off, much to her surprise she didn't get angry with her nephew. The way that he moaned and the pleasure all over his face when he came on her was incredibly exciting.

"It's okay honey. I understand. Guys at your age are full of hormones and they are becoming aware of their sexuality and they would like to try everything with the closest person to them,  which in this case happened to be me, your aunt."

"You... you really aren't mad aunt Julie?" Benny asked in disbelief.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Let' s forget about it, ok?" then she giggled "You were spurting like a fire hydrant. I almost got drowned in your stuff. I will go and wash it off."

Benny watched his aunt walking towards the sea swaying her hips and he felt himself getting hard again. It all felt so surreal to him. He couldn't believe that he had cum all over his aunt and she didn't make a fuss about it.

Julie could feel her nephew 's eyes following her as she walked away. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by what had happened.

She washed quickly and got back to her nephew, who was riffling through a book, trying very hard to appear nonchalant.

She smiled to herself as she noticed his hard on and suddenly she had this crazy thought. She would like to feel his hot semen, like warm honey spurting all over her body again. She wanted to feel the sticky visceral feeling of his semen on her skin.

12